My Abusive Father and My Mate

By HanaBlood

Kayley had been abused by her father all her life. But what will happen when Chris an Alpha werewolf finds ou... More

chapter two
chapter three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
chapter 6
authors note.
Chapter 7
authers note
Chapter Eight.
chapter 9
author's note

My Abusive Father and My Mate

24K 550 119
By HanaBlood

"A new school a new start," my dad yelled at me from the drivers seat," I want you to be a good girl. I hope you like the house,"

I held back the laugh in the back of my mouth. He seemed like such a good father didn't he," yes daddy," I said.

We pulled up to a two story house that looked very old. Old enough 1 it might fall down. I gulped and got out of the truck," all of our things has steady been moved. you should find your room easily. as soon as you find it make dinner understoo, Daddy. what would you like to eat," I said as I walked into the house.

"how bout something simple Mac n cheese, mashpotatos, and green beans," he replied.

I quickly ran up the stairs and opened a few doors till I found one with my bed in it. I put my bag on my bed and glanced around the room.

There was a window with a bench in front of it. I never had a window before. In all of the other houses we have lived in there was a basement and my dad made me stay down there.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and ran down stairs. I ran into a few rooms until I fianlly found the kitchen.

I hurried and looked thourgh the cabnits to get all the pans I needed and the ingredients and I started cooking

About thirty or so minutes later I yelled," Daddy dinners done!"

I heard heavy footsteps and my dad entered the kitchen. He sat down at the table. he to a bite of each thing his face turning angeryer by the second. he stood up and threw the plate at me. I dodged it.

He stood up and said," the Mac n cheese was over cooked. the mashpotatos were to soupy. the green beans was cold,?

"I'm sorry daddy," I said.

he walked over to me and slapped me," I cloth you and put a roof over your head and this is how you repay me,"

I didn't get a chance to reply his fist connected with my face. I feel to the ground and he started kicking my stomach.

After what felt like hours of kicking witch was only actrually a few minutes," go get your ass together for school tomorrow,"

I nodded and stood up. I slowly climbed up the stairs into my room. I went and nocked my bag of my bed and laid down on my bed.

I slowly feel asleep.

I awoke in the morning to my dad yelling," Kayley! get out of bed we leave in 30 minutes,"

I stumbled out of bed showerr and pulled jeans and a t shirt on ignoring the bruises on my stomach . I grabbed my concealer and walked to the bathroom. I saw the bruise on my face where he punched me

I sighed as I started putting my makeup on and brushing my long straight hair. I walked back to my room and grabbed a hoodie to cover up my arms with. the yellow bruises were starting to fade but still noticble.

I grabbed my bag and ran down stairs my father was waiting by the door,"daddy I'm ready," I said.

he smiled and said," come along then,"

I followed him out the door and I went to the passenger seat I sat down and staird out the winsheild.

"Kayley, you know the rules right," He said in a non chalant tone as he pulled out of the drive way onto the road.

"Yes daddy. No talking unless spoken to. No talking to any students. don't even try to make friends," I whispered

his hands griped the steering wheel tightly," and no boys. why do you always forget that one," his rant went on and in until we reached the school.

"I'm sorry daddy," I whispered as I quickly got out of the truck.

I sighed thank fully that there were signs pointing twords the office. I followed them. i felt the eyes of people stairing at me I ignored them.

I finally reached the office and there was a lady doing paper work. "ma'am I'm Kayley Sullivan I'm the new student,"

she looked up at me and smiled," its nice to finally meet you dear," she reached and grabbed two papers handing them to me," your schedule and a map of the school dear. if you need anything just drop by ill see what I can do,"

"thank you," I told her as I walked out of the office..

I found my locker easily. I then went to locking for my first period class. it was English room 254.

I found the room with ease. I went and sat down in a desk in the back as people filed in as the bell rang.

the teacher walked in and just nodded at me. I then saw someone out of the corner of my eyes sit next to me.

