One Day [ Slowly Editing ]

By Totally_Tay_

One Day Copyright © Taylor Thomas All Rights Reserved Addison Williams is an average girl and Parker A... More

One | | Stupid Secretary in the main office | |
Two | | God Bless America | |
Three | | My Car is so Much Better Than Yours | |
Four | | Look What The Donkey Dragged In | |
Five | | Crazy Girl Who is Named After a Fruit | |
Seven | | Playing Hard to Get | |
Eight | | Bad Boy | |

Six | | Cool Story Babe | |

194 8 0
By Totally_Tay_

Six | | Cool Story Babe | |

PARKERS POV

It's been over an hour since Addison left the house. I didn't run after her, because if i did then i know i was just putting myself in the dog house. Giving her space is what i needed to do. 

If she doesn't want me to kiss her or isn't ready then i will respect that and when the time is right i will try again and ask her. 

My Spotify is playing some Chris Brown as I finish up my paper. I didn't realize Addison was standing in the middle of my room until she cleared her throat. 

As i looked up and into her eyes, it was like a wave of relief splashed over me, knowing she was alright and home now.

"Hey" She said in a small whisper probably not sure of what to say.

i put my laptop down next to me and swung my legs over my bed so i was sitting at the edge of it. "I'm sorry i made you run off earlier. That was not my intention to make you feel uncomfortable around me."

"No that isn't the reason i left Parker." Addison replied rolling my desk chair over to sit in front of me. "Taking that walk is what i needed to clear my mind and my heart. I needed to know what it was that i wanted."

"And what is it that you want?" in my mind i hope that she wanted something with me. 

"I do like you Parker and maybe soon we can try whatever this is out. For right now though, i want you to get to know me and vice verse. I am scared of rushing into things, mainly because of things that happened in my past." 

So she wanted to be with me? 

"Addison i respect you, If you don't want to do anything or want to wait, then i am cool with that. I just wanted you to know how i feel." I said softly looking up at her.

My hands moved on their own going towards to hold her hand, but i stopped and realized what i was about to do and remembering what we both just talked about. She must have noticed because she gave me a small smile and met my hand half way with hers. She interlocked my fingers with hers and leaned in to give me a small peck on the cheek.

Hey. That was better than not getting anything at all.

"Good night Parker." 

***********

Its already Monday again, and its off to school.

So things didn't go according to plan this weekend. I was going to serenade her and be all sexy and cute for her. Which i thought was going to make her like me back more. But she is a tough little cookie to crack. This weekend was actually fun though. We hung out, talked about each others lives, played 20 questions. And did i mention she loves playing XBOX. Like GTA5 and Black Ops 2.

Addison wasn't just good, she was amazing. I think I'm in love. 

But besides that the other night in my art room was the last time we kissed., i tried to sneak a few kisses here and there but she would always laugh and i ended up kissing her cheek instead. Well, good enough, but i will get her to kiss me again.

So i headed out the door and into my 4 door black BMW, which i proudly bought my self after the 2 jobs i worked my butt off at. 

Addison already left this morning. She said she didnt like the morning traffic, which i didnt blame her for. People are so slow sometimes.

I got to school within 10 minutes and headed to my locker to grab my morning books. Then i took off towards my English class. I don't like English. I mean im getting an A in the class but shouldn't it just be like a reading class because that's all we do.

Once i got to my classroom, it was early but i soon noticed Addison sitting in her seat working on something, probably the essay that is due in 2 weeks. That is one of many things we have in common. I like to get my stuff done.

I walked back to my seat and turned to face her. She looked up and smiled my way.

"So this is why you raced out so early this morning?" I raised my eye brows amused.

"What! I cant help it. I like to get it done really early so that i dont have to do it when everyone else is. That means ill be done quicker." She says getting back to writing her essay on her laptop.

"You are a genius!" I said.

"I know i am." She giggled "Then all we need to do is graduate and head off to college."

College... The one thing im scared about. Yes Parker Adams is afraid of College. i don't know what i want to do yet and i dont know if i just want to go to school for football. Which Jack and Josh are doing. I Want to have like a stable plan that i know i will be successful in, then maybe do football on the side. I have no idea where im going yet. I got accepted to all the schools i had applied for which were 4 of them But i dont know. I still have 3 months to decide.

"So where are you going for college?" I asked

"Well i have 3 schools to decide from. weighing all my pros and cons. But i want to go for Business Accounting. How about you?' She said looking up from doing her paper. Her eyes were soft and light. Man she was pretty. How come i didn't try and get to know her before we had that fight in class?

"Business is my plan too! But i dont know what part of business. I want to do something in the field but my dad is a lawyer and he wants me to follow him and i dont want to." I said getting stressed.

