Betrayal

由 OhMs_Marie

When Paula comes back from her business trip, she finds her husband and her best friend in her house . All al... 更多

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
UPDATE

Chapter Nineteen

5K 166 22
由 OhMs_Marie

Shawn•

I zipped up my pants as I walked out of Shay's house. Aint no telling what would happen with this thing Shay and I had going on. As long as this stayed between us, I was fine.

I got into my car and pulled out of the driveway. My phone began to ring and I noticed it was Paula. I answered her call.

"Whats up baby?" I said aloud so she could hear me.

"Where are you?" I heard her ask through the speakers of the car.

"I just left the meeting." I responded as I drove through the streets.

"How did it go?"

"Everything is looking good. Her lawyer looked over the contract and we worked out the issues. The next time we meet we'll be discussing the design of our company."

"Ahh thats great! So what kind of company is it? Like a training or gym?"

"I actually mentioned that thanks to you. So its going to be both."

"Im so happy for you baby!"

"Thank you sweetcakes. So what you up too?"

"I was just about to go to the store and get something to cook. You want anything while Im out?"

"Yea, could you pick up some more of my formula, Im running out."

"Sure.."

"Thanks."

"No problem."

"I'm gonna stop by the hospital and Greg's then I'll be home."

"Alright. Let me know how he's doing and tell Greg I said Hello."

"I will. Talk to later baby."

"Okay."

We hung up.

I pulled up to the hospital, parking the car and getting out. I walked in and headed to the elevator where I pressed the third floor. The doors slid open and I headed to my father's room.

When I walked in my mother was standing by his bedside.

"Hey mom." I greeted as I walked up and gave her a warm hug.

"Hey Shawn."

"Hows he doing?" I asked as I looked upon his face.

"Hes getting better. He's breathing on his own again. Doctor said hes a strong soilder. If he keeps recovering like hes doing, he'll be in theropy in no time."

"Thats good news mama."

"Yeah, Im ready to take my big sugar bear home."

I laughed.

"How is Paula doing?"

"She's doing good."

"You remember what I told you right?"

"You tell me a lot of things woman."

"Boy dont play with me."

"Refresh my memory ma."

"You sit there and act crazy if you want to. Have you went and seen Paula today?"

"I went home last night ma, I didnt stay with Greg."

"You need to spend more time with your wife Shawn."

"I do spend time with my wife."

"Not enough. If your father could talk right now, and he knew that Paula came to me worried, he'd have your head boy."

I rubbed the back of my head as I listened to my mother talk.

"Okay Catherine, Okay!"

"Boy dont you call me by my name!" She yelled as she grabbed the phonebook off the table, rolled it up and started hitting me with it. "Have you lost your rabbit ass mind? I dont care how old you is, I'll still whip yo ass!"

"Alright alright!" I said trying to block her blows. "Look ma.. Paula and I are fine. My wife knows that if she needs me all she has to do is call."

"Dont let Paula come to me again Shawn. You got a good woman and you need to keep her happy."

"I know that." I said as I looked at her face that was so serious.

I stayed and chatted with my mother for a little while longer. She started giving me some advice on things that I could do and things that women dont like. I listened to her advice and agreed that I wouldnt let her or Paula down.

I left the hospital a little while later and headed to Greg's house. I cut the engine off and got out.

I knocked on the door and it swung open.

"C'mon in Shawn.."

I walked on past him, threw my keys on his table and sat down.

"You know this is the most youve ever been to my crib." He said as he sat down across from me.

"Well.. I wonder why." I said being sarcastic.

He laughed as he shook his head.

"You want a beer man?"

"Naw Im good."

"So whats up, I know its something because everytime you come you come with the juice."

"You like hearing my problems dont you?"

"Man, my life isnt half as intresting as yours."

"If thats what you want to call it.." I said slouching down in the chair.

"So whats up man? What happened after last night? Did you go home like I told you?"

"Yeah.. I went home.."

"Good. Good."

".. After I smashed shorty."

Greg was quiet and his head was bowed.

"You just fucking with me right?"

"I wish I was."

"So what happened man?" Greg said in dissapointment.

"Well I went over there like you said.. and the plan was to just talk the shit out.. but when I got there shorty opened the door in a damn robe that was small as hell and I lost it man."

"Fuck Shawn."

"I went back over there today."

"You went back?"

"Yeah, I couldnt just walk out her house and act like nun didnt happen."

"So what happened today?"

"We talked.."

"About what Shawn?"

"Ima keep it real with you bruh."

"Aight."

"I'm all for smashing shorty."

"Shawn.."

"I know its wrong Greg but Paula aint got to know. I just need to get it out of my system."

"You damn right its wrong. This shit aint right Shawn. There is a limit to what you do and dont fucking tell."

"Greg..its only temporary. She aint looking for nothing more than sex and thats all I want."

"Thats what Paula is there for!"

"It aint the same.."

"What the fuck you mean it aint the same? Pussy is pussy my nigga!"

"Dont try and change the shit around, like you didnt know it would lead to this."

"I told your ass not to go over there and be stupid Shawn! You know how fucking hard its gone be for me to look Paula in her face, knowing what the fucking is going on behind her back?"

"You acting like the shit dont eat me up inside! I got to go home and lay beside her every fucking night!"

"I cant tell! You sitting up in here talking bout you all for it. Man that bitch aint loyal to you or Paula cause if she was, she wouldnt be down for no shit like this. Lawd knows what moms would do if she finds out."

"I already talked to her today."

"I bet you didnt mention the night you had last night either."

"You know I didnt. You know moms is on Paula's side."

"I know she is."

We were quiet for awhile.

"I get that this whole thing has went too far.. The only way I could see how to deal with it.. is to let it happen..to see if this is really what I want."

Greg sat with his head in his hands.

"I listened to moms at the hospital..telling me what a good woman Paula is and how I shouldnt do anything to lose her.."

"She's right Shawn. Man the day I find a woman like Paula..she aint gone have to worry about shit. I look up to you Shawn.. yeah I'm the oldest but on some real shit.. Paula dont deserve this.. As for getting the shit out of your system, it shouldve been out the moment you stepped on that damn alter."

I rubbed the back of my head as I listened to Greg.

"You know moms didnt raise us to do no shit like this. This was the main thing she wanted us to avoid. I know I do my dirt with this and that woman but I dont cheat on them. I tell them its over before I move on. Mom always preached to us about how she wasnt raising no players and cheaters.. and on some real shit Shawn.. I never wouldve thought you would do some shit like this. If anything I thought it would be me.." Greg said as he looked in my direction.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

14.3K 362 37
"No your in love with me she's the other women!" "Kat I'm sorry..." Find out what happened next...
34.5K 651 31
After a tragic accident, Amelia returns to her hometown to live with her Father. Has anything changed since she's been gone? But most of all, will Am...
38.2K 1.4K 16
Dakota, Bianca, Liam, and Marissa are unpopular. Marissa wants to become popular and is willing to do anything and whatever it takes to become popul...
15.4K 716 27
Caiyah lived the life everyone dreamed of living. She had money, power, and an even better boyfriend, or so she thought. While on a business trip, sh...