I looked over to find him smiling at me. he was the most handsome guy I ever met. He was buff and had black hair. his eyes were crystal blue.

he was about to say something when the teacher spoke up," Class we have a new student. I want you to make her feel very welcome. Kayley may you stand up please,"

I stood up and smiled at the class. I herd a few whistles from some of the boys as I sat down. I glanced over at the boy who reached out his hand," Christopher but everyone just calls me chris,"

I slowly took his hands. I gasped when I felt tingles," Kayley," I whispered. I turned back to the teacher who then started teaching.

the hour drug on cause I couldn't pay attention Chris kept staring at me. the bell finally rung and I jumped out of my seat grabbing my schedule.

it was then pulled out of my hand by the boy," we have everything together but the two next classes," he looked over his shoulder and yelled," Jingles, come here for a sec,"

a girl then walked over at me. she looked at Chris who was looking at me. she smiled and said," what can I do for you brother,"

"take Kayley to class you have her in here elective classes and then bring her to lunch she will sit with us," Chris said.

Chris POV

I can't believe I found my mate. I stared at her as she stood up. I heard a few whistles I tightened my hand. when she sat back down I reached out my hand and said," Christopher. but everyone Calls me Chris,"

she slowly reached her hand out gasping a little when she felt the tingled," Kayley," she whispered.

the teacher started teaching and she turned away big kept my eyes on her. she kept glancing over at me.

class flew by as soon as I knew it the bell rung. my mate jumped up out of her seat grabbing her scheadual. I stood up grabbing it out of her hand.

I looked over it," we have everybody togeather but the next two classes," I didn't want to leave her alone. I glanced over my shoulders to see my baby sister," jingles came over as I looked back at Kayley

"What can I do for you brother," she said

"take Kayley to class you have her in here elective classes and then bring her to lunch she will sit with us," I said not removing my eyes from my mate.

she looked over a jingles and gave her a soft smile," hi," she whispered to jingles

"well brother I have to get her to class," she said taking her arm and pulling her away.

I sighed and walked to class.

finally it was lunch time. I went and sad down at the table. the boys sat around me not leaving room for Kayley next to me. I looked over at Zack and pushed him out of the chair." I'm saving this seat,"

all the boys glanced at me. my beta Matthew said," did alpha boy meet a lady,"

"my mate," I said.

they all looked at me. Matt slapped my back and said," good. you need to be less strict,"

I laughed and said," I'm not stricked. and anyways having a mate dont change anything,"

Matthew laughed and said," you just wait until you hug her or kiss her for the first time. you'll see,"

I rolled my eyes and said," i dont want to know anything that goes on between you and my sister i dont care if yall are mates," as the sweet sent of chocolate and the ocean feeler my nose. I looked back to see Kayley and my sister. Kayley was smiling and jingles was talking.

jingles sat down by Matthew. and Kayley not having any other option sat by me jingles looked at me and said," I have cheerleadeing practice today,"

I nodded and looked at Kayley" how was your day,"

"Good," she whispered.

jingles looked at her and said," Kayley do you want to join the squad,"

Her eyes held eximent but died down and said," no thank you,"

Matthew stood up and said," my turn to get food I know everyone's order but yours Kayley. I'm Matthew by the way call me Matt,"

i saw kayleys hand go to her belly she was hungry. Kayley smiled and said,"I'm not hungry but thank you anyway," I didn't understand why she would lie about that.

I glanced at Kayley up and down she wasent bone skinny but she was still underweight. I looked into her eyes she was hiding something. I let my eyes go soft. I mind linked Matthew ' get her pizza's

he looked at her and said pizza it is,"

Kayley's POV

"Good," I replied. I kept thinking about what my father would say. I made a friend.

"Kayley are you going to join the squad," jingles asked.