"Dont worry, just talk to him. Im sure he will understand. I mean lawyers and business men are like the same thing just do it differently." She said placing a hand over my clenched one. " Im serious just talk to him. My dad was the same way. I told him i wanted to be an Accountant  and he freaked out a little at first but then realized that it was his dream he wanted me to follow not my own. He was a lawyer too. Our dads worked together. I know how it feels."

"Thanks Addison!" I said breathing a sigh of relief to know someone else understands how tough this is.

School went by fast Addison and Victoria stayed after to both write essays. I went home and got ready to face my dad and tell him i wanted to be a business man. I got out of my car and stepped into my house to see my dad and mom both sitting on the couch with a class of wine. Good maybe they will be a little tipsy and say it is fine.

I walked in and they looked up and smiled.

"Son! Just who we are glad to see" My dad said motioning me to come into the living room.

Yep nope they are as sober as can be.

"Can i talk to you guys for a sec. Its really important." I walked over to the plush chair that was situated next to the couch they were sitting on.

"Of course you can sweetheart, what's the matter is everything okay?" My mom started to getting worried

I laughed. "Yes everything is fine. I just wanted to talk to you guys about college."

My dad looked at me confused, like he didn't know where this could possibly be going.

"I decided i wanted to go to school for business. At Miami U." Dad started to open his mouth when i cut him off, because i know how is going to react. "I love you dad and i know you want this dream of us going into a Father & Son law company but i just cant do that. If i did that, it would just be for you to make you happy."

"I understand that Parker. I just want you to have a great future. If business is your future then business it is. Your mom and i love you so much. You already make us beyond happy." My dad said smiling at me

"Except when you don't clean your room or leave dirty dishes in the sink" Mom said narrowing her eyes at me.

"Wow mom, way to ruin the moment we are having" i got up and kissed them both and ran up to my room to start my homework for the night.

Im glad Addison and I had that chat this morning in class. And i hadn't realized our dads worked for the same company. Did i really not pay attention my whole life till now how close we actually were. Well family wise. I wonder what schools she was talking about. 

What if she got excepted into school across the country or in another continent? Do i really care if she leaves or not?

Of course you do Adams! You are whipped and you havent even asked her out yet. The closest thing you've done is makeout. 

I am not whipped. 

yes you are! fluffy, extra creamy whipped 

*2 HOURS LATER*

Im DONE! I finally finished my essay. Man was that fast. I hit send with a hard tap. Addison told me that our teacher accepts early emails of essays. So thats what i did. Thank god i got it out of the way. It felt good to get things done that you know you can do.

I heard Addison come up the stairs and into her room. I decided to go follow her and see what she is up to.

The door was open and i can see her face first on her bed like jesus on the cross.

I quietly tiptoed over to the other side of her bed , grabbed her and layed her on my lap.

" Parker i was so comfortable." She groaned at me.

"Im sorry but I wanted to see your pretty face" I said playing with her hair.

"Im am so tired its not even funny. It took me 3 hours to write the essay because Victoria kept distracting me and showing me her texts between her and Josh. I love her but she is a nut sometimes." She grabbed her forehead and shook it.

" Well hey you got it done at least. But i have good news!" I said moving her hands away from her face. "I talked to my dad and mom when i got home. He was so understanding. He just wants me to be happy."

"Aww im so happy for you" She said sitting up now facing me.

"I accepted Miami U's offer for their Business Program." I grabbed her hands into mine. "What schools did you gets offers from."

The corner of her eyes crinkled ups rom her smiling, knowing where i was going with this.

"UCLA, Sacred Heart, and a university in London." She said sweetly

My face dropped and the word shit came out of my mouth before i had a chance to stop it.

"But do you know what school i accepted just about 2 hours ago." She got on her hands and knees and leaned over so her lips were near my ear. "Miami." She ended that with a kiss to my cheek and laughed.

" Are you serious? Like your not joking are you" I said beaming from head to toe.

"You really believed i would move across the globe?" I just nodded at her question.

"Victoria got accepted into Atlanta State U. I dont know how im going to live without her." She said with a sigh. " and i heard Josh got accepted into a school thats right near her."

"i know how you feel. Jack got into California State for football though. But we will get through it dont worry." i said looking into her eyes.

" i guess that just means more time going to visit them" She smirked.

i grabbed her waist and dragged her on top of me. She started to blush and it was the cutest thing ever.

"Hi" she giggled which made my heart race.

"Hi" i whispered as i pulled her closer to me so now we not even an inch apart. "You are so beautiful" He hair was long and flowy and made her look like a mermaid. And her lips. Oh her lips, so small and adorable.

