Beastly love(Remus lupin) {CO...

By voldyhasnonosey

{COMPLETED} Megan shadows is no ordinary human, she is a witch. One day she is forced out her old school in... More

NOTE TO READ
Classes
Blind dates
Hogsmead and flying
Detention
The understanding wolf
The kitchens
Full moon
Truth
Polyjuice potion
Tutoring,nightmares and dreamland
Can i say something even crazier! Yes!
The halloween dance
Veritiserum
Revenge and dates
Full moon...again!
Healing
Old friends
Pranks!
Farewell
Truth or dare
Ask away
What to do
Answers
Kidnapped
The hospital Wing
Who was it?
Christmas shopping
Christmas! Part 1
Christmas! Part 2
A Happy New Year
Starting with a bang!
Exams
End of the Year
Summer or not?
The Blacks
Meet up
A Pull
Snakes and Burns
Stay and Sources
Mate
Neverending story
Thank you :)

The Transfer to hogwarts

42K 810 1K
By voldyhasnonosey

((The Megan stallion jokes are very old so please stop commenting them, I also wrote this before Ilvermorny was an official school, hence why I made up a few names :))  ))

Megan's POV

As I wake up I recall what happened last night.

"Megan we've got to get you away, you need to hide in the forest, it's a full moon tonight." Stacey said as she rushed me outside.

While we were sprinting across the grounds I caught a glimpse of the moon, we were too late. The last thing I remember is the feeling of my body changing and the screams that echoed across the walls of the hallways.

"Megan...Megan!" I was pulled out of my thoughts by one of my roommates, Jemma.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Misty, your owl, brought you a letter from England." Jemma nervously said as she passed me the letter.

As I took the letter in my hands I noticed it was sealed with the Hogwarts Crest.

"Why am I getting a letter from Hogwarts?" I asked Jemma. She didn't reply as I noticed her leaving the room.

'Let's see what Hogwarts wants.' I thought to myself as I unfolded the letter and began to read it.

Dear Ms Megan Shadow,

We have received a message from Applewood school of witchcraft and wizardry that you have attacked several students last night during the full moon.

Your mother has agreed that it is not wise for you to stay there any longer and you will be transferring to Hogwarts school immediately.

Please have your belongs packed and be waiting in Professor Klips office.

Yours sincerely,

Albus Dumbledore, headmaster of Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.

"What!" I gasped.

"What's wrong Megan?" Stacey asked yawning and stretching her arms.

"Oh...er...nothing, I just had a bad dream." I lied quickly.

"Okay, you'd tell me if something's wrong...right?"she asked.

"Yeah, 'course I would. I'm going to freshen up." I said as I placed the letter under my bedsheets and headed towards the shower. Luckily it was free.

Stacey's POV

I knew Megan, and she seemed a bit off, something was up. I raced over to her bed and checked under her pillow and bedsheets searching for the letter. After finding it, I read it hoping to find what was wrong.

I stood next to her bed grasping the letter tightly in shock. 'Was she not going to tell me? Was she going to just up and leave without a word?' I thought to myself.

"Hey Stacey where did- Why are you holding my letter! You read it didn't you?" Megan asked shocked as she walked back into the room.

"Yeah I did Megan." I said sternly.

"I-" Megan went to speak but I cut her off

"Why didn't you tell me?" I chocked out as I tried to hold back tears .

"I was going to tell you! You're invading my privacy Stacey... how could you just read my own letter ." Megan said angrily as she flicked her wand to pack her belongings.

"Megan stop! Please don't go!" I said as my tears started streaming down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry, I need to, I have to..." She said as she heaved her now fully packed trunk down the stairs. I raced after her but knew I wasn't fast enough when I saw her leaving the common room.

Megan's POV

I stood outside the headmaster's office waiting. I was scared, excited and upset all at once, I didn't know what to expect. I didn't want to leave Stacey or Jemma.

"Miss Shadow!" Professor Klips said.

"Oh, sorry I got lost in my thoughts" I said.

"Follow me please." He said as I followed him into his office.

"Why do I have to move to England sir?" I asked.

"Well Miss Shadow, like yourself there is a young werewolf at Hogwarts school. Every full moon he hides, much like yourself, away from the school. Your mother,father  and Dumbledore agree that you'd be better off where there is better protection and another one of your kind."

"Okay, so you're telling me I'm moving there because it's safer?" I said slightly confused.

"Yes. Now hurry along grab my arm, it's 10 o'clock there so you will need to catch the Hogwarts express, I will apparate you to Kings Cross station in London, after that you will need to stick to this ticket." He said as he passed me a ticket.

I grabbed his arm and got the feeling as if I was being squeezed and pulled before landing unsteadily on my feet again in a crowded train station.

I turned towards where the professor should be only to find that he had already left.

"Great. Just great!" I let out iratated in a hushed voice.

I made my way to platforms 9 and 10 trying to find out where platform 9 3/4 is.

"Come on, move! The muggles are getting in the way again." I heard a boy who appeared to be around my age say.

