Salt, Pepper And Medicine.

By fearlessvirus

Park Chanyeol worked as idol (singer and celebrity chef). He was married to Byun Baekhyun, a successful docto... More

intro
Chicken Cheese
Strawberry Pancake
Stethoscope
Antibiotic
Chilli and bruise
Bitter Cream
Heartbeat Melody
Sweet and Sour
Love Sick
Vanilla Pills
Sugar Jelly Baby [END]

Candy Jelly

4.1K 134 80
By fearlessvirus

Chapter 9
Friendly reminder: adult content and fluff overloaded. Too much drama -///////- Not suitable for those below 7 years old or those with weak heart.
.
.
.
.
.

◆◇◇◆◇◇◆
Baekhyun woke up to the laughter he heard from outside the room. Who's that? He tiredly sat up and rubbed his sleepy eyes before got off the bed, walked slowly out the room. His body still felt weak and hot.

His eyes slightly grew bigger, eyebrows knitted and lips apart when he saw Chanyeol was lying on a couch in living room with Byunghun on top of him. They were chatting and laughing happily. "C--Chanyeol." His throat still felt hurt.

Then, the tallest latter brought his attention to Baekhyun who just woke up. Byunghun was still hugging him.

"Baekhyun, you're awake~ Come join us." Chanyeol smiled and called him closer.

Baekhyun just shook his head, eyes started to tear up. What's this? Why are they hugging? Chanyeol... why?

"Baekhyun, come on~ Are you just gonna standing there and watching us?" Byunghun lifted up an eyebrow, called the shorter male.

Baekhyun shook his head again. Tears rolles down his cheeks when Byunghun kissed Chanyeol hungrily with legs at the tall latter's both sides. Chanyeol's hands roamed over Byunghun's body.

What's this?

Baekhyun dropped his gaze, couldn't strong enough to watch it. Too disgusting! He just stood there and cried into his sleeve.

Later, Byunghun stood up and approached him.

"Hey, why're you crying? You see it, right? Chanyeol's mine now. So, just accept the fact. You're too busy with your work and he feels so lonely. Do you even care about that?"

"Shut up."

"He was so hungry and thirsty when we did it earlier. How long hv you abandoned his desire? Gosh. I can give him better."

"I said shut up!"

Byunghun smirked and pushed Baekhyun quite hard till the pale guy fell down. "You, looser~ Back off! Chanyeol is mine." He went to Chanyeol again and pulled his hand before they walked out from the apartment.

Chanyeol, where are you going?! You leave me for another guy?! Chanyeol...

Baekhyun tried to shout but nothing could be heard as he had lost his voice. Chanyeol and Byunghun were getting far and far away.
◆◇◇◆◇◇◆

In a snap, Baekhyun opened his eyes with heavy breath and sweated forehead. His heart beat too fast. So... , that was just a dream?

Chanyeol.

-- is the first thing came into his mind. He built his strength and got off the bed. His head still a bit spinning coz maybe he woke up in shock state.

His throat felt hurt, like burning and bleeding inside. Probably the effect of poison Changmin had put into his coffee last night.

Chanyeol, where are you?

Baekhyun started to feel panicked when he couldn't find that tall latter in living space, kitchen, toilets, and other bedrooms.

Where are you, Chanyeol? Don't go with Byunghun. Don't leave me.

That was just a dream or it really happened? Baekhyun started to feel worried and confused.

Chanyeol!!

Tears threatened to fall as he continued searching everywhere. But later, his eyes caught the tall figure.
Chanyeol was hanging laundries at balcony while lowly sang alone.

Chanyeol..

Baekhyun walked towards that guy and weakly back hugged him. He could sense Chanyeol slightly flinched as he startled.

"Baek, are you awake or sleep walking right now?" Chanyeol smirked, continued doing the laundry.

There was no respond. Baekhyun couldn't effort to speak as his dry throat still felt so hurt. Just a pair of warm arms wrapped around Chanyeol's waist and head rested against the back.

Don't leave me, Chanyeol. Please don't. Baekhyun innerly said, remained quiet.

