Betrayal

بواسطة OhMs_Marie

When Paula comes back from her business trip, she finds her husband and her best friend in her house . All al... المزيد

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Five
UPDATE

Chapter Twenty Four

8.1K 167 25
بواسطة OhMs_Marie

Shawn•

De'Wayne and I conversated a little while longer after Paula left. I was trying to avoid contact with Shay at all times but she was making it pretty hard as she rubbed her leg up against mine under the table. I tried my best to ignore it.

A little while later Paula came back in and took her seat.

"Sorry about that." She said as she sat down .

"What was that?" I asked curious.

"Well, it looks like I'll be traveling to Cali in the morning."

"What for?" Shay asked.

"My co-worker needs a little help in her area so I'll be going up there to case a few houses."

"Thats good Paula." Shay congratulated.

"Thanks Shay. Its going to be a few extra things on my plate but when a client asks for you personally over a hundred others in their area..its nothing but a blessing and the flight is on them."

"Wow. Your good at what you do." De'Wayne complimented.

"Thank you."

"You know that reminds me Shay." He began as he turned to her. "Im leaving tomorrow evening."

"Seriously?" Shay said.

"Yeah. I tried to extend the time but I couldnt." He said. He turned back around to face me and Paula. "I have a few people who need my attention upstate.. I'll be heading to California too. When do you leave Paula, if you dont mind me asking."

"Tomorrow morning." She said as she looked at me.

Paula and I went home after the dinner. We walked in the house, she slipped off her shoes and I took off my jacket as we headed to the bedroom.

"Youre leaving in the morning?" I asked hanging up my jacket.

"Yeah." She said as she turned around for me to unzip her.

"How long are you staying?"

"They didnt say.. but I know its not long." She said as she looked at me.

I stripped out of my clothes leaving nothing on but my boxers.

"I hope not." I responded crawling into the bed.

She stripped down into her matching bra and panties set and crawled into bed beside me.

"You know you can come along too. Im sure Jeana wouldnt mind."

"Youre taking Jeana?" I asked rubbing her back with a slow motion.

"Yeah. I thought itd be nice to have her along to show her the ropes."

"You two can have this trip."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." I said. "I'll wait for you to get back. That way we can break in our new house." I said showing her the keys that I pulled from under the pillow.

"You already bought the house? I thought I said I had to look into it."

"You didnt have too. I already did.. learned everything from you."

"You checked out everything?"

"Yup. Built earlier this year, no previous owners. Its cleaner than a newborn baby." I said.

"I freaking love you boy!" She responded as she got on top of me.

"I can get most of the stuff in starting tomorrow."

"Youre gonna do all of this while Im gone?"

"Id do anything for you sweetcakes."

I smiled from under her as she kissed my lips repeatedly.

I rolled her over so that she was on the bottom.

"Im so in love with you Shawn."

I leaned down and kissed her shoulders as she spoke.

"Make love to me.." She said as I looked upon her big brown eyes.

Our lips met while I unhooked her bra, letting her breast that I loved so much spring out and stand with such perkiness. I kissed her chest with a passion trailing down to her stomach. I kissed her hips as she squirmed from my touch. I couldnt believe that after all these years, her body still quivered to my touch, like we were going at it for the first time.

I slid her panties down to her ankles and taking them off one foot at a time. She lifted her leg up in the air and I layed kissed on it, starting from her toes until I reached her waist. I traced her sweetspot with my tongue. Slipping it in and out making sure to show extra attention to her clit. She clinged on to the sheets, arching her back as she shook and welcomed her climax.

I rose up taking off my boxers. She spread her legs, yerning for me to penetrate her. I leaned down kissing and biting her neck as I slid inside of her slowly. I didnt move for a minute letting her wetness soak up my erect member. She couldnt take it much longer as she rotated her hips on my dick. I began to stroke at a steady paste. Paula gripped my arms as she took in the sensation. I laid on top of her, pressing her into the bed with my weight as my strokes became faster. she wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as I kept the motion going. Her nails dug into my neck as my strokes became intense and she began to call my name repeatedly. I bit her bottom lip as she reached another climax. I kept going until I felt my pressure build up. I rocked and stroked until I reached my own and released my load inside of her. I rolled over from on top as we tried to catch our breath. We pressed our sweaty bodies together, letting the cold air, chill our heated bodies as we fell asleep.

