Don't Deny

By myntyj

❝I can't help falling in love with you❞ [j.dh] [y.yj] cover by @-sadistry More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
13.5
Special Chapter
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
Thank You

23

1K 66 15
By myntyj

xxiii. I'm Tired

Youngjae's POV

"He's mine and mine only!"

"You'll never take him away from me"

"You're gonna regret this Young-"

"-Jae!"

I shot my eyes open to see Himchan hyung. I looked around to see Jongup and Junhong aswell. Himchan hyung let out a sigh of relief. "I thought that you were dead"

I looked at him weirdly and Himchan hyung said, "What? We shook your shoulder, called or shouted your name gajillion times and you still didn't woke up. So won't you think that we thought that you were dead?" I gave a convinced nod. Then I realised how crowded my bed was with these three people hovering over me. I then extended my arms out and tried to get rid of them.

"Oh my god get off of me!" I shouted and they left me alone. I rolled my eyes and then I noticed that Daehyun's bed was tidied up neatly. I pursed my lips strangely at the thought of Daehyun cleaning after himself. I slightly scoffed, he must have asked Jongup to do it. I got out of bed and took my towel and new clothes. I went out the bedroom and to the bathroom to bathe.

After a while, I went out the shower with the towel hung on my head to dry my hair. I went to the kitchen to see Junhong, Jongup and Himchan hyung drinking water and eating fruit. "Where's Daehyun?" I asked them but no one answered. "Hello~ Earth to idiots~" I sang as I sway my arms while moving around the kitchen.

"Hyung looks like an octopus"

"Did Youngjae hyung call me an idiot?"

"Idiot? No bitch no. I'm da fabulous one"

"How am I a sea creature Junhong-ah? And yes I called you an idiot but I still love you Moonie and whatever hyung"

They shrugged after Himchan hyung scoffed and proceeded to whatever they're doing. "Where's Daehyun?" I asked again as I sat stole a bite out of Junhong's apple. "He went to the studio early because he wanted to practice his climaxes or whatever he does" Himchan hyung said simply and drank his water.

I furrowed my eyebrows "You mean high notes?" I asked strangely. Himchan hyung waved his hand in saying like 'yeah-yeah whatever-kid' "Same thing" He said and continued drinking his water. "Yongguk hyung?" I asked. "Writing lyrics or composing maybe" Junhong answered as he chewed down his apple.

"Gosh why are you asking so much? Are you they're mother or something?" Himchan nagged and took a grape. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever. So are we considered as the lazy group?"

"I'm not"

"Me too"

"You and Himchan hyung are most lazy"

The two maknaes chanted. "Because hyungs used to be fa-"

"SHUT UP!"

Me and Himchan hyung went over to Junhong and I covered his mouth tightly while Himchan hyung grabbed the side of his head and shook it back and forth. "Don't remind me" Himchan hyung groaned. "At least you were slim and had a decent body when we debuted" I said to the older and he stuck his out tongue. I inhaled a breath deeply and let it out heavily as to calm myself.

I removed my palm from Junhong's mouth and wiped it on his shirt to remove the germs and Himchan hyung also did the same. Then the older hit Junhong's forehead with his fingers. "Ow! Himchan hyung thwacked my head!" Junhong cried as he rubbed the red spot on his forehead.

As I had no interest in dealing with that kid's cries or complaints, went into my room to take my phone and some stuff. After that, I invited Jongup to go to the practice room and he gladly agreed. Then not much to my surprise, Himchan hyung and Junhong trailed along.

The lazy group of B.A.P are changing for a better life and future.
_________

"Yongguk hyuuuung~~" Junhong cried as he opened the studio's door. "Hmm?" The older mumbled as he was too focused on the computer of his composing. "Himchan hyung thwacked my head" He whined and sat on the sofa at the back of the studio. "Himchan-ah don't use violence to the kids"

"Kids?"

"Junhong is Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung's son?" Jongup asked cluelesly. "Uh huh. You didn't know? Aren't you gonna congratulate us?" Himchan hyung asked as he batted his eyelashes. "Congratulations" I said dully while slow clapping. "Yongguk is the father, I'm the mom and Junhong is the clingy son. Right Bang right?"

"No"

"I don't care about you"

Himchan snapped at the maknae.

"Whatever floats your boat Himchan-ah"

Yongguk hyung said emotionlesly as his eyes were still fixed on the computer screen. Himchan hyung smiled widely.

I shook my head annoyingly and went out the door. I went to search for Daehyun and finally found him at another studio. I heard Daehyun's voice from outside the room and quickly went in. I saw that he was in the booth. I sat on a chair and watched whilst listening to him sing. He then ended the song and I clapped. I brought the microphone infront of me, closer and said, "You worked hard"

He smiled widely as he noticed me and took off his headphones. He went out the booth and went over to me. "Where are the others?" He asked and sat next to me. "In another studio. I don't want to interupt their family time" Daehyun chuckled as he turned my chair to face him. He pulled it closer and put his hands on the arm rest.

