I will always love you - (Boo...

By Emmalovesari

Ariana Grande and Jai Brooks have been together for almost 2 years now. They got married not too long ago, an... More

(Second Book)
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Beach
Chapter 2 - Freaking out
Chapter 3 - Music video
Chapter 4 - Big sean
Chapter 5 - Something's wrong
Chapter 6 - The party
Chapter 8 - I can't take this anymore
Chapter 9 - what have i done
Chapter 10 - The plane ride
Chapter 11 - Eggs
Chapter 12 - Aunty Wexis
Chapter 13 - Matthew
Chapter 14 - Calling Jai
Chapter 15 - Guests
Chapter 16 - 'Stranger' Part 1
Chapter 17 - 'Stranger' Part 2
Chapter 18 - Seeing Jai
Chapter 19 - Clubbing
Chapter 20 - Wedding Ring
Chapter 21 - In Trouble
Chapter 22 - Baby's Back
Chapter 23 - Sweet Spot
Chapter 24 - Back in LA
Chapter 25 - VMA's
Chapter 26 - My Everything
Chapter 27 - Sand Castles
Chapter 28 - Setlist
Chapter 29 - The News
THIRD BOOK?
Chapter 30 - The Sex
Chapter 31 - Big Baby Bump
Chapter 32 - Kai
Chapter 33 - Terrible News
Chapter 34 - Family
Chapter 35 - Dianey Land
Chapter 36 - Get Out Of My Life
Epilogue
BOOK 3
NEW FANFIC
New Story

Chapter 7 - Where' have you been

49 5 0
By Emmalovesari

JAI'S POV

I walked up to the front door and knocked. About 10 seconds later, Christina came to the door wearing a really tight, short black dress. "Hey" she said. "Umm hey" I replied. I was nervous, I really hated sneaking around behind Ari's back. "You look nice" I said. "You too" she said scanning my body. "Come in" she said and I followed her to the kitchen. "Would you like a drink" she offered. "No thanks, I'm good" I replied. "So, what movie are we watching" I asked. She walked into the living room and showed me a movie. "Grown ups" she asked. That's Ariana's favourite movie. "Yeah sure" I said scratching the back of my neck. "So what did Ari say when you told her about hanging with me" she asked. "Well I didn't tell her I as coming over" I replied. "Oh, well what did you tell her then" she asked. "I told her I was gonna hang with Daniel" I said feeling guilty and mad at myself. "Good,
So she doesn't know rite here" she smirked and moved closer to me. "Yeah" I said nervously. "I think we should do something fun" she whispered into my ear. "Like what" I asked as she kissed my neck. "Something upstairs. In my room" she smirked. "Come on" she dragged me upstairs. "What are yo-" I didnt get a chance to finish when she smashed her lips on to mine.

I collapsed beside her and caught back my breath. "Brings back memories hey" she said. "Yeah" I smiled. "So when is the whore expecting you back home" she asked. "I don't know, like an hour ago probably" I replied. "You've been here a while, wouldn't she be getting worried. Not that I want you to leave but we don't want her being suspicious right" she said. "I guess I should go home" I replied and put my clothes on before grabbing my keys and heading to my car.

ARIANA'S POV

"Yeah he's been gone for hours and he won't answer my calls" I said to Alexis. "Oh don't worry girl, I'm sure he's fine and he's probably gonna be home any second now" and just as she said that I heard the door close. I looked over and saw Jai. He looked tired and his hair was all messy. "Jai where have you been I've been trying to call you for 2 hours, how come your home at 2 in the morning" I said. "I told you, I was with Daniel" he replied before walking upstairs. "He doesn't seem himself" Alexis said. "No he doesn't" I replied. I was trying to think about why he was gone for 10 hours without contacting me. "Has he ever come home at 2 o'clock in the morning" she asked. "No, never, he's always home before 7" I replied. "Do you believe him" she asked. "Not one bit" I said crossing my arms.

The next day I woke up and noticed Jai wasn't in bed. I found a note in my bedside table that said. Gone out, be back whenever. I'm really starting to get worried. He's acting so strange and I miss my Jai. I want the old Jai Brooks back. I decided to call Alexis.

Alexis - hey

Me - hey what's up

Alexis - nothing much, what about you

Me - Jai left again, I have no idea where he is and I'm getting scared

Alexis - want me to come over

Me - yes please, I need my best friend

Alexis - it's okay girl, I'll be over in 10

Me - thanks Alexis bye

Alexis - no worries, bye

I heard a knock and went to open the door and Alexis gave me a comforting hug. We went to sit down on the couch. "So you don't know where he is" she asked. "No, but he left me a not, here" I gave her the note and she looked worried. "What's wrong" I asked. "It's the same kind of note that Brad left me one time" she said. Brad was her ex boyfriend. He cheated on her and always went out. "Are you serious" I yelled. "He might be cheating, or he's hiding a secret" she said. I started crying. I really hope he's not cheating on me, I love him so much. We're married with w beautiful son, why would he want to give us up. "Oh Ari come here" Alexis embraced me into a warm hug. "I don't wanna lose him" I cried.

JAI'S POV

"I missed you" she said pulling me into a hug. "I missed you too baby" I smiled. "I was wondering when you were gonna be here" she said pulling me into the living room. "We are gonna watch a movie and then have some fun" she smirked. "Sounds good" I smiled. I feel so horrible about doing this to her, I love her more thane anything in the world but I just can't keep myself away from Christina. She gives me a different feeling and I like it. She gives me things Ari doesn't, she gives me a good time just what every guy wants and I can't get enough of her love. "Come here" she said and I sat next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. This is nice.

When the movie finished she took me upstairs and ripped my shirt off. I pushed her on the bed and started sucking her neck. "Jai you make me feel so good baby" she moaned. "Christina" I moaned against her neck. "Yeah baby" she asked. "Give me a good time" she smirked and removed all our clothes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.2K 1.1K 79
Ariana's mom moves to boca, Frankie is on tour, the Janoskians stay with her still they find a house in L.A, and ariana might be pregnant? Wait what...
12.6K 688 48
*Sequel to Your My Everything, Love* It has been 5 years now and Ariana and Big Sean are close. I think he's about to propose to Ariana. Ariana is s...
17.4K 414 21
One winter morning, Ariana Grande wakes up to a very unfamilar life. She finds herself married to Jai Brooks and is the mother of 2.5 children. How d...
94.4K 2K 18
Jai has not been himself after the breakup with the love of his life, Ariana Grande. His twin brother Luke, is doing everything he can to cheer Jai u...