So, Chanyeol loosened the back hug after he finished hanging the clean-wet laundries. He turned around just to see the shorter male looked down.
"Baekhyun? Gwaenchana?"

No respond. So, Chanyeol gently lifted up the shorter's chin.

Baekhyun was now had no choice but looked at the taller. His glassy eyes, pale lips, bed hair, unsteady breath.

"Gwaenchana?" Chanyeol asked again. Eyes scanned the petite frame in that oversized white shirt and brief. Luckily, the shirt was big enough to cover half of the thighs. But.. the exposed collarbone and a shoulder was not really a good idea.

Baekhyun opened his mouth, tried to speak but nothing came out. Just a painful he felt in the throat. So, he only shook his head.

"It takes time to get back your voice. The poison reacts too strong." Chanyeol told what he being informed by a doctor, last night after Baekhyun received the light treatment.

Poison? Baekhyun slightly quirked his eyebrows.

"I've cooked the breakfast but didn't dare to wake you up. You look so tired tho. Are you hungry?" He pulled up Baekhyun's collar shirt to cover the exposed shoulder.

The smaller just slowly nodded. He felt hungry but his throat was too dry and hurt to accept any foods. Chanyeol took his hand and dragged them into kitchen. But then, the tall latter carried him up and placed him on the kitchen counter.

Baekhyun knew it. Every time Chanyeol did this (put him on kitchen counter), there must be something important and serious to talk about.

"Baek, why didn't you tell me that you're having fever?"

You should be more alert and concern next time. Can't you feel my hot temperature? Baekhyun innerly replied.

"And even tho you felt unwell, you still went to work. Waeyo? You should just take a rest at home."

Because.. patient need me. Baekhyun bit his lower lip.

"Do you remember what happened to you last night?" Chanyeol cupped the warm pale cheek.

Last night... I felt so dizzy and I went to toilet-- oh, then I met Changmin. Later, he bought me coffee and we sat tgthr outside my office. We chatted a bit and... and what? Was I fall asleep? Right. What happened after that? What poison Chanyeol talked about earlier?

Baekhyun forced himself to recall back what had happened but nothing appeared in his mind. He clenched his fists on his lap.

"It's okay. Better if you don't remember it. Let's eat." Chanyeol was about to go when Baekhyun quickly grabbed his arm. So, he turned around again. "Yes?"

What happened to me last night? Tell me! Baekhyun mentally screamed while looking at Chanyeol. Too bad, he couldn't speak now and the tall male couldn't hear him.

Chanyeol's gaze lowered and stopped at the kiss marks on Baekhyun's left neck. He hated it coz those marks were not by him but another man. Baekhyun being touched by another man and that made Chanyeol felt so disappointed and mad.

He leaned down, closer to the smaller. Arm slipped to behind securely, another hand grabbed the nape. Chanyeol slightly tilted his head and brought his teeth near the milky white neck.

Baekhyun shut his eyes, beware of any bite on his right neck. But then, he opened his eyes when he got only warm kiss. Chanyeol?

Chanyeol hugged and slightly squeezed the petite guy in his arms. "I failed to protect you, Baby. I'm sorry... I'm so sorry."

What's wrong? Failed to protect me? From what? Was I in danger? Baekhyun was so confused. He wanted to ask but he couldn't. Chanyeol, please explain everything.

Chanyeol was still hugging him. "He touched you. He kissed you. He bit you. I couldn't accept it... so I punched him. He put some drugs in your coffee to make you unconscious and forget everything. I should come earlier and save you. I'm sorry." He muttered lowly but Baekhyun could hear him clearly.

Who's he? Mr. Lee? He put drugs in my coffee? He kissed me? Clear water pooled in Baekhyun's eyes. He bit me? He touched me? But why? Why did he dare to make me like this? Chanyeol isn't lie, right? He couldn't accept this.

"Baekhyun--" Chanyeol stepped back when the wife lightly pushed him.

Baekhyun jumped down the kitchen counter and almost fell on the floor as his legs and condition was still so weak. Fortunately, Chanyeol managed to support his body.

"Be careful, Baek."

