The Coffee Spill |Demi Lovato|

FlexItDestiny द्वारा

Ellie Welch hasn't had the easiest life. Her family disowned her at 19 years old when she gave her baby up fo... अधिक

Before You Read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 & 6
Chapter 7 & 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 *Sexual*
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26 *Sexual*
Chapter 27 *Sexual*
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 *Sexual*
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 *Sexual*
Chapter 41 *Sexual*
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 *Sexual*
Chapter 49 *Sexual*
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54 *Sexual*
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 *Sexual*
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 *Sexual*
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Epilogue

Chapter 69

2.7K 82 7
FlexItDestiny द्वारा

*Ellie's POV*

"Are we almost there yet?" Isabella groans as Demi pulls off the exit and onto an open road. 

Two days. Our wedding is in two days. Everything is ready for the most important night of our lives. We finalized the guest list, altered our dresses, confirmed with the catering company. The last step is to set up for the big day. 

Isabella crumples up her second bag of pretzels as the Finding Nemo credits radiate through the car from her iPad. She stuffs the empty bag in her cup holder on the door.

"Almost, babe. Just a little while longer." I tell her. She sighs, putting her chin in her palm as she stares off into the distance. "I have an idea. Why don't we play a game?" I ask, turning around in the passenger seat to face Isabella. 

"What kind of game?" She asks, her eyes wide with curiosity. 

"Have you ever played I spy?" I ask. Isabella shakes her head no. She puts her iPad to sleep, silencing the repetitive credits song. I explain the game to her while she listens closely. When I ask her if she understands, I get a big nod and double thumbs-up as a response. 

I let her start. She hums as she looks out her window and throughout the car in search of something. 

I wait patiently, certain she is going to pick something simple like the clouds or endless trees. 

"I spy something blue," Isabella exclaims before giggling. 

I guess a few things, all of which were blue but not what Isabella had picked. My shirt, the sky, Isabella's cup, the lodging sign. My final guess is the inspection sticker on Demi's car which elicits a squeal from Isabella as I finally guessed correctly. 

I hadn't noticed my heartbeat had increased at the intensity of such a game with a five-year-old until I finally guessed correctly. 

"I spy something white," I say. I watch as Isabella looks around the car, quickly calling out everything she noticed that was white. Her socks, the writing on the pretzel bag, buttons on the radio, and phone charger were just a few she named. I gave her a hint that it was outside and to look up. Her tiny head tilted backward as she looked out the sunroof. 

"Clouds?" She asked. I shake my head no. She shifts her body forward, noticing the white item of interest. "The plane!" I nod my head, and Isabella screams with excitement, yet again. 

I look out the window as Demi takes a sharp right turn, immediately knowing where we are and how far away from the cabin we are. I tell Isabella it's the last round and she quickly chooses an item and color. 

"I spy something purple." 

Purple? What on earth is purple in this part of California? There are no flowers or signs. As I look around the car, nothing purple jumps out at me. 

"Are you sure it's purple? Is it in the car?" I ask, getting frustrated at my lack of competency at this game. 

Isabella nods her head, promising it's in the car and not something we passed while driving. It takes me a while, but I am able to name two purple things in the entire car. The purple line in Demi's rainbow air freshener and the purple writing on her berry flavored lip balm in the cup holder; both of which are wrong. 

As we pull up to the cabin, behind at least half a dozen cars, I give up, asking Isabella to tell me the answer. 

"It's the boo-boo on Demi's neck." 

Demi and I choke on thin air, heat immediately rushing to our faces in embarrassment. Demi slams on the breaks, bringing the car to a complete stop. 

After I tucked Isabella in last night, a simple good night kiss from Demi turned into a full-blown, heated, semi-naked, make-out session. 

The last time Demi and I did anything sexual in nature was almost a month ago when Marissa took Isabella out for ice cream after dinner. The sexual frustration between Demi and I was at an all-time high that night, which radiated in the room through a few too many sensual looks, sexual inuendos, and butt grabs. Marissa was a lifesaver that night, giving Demi and me a heated 45 minutes on the dining room floor, not wanting to waste even a minute making it to our bedroom. 

Demi checks herself in the rearview mirror, trying her best to hide my love bite with the collar of her shirt. She fails miserably, opting to wear the pullover hoodie she has in the trunk. Even if the temperature is nearing the triple digits. 

I help Isabella out of the car as Demi grabs the sweater. Isabella's tiny hand reaches up for mine and I grab it, letting her fingers wrap around mine. In her other hand, her supergirl doll lies tight to her chest. 

Demi and I showed Isabella photos of the cabin and described it to her as best as we could last week. But it's her first time here in person. That mixed with all the chaos from the setup we can hear in the distance makes her a little uneasy.

Demi shuts the trunk, emerging towards us in a thick black pullover, the sleeves pulled up for some relief. 

As the three of us walk down the path towards the back of the cabin, a familiar voice grows louder and louder. 

"No, it's supposed to be rows of eight, not rows of nine!" Dallas barks. 

