Hiro Hamada x reader fics

By Kiakamii

Cute, fluffy and some tragedy fics and scenarios with the boy you fell in love with: Hiro Hamada. <3 More

Somewhere Only We Know
Still Into You
Still Into You (part 2)
Apologise
Of Cold Days and Colder Nights
Graveyard Boy
My Purpose
The Surprise of Christmas
Amnesia
Valentine's Day
Start Again (part 1)
Start Again (part 2)
Start Again (part 3)
Song Shuffle
Worded Prompt
The Gift of the Senses
It's You
A Kiss at Midnight (New Years Special)
The Lock-In (RQ) Part 1
The Lock-In (RQ) Part 2
Homecoming (RQ)
Just Reality
Hot Chocolate on a Cold Day

Amnesia (part 2)

1.1K 32 22
By Kiakamii

This time, it was your world that came crashing down. You could feel the piercing sharp pain stab you, right where your heart was. Your eyes widened, your breathing became shallow as you gently removed your hands from your love and backed away.

Hiro was still looking at you inquisitively, unsure of why those words had such an effect on you. She must have been someone special... but I've never seen her before. At least... I don't think...

"Miss, are you okay? Did I say something wrong?" Hiro asked, feeling terrible. You looked absolutely heartbroken and shattered, but why? He's never seen you before... right?

You shook your head silently. "U-um, just excuse me for a moment..." Not letting a moment go to waste, you dash out of the room towards Aunt Cass, who gave you a look of surprise.

"That was quick..."

"He doesn't remember me." You whispered to her. You weren't crying... well, not just yet, but you were still in extreme shock. He couldn't remember you.

Aunt Cass' eyes widened as well as she glanced at the cream coloured door. "He doesn't?"

"No..." You shook your head, wrapping your arms around yourself protectively, as if that would make a difference. "Aunt Cass, this is all my fault. If I hadn't-"

"Hush," she shook her head immediately. "Do not blame yourself, that is the last thing you should be doing. Just sit down and have a rest, and I'll go talk to him." So you did as she asked, sinking down in a hard, plastic chair and burying your face in your hands as she slipped inside quietly.

How could this have happened? Did he do it on purpose? Did he crash himself... trying to... kill himself? No... no way, he knew he had a bright future even if he had to do it without you. So what was the point of crashing himself? What did he hope to gain out of it? To prove a point? Did he even do it himself? Hiro was usually very careful when on the roads, especially if he was driving Tadashi's beloved moped, so...

Maybe you were panicking. Maybe it wasn't your fault, maybe a crazy wacko car just swerved in when he or she wasn't supposed to and just so happened to crash into Hiro. Yeah. You feel a small glimmer of hope. Maybe it wasn't your fault.

Of course it is, stupid. You broke his damn heart brutally and didn't even bother to contact him again, of course it's your fault.

You shake that thought out of your head fervently. You wouldn't think of it like that; instead you'll treat this as another chance: a new beginning for you and Hiro.

...Well, until you had to leave, but you decided to postpone your trip, you were sure the new university and your parents would understand. Even though you couldn't avoid it forever, you could at least spend this time with him, and hopefully have some good memories to bring with you when you leave.

"(y/n)?" You look up at the kind voice that belonged to Aunt Cass.

"Hiro would like to see you," she smiled as she gestured inside, although her smile looked sad. You stand up, feeling your legs becoming slightly shaky as you stepped through the door towards your old love. There he was with his mop of messy black hair and clear brown eyes, looking as adorable as ever.

The both of you barely registered the door being softly shut. Hiro stared at you awkwardly for a moment before clearing his throat and asking tentatively, "...You're my girlfriend?"

There was a part of you that couldn't even believe he had to ask that question. All those dates, kisses, hand-holding, smiling, inside jokes, laughs... you couldn't believe it was all gone.

"...Yeah," Your voice broke and you hurriedly cleared your throat. "...yeah, I was. Am." You were going to cry. You just knew it. You were going to cry right in front of him, and he wasn't going to have any clue on how to deal with a random female stranger crying in his room.

