Step Brother |J•G

Da nylaxoxx

"I can get you wet in a matter of 2 seconds, it's not really that big of a challenge." He said as he glided h... Altro

Warning
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
Epilouge
Epilouge 2.0
Sequel & more content!!
Sequel OUT NOW!
IMPORTANT

1.7

77.4K 1.3K 1.5K
Da nylaxoxx

Amber's P.O.V

{20 minutes later}

I watched as Jack walked Madison to her car. I probably looked like a physco stalker since I was watching him through my window but at this point I couldn't care any less.

He pressed her against her car, cupped her cheeks and passionately kissed her lips. I don't understand why I'm feeling like this. I just want slap him but fuck him at the same time. He makes me so frustrated, and I want nothing more but for him to feel the same way I'm feeling.

       Once Madison had drove off, Jack looked up to see me staring back down at him. He looked a little puzzled at first but then he smirked at me, causing me to grow more angry.

"Fuck. You!" I mouthed, as I flicked him off.

         He put his hand on his chest pretending to act hurt, before laughing and walking back inside.

I rolled my eyes before going down into the living room with david, Jack, and my mom.

"You're girlfriend is very beautiful." My mom said to Jack, making me scoff.

"She not that pretty." I lied.

"Jealousy isn't a cute trait on you." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him before my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller I.D and immediately smiled.

"Hey babe." I said into the phone causing Jack to tense.

"Hey you tryna slide through tonight?" Nate asked sounding high.

"Just me and you?"

I looked over to see Jack clench his jaw and I start to feel satisfied.

"Nah some people gonna be there, I'm just tryna have a little fun." He said.

"Yeah I'll come." I said with a smile on my face.

"Alright lil ma, oh and bring your hot friend. My boy Derek is really into her." He said as he started coughing.

"Okay, can I bring some other people too?" I asked, wanting to bring Nina and Mia.

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll be there." I spoke.

"Bye lil mama."

"Bye daddy." I smirked.

I locked my phone a diverted my attention back towards the television.

"Who were you on the phone with?" David asked politely.

"Just a friend." I shrugged.

"You call all your friends daddy?" My mom mocked, causing Jack to laugh a bit.

"Mom shut up, you call David daddy don't you? Yeah exactly, please stay out of my life." I snapped.

She scoffed but didn't say anything else. I could see david feeling a little uncomfortable which I sorta felt bad for.

"Okay well I'm gonna go upstairs." I said while standing, and Jack doing the same.

"Well me and your mom won't be here tonight, we're going to go visit my parents but we'll be back later tomorrow." He smiled

"Okay, have fun." I shrugged while making my way upstairs.

        "So where are you going?" Jack asked as I started walking in my room.

       "Nate's." I smirked.

      "Oh same." He said causing my smirk to vanish.

      "Why?!" I emphasized.

      "Because he's my friend. But I'll see you there. Want a ride?" He asked.

     "Um I have my own car." I bitched

     "Oh, I meant a ride on my dick but I guess you could do that too." He smirked.

    "You're fucking disgusting." I gaged

    "Whatever you say babygirl." He said before walking out.

After Jack had left I called Jovana and texted Nina and Mia about the plans.
I decided on straightening my hair and leaving my makeup natural. I put on a adidas windbreaker along with some shorts and a loose tank top that says 'fuck how you feel'.

I look at myself in the mirror once more before grabbing my keys and going downstairs.

"You look cute." Jack complimented

"I know." I smirked causing him to roll his eyes.

"Where are you going?" David asked concerned.

"Uh to Nate's."

"Why are you going so early?" Jack questioned.

"So we can hook up." I said in a duh tone, causing him to give me the death glare.

"Nah I'm joking, I have to pick up three other people so get out your feelings." I laughed as I said bye to Mr.David and walked out the door.

I drove to Nina's house first since she lives the closest.

"Hey bitch." She laughed as she got into the car.

"Hey hoe." I said as I started driving to Mia's house.

I pulled up to Mia's house and she was already waiting outside for me to pick her up.

"Finally! I thought you forgot about me." She exaggerated causing me to roll my eyes playfully.

