Fate (Niall Horan - Completed)

By ihycynthiaa

She's used to staying at home, studying, reading and writing. He's used to being on tour, girls screaming his... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THRITY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THRITY THREE
THRITY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FOURTY THREE

FORTY

9.4K 179 42
By ihycynthiaa

Happy new year to everyone! Have a nice one and lets hope that it's as good or even better than the the last one! All the love, C xx

"I feel like we did this before." I tell Niall as he skates in front of me and pulls me behind him. Out of nowhere the lights dim a bit and music starts to play. Maybe it was a coincidence, maybe Bob chose the song, but what ever it was, it makes me automatically sing, forgetting what I just said to him, forgetting that this feels like we did this before. Forgetting my worries, that's what Niall does to me. 'Die In Your Arms' by Justin Bieber plays and Niall bursts out laughing as he skates away from me and leaves me in the middle of the ice.

"Niall!" I yell after him, feeling like I can't move without falling down. It's a surprise that I haven't fallen down yet. Usually I would fall, trip, or just land on my butt anyway, but tonight is different. Being on the ice feels familiar to me, even though I can't remember that I've ever been ice skating before. I can't remember being on the dry, on roller skates either.

"Catch me!" Niall exclaims from the other side of the ice. I roll my eyes at him and watch him skate in a bit circle around me.

"I will fall, gorgeous." I take a deep breath and cross my arms in front of my chest.

"No, you won't." He's smirking like he just got a new Fifa game and it warms my heart. I love seeing him smiling and laughing - happy.

"Niall please..." I roll my eyes yet again.

"Come on, love. You can do it." He stands still and waits for me to make a move. Anxiousness and the fear to fall and embarrassing myself in front of him builds up, but I take a deep breath, inhale the icy air before I move. Somehow my feet know what to do and I find myself skating over to Niall – a bit wobbly, but hey! It's something.

"See, you can do it." He smirks proud and skates away from his spot. Niall's quick and it drives me crazy. I spin around and continue to try to catch him, but he's much quicker and more confident on the ice than I am.

"Niall I'm going to fall..." I wince as I carefully go faster.

"No, you wo--" He doesn't finish his sentence and falls onto his butt. I laugh out loud and have to hold my stomach as he I watch Niall sit on the ice on his butt. He crosses his arms in front of his chest and tilts his head to the side, giving me a sad look.

"You-you...tripped." I point out the obvious and wipe a tear of laughter away. I skate over to him and reach my hand out for him.

"My butt hurts." He pulls his mouth corners down and all I can do is laugh even more. I just can't help it. Niall takes my hand and as I pull a bit, to help him up, he pulls me down onto him.

"You think you're sooooo funny." He rolls his eyes and wraps his arms around my waist as I'm still laughing.

"I am!" I exclaim and sit down on the ice next to him. Niall holds my hand and kisses my temple when he pulls me closer to him. "How did you find tonight?" I want to know.

Since we left, I ask myself what he thinks of my friends and if he heard what Aaron told me on the terrace. Since we left, I ask myself if I should worry. Since we left, something is different. Niall seems a bit taken back and I can't stand it. I want to see him happy, cheerful, smiling and even though he's laughing and smiling, something just seems not right to me. It's that feeling in me that tells me to confront him.

"It was fun. What we did before that was even more fun though." He winks and I roll my eyes at him. He chuckles. "Actually, it was really nice to meet them. The games were fun, the songs were fun. I love the fact that you sat on me and that we sang together and that we were the best mafia couple. I mean we're the best couple in general but we both know what we're bestest when it comes to being mafia couple." He rambles on.

"Is bestest even a word, Niall?" I laugh.

"'Course it is." Niall smirks proud.

We spend another hour in the ice arena, skating around, falling down, laughing and singing to the songs that are playing in the background. It's such a cheesy thing to do, but I enjoy every moment. Thinking back about the last month, how much that has happened to us, it all seems like a movie to me. Everything just seems like a dream, like it didn't happen in real life. I still can't believe that I met Niall and that we're a couple now. I can't believe how lucky I got.

"Olivia!" Niall tears me out of my thoughts. I shake my head and look up to him. "We should drive home, don't you think?" He half smiles and I nod. I know that he doesn't what this moment to stop, just like I don't want it to stop, but he also knows that we should get home.

Niall and I get off the ice and bring the skaters back, say goodnight toBob and get into the car. During the whole car ride, we're just silently sitting next to each other. Niall as his hand on my thigh, as always, and I keep my eyes on the road. We're both tired, too tired to even talk. When Niall finally parks the car, I break the silent.

"I'm tired." I look down to my lap as Niall rubs my thigh up and down.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He questions and I can't help it but burst out laughing. He gets out of the car, runs over to my side and opens the door for me. "Still laughing huh?" He now laughs as well as he picks me up from the seat, closes the door with his elbow and carries me into the house bridal style. My arms are wrapped around his neck and my head rests on his shoulder while he brings me to my room.

"I love you, Niall." I tell him when he lays me down in bed.