I looked at her. I wanted to say yes but I couldn't," no thank you,"

The boy between Chris and jingles stood up," my turn to get food I know everyone's order but yours Kayley. I'm Matthew by the way call me Matt,"

my hand went to my stomach. I was very hungry but what if dad found out. I looked up at him and said," I'm not hungry but thank you anyway,"

Chris looked at me up and down his eyes were a little darker then earlier they stopped on my eyes and soften back to the crystle blue.

Matthew spoke up and said," Pizza it is," he walked away.

I sighed and looked down at the table there is no way dad can find out I made friends and I'm eating. I get food just not much.

I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder and a flinched slightly he didn't remove his arm I started to feel the tingles," I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you,"

"its ok," I whispered.

he pulled me closer to him as Matthew came back. he sat food in front of me. there was a peice of pepperoni pizza.

Chris took a bite of his own pizza without moving his arm and looked at me,"eat Kayley,"

I took a bite of my pizza. I chewed it slow and I swolloed. it was good," thank you," I whispered as I took another bite.

they all started small talk. I didn't speak. I new I was breaking all of my dads rules. but I was happy and that all that mattered.

after school I had to walk home my dad works late. I started to walk when a car pulled up beside me. the window rolled down to revile Chris.

"ill take you home," he said

"ill walk," I responded

he shook his head and said,"get in,"

I bit my lip and walked into the passenger side. I got in. he then pulled away. we sat in silance unless I'm telling him where to turn

we pulled up to the house and my fathers truck was there," oh no," I whispered.

Chris eyes shot to me," what's wrong,"

"nothing. I have to go," I whispered.

I went to get out of the car but Chris grabbed my arm. I groan in pain,"what is wrong," he said.

I looked back at him my eyes watering," ill tell you tomorrow,"

he let go," you better,"

I got out of the car. I looked back at him and whispered," I will I promise,"

I walked in the house and ran up the stairs and put my stuff up.

I heard footsteps come up the stairs. I waited he appeared in my room," who was in the car,"

"a teacher," I lied

he saw through it. he grabbed my hair and threw me down the stairs. I screamed as my foot bent odly. I heard him coming down. I felt his foot start kicking me not aiming I got him the the chest.

I don't know how long it went on. but he finally stopped and said," go to bed,"

he walked away. I stood up and fell. my ancle was surly twisted. I slowly crawled up the stairs into my room.

I pulled myself on the bed. I throw my hoodie on the floor. I kicked off my pants and tossed them on the floor I laid my head on my pillow and passed out.

Christopher POV

I felt something was wrong. I mind linked Matthew' meet me at Kayleys house now's

I ran out of my room and outside. I shifted and started running to my mates house. when I got there Matthew was already there in human form with shorts on and a pair in his hand. I shifted back and grabbed the shorts and put them on.

there was a tree in her back yard. I climbed it and looked in a window that had a light on. I saw her on a bed sleeping. her shirt was up around her ribs and I saw black bruises. I felt my wolf come out.

"Chris what do you see," Matt shouted up at me.

I climbed down" I'm losing control we have to get her out now,"

Matthew just nodded and said," her dad is asleep. ill go in first and unlock the front door. you get Kayley,"

I nodded as he climbed the tree and opened the window and slowly climbed in. I followed him seeing him leave then room I started to walk over to Kayley who eyes opened and said," Chris," I saw tears in her eyes.

I reached her and pulled her into my arms," Shhh baby I'm getting you out of here baby Matt is getting the door,"

Kayley's POV

I opened my eyes to see Chris waking twords me,"Chris," tears stung at my eyes.

he picked me up bridal style and said," Shh baby I'm getting you out of here baby Matt is getting the door,"

this is a new story. please understand that yes this first chapter happened fast but it will be more complexated then that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 993 46
❛ 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❜ ⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 the broke...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
5.1M 129K 77
"Tell me girl, why did you and your worthless self waltz into my territory?" An unfamiliar voice booms just before me. I keep my head down as my eye...
435K 16.9K 27
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...