Flashback

I hop out of bed and run to the bathroom. I lock the door and look through the cabinets. I can't find anything but then I see a razor.
Flashback to when I was 10
I sit waiting in this adoption home. I have been to 7 adoption and foster homes in the last month and nobody has decided to adopt my sister and I. She stays strong though but I can tell it's killing her inside. I try to be strong but it's hard. One day I finally cracked. A girl got adopted and rubbed it in our faces then a guy hit Emily. I got sad for my sister. He hit her hard and she was in pain. I couldn't handle it so would if I can go to my dad.
I went into the bathroom that we all had to share. I snuck a knife from the kitchen and brought it. This was the first time I ever thought about commuting suicide. I cut my wrists.it hurt and I wiped the blood. I did it a little more during the months, but one day Emily catches me. I went outside behind a wall. Emily followed and caught me.she thought I was doing drugs or something but this was much worse. She didn't tell cause I would have to go to an mental hospital.  She made me promise I wouldn't do it again but...everyone breaks promises.

Back to present day
I grab the razor and get to the blade. I can see my healed cuts but they are faint. It looks more like a ever lasting scar. First I trace over them with my finger then the blade but I don't cut. Only because I hear a knock.

"Ally,it's Emily I have to pee and you've been in their for ten minutes"Emily shouted as she knocked harder
" sorry I'll be out soon" I sob quietly so she doesn't hear but I fail
"Why are you crying? Open this door now!" She pounds on the door harder
I don't want her to find out so I hide the razor...for later.

I open the door and brush past her. She doesn't say a word and neither do i.

I go to my room then go to sleep.
The next morning I wake up and do my usual. I put on random clothes not caring what I look like. Bye the way I look awful.

I leave for the bus at 7:10. When I get on the bus I sit in the front. I was the first one out. I go to my first class and see weston sitting there. I stop for a second while we stare at eachother. I then walk to my seat and sit. But weston gets up.

I watch him take his stuff and walk to the front of the class to the teacher.
"Can I please sit in a different seat I can't focus in the back?" He asks
"Sure" the teacher says.
What why does he want to move seats? Is it because of me.dont be stupid I know it's because of me.
I look at Brooke. She gives me a devilish smile and waves. Great now I'm stuck back here alone...

Ok so I have a really good idea for what's gonna happen next chapter. But thank you all so much for actually reading this story. 😘❤️