I followed him because of his use of the term for non-magical folk.

I saw him running straight towards a wall a few minutes later and prepared for him to crash, but miraculously he passed straight through it.

'We have to run through a wall. Wow. Just wow.' I thought. I was filled with doubt as I ran towards the wall and closed my eyes waiting for the impact, but when none came I opened my eyes to see a bright red train.

"Wow! It's beautiful." I said in awe.

I got onto the train and found an empty compartment before taking a chocolate bar and book from my trunk. I placed said trunk above my head and began to read. I was so engrossed in the book I nearly didn't notice the compartment door slide open and four boys walking in.

"I've never seen her before." I heard one say.

"Maybe she's a first year?" A squeaky voice said.

"I doubt that,she looks older" One spoke up.

"Well she's hot so-" Another was saying before I interupted him.

"Maybe she wants you to stop talking about her and leave her to read her book in peace." I said as I slammed the book shut.

"Sorry." The same squeaky voice said quietly.

"That's alright...um what's your name?" I asked.

"Pe...ter...Peter." He responded shyly.

"And you two brats are?" I asked as I looked at the other two boys that had spoken.

"I'm James." The boy with glasses and scruffy hair said.

"And I'm Sirius." The boy with longer black hair said.

"And who are you?" I asked curiously towards a boy with dirty blonde hair who was quietly reading a book.

"I'm Remus, it's nice to meet you." He said politely.

"It's nice to meet you too Remus, I'm Megan." I said.

"What are you reading?" Remus asked me.

"Oh it's Hogwarts: A History, you see, I'm a transfer." I said holding up the book.

"Cool, from Applewood?" He asked.

"Yeah, how did you know?" I was curious how he guessed.

"Well you're obviously American and the only two wizarding schools there are Applewood and Hummington, Hummington's an all boys school and, well, your obviously not a boy." He said.

"Wow!" I said shocked by his answer.

He just chuckled a little bit.

For the rest of the journey Remus and I talked about lots of different books and how we are both addicted to chocolate.

After a short while we arrived and I started getting nervous. If I didn't get into Gryffindor with Remus and the others, I didn't know what I'd do.

"Firs' years over 'ere!" I heard a man shouting. I was told by the man, Hagrid, I'd be going into the castle by boat. The castle on the outside was beautiful. I couldn't believe I was going to live here for the school year. Then it struck me, if I don't make any friends here I've left Stacey and Jemma and all my other friends for nothing.

I brushed off the thought as I followed Professor Mcgonagall into the Great Hall. I glanced over to the Gryffindor table where I saw Remus give me a thumbs up. I then noticed the other boys weren't even paying attention.

"Now everyone, we have a transfer student from Applewood who will be going into her fifth year. Megan Shadow!" I heard Mcgonagall say.

I walked up as I heard whispering and sat down on the stool as the hat was placed on my head.

"Hhmm a transfer... You like pranks but you're not cunning enough to be in Slytherin...you're brave, you know what's right and wrong so Gryffindor would be good...however you're extremely clever so possibly Ravenclaw, but you don't always pay attention...Hufflepuff would suit you nicely you're very kind and loyal...better be...GRYFFINDOR!!!"

I heard it exclaim after what felt like ten minutes of waiting. I practically ran over to the Gryffindor table after I took the hat off and sat next to Remus.

By the end of the sorting we had gained four new boys and five new girls in Gryffindor.

Food appeared on the table and I noticed a pile of crusty bread. I reached out to grab one at the same time as Remus. We both picked up the same came and started to fight over it.

::Remus POV::
I picked up the bread the same time Megan did. I knew I would win because I have quite a lot of strength because of my lycanthropy but Megan, however, seemed to be equally as strong.

In the end Sirius grabbed the bread out of mine and Megan's grasp and broke it up.

"What? How did  you get that?" Megan asked confused.

I just rolled my eyes to see Sirius twirling his wand around his fingers.

"Here." I said and passed Megan a new one.

"Thanks." She said as she ate it.

::Megan's POV::

I ate the bread and it tasted really good, the food here was way better than what we had at Applewood.

We headed up to the common room, it was nice and warm. My eyes began to become heavy and I knew that meant I was tired.

I waved goodnight to the boys heading upstairs and as soon as my head hit my pillow I was out like a light. 'This is going to be a great year.' I thought as I drifted into a peaceful sleep.

{re-edited -8th Feb 2021}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 22.5K 47
Estella Bennett had a seemingly simple life at first glance, aside from her bright pink hair and troublesome best friend. She was uncomplicated, a...
2.5K 310 21
𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥. 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝. 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞...
It's You By Rae

Fanfiction

513 41 26
*This story is temporarily discontinued* I plan to rewrite this story. I rushed a lot of chapters and believe you guys deserve a better story. Daphn...
6.7K 373 22
After falling in love with Sirius Black once, Remus doesn't think he can do it again. The Marauders (plus Lily, of course) all moved in together afte...