Maze Runner Imagines

By futureauthor300

Just imagine this: you in the Maze Runner series! In this book, you'll find [character] x female!reader. Ima... More

Intro
About Requests!
You Arrive at the Glade
You Have a Nightmare
You Find Him Crying
You Get Stuck in the Maze at Night
You Get Stuck in the Maze at Night (Part 2)
A Glader Attacks You
He Finds You Crying
You Get Stung by a Griver
He Gets Stuck in the Maze at Night
Newt Imagine (Dedicated to @lovereading002 )
Minho Imagine
Alby Imagine
Confessing Your Feelings
Descibing You With One Word
You're Sick
Newt Imagine for @lovereading002
What the Other Gladers Think
Breaking Up (Part One)
Breaking Up (Part Two)
After the Break Up
There's Another Girl
Horoscopes Because Why Not
Happy Birthday @lovereading002
Another Glader Hits You
Meeting (A Real Life Imagine)
Singing (A Real Life Imagine)
Rain (A Real Life Imagine)
Soul Mate (A Real Life Imagine)
100 Truths (A/N)
Hair (Prefrence)
Disney Movies (Preference)
Favorite Book
The Sooper Dooper Looper (Its in Hersheypark)
Minho Imagine for @mazerunningkayla
Halloween Costumes
Valentine's Day (A Real Life Imagine) Thomas and Newt Imagines
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 1)
PLEASE READ THIS! (A/N)
Minho Imagine: She's Mine
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 2)
Newt Imagine: Can You Be Mine?
Minho Imagine: Haha - Like I Could Leave You (TST Imagine)
Thomas Imagine: Wolf (Part 3)
Newt Imagine: You Love Her, Don't You?
Minho Imagine: A Sweet Melody
Newt Imagine: The Changing
Newt Imagine: She Was Supposed To Be Dead!
Newt