"Okay so I have to pick up Jovana and then we can go." I said.

"Oh that girl you ditched us for." Nina scoffed.

"If you don't get the fuck out your damn feelings. She really chill and you're gonna like her so stop being booty hurt whore." I huffed.

She sighed but didn't say anything. Within 5 minutes we made it to Jovana's house and might I just say, she slayed on all of us.

"Favorite whore!" She yelled as she jumped in the car.

"Ugh you look so good." I sighed causing her to smile.

"Got to look good for daddy." She smiled.

"Who's daddy?" I asked with a smirk plastered on my lips as I started driving.

"Derek" she said softly.

"Good news, Nate said he's into you so make sure to use protection when y'all fuck." I smirked causing her and everyone else to laugh.

"Oh hey, I'm Jovana." She said as she turned around to introduce herself to Nina and Mia.

"Yeah I know you're the one who stole our best friend." Nina said playfully and we pulled up to Nate's house.

We got out of the car and walked up to his door one by one. We were like 10 minutes late which was good because who wants to show up on time? Not us.

Derek opened the door and immediately started looking Jovana up and down.

"Damn." He muttered under his breath before stepping to the side, allowing us to come in.

"We're down in the basement." He smirked as he wrapped Jovana in his arms.

We made our way to the basement and everyone was in a circle with cups. Some girls weren't fully clothed and were tipsy so utter confusion took over me.

"We're playing truth or dare." Kenny said while handing me a cup filled with liquid.

"If you don't do the dare you have to chug down your drink and take off a piece of clothing." Johnson explained.

"Gotchu." I nodded as I sat down in the circle next to Nina and Mia since Jovana was on Derek's lap.

"Just saying, I do all my dares not to brag." I smiled causing a couple of guys in the room to smirk.

"Okay Jack you go first." Sammy said.

"Alina truth or dare." He asked one of the already drunken girls.

"Truth." She slurred.

"Would you rather fuck me or Kenny?" He asked with a smirk.

"You, baby." She giggled, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Nina truth or dare?" She asked.

"Dare." She said.

"I dare you to make out with Jack." I gave Nina the death glare but I guess she didn't pick up on it since she was already making her was towards him.

She crawled into the circle and locked lips with Jack as they started to move in sync. The only thing you could hear was the sound of there lips smacking together.

"Can you not. You have a girlfriend you little hoe." I shouted.

They pulled apart and there was a awkward silence as everyone just sat there looking at them.

"Amber truth or dare?" Nina spoke up.

"Dare." I said blankly.

"I dare you to make out with Nate." She said smirking.

"Woah that's such a dare." I said rolling my eyes as I walked towards Nate.

I straddled him and he gripped my butt and I weaved my fingers in the roots of his hair as our lips started to move in perfect sync. I started grinding my hips on his torso and deepened the kiss. I bit his bottom lip as we pulled apart.

I looked over to see Jack with his jaw clenched.

"Jovana, truth or dare." I smirked.

"Dare." She smiled

"I dare you to go upstairs in a room with Derek." She started blushing, but he was already standing holding out his hand waiting for her to take it.

"Aye I just got a text from my dad, me and Amber gotta go." He huffed.

Worry and confusion took over me as I followed him up the stairs.

"We're taking my car, you can come get your's tomorrow." He said coldly as he unlocked the door.

I didn't question him I just got into his car and remained silent. That was until I remembered that david said that him and my mom were going to his parents house.

"Jack what th-" I started.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up."

______________________________

1502 words

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

34.5K 464 32
"I guess. We are just friends with benefits. But.. a little more" I tried to explain. Started: 04/16/17 Finished: 05/27/17
317K 4.3K 38
He was the type of guy that could cut diamonds with his jawline and make girls fall for him in an instant. He road a motorcycle to school and didn't...
48.8K 761 42
"you're toxic, get off of me" i yell "but babygirl, you're the only one who can cure me" he responds as he grabs my throat + lowercase intended cop...
1.8K 139 20
"I wanted you but I can't have you. Our love was forbidden. I was normal until I met you and now I'm blaming this on you. You destroyed me." + co...