Hiro looked you up and down, as though he was memorising you: your hair, your face, your body... trying to remember something about you that would be familiar.

"...Well, at least I looked like I had good taste!" He joked light-heartedly, and you laughed through your tears, though your heart sank at how untrue that statement was. You believed you were a monster for leaving him the way you did.

Just then, a female doctor came in.

"Ah Hiro, you're up! Good to see that," she smiled as she picked up a clipboard at the end of his bed and began to write. "I'm Doctor Visini. Who is this, with you?"

"Oh, I'm... uh... (y/n)! I was... AM... his girlfriend." You corrected yourself quickly, trying not to flinch at your slip-up. Thankfully, it didn't seem like Doctor Visini or Hiro picked up on it (or if they did, they decided not to say anything about it, much to your relief).

"Well (y/n), I can say that you'll be an integral part of his recovery here." Doctor Visini motioned to Hiro. "Thankfully, you didn't suffer any serious internal bleeding and your broken bones should heal within six months." Hiro groaned at the idea of being stuck in a cast for six months, which caused you to laugh at his childish behaviour.

"However, since you've got a case of amnesia, we would like you to attend different therapy sessions, such as speech or memory, just to help you along before you go back home."

"When will he be discharged?" You ask curiously.

She seemed to hesitate a moment, before answering, "We don't usually like to give an exact date, just in case we need to extend that time and the patient will be disappointed they're not going home,"

"Oh..." You nod quietly. "I understand."

"But, it shouldn't take any longer than five days, at most." Doctor Visini replied confidently, and you smile happily.

"That's great doctor, thank you."

~

Over the next few days, you visited Hiro everyday and sat in with him during the therapy sessions. He seemed to be getting better at least; he was less pale and he got some of his infamous sarcastic personality back. You'd never thought you would've missed his stupid remarks, but you did. Badly.

During these sessions, you also showed him pictures of the two of you out on a date, or selfies taken together. He seemed to be regaining memories of everything except his relationship; and for that you didn't know whether to feel more heartbroken or more relieved. On one hand, you could start your relationship over with him, and when you left you could truly give this long distance thing a try. On the other hand, you two had so many amazing memories together and it was heartbreaking that he'd forgotten all of them.

"Oh wow," Hiro murmured at the next photograph you showed him, slightly shocked. It was one of the ones you loved the most, taken at your prom before you graduated. You had invited him to it, and after a lot of pleading and puppy eyes, he finally agreed to be your date to the final prom you would ever have (in school, anyways).

The picture showed Hiro in his suit, looking extremely formal and utterly unlike him, except for his usual messy mop that he called hair. You however, were wearing your best floor-length dress, with your hair in an elegant updo and your makeup making you look kind and sweet. You looked incredibly graceful, like a ballerina or a swan. On your left wrist was the beautiful corsage he had bought for you. He had his arms around your waist and you had yours on his shoulders, both of you smiling at the camera as though you were the happiest two people on Earth. And you probably were.

Hiro ran his fingers across the length of the photograph, frowning as he tried to remember. "We were at a party?"

The side of your lips curled at the fond memory. "Sort of. It was my year 12 prom, and I really wanted to bring you for my final year. I had to beg you a lot, but you agreed..." You trailed off, staring at his smiling face on the shining page. He looked so happy with you; and you looked so happy with him.

Hiro remained silent, staring at the photograph. You couldn't quite tell the expression on his face... he looked almost emotionless? Or was that a look of remorse? Regret?

Well, that's it. You couldn't keep pretending everything was perfect before the accident. You had to come clean with the truth.

"Um... Hiro?" He turned towards you, an expectant look on his face.

"Hmm?"

"Uhh... I might have to admit that uhh... our relationship was a bit... shaky."

Now he put down the photo, letting it rest on his lap as he gave you his full attention. "Shaky? Shaky how?"

You took a deep breath. "We didn't break up, if that's what you were wondering. At least, not officially." You had to stop avoiding the topic. "Uhh... well, one day I got an offer from another university that my parents wanted me to go to. The problem was, it's halfway across the country. Even though I didn't want to go, my parents had already made the switch and everything, and it meant I would be leaving you. I came to you and tried to tell you, but... I got so upset I couldn't finish, and I ran away," you explained quietly, watching his expression (which was unchanging). "You didn't come after me and you seemed to avoid me after that... so I assumed you were angry at me." You let your words hang in the air.