The sun beaming through the curtains of the bedroom woke me up. I scretched out in the bed, touching Paula's side, realizing it was empty.

I rose up in the bed wiping my eyes as they adjusted to the light. I got up doing my usual routine. I got out the shower and dressed in some shorts and I shirt. I was planning on spending the whole day cleaning and taking things over to the new house.

I picked up the phone and called Greg.

"Hello?"

"Yo Greg, what you got to do today?"

"Nothing, whats up?"

"I need you to help me pack up some things."

"What kind of things.

"We're moving."

"Where to?"

"A two story house on Savage Ave."

"Aight, I'll help you but only because I want to see how ya living."

I laughed.

"Aight Im on my way." I said as I grabbed my keys off the table and headed out the door.

I pulled up in front of Greg's house and blew the horn. He locked the door and jogged to the car, getting in and closing the door. I pulled away from the curb and drove down the street.

"So where we headed?"

"I gotto go get some boxes and tape."

"Cool. Aye man guess who I ran into in the mall."

"Who?"

"Shay."

"What happened?"

"I was shopping with shorty I been chillin with right.."

"You didnt tell me bout no shorty?"

"Her name Julia."

"Excuse my french but a white girl?"

He laughed.

"Naw black. You remember Julia from school."

"Oh yeah. How did you get a woman like her. She a good girl."

"So. Good girls need the pipe too."

"You a fool boy." I said as I laughed.

"Anyways back to Shay.." He started as he told me about the how Shay approached him.

"Man.. You know Ive been thinking."

"Bout what."

"Alot man."

I started telling Shawn what was on my mind as we picked up the boxes and tape from the store. I rented out a uhaul and we headed back over my house to pack up the things.

It didnt take us long to clean out the living room and the bedroom. Greg and I moved at a steady paste as we packed everything up on the truck.

Time flew by as we made our third trip. We had placed the sofas in the living room and set up the bedroom set. I decided not to hang up anything because I knew Paula would change it around when she got settled in. 

"Aye man this the last box off the truck."

I took the box from Greg.

"Oh. This is Paula's." I said as I opened the box pulling out a 9mm smith and wesson and showing it to Greg.

"Damn. Paula's strapped dogg."

"I dont know why she got it man. I cant even picture her holding it. I tried to make her get rid of it.. she wasnt having it."

"You never know what might happen. Its better to have it and not use it, than to need it and not have it."

"Thats true." I said as I stuck the gun back into the box. "Let me go put this up and we'll go eat." I finished as I jogged up the stairs, putting the box in the hall closet before I jogged back down, locking up the house before Greg and I left.

We hopped in the car and headed to a resturant. I heard my phone ring as we ordered our food to go.

"Hello?"

"Hey, babe."

"Whats up sweetness, how your day going?"

"Its going good. I have three new mansions added to my list.. and guess who Im showing to."

"Who?" I asked.

"Taraji P. Henson, Monique and Kim Whitley!"

"No way."

"Way. I just finished with Kim and babe.. when I tell you that woman is amazing.."

I laughed.

"I know it."

"I mean theyre all amazing women but I cant believe they each asked for me personally. When I got the call yesterday it was just one but when I got here they all chose me."

"You like a magnet bae."

She laughed.

"Jeana and I are having a good time but I miss you love."

"I miss you too."

"I dont know when Im leaving, I think its tonight but if not its  going to be tomorrow morning." She explained.

"Okay."

"So how is the house and all the moving going?"

"Its going good. I called up Greg anf He's helping me."

"Awh, hes such a sweetheart. How much did you get done?"

"Just about everything, I got to go back and pick up the boxes thats left."

"Did you get that out the closet." She said hinting at the box and what was inside of it.

"Yeah. I put it in the hall closet in the new house."

"Okay."

"We're going to finish up here and take whats left to the house. Whenever you get home just come to your new house."

"Alright babe. I love you."

"I love you too." I said before we hung up.

Greg and I ordered our food to go and went to eat at his house. After we were done I went back to the house and decided to sort some stuff out.