As the three of us appear, everyone stops, their attention drawn to us. Dallas follows their gaze, finding us on the receiving end of everyone's gaze. 

She holds a bullhorn to her mouth, "Get back to work, people!" As Dallas makes her way towards us, my eyes can't help but fall to the lettering on her shirt. 

Maid of Honor: AKA the Boss. 

"Did you have that... custom made?" I ask. 

She nods, her lips curling into a smile as she does a 360 twirl, to show the back as well. "You like? I had one made for Hayley as well. She's somewhere helping out with this mess. But don't worry, I'll make sure everything is perfect." 

Before I have a chance to respond, two loud pops come from the cake station. Isabella pulls her hand from my grip and covers her ears in fear as she leans into my hip. I instinctually wrap my arms around her torso and shoulder as I rub circles on her back soothingly. 

The sound came from a crew member setting up the intricate balloon arch Demi picked out. 

Demi grabs the bullhorn from Dallas, walking towards the man with poise. Dallas stands back, a proud smile on her face. "Hey, watch it! You scared my daughter!" Demi yells. She returns, handing the bullhorn back to Dallas with a satisfying smirk. 

The Lovato sisters really are one in the same. 

As Demi returns, Marissa appears from the cabin, walking towards us. Isabella notices her, a large grin appearing on her face. "Rissa!" She screams, running towards Marissa. She bends down, picking Isabella up and swinging her around as she embraces her in a hug. 

"Hey, little one," Marissa greets as she places her back down on the ground.

In the short few months that Isabella has been with us, she has gotten close to some of the most important people in our lives. Out of everyone, Marissa is her favorite, hands down. The late-night ice cream trip definitely helped.

"Why are you wearing a sweater?" Marissa asks, letting go of Isabella's hand. 

Demi and I exchange a few glances at each other, unsure of what to say. 

"I'm not wearing a bra-" "She's cold-" Demi and I answer at the same time. 

Dallas' glare burns holes into my skin as I avoid direct eye contact with her. Marissa on the other hand is smirking away. 

"Well, I'm glad to see the little one isn't interrupting your sexy time anymore." 

I try to object but Dallas throws her hand up before I can. "Don't you dare divulge any details about what you do to my baby sister!" 

"Uh, from what I know, it's your baby sister that-"

Dallas raises her hands to her ears, bullhorn tucked swiftly under her arm as she speed walks between Marissa and I towards the cabin. 

"Come on, little one. Let's help Auntie Dallas with some decorating in the cabin. I heard they have cookies." Marissa says with her hand on Isabella's back, guiding her towards the cabin. She gives Demi and I a not-so-subtle wink before walking off with Isabella. 

As Demi and I are left alone, her arm snakes around my back as she leans her head on my shoulder. We take in the sight of our wedding being set up, from the rows of chairs being perfectly lined up, to the balloon banner slowly taking its form and to the endless floral decorations scattered across the yard. 

A taxi catches my attention from the corner of my eye as it comes to a halt dangerously close to Demi's Tesla. A few moments go by before the back door swings open, revealing the newcomer. 

It can't be. Mom? 

My mother shuts the taxi door, adjusting her purse on her shoulder as she carefully walks across the uneven path. My body becomes tense underneath Demi's touch as thoughts of Isabella enter my mind. 

My mom and I have a complicated history, no doubt. Since it all started when I fell pregnant with Isabella, I was wary of telling my mom about the adoption. I knew all it would do is cause drama. Drama that I had no time to deal with between work, wedding planning, and being a mother. My plan was to tell her tomorrow before the rehearsal dinner in the hopes that she would not cause a scene the day before my wedding. 

But she's here. Now. And Isabella is just a few hundred feet away, in the cabin with Marissa and Dallas. 

"Mom, what are you doing here?" I ask, catching her attention as she approaches us. 

"Hi, honey. Your sister invited me. I thought I'd help out," my mom explains as she catches her breath. She takes a look around, admiring all the little touches being added to the place she used to frequent as a child. Her lips curl into a smile as they look from one thing to another. 

The tension between us is detectable. The air is thick as neither of us makes the first move to continue our conversation.

"Here, before I forget to give it to you," my mom explains as she hands me a gold gift bag, topped with white tissue paper. I accept the gift, holding it with one hand as I move the tissue paper aside with the other, pulling out the gift. 

Inside is a white veil with an intricate lace pattern around the edges. It is soft to the touch and looks to be well taken care of. 

"This was your grandmother's veil when she got married. I also wore it on my wedding day. I hope it will bring you good luck on your wedding day." 

I look between Demi and my mom as I nervously play with the fabric between my fingers. Demi and I chose different dresses but settled on matching veils, shoes, and headpieces. I open my mouth, the words stumbling out. 

"It's, uh, I-"

"-It's beautiful, Michelle," Demi says, saving me from breaking my mom's heart two days before my wedding. I nod my head, reiterating Demi's words, thanking my mom for the thoughtful gift. 

