New Spy

By eelyr21

This is a story about a girl named Katherine Wilson. Who is recruited to come to spy school. She has some tro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter8
Chapter 9
N/A
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

8 1 0
By eelyr21

"Josh? Josh? Are you okay. I think he's waking up." Kat said trying to see if Josh was okay then told the nurse. "Katherine? Is that you?" Josh asked "Yeah it's me." Kat replied as Josh started opening his eyes slowly. "Ow!" Josh said as he touched his big purple bruise on his forehead. "Don't touch it. You have a really bad concussion." Kat told him.

Meanwhile Anthony was walking over to the nurse to check on Katherine when he saw Josh's parents and said, "Hi, Mr. and Mrs. Montgomery." "Hi, Agent Wilson. Do you know if Joshua is okay?" Mr. Montgomery asked "I don't know, but can you do a favor for me?" Anthony asked "What kind of favor?" Mrs. Montgomery asked "My son, Tyson, is the one who accidentally injured Josh, and my daughter Katherine is in there. She'll probably bring it up, can you act really mad and tell her that the Wilson's need to stay away from him and anything else you want to ask?" Anthony asked "Sure Anthony, you've saved our lives so many times. This is the least we can do." Mr. Montgomery replied "Thank you." Anthony replied.

"Josh, you're parents are here." the nurse said "Oh, great." Josh said really sarcastically so Kat asked, "What's wrong?" "My mom, Joshy, treats me like a little kid." Josh replied disappointed his mom does that to him. "Oh, right...................I should go then." Kat said "Actually, Kat could you stay?"Josh asked "Sure, did you just call me Kat?" Kat asked intrigued "Yeah, is that okay. I know you don't like it when your brother and dad call you it?" "It's fine can I call you Joshy then?" Kat asked "If you want." Josh said like he didn't mean it.

Kat was about to lean in for a kiss when "Joshua?" Mr. Montgomery asked "Joshy are you ok?" Mrs. Montgomery asked as Kat chuckled quietly in the corner because Mrs. Montgomery called Josh, Joshy.  "Mom, I'm fine." Josh said "Are you sure." Mrs. Montgomery asked him patting him making sure he was ok and kissing his head like a mom would do to their little boy. Which Josh obviously didn't like. He said ow! a couple of times which really worried her, but he was ok for most of it.

"Who are you?" Mrs. Montgomery turned around and asked Kat "I'm Katherine Wilson. I want to say I'm really sorry. My brother Tyson was the one who injured Josh it wasn't on purpose but-" Kat started to say then Mrs. Montgomery budged in and asked "What why would he do that?" "He thought Josh was flirting with me and wanted to stop him and-" Kat  started to say and then Mrs. M interrupted her again saying, "That is no reason to hurt my baby boy. I do not want the Wilson family near Joshy. I don't want anything to happen to him. Your father, Tyson, and especially you I do not want around him. Do you understand me?" Kat got really scared and she though she started to cry because she knows she just met Josh but she really likes him. Even through the middle of what his mom said he kept saying things like, "Mom stop, Mom I'm fine, No, and exc." but Kat didn't want to get his mom anymore upset then she was so Kat managed to say, "Yes ma'am."

"Kat are you ok?" Anthony asked when he came in through the nurses door and spotted Kat crying and she didn't know why but she kind of thought this was his fault and screamed, "I bet your happy now aren't you!?" "What are you talking about?" he asked "Mrs. Montgomery said Tyson and you can't be around Josh. Oh and she also said I especially can't be around him! I bet you couldn't be happier. I guess I'll just have to stay your little girl forever! Congratulations you won!" Kat said and left the room and Kat heard her dad in the distance saying, "Kat, Kat wait." but she already left and was not turning back.