"What?"

I asked weirdly. "Nothing" He answered with a smile. He then leaned in and gave me a sweet and quick peck on the lips. He pulled away and leaned on this chair. "I'm tired" He whined. "Yeah, me too" I agreed. Daehyun then stood up and went back to the booth. "What are you doing?" I asked him through the microphone as he was already inside the booth.

He put on his headphones, "Singing again of course. Lately my voice isn't a bit in 'shape' so I want to practice my high, long notes and pitch" He reasoned. "Can you push that blue button and the record?" He asked. "How long have you been practicing today?"

"Propably 4 hours"

"You've been here yesterday too, and the day before that and the day before that. Basically you'vs been here for a week and practiced your vocals the whole day. Won't you strain your vocal chords?" I asked worriedly. "I'll be fine Youngjae. Can you please press those buttons?"

He asked with pleading eyes. I let out a breath as I gave in and pressed the button. A tune started playing the intro then Daehyun started singing.

As he sang the first few lines, he was off key. He cleared his throat and stopped singing. "Again please" He said through the microphone. I let out a sigh and pressed the buttons again.

His pitch and key were perfect but as he got to the climax of the song, he failed to sing the high note as his voice became hoarse and coughed. I paused the recording and song while Daehyun was still coughing. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. "Yeah. I'm fine" His voice was a slightly hoarse and airy. "You don't sound like it" I commented.
"I'm fine, I just need to drink some lemon juice, honey and tamarind water" He said simply. "You can't make that the cure always" He sighed and said calmly. "I'll be fine Youngjae. Don't worry too much" Daehyun gave a tight smile and I pursed my lips. "Okay" I played the song and recorded him again.

Then, I heard a knock from the door and I turned to look. It opened and Junhong came in. "Hyung we need to practice the choreo" He said. I lowered the volume of the song and asked, "Why?"

The maknae shrugged. "We have to" He pouted slightly. Youngjae sighed, "You go first. Me and Daehyun will catch up" Junhong nodded and left the room. I paused the recording again and said in the microphone, "We need to practice the choreo"

"You're just saying that to make me stop singing" Daehyun scoffed as he took off his headphones. "No. Junhong came in just now" I said and stood up to get ready. I turned off the equipments in the studio and Daehyun got out of the booth then both of us headed to the practice room.

As we entered, we saw the other members already warming up for practice. "Okay, so we'll
practice Excuse Me and Angel" said Jongup as he clasped his hands together before starting the music. All of us immediately went in position at Yongguk hyung's,

"Ladies and gentlemen"

We danced the choreography for a few times before moving on to Angel. It is the third dance round of Angel and I saw Daehyun's reflection on the mirror that his moves were a bit late than ours. I glanced over to him and saw that his face was pale and he didn't look so good.

"I think we need to do that again"
Yongguk hyung suggested as he noticed the lack of syncronisation in the dance. Junhong replayed the song amd we got back into starting to position and we danced again. I can't help but to steal short glances to Daehyun and watch his reflection instead of focusing. My eyes were following him every time. I watched him go to the front as it was his part at the begining of the chorus.

"Naega saranganeun-"

Suddenly he collapsed to the floor. I widened my eyes in shock, the song was paused and everone haudled around the unconcious Daehyun. "Yah, Daehyun-ah, can you hear me? Daehyun-ah" Yongguk hyung shook Daehyun's shoulders but got no response, he then tilted Daehyun's head back to help clear the airway and neared his face to Daehyun's, to check if he is breathing. "His chest isn't moving" I pointed out. Himchan hyung then got up quickly and went over to his phone and called for an ambulance.

"Jongup-ah call manager hyung" Yongguk hyung instructed and he did as he was told. "What do we do hyung?" Asked the worried Junhong. As Daehyun wasn't breathing, I performed CPR to him. I put my hands on top of each other and pushed firmly down his chest. I did it continously until I heard the door opening and a voice asking, "Have you called the ambulance?"

"Of course hyung"

Then not long after, the paramedics came with a stretcher. Thay carried Daehyun and settled him on the stretcher before leaving the room. All of us went down the lobby using another elevator. As we were outside the building, we watched as Daehyun was put in the ambulance then leaving to go to the hospital.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 285 18
You never thought you'd meet Yongguk, your college crush, again. Will the old emotions resurface or will Yongguk try to win your heart this time? War...
13.7K 721 13
"settle down, little kid. your bones are shaking in your skin." - completed -
23.9K 1.1K 21
❝YOU ARE MY SUNSHINE❞ [JUNG HOSEOK ✕ MIN YOONGI]
326 17 3
♡-♡ 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓮 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓮𝓼𝓬𝓪𝓹𝓮 𝓫𝓫𝔂 𝓲𝓶 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓹𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓸𝓼𝓮 ♡...