I gently place the veil back in the gold bag as I hear light pitter-patter behind me. I turn around, watching as Isabella runs towards us, her doll in one hand, something I can't make out in the other. 

My heart begins to race, my hands begin to tremble. I look back and forth between my mom and my daughter, wishing for time to stop and the inevitable to cease. This isn't happening. Not here. Not now. 

I push past Demi, placing my hand on my mom's back, directing her in the opposite direction of Isabella, impatiently looking for somewhere to station her. I don't care where it is, as long as it's far away from Isabella and neck-deep in anything that will keep her busy. I notice the balloon arch only a quarter of the way complete, pushing her towards it with fury. 

"Ellie! I brought you a cookie." Isabella's voice calls out, catching up to me. 

As Isabella's voice radiates, my mom breaks, coming to a complete halt. My arm falls off her back as she turns her body around suddenly. 

I swallow harshly against the lump in my throat. Somehow my feet are glued forward, my body feeling as if it has frozen, unable to move the slightest. 

"Ellie? Who's this little girl?" my mother asks. 

Before Demi or I can respond, Isabella proudly answers, "I'm Isabella." 

The sound of Isabella saying her name is my breaking point, forcing me to turn around and face this nightmare. 

I clench my fist, digging my fingernails into my hands, hoping it will wake me up from this nightmare. My mother's face tightens as she clenches her jaw tight, looking back and forth between Isabella and I. For a stranger. the resemblance between ISabella and I isn't obvious. It's subtle. She has my eyes and full lips. However, someone who knew me as a child, knows that Isabella is the spitting image of me at her age. Besides the eyes and lips, she has dark blonde hair, natural beach waves, and a heart-shaped face. 

Once my mother puts together the pieces, which didn't take long, she turns on the back of her heel, crossing her arms out in front of her. 

"What is this?" She asks with a hint of anger on her lips. 

Demi can sense the tension starting to rise between my mother and I. She instructs Marissa to take Isabella back into the house to shield her from what's to come. Yelling, screaming, swearing. Whatever it might be. 

I watch as they walk off together, Isabella's eyes fixated on me, not wanting to leave as Marissa pulls her away. 

"I was going to tell you tomorrow that-"

My mom cuts me off, not giving me a chance to explain. "That what? My granddaughter has been in your life all this time and you didn't think to include me?" 

My blood begins to boil, the insinuations and accusations from my mother's mouth fueling my anger. To think I would keep Isabella a secret, and for this long. 

"We only just got her a few months ago!" My mother takes a step back, her shoulders softening as she listens to what I have to say. "Demi helped me reconnect with Isabella earlier this year. She and Marissa's brother spent hours researching what legal rights and actions I had to get Isabella back."

Demi takes a step forward, supportively resting her hand on the small of my back. "Ellie is a wonderful partner and a wonderful mother. She has no intentions of keeping Isabella from her family, but Ellie has the right to introduce her to her family as she sees fit." 

I chew the inside of my cheek, stopping myself from smiling at Demi's supportiveness in me. I keep my eyes fixated on my mother's face, watching as her facial expressions change. Her eyebrows, which are furrowed, become soft. Her eyes become gentle and the clench in her jaw is released. Overall her whole composure is soft and... inviting. 

My mother nods her head up and down, "You're right. You are her parent and you are more than capable of making the right choice." She takes a step forward towards Demi. "I mean, just look at who you chose for a partner. Someone who seems to support you to the end of time." 

I let out a deep breath I was unaware of as I process the sudden turn of events. I haven't heard my mom say something so positive to me since I won the science fair in eighth grade. Tears begin to stream down my face. Before I can process it, I feel a pair of arms wrap around my torso, the gift bag still in my hand now pressed tightly against my chest. It takes me a second before I snake my free hand around my mother, reciprocating the hug. It's foreign at first. I forget what my mother's hugs felt like. I get a sudden whiff of her Angel perfume that reminds me of our hugs. My legs go weak and I let myself fall into her embrace as my tears begin to stain her shirt. 

We stay like that for a while. Wrapped up in each other's arms as everyone around us carries on.

We disconnect from the hug, smiling at each other. My mother's hand reaches up, wiping the tear threatening to drip from my cheek and onto my shirt. "I'm sorry, Eleanor. For everything." 

I nod my head up and down as I embrace my mother in one more hug. I clear my throat, "Come on, there's someone I want you to meet." 

__________________

ONE CHAPTER LEFT! 

Epilogue to follow final chapter! 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

26.6K 696 26
This is the story of Demi and Alex.
2K 70 26
This is a Demi Lovato fan fiction where in fact she is attracted to the same gender. If you are not comfortable with this than this book isn't for yo...
8.1K 269 24
Demi is a free spirited 16 year old girl who grew up in small town.Ever since her parents divorce,she's been having trouble in school,getting into fi...
Academy Of Sins (GirlxGirl) Sarah♥ द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1.5M 59.7K 52
Hayden knew when she came out, eveything would change she didn't expect to be pinned against the wall with someone's lips on hers in a conversion cam...