He's not saying anything. Why isn't he saying anything?

"I-I'm not blaming you!!" You added hastily. "I'm just saying... ya know, that's what happened. This is in NO way your fault, please don't blame yourself or anything..." Why is he still not saying anything?

"Why are you here now?" He asked you, looking at you so earnestly it melted your heart.

"I cancelled my flight as soon as I heard what happened." You answered, clasping your hands together on your lap. That was that, then. What was he going to do now? Break it off, now that he knew there had been issues?

Suddenly, you felt something warm engulf your hands, and you looked up in surprise. Hiro had laid one of his hands over yours, smiling. Although... it wasn't a happy smile. It looked more sad than anything, if you were being honest.

"I know." He suddenly told you, making you frown in confusion. What did he know?

"You knew I cancelled my flight?"

"No, I mean... I knew our relationship was shaky." Taking note of your confused face, he sighed softly. "I remember what happened, even before you told me."

You felt your heart drop to your feet. "Y-you do?"

"Well, bits and pieces anyway. I wanted to hear your side of the story, and even if it never came up, I thought we could start over. I'll be clear, I remember what happened that day, and flashbacks of seeing you around every now and then, and feeling heartbroken. However!" He suddenly said as he saw you open your mouth to apologise. "I didn't know you were leaving for uni."

You stare blankly at him. "You mean you didn't know or you don't remember?"

"I didn't know."

Now he was making absolutely no sense whatsoever. "What do you mean? I told you that day in your room, I was leaving..." Then it hit you. "Oh. Oh. Oh. I never said where I was going to. You thought I... I was..." Now it made sense, why he never came after you and why he seemed so heartbroken. You were so distraught at the fact that you were leaving, you never said you were leaving for uni. He thought you were leaving him. It had all just been a terrible misunderstanding.

With this realisation, you threw your arms around him. Your heart felt like ice had taken over it, and you sobbed at the weeks of torture you must have put him through. All that effort of trying to seem happy in front of him must have torn him apart. You were a horrible human being.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm such an idiot, I broke your heart, this was all my fault, I don't deserve you," You cried as he wrapped his arms around your waist, holding you to him gently. He smoothed out your hair and rubbed circles on the small of your back, holding back tears himself. He had never seen you in this state before, crying and whimpering incoherent heartbreaking babble, and to be honest, it was breaking his heart all over again.

After your cries had died down a little, he pushed you away gently and held you by your shoulders. "It's alright, (y/n). Everything's okay now. It was just a simple misunderstanding. We can move past it." He told you, wiping away tears with his hand. "We'll figure something out. We'll make it. We always do."

You sniffed, unable to believe his kindness. "Why are you so nice to me?" You whispered quietly.

He smiled. "You already know the answer to that, don't you?"

His lips connected with yours in a long, sweet kiss.

~~~~~

Okay

1) Holy crap that was long

2) Was that okay?

Sorry I haven't updated in over a month, I just started school and I've already been on camp and preparing for prom and juggling homework... it's been absolutely nuts!! I may update a lot less often (sorry about that, guys!) but I will keep updates coming, of this you should never have any doubt!

Thank you guys so much for reading!!

~Kiakamii xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

505 28 23
Some oneshots Includes: • gore • HISTORICAL Hetalia • Fluff (rare) • trigger material • Possible Insults • A whole ton of Headcanons
34.7K 725 15
「completed」 here's a collection of hiro x reader one-shots ! enjoy ! (note that recent chapters have better writing aha) (the last two are a snacc) h...
107K 2.4K 41
[ COMPLETED ] ----- some Hiro Hamada x Reader oneshots! i thought that oneshots were easier to write so i made a book heh. beware of spelling mistake...
38.2K 1K 30
a collection of oneshots for two of my favorite boys! (Tsukishima x Kageyama) occasional Headcannons (I own nothing but the plots)