"I love you more, princess." He smiles and leaves my side. Niall goes out of my bedroom and while he's gone, I quickly change into comfy clothes. When he comes back again, I already lay in bed all tucked in and ready to fall asleep. Niall dims the light and changes into sweatpants and a sweater before he turns off the light completely and joins me in bed.

"Can you come to LA with me?" Niall asks all of the sudden. I can't remember that we talked about LA and going there again.

I shrug. "When?"

"After new year." He holds my hand as we both look up to the ceiling.

"Why LA?" I want to know. Is there anything I have to be concerned around?, I ask myself but shake that thought out of my head quickly.

"I have surgery." Niall explains and my heart skips a beat. I sit up straight instantly and turn around to face him.

"What?!" Surgery? What surgery? For what surgery? My mind is going crazy. Maybe it's just a small surgery. But where does he need to get surgery? His knee? Niall told me that his knee is giving him problems lately.

"For my knee. It's just a small surgery." He explains.

My mind relaxes but my heart still races at the thought that he has to go under surgery because of his knee. See what comes from all the jumping on stage!, my inner voice yells at him in my head.

"Are you coming with me?" Niall asks and takes my hands leading me closer to him. I sit down on his thighs, legs on either side of them and place my cold hands on his chest.

"I have uni... but I can fly with you and stay there a bit before flying back. How long are you going to stay?" I ask and put my hands behind his warm neck.

"Don't know yet. Before the Brit Awards, that's for sure." Niall says in his incredible Irish accent as he shrugs. I don't know what it is, but I've heard many Irish accents all my life through but none was as hot and appealing to me as Niall's. His Irish accent isn't even that strong, I've hear stronger ones, but it's just Niall that makes me love it every time I hear it.

"We'll just see then..." I play with the short ends of his hair that is brown and stare at his lips. My eyes can't look away from them and only close when his lips meet mine and we kiss.

"I don't want to leave tomorrow." Niall mumbles against his lips.

"I know." Is all I can answer before kissing him back and letting our tongues meet each other. No word is spoken as we continue to make out. Niall puts me down and takes place between my legs and I wrap my arms around his neck and keep his lips on mine. Niall moves up and his hands play with the hem of my shirt and shorts that I wear. I buck my hips up, hinting that whatever he wants to do is fine with me. He smirks against my lips and lifts up my shirt but only up to my bra before his hand goes down to my shorts and pull them down. He sits up, pulling my shorts down as I quickly sit up to throw my shirt over my head and onto the floor. I'm already heavily breathing when Niall takes his sweater off. 

Everything about Niall is perfect. Everything. His hair is already messy and his forehead is sweaty. Niall looks down at himself, then to me before looking down again. I shrug as I sit up to pull his sweat pants down his hips. Niall chuckles quietly, liking that I know what I want. He gets off the bed, pulls his sweatpants down and grabs a condom from his suitcase while I lay down again and stare up at the ceiling. I take a deep breath before I can feel Niall's weight on me again. He lays half on me and plays with the hem of my knickers with one hand while the other one is unclasping my bra. As soon as it opens up, he tears it away form my body letting my breast feel the cold air in the room. Niall pulls down my knickers, slowly and makes sure to touch every inch of my legs.

"Hurry." I groan and move my hips up into the air. Niall chuckles yet again, louder and deeper before he crawls back up and attaches his lips to mine.

"Fuck, you're so fucking perfect." He groans into my ear before leaving a wet kiss on my neck as his tip enters me. I shut my eyes and exhale as he slowly moves deeper into me. His length and thickness seem too big for me and it hurts but feels so good that I don't mind the pain.

"You're perfect, Niall. You are." I tell him and run my fingers through his hair before he rests his forehead on mine. With one hand he's holding himself up, while the other one draws circles into my shoulder.

"Tell me when to move." He groans as he slowly moves even deeper. I swallow all the saliva in my mouth and nod. Niall laughs quietly against my skin and kisses my jawline before moving out and in again slowly. A wave of pleasure comes over me and makes me moan his name.

"Louder." Niall commands.

"Ni--" I moan his name louder but cut myself off when I remember that Mum and Mr. McAllister are in the house.

"Don't cut yourself off, princess. We're alone. I checked." He groans into my ear as he quickens his pace. His voice so deep that it makes me want him even more - if that's even possibly. "Louder, gorgeous."

I do as told and moan his name louder than before.

"Good girl." He chuckles and puts a strand of hair that fell into my face to the side while the other hand is moving down to my breast. I let out yet another moan when he softly squeezes into my skin. My body is shaking as he pushes in and pulls out of me over and over again. Niall's breathing is heavy and his moans sound so deep, so good in my ear.

3 more chapters until the end!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 386 49
Gabby is a junior high school student in Atlanta. She had a vacation in London with her family which lead her to knowing Harry and his 1 direction f...
7K 259 34
Anna grew up in Cheshire with her very close friend, Harry. Little did they all know that he would become Harry Styles. They had been separated from...
187K 2.7K 45
*Sequel To My Best Friend* Courtney and Niall are now living in London together, It's been almost a year and everyone is like family. It's late April...
16.4K 333 16
Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Niall Horan all knew they were different from the start. They met each other at school and...