No happy endings (Weston Kour...

By Kaitlyn_cloud07

"I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears." More

adoption
New house
Him
waiting
Brooke...
Mark
What do I say to that?
Shopping then more
The kiss
School
Sorry
Do i like him?
Is our friendship gone?
Flashback
2 months later
Hanging out with mark
Seeing them
Where is he?
Sorry
Late for class.
"I like you"
Whats happening
Not an update
Why is he leaving?!
The best way to say goodbye
After he leaves...
Senior year
He's back
Almost a wet dream
Im finally doing an update
Im dating mark
I dont know what to call this so...
Detention
Live broadcasting
Abandoned water park
First date (technically)
He likes her...I know it
Goodbye...

Wtf

2K 60 6
By Kaitlyn_cloud07

We end up getting to school. Weston and Brooke were basically the only on e talking. I stood in the back muting them out. I think weston forgot I was even there. Well I go to my locker. This girl comes up to me.

"Hi I'm Zoey." She holds out her hand for me to shake. I took notes of her features. She is a little taller then me, she is a red head and she has clothes that make her look beautiful.

"Hi,I'm ally" I grin.
She talks to me for a bit as we walk to my class. I guess I have another friend.
The rest of he day was a blur
Skip to home.
I walk into my house today. I go up to my room. I ran home,but it suddenly rained. I was soaked but I took off my shoes. Tim was still in another state doing his job and Veronica and Emily were in the living room. It's good to see Emily moving.

I go up to my room not bothering them. I walk into my room and go to take my wet socks off and put them in the hamper next to the window. I put them in then I look up. Big mistake...

I see weston kissing her... I confessed what she was doing to me just last night and he goes off kissing her. I guess they hooked up while we were walking to school. I walk away from the window stomping.

If you are wondering if I'm mad,yah I'm mad as fuck! I can't believe I trusted weston. God I thought he had my back. I confided in him but all he does is suck on the girl bullying me! I lay on my bed still wet. I don't care...  I don't care if I die here...I just don't won't to move or see weston...

I fell asleep by ten minutes laying there. I got a text around eight and hat is when I woke up.

The text was from weston
W-Come outside.
He said that two minutes ago.
I didn't want to so I just put it down and laid back down.
Another text came in
W-I know you read it and I can see you
I look out the window and see Weston smiling at me
I text him back
A-it's raining
W-not anymore it's actually pretty dry
A-no I'm not feeling good tonight
He knocks on my window...I ignore it at first but he continues .

I go up to the window,open it and yell.
"What!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34 0 3
TW : VERY VERY EXTREMELY SAD.
1.1K 224 36
All the things I wish I could've said but was to afraid to say.
10.8K 538 31
I don't know why I cry but I think it's cause I remembered for the first time since I hated you , that I use to love you.
4.7K 119 43
life cant always be the fairy tale you want it to be, and believe me i know this, but even the tiniest bit of hope, will lead me down the path to sel...