Jacob Sartorius: My First Love

By lacrossecameron

A girl dreads moving to Virginia until she meets one of her classmates. She then finds out a surprising event... More

When we met...
The walk home
Spring Break: Part 1
Spring Break: Part 2
The Good News
Her
Her Again
End Of Eigth Grade
The Discovery
The Confrontation
Awkward...
Summer
A New Friend
Surprise
The Truth
The Last One
New book!

Lacrosse Game

1.5K 48 11
By lacrossecameron

We started the pillow fight and it was actually fun. I was in shorts and a jacket and had a very messy bun so I wasn't really the best looking.

"You boys are gonna get crushed!" Kristina screamed. She hit Jacob really hard and he was taken aback a few steps. He bumped into me but caught me.

"T-Thanks." I said.

He just smiled. We finished and then went upstairs for breakfast. At that moment, I remembered I had a lacrosse game. I told everyone then finished breakfast and ran home to get ready. I got dressed, got my gear and stick, and then left. I invited some of them so hopefully they would be there. I got to the fields and started to look around. I saw my lax bro Chase. He was there for his games. He's number 7 and goalie. He was like an older brother to me. He was warming up so I wasn't gonna disturb him. I gathered with my team and we went over the plays. Right when we were about to start, I saw Issy, Jacob, and John. I was really happy that they could make it. We started the game and we won by 3 points. I met up with everyone after. I warned them all that I wasn't the best smelling or feeling. Issy still hugged me anyways. The boys just high fived me.

"You guys did great!" Issy said excitedly.

"We can go hang at my house." I said. The only person who could was Jacob because he's my next door neighbor. We got to my house and we went downstairs to the basement. We put on a movie. Yes, I was still in my uniform but who cares? This particular movie had lacrosse in it. Once it got to the lacrosse game part, I started ranting at how bad they set everything up. I was getting pretty pissed. Then, I felt something grab me. Jacob pulled me around and just kissed me.

I just stood there, in shock.

"Sarah, you're really cute when your mad." He said.

"Well I'm about to be pissed."  I smiled.

He pulled me into another kiss. I guess he didn't mind my smell because he went for it. He pulled me onto the couch and started passionately kissing me. I kissed right back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 65.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
387K 13.8K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
248K 7.3K 83
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...