Baekhyun lightly pushed Chanyeol again before he slowly walked out from the kitchen, headed into their shared bedroom.

"Baekhyun--!" Chanyeol called but he being ignored. Is he mad at me? Coz I failed to protect him? He sighed, closed his eyes and held his head. Forgive me... dear.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun locked the door and slowly walked towards a big mirror at the wall. Looked into his own reflection. So fragile, pale and small in that oversized white shirt. Bed hair, teary eyes, ... he exposed his left neck and felt so broken to see those bite marks.

I hate you, Mr. Lee!!

Baekhyun started to cry and wiped harshly his left neck as if he could remove those marks.

I hate you!! I hate you!!

He scratched the same spot using his nails, digged into the red skin.

Why you did this to me?! You should just die!

He flopped on the floor and gave up when the red marks still there. He knew he couldn't remove them right away. Of course.

Gritting teeth, clenching fists, crying as he felt so angry.

I hate you so much...

He looked at his own reflection again. So pathetic and messed, like a kicked homeless puppy.

I just want Chanyeol.

He wiped his wet cheeks using the back of his hand. Sniffled while got up, slowly walked towards the door and opened it.

Chanyeol was sitting on floor, at the hallway, stayed silent. He was still blamed himself for the things happened to Baekhyun.

Chanyeol..

Baekhyun slowly approached the guy.

Baekhyun?

Chanyeol sadly looked up when he noticed the petite guy's existence. He opened his arms, a bit startled when Baekhyun came closer, sat on the floor as well and snuggled to him. "Baekhyun?"

The smaller still cried, buried his face into Chanyeol's neck, snuggled like a hurt puppy.

"You don't mad at me?" Coz Chanyeol thought Baekhyun was.

Baekhyun slightly shook his head. I just want you to touch me, Chanyeol. Only you.

"Please forgive me." Chanyeol gently pulled the wife onto his lap, connect their foreheads.

You don't hv to apologize, Chanyeol. Not your fault. Don't feel sorry.

"If only I came a bit earlier, he wouldn't get chance to hurt you."

Baekhyun weakly shook his head. No, not your fault. I'm glad you come and save me. He leaned forward and kissed Chanyeol to shut the male.

Both were having tears in their eyes. They rarely spent time with each other as both of them were so busy with works, appointments, meetings and schedule. However, their love towards each other was still so strong. So, when things like this happened, when the third wheels ruined everything, when other person disturb this relationship, ... things became so complicated for these two.

I love you. Only you.

Baekhyun innerly said, still kissed Chanyeol while the husband touched him. He didn't mind coz the hands at his thigh and bare waist right now were Chanyeol's.

"I love you more." Chanyeol uttered between the kisses, as if he could read Baekhyun's mind.

The smaller shut his eyes and slightly jerked when the hubby licked his earlobe. I miss this. I miss his touch. I miss our private time. I miss him.

Chanyeol tried his best to ignore the red marks on Baekhyun's left neck. Those marks not supposed to be there. So sinful even just by looking at it. That was how Chanyeol thought.

He unbuttoned Baekhyun's shirt. That smaller was resting his head weakly on his shoulder, panted after the long kisses.

But then, he stopped at half way. Another two buttons left and Chanyeol stopped. Baekhyun lifted his head and looked up at the husband with confused look.

Why stop? F×ck me hard. Baekhyun's eyes showed some disappointment.

Chanyeol shook his head and bitterly smiled. "Not yet, dear. You hv to fully recover first. Let's wait until the bite marks on your neck fully gone. And you get back your voice, so you can moan and call my name when I do you. Okay?"

Baekhyun could swear, he was blushing at Chanyeol's words. Moan and call your name when you do me. Okay.

Chanyeol smiled and chuckled when he saw the blushing face in front of him. The back side of his hand wiped the wet cheeks and softly caressed it. "So, please recover quickly because I can't wait for too long." He teasingly whispered.

The wife blushed even more and he hid his burning face into Chanyeol's neck again. Chanyeol just lowly laughed and hugged the clingy baby on his lap. "I love you so much, Park Baekhyun." You're so precious for me.