Kat was crying in her dorm that Tyson put her bags in she just figured out what room it was and heard a knock at the door. She went and opened it and was not expecting who she saw. "Josh? What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Kat asked while wiping her  tears "Yeah, but I wanted to make sure you were ok. Things got a little intense." he said "Look Josh I don't want to get in between you and your mom. Even if it means her not treating you like a little kid. I don't want to be that kind of a girlfriend- not that were boyfriend and girlfriend I meant a girl who is your friend." Kat said then though: that was totally embarrassing. 

"Kat? Kat? Kat are you in there?" shoot Tyson was outside Kat's door "Yeah, I'm changing hold on a sec." she said "You need to hide." she whispered to Josh "What? Why?" Josh asked "That's Tyson. If he finds you here he will be so mad." Kat said and Josh didn't need anything else to here he went in her bathroom and hid. 

Kat opened the door and Tyson was standing outside. "Hey, Kat." he said "Ty, I told you to stop calling me Kat." she replied "I won't stop until you stop calling me Ty." he said "I'm younger it's cute." she said.

Everything started to go well until Josh sneezed and Tyson heard it and said," What was that?" "Oh nothing it was me. I've been sneezing a lot." Kat said then sneezed a couple of times to show her point. "Oh, are you ok? Maybe you should go to the nurse." he said "Ty I'm fine and-" Kat started to say then Tyson interrupted her.

"Kat, I was kidding. Josh you can come out now I know you're here." Tyson said. Then Josh came out, but Tyson made him leave. "Look Kat that's not the reason I came over here I just wanted to say I was sorry." he said "Sorry for what exactly?" Kat asked even though she knew the answer. "For flipping Josh and-" he started to say then she interrupted him saying "You don't need to apologize to me you need to apologize to Josh." "Kat, I will I promise." he said.

"Oh! And dad wanted me to invite you to have dinner tomorrow night. Him and I usually have dinner on Fridays and we want you to come." Tyson said "Fine, I'll come." Kat replied "Look and I don't think you should hang out with Josh because-" he started to say but then she angrily interrupted him "No, Tyson. I'm not going to stop hanging out with him because my big brother doesn't want me to. You have no right to do that!" Kat yelled "I know Kat but-" Tyson started to say

"What are you doing here?" a girl behind Tyson asked. Tyson turned around and it was a girl about Kat's height with red hair and blue eyes. "I was just-" Tyson started to say but the girl interrupted him saying "Just leaving. You know that there is a rule about guys visiting girls and the other way around.What are you even doing here anyways?" "I was talking to my little sister, but I guess I'm leaving now."Tyson said then left, but the girl stayed and came in. 

"Thank you so much. I thought he'd never leave." Kat said "No problem. I'm Ashly. Ashly Fields. I'm a 2nd year." she said "I'm Katherine Wilson, 1st year." Kat replied "Oh so you're the smart newbie." she said and she felt offended but Kat replied "Yeah, I guess so."

"Who was that dork?" Ashly asked "That dork was my brother." Kat replied emphasizing dork a lot "Oh, did I say dork, I meant-" she started to say as Kat interrupted "You're fine. Even I think of him as a dork."

"So are you going to the orientation?" Ashly asked "What orientation?" Kat replied "Oh, I guess you didn't know but there's a 1st year orientation today." Ashly asked somewhat excited. It doesn't seem normal to mention this, but who gets excited about orientation? "Oh cool. You seem excited. What about?" Kat asked "Oh, this year there doing this cool thing where a 2nd year shows a 1st year around pretty much for the rest of the year." she said "What's so exciting about that?" she asked "Instead of pairing up girls with girls, there pairing up boys and girls. I hope I get a cute 1st year." Ashly said pretty excited "Ooh that sounds awesome!" Kat said and this time she really meant it.

Shoot! Kat totally forget, Josh is a second year! She knows he's awesome, but if Tyson finds out he will kill Josh and she knows literally.