I pulled up in the driveway and turned the engine off, getting out and unlocking the door. I walked in and started fixing most of the stuff, like placing the kitchen sets in the cabinets, fixing up the bathroom, leaving out the decor, hanging up the clothes, fixing the dessors, stuffing them with items and Placing the sheets on the bed.When I finished I decided to take a shower before I jumped into bed.

I stepped out with a towel wrapped around my waist as I dried my face. I walked out heading to the bedroom but I heard a knock at the door.

I walked to the door confused as I looked out the peep hole. I opened the door.

"Shay?"

She walked in dressed in a long coat.

"How did you know where I stay? We moved."

"I have my ways of finding out." She said as she moved her way around the furniture.

"What are you doing here?"

"What do you mean?"

"Exactly what I said."

"Well, Shawn..if you must know.. De'Wayne left this morning.."

"And."

"And.. I wanted to see you.. and do whatever else you will let me." She said as she rubbed her hands down my moist chest.

"Look Shay. Ive been thinking."

"I dont want you to do much thinking right now." She responded.

"I cant do this anymore."

"What the hell do you mean you cant do this? Whatever happened to whenever I want it?"

"I love my wife Shay."

"We already know that."

"And I cant do this to her."

"Its a fine time to say that now Shawn."

"Look Shay, Paula is a damn good wife to me and she doesnt deserve this. I cant keep doing this shit behind her back."

"Shawn."

"Dont call my fucking name. Im done with this Shay. New Years is tomorrow and I'm trying to build a future with my wife and I cant do that if youre in the way. I cant bring in another year and Im not living right."

"Well what if Im not done with this."

"Well thats to damn bad cause I am. Youre clearly making this out of something that it aint. You have somebody."

"Paula is not going to find out Shawn.."

"Youre right cause Im done." I said stepping back.

"..you know it would be a shame if she did though.." She said as she started blackmailing me.

"What are talking about Shay."

"Tomorrow is New Years right?"

"And."

"We both know youre enjoying the bachelor lifestyle, so why not have one last taste before you give it all up."

I stared at her without saying a word.

"Its  10:59 right now. I know you want to end this before the year comes in but lets just have one last night together.. This will all dissapear once 12:00 hits.."

"Are you serious shay?"

"You wont say anything and I wont either." She said as she looked at me.

I was silent as I looked at her. She backed up and slowly untied her coat, letting it fall to the floor. She stood there in nothing but her birthday suit and some heels.

I gave in to her request. She picked up her coat and followed me up the stairs to the bedroom.

We ended up sexing each other down until we lost track of time. Falling asleep before the sun rose and took its rightful place in the sky.

The next morning, I woke up early. Paula still hadnt arrived and Shay was still in the bed beside me. I checked the time.. 8:15. I was suppose to be at work but when I saw the time, I knew that I would end up going in late. I turned over and shook  Shay awake.

"Aye. Get up."

She scretched out in the sheets.

"Aye. Get yo ass up!"

"Calm down Shawn."

"Look Shay, I dont know when Paula is coming home but you cant be here when she comes."

"Shes not gonna know Im here Shawn."

"Where is your car?"

"I parked it at a corner store up the street."

I blew out a breath of relief.

"Chill, Its gonna take awhile for Paula to get her." She said as she rubbed on my chest.

"What did we talk about last night Shay."

"I know but I cant help it.. you know I'm addicting.." She responded as her hand found it way to my dick that was already awoke.

"Shay.." I said through my feeling of pleasure. Before I could stop her, her tongue found its way down my chest and to my erection.

I couldnt help myself. I gave in.. again..

What harm is a little morning sex? I thought to myself as we went for one last round..

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

34.5K 651 31
After a tragic accident, Amelia returns to her hometown to live with her Father. Has anything changed since she's been gone? But most of all, will Am...
Hating Intimacy #1 بواسطة tallie

القصة القصيرة

2.9K 347 14
All her life Deborah has had feelings for her best friend. She kept it a secret and watched as he flirted and played other girls in silence. Until sh...
4.3K 416 20
Harleen had a free day at work that very day. Planning on surprising her two bestfriends who happened to be a happily married couple now, she thought...
14.3K 362 37
"No your in love with me she's the other women!" "Kat I'm sorry..." Find out what happened next...