I dont know what to call this so...

"Really that's great at least your happy." Weston says as he storms off the roof.
What just happened? I haven't talked to this guy in 4 years, we start to talk again and then he storms off. I am still mad at him from a couple years ago but I still wanna know what he's been doing in his life. Like god damn! Give me at least a sentence of your years in L.A.

I head off the roof and lay in my room.

Next morning-
I put on my blue skinny jeans, red flannel over my black tank top, and my black converse.
I put my hair in a high ponytail and get my phone, headphones and backpack.

I head downstairs seeing Veronica packing.
"Where are you going?" I question
"Tim and I are going to visit Emily in New York. She said she needed to tell us something."
"Can I go?" I wanna go and leave so I don't have to see weston
"No because she said she doesn't want to tell you the thing yet. But she said you can go in two weeks."
I grown and head out the door bringing a pop tart with me.

I put headphones in and Jordan Belfort starts playing.
I open the pop tart and take bites off the corners. That's a weird habit of mine, I only like the corners.

Out of nowhere someone squeezes my shoulders. I turn around without thinking and punch there face as hard as I can.
After punching the persons face I realize it's marks.
"Ow" he grabs his nose in pain.
"Holy shit Mark are you okay?"
"Well considering I got punched in the face by my girlfriend, I'm not doing to well."
A small chuckle comes from my mouth.
"Karmas a bitch." I state
"Would if you were a kidnapper or a killer or a rapist? I had to protect myself." I start to walk away.
"Not even gonna kiss it?" He shouts
"Nope."

Mark caught up with me and we talked. I didn't bother mentioning what happened with weston yesterday because honestly nothing even happened.

We walk into school and go our separate ways.
As I walk into first period I see weston and brooke talking. I honestly could care less if they date anymore but I don't want brooke to annoy me about it.

I walk to my seat an lay my head down.I'm so tired like I'm about to die.
The bell rings and I keep my head down. The teacher starts talking about some random crap but then my name gets called.

"Ally. Why are you sleeping in my class?"
I bring my head up "I'm just tired"
"Well you can be tired in detention."
I sigh then I hear a chuckle.
"Mr. Koury" the teacher starts
Of course weston laughs when that happens to me.

"Mr. koury I guess you will be joining her in detention." She raises her eyebrow and weston goes silent. The teacher starts talking about some random things again.

Great now I have detention but not just that I have it with the person who seems to hate me...

I'm finally doing an update!!! And this story is almost at 10,000 reads... That crazy😂 but thank u guys so much.  And things are gonna be going down in the rest of this story like omfg u guys are not ready but anyways ily😘