"What's wrong?" Ashly asked as Kat came back to reality "What do you mean?" she asked, then before Kat could ask Ashly said "You were totally in a different place. Do you have an eye for a 2nd year?" She asked "Whaaat? Me? I would never-" Kat started to say but before I could finish Ashly interrupted her saying "Oh, stop I know you're lying. Who is it?" Darn why do I have to be a lot like Tyson. Whenever I lie my voice gets high like his Kat thought."Josh Montgomery." she replied "But there's no way that will happen without him getting killed by my brother." "What do you mean?" Ashly asked "My brother is overprotective. Today he saw me talking to Josh and almost killed him. Literally!" she said "Oh!" Ashly replied.

"I can make Josh your partner. I can hack into-" Ashly started to say before Kat interrupted her noticing what she was saying "No. I don't even think that would work. My dad is my mentor. He probably already did something crazy like-" Kat started to say but before she could even finish. Ashly already said "Finished." "Finished with what?" Kat asked " Oh stop trying to be daddy's little girl. Josh is now your partner." she said "What! No, no, no, no. Ashly." Kat said "Calm down Katherine. Look they just do a random draw. Your dad won't know I did it." she said. She's right. I mean my dad won't know right? RIGHT! Kat though.Anyways, she just smiled and Ashly and her walked to the cafeteria to orientation.   

"Ty? What are you doing here?" Kat asked right when she saw Tyson when she walked into the cafeteria. Her life couldn't get any worse.

"Kat, I'm a 3rd year. " Tyson said "Yeah, but you don't have to be here. You're here to spy on me aren't you?" Kat asked knowing the answer already so when Tyson said "Yes, I'm here to spy on you." she wasn't very surprised "Why?" Kat asked. Why does she keep asking stupid questions when she already knows the answer? "To see who your 2nd year is." he said "Why? Because you know it's going to be a boy, and you'll make them all not want to be with me till you're the only one left to be my partner?" she asked then Tyson nodded and said, "Yeah, basically." Kat thought: Ugh! He is so unbelievable.

"Hey." Josh said after Kat bumped into him "Hey Josh. I thought you'd be in the nurse." "Oh, yeah but I'm feeling better." he replied "Well, that's good, so did you here 2nd years will show the 1st years around and it's boy and girl pairs?" she asked "Yeah, I did. I kind of was hoping that we'd be partners." "Yeah I was to." Kat  said. Then they were about to kiss. At least she though pretty sure, but then they announced, "All 2nd years please come up to the stage. We are about to pair 1st and 2nd years together. 1st years please sit down in the first two rows."

After everyone got seated they explained the rules. They will announce the pairings and then the 1st year will come on stage with their second year. Then they started. Ashly was paired with some guy named Bryan who was pretty cute. Kat was pretty sure Ashly winked at her when he came on stage with her. Josh was next and some reason all Kat could think in her head was:

Tyson is going to kill Josh.

"Josh Montgomery with.............. Katherine Wilson." the principle said. Then Kat walked up to Josh and they linked arms. They make such a cute couple. Sadly there was only one more pair left, so Kat turned and look at Josh and said "So, I guess we're partners." "Yeah, I guess so. Let me see your schedule." he said and she gave him her schedule. Oh no. We have every class together. "Wow!" Kat said "Yeah." he said

"Hey Montgomery." Tyson said. Oh, no. This can't be good. "Yeah." Josh said "Please don't do this, Ty." Kat asked frightened that Ty would do something "Take care of my baby sister, or your head won't be the only thing that gets hurt." and then he walked away. For Kat, this will be an interesting year.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 16 19
Ana has spent her entire life fighting for herself. After a series of tough decisions, she ends up working for a security agency where, for the most...
929K 23.6K 24
Sadie has been training to be a spy, since her parents died when she was 6, and the CIA took her in. she has been doing mission since she was 12, an...
106 7 14
15 year old girl and 9 year old spy parents go missing. They know what country and they know why. The girl becomes a spy and meets a VERY important...
93.5K 3.5K 31
Katelyn Hathaway, senior at Grace Marshall's Academy for Prestigious Young Girls, had everything coming together for her which is easier said than do...