"Ive been thinking about what we had talked about the other night in your room." Addison started to say. "Like i said, i do really like you so i was thinking maybe we can go out somewhere, maybe not as a date but just the two of us hanging out." 

"So like a date." I laughed poking her sides which made her join into my laughter.

"Yeah yeah i guess like a date then." covering her face as she started to blush. "Would you maybe want to do that and see how it goes?'

I could tell Addison was nervous, like she had never asked a guy out on a date. She had balls for sure. I don't know many girls that would have the courage to ask a guy out or they would think that its the boys job to be the one to make the first move. Thats bull crap if you ask me. It tells me she is very confident and i really dig that. She mentioned something about having a bad past the other night and i could tell whatever it is still haunts her. I hope one day she trusts me enough to open up so i can be there for her more than i am now.

"that should never have to be a question as long as i am with you. Of course id love to go out on a date with you Addison." With that i got a kiss on the cheek and she rolled over so she was now tucked into my side, under my arm. Addison flipped on the TV so that we can start watching some Heart of Dixie.

Im kind of addicted to this show, but don't tell Addison that.

I can totally see why Addison had described us as Zoey and Wade. We are exactly that. I mean different characteristics and stuff but you know what i mean.

"Thank you for today it really helped" I said rubbing her back.

"No problem i totally understand." She said looking up at me.

" You are amazing Addy" She giggled and looked away quickly. "What? why are you laughing? Can i not call you that?" I asked amused.

"I haven't heard that nickname in along time. My parents gave me that nickname. No one used it except them." She said watching the TV still giggling.

"Well i like the name very much, so would you give me the honor of calling you that princess addy?" I said

"You are such a dork, you know that? Of course id be delighted for you to call me that knight Parker." She said smiling at me.

She placed her head on my chest and we kind of stayed that way till we feel asleep.

That is until Addison's alarm woke me up the next morning.

I stretched and realized that Addison wasnt in her bed. I looked over to see her coming out of her closet fully showerd and dressed.

She was wearing black yoga shorts, a "Cool story Babe" Tank stop, and had her hair up in a pony.

she looked over at me and smiled.

"You are up early?" I said looking her up and down.

"yeah. Vicki wanted me to meet her at the school store to get some breakfast." She said getting her books off her desk and putting her pink and white north face backpack on. She walked headed to her door way

" You look beautiful" I said winking at her.

She blew me a kiss and headed out. I heard the front door slam and an engine start signaling that she was on her way to meet Vicki. I got up and walked to my room and did my usual routine. Seniors didnt have 1st and 2nd period today because teachers were doing something about starting to plan graduation. So im in no rush.

I got dressed in some red basketball shorts and a black v-cut tee and my Nikes.

I went down stairs to grab something to eat and got my things and headed out to my car. Again it only took me 10 minutes to get there.

Once i was there i did my thing at my locker and saw most of the Seniors hanging around in the halls while classes were going on for the under classmen

i decided to go to the senior lounge and walked to my normal table. Addison, Victoria, Josh, and Jack were already there chatting away. When i was near, Addison looked up at me and smiled. I cant get enough of it. Its just so pretty.

I sat down next to her and started to eat my breakfast.

" I dont get it!" Victoria started " My project for Art came out like shit. I worked so hard on it."

"yeah it is kinda of bad Vick." Josh said making Vicki give him the bird.

"Oh it's not that bad!" Addison said trying to cheer her best friend up. Punching Josh in the arm to make him shut up.

" Says you guys who are like amazing at everything you do." She says still upset.

" Anyways i heard that your parents are gonna be gone this weekend again." Josh said trying to change the subject.

"Yeah so?" I said trying to swallow what i had in my mouth.

" Dude you should so have a party!" Jack said high fiving Josh.

" Maybe i dont know. You know my mom. She knows everything thats out of place." I said bummed that i barley can have alot of party's as i wanted to.

"Well me and Addison can cover for it" Vicki said.

i looked over at her, making sure she was cool with covering. she nodded.

"Okay i guess we are having a party! BUT no one can know until Friday!" I announced pointing at everyone around my table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.5K 39
"You don't know what I went through!" I yelled at him, angry tears streaming down my face. He stared at me for a long time before he spoke. "I loved...
112K 2.8K 41
Do you ever wonder what life would be like if it were a movie? Or some sappy romance novel that you wish your life could be like but it's not? Someti...
388K 9.4K 30
Rebecca Thomas is new in town. She is cute, sweet and shy and hates being the center of attention. Everything seems fine before she starts her new sc...
9.1M 274K 66
Avery and Josh were complete oppisites. Josh was a little badass. Barely, passable grades, rude additude, tattoos, piercings, and a wall built so ha...