Senior year

I wake up to see Mark  not by me.He must have left. I wanna go out and just walk around.  I head over by my window and see Weston's old window. It's boarded up...when weston and his family left a couple moved in, but then the husband went crazy and killed his wife. It was scary but it didn't phase me. Then the house got abandoned.

I grab my sports bra and t-shirt. I have black leggings and my converse.
I wanna wear my snap back hat but I can't find it. I search through my closet and go to the back thinking it could have fallen back there...instead I find a sweatshirt. I pick it up and examine it...

It's a fleece and I recognize the scent...weston...
I forgot I had his sweatshirt... I remember wearing it for days crying cause I lov-liked him a lot. Mark helped me but I put the sweatshirt in the back to forget about him...it sorta worked...

I just looked at it...it is still bigger then me, it's soft and smells like him...I put it over my shirt and start to walk to my phone.
I grab it and head downstairs.
"Veronica I'm going out!" I scream
"Ok be careful!" She shouts back as I walk out the door.

I look around. I smell the fall scent and see leaves starting to fall.

I walk to the woods by my house. I love these woods...I don't know why but it just is peaceful. Mark doesn't know I come here but it's my own place so nobody should care.

I climb the tree and sit on it...looking at the other trees, and listen to the wind and leaves.

After about 10 min of sitting there I climb down. I start to walk back home.

4 days later---I start school tomorrow and I'm pretty excited. I mean I've had a pretty normal high school experience.

I look at my phone and see a text from Mark.
FromMarky😘😍-
Hey babe...school tomorrow is gonna be lit❤️
Me- Ya sure...😂
I then look at the time...it says 11 pm
Shit... I gotta get a outfit to wear now. I run to my closet and grab an outfit. I pick some black shorts, a crop top and converse. I then grab my school stuff off the desk and put it in my backpack.

I go over to my bed and lay down. My eyelids become heavier until I'm asleep.

----
"Ally wake up." Emily screams
I open my eyes and I see Emily.
I quickly hug her and I feel so happy.
"Emily I missed you..." I squeal.
"I missed you too and I have to be here on your first day of senior year." She smiles.
"Now get dressed..." She says as she leaves the room.
I get up and put my outfit on, throw my hair into a high ponytail, grab my backpack and phone and head downstairs.

"Hey Emily where did Veronica and Tim go?" I ask as I see Mario.

"They had to go to work in Indiana for a week so we are gonna stay here." She smiles and I nod my head.

I give her and Mario hugs and walk out the door. I walk to school and put my headphones in my ear. I blast hoodie Allen and continue walking.
I get to school and as I enter the building the bell rings. I take my headphones out and walk to my locker. Thank god I came here a week ago to find my locker or I would be screwed.

I throw my stuff in the locker and grab what I need. I head to Advanced English. As I enter the class the teacher is sitting at her desk on her computer. I see my friend Bethany sitting in the back. Bethany and I became close during freshman year and we are insepreble.

I go to sit by her and we start a conversation. Mark and I have a couple classes together but this hour we don't.

Class starts and I'm already bored and tired. I lay my head down and close my eyes. The class door opens and the principal talks.
"Class mr. Koury is joining your class, he moved back here so he will finish school here." I shoot my head up and my eyes lock with his...the first guy I ever cared about was back...

I feel like this book isn't really good but I'm gonna try to finish it. And this book has over 3,000 reads!!! Like in crying❤️ thank u guys so much😘