I Landed in the World of Cars...

By TheMeganProductions1

There's a rule. "You are never too old for Disney or Pixar." And that rule is very true. 17 year old Angel lo... More

Caught!
Angel and Mcqueen's Lost
Our Punishment
Really McQueen?
Doc's Past
Cars 3 (Authors Note)
A Very 'Pricky' Race
Turn Right To Go Left
New 'Visitor'
Tractor Tipping
World's Best Backwards Driver
Wait A Minute
Human
Prepping
Goodbye
The Race
Authors Note
The Final Showdown
Hospital
Mater's Idea
The End

The Race Track

3.9K 64 5
By TheMeganProductions1

Angel's POV:
"Phew! I think I got everything packed." I sighed as I closed my suit case. I've got to travel to California for my little brothers birthday. I'm so glad he is a Disney and Pixar lover. Me and him are the only ones in the family who still love Disney and Pixar. I took a double check on my list of things checked off. Everything was checked off. I grabbed my suitcase and car keys. I walked out of my house and locked the door. I slipped my suitcase into my trunk and slipped into the drivers seat. I started the car and putted my IPhone into the Sync cord and into my car and putted the song:"Real Gone.", the theme song of Cars, on repeat. I pulled out of the drive way and went on my way.

"Okay Angel, just 20 minutes of driving and your done. Just keep going." I told myself. I've been driving for about an hour and thirty minutes. That's when I herd the most horrible noise ever. The engine rubbling. Then my car stopped. I looked on my gas mileage and it read 'Empty.' "Shoot!" I raged. I squinted my eyes as I saw a building. Like a race track building of some sort. Wait. Maybe someone can provide me with some gas in there! It's only a five minute walk! I grabbed my purse, my car keys, and IPhone. I walked out of my Mustang car and locked it. I started walking to the race track building.

5 minutes later, I arrived at the building. I saw a door that read:"Entrance." I walked in and walked down a huge massive wide hallway. I guess they made this hallway wide since this race is so popular. I walked down more and saw cars racing in the track. I guess I better hide since I don't have a ticket and I don't want no police coming after me. I walked out and quickly hid underneath the big probed out seats. That's when it clicked in my head. These people aren't people! They are cars! My mouth dropped when I saw him in the race track. Lighting McQueen. Maybe I can try and sneak some gas from his truck. I sneaked my way out of the building and back outside. There were so many trucks out here for all of the racers. But now it's time I realize something. I officially landed in the world of Cars!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623 29 23
I've brought my oc Mizuna into the Cars world, still as a human. She has her special powers still, including her super speed and it allows her to kee...
76.2K 870 18
While traveling to California for the dispute of the final race of the Piston Cup racing season against The King and Chick Hicks, the famous Lightnin...
10.9K 216 32
In a world where the towns are peopled with cars, and even the bugs are mini motors, two young ambitious racing cars called Lightning McQueen and Mad...
10.5K 201 30
When Lightning McQueen's twelve-year-old human cheerleader and sister figure, Fudge, is critically injured in an accident that was all his fault, the...