Baekhyun sighed tiredly and closed his eyes before kissed his husband's neck. I love you more, Park Chanyeol.

.
.
.
.
.

Since that day, Changmin had stopped appear in front of Baekhyun. He didn't come to the hospital anymore. Securities strictly guarded to prevent the same incident happened again.

Baekhyun stayed at home until he fully recovered. Lay seemed didn't mind tho as he asked Baekhyun to think about his condition and health first.

To: Lay hyung
I'm sorry, hyung :(
You must be tired doing
my works, right? ㅠㅠ
--

From: Lay hyung
Don't worry~~ The practical
doctor does your work and
he did well so far ^^
--

To: Lay hyung
Ah.. glad to know that.
I'll get well quickly and
go back to work with you!
--

From: Lay hyung
Okay! I'm waiting :)
How're you today?
--

To: Lay hyung
Better than yesterday.
I slowly get my voice
back. Omg.. I'm so mute
and I almost going insane.
--

From: Lay hyung
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
It takes time. Don't worry~
I gtg now. There is a patient
waiting for me. Rest well!
Ppyeong~
--

To: Lay hyung
Nae, hyung. Ppyeong~~!
--

Baekhyun grinned at the adorable hyung. He was about to put his phone on the small table beside the bed, but then his phone vibrated again. Another message?

From: Handsome Chef ;]
Babe, I'm at shopping mall.
Do you need anything?
--

Baekhyun pressed his lips into a thin line and replied the message.

To: Handsome Chef ;]
Craving for waffle.
--

From: Handsome Chef ;]
What flavor?
--

To: Handsome Chef ;]
Chocolate and butter, I guess.
--

From: Handsome Chef ;]
Noted! Will be there
in few minutes, sir!
--

Baekhyun lowly giggled and texted back.

To: Handsome Chef ;]
Nice service, new worker~
--

From: Handsome Chef ;]
I'll get high payment for this?
--

To: Handsome Chef ;]
Don't flirt with your
customer, kid :)
--

He smiled at the thought of Chanyeol's laugh after read the message. He put aside his phone but once again, it vibrated. Chanyeol~

But his smile faded away when he saw the number. He could recognized it now.

From: 826699355
How're you, Baekhyun?
I'm sorry for everything.
I was so insane that night.
I'm really sorry. I won't
disturb you guys anymore.
Get well soon, Baekhyun.
You helped me and Aeri
a lot but this is how I repay.
I'm so sorry, Baekhyun.
I don't deserve your love.
Thanks for everything.
I'll move to America soon.
So, good bye.
--

Baekhyun didn't sure how to respond or reply. He's feeling guilty and regret now. And he'll move to America. Baekhyun admitted that he felt relieved to know that.

To: 826699355
Thanks for let me go.
You deserve someone who
is much better than me.
Take care there.
--

Just a short reply but it enough to say every message in Baekhyun's mind. It was useless to feel mad at him now. Things had happened and nothing could be changed.

Baekhyun slightly nodded and put aside the phone. No vibration or new message this time. He lay down on the bed, sighed, stared at the ceiling above him.

Mr. Lee has stopped disturbing me and Chanyeol. However, there is still a person who may hurt this relationship.

Byunghun.

Baekhyun sighed again and closed his eyes.

.
.
.
.
.

/////////to be continued/////////

A/N: just a short update. Sorry! Gonna start writing new chapter again~ Almost finish tho ^______^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 13.5K 72
Baekhyun is married to Dr. Park Chanyeol for 1 years.... suddenly Chanyeol meets his ex-girlfriend Sandara Park..She is now working as doctor in same...
220K 10.9K 34
Seven years ago, two persons met at the unexpected time and at a very unexpected reason. Neither both of them know that it will be each of them desti...
41K 3K 56
[complete] Byun Baekhyun needs to be in control. With his successful business and his upcoming wedding to his handsome fiancé, Sehun, things couldn't...
9K 350 8
Baekhyun's son is a constant reminder of the only man he's ever loved - the same man being televised by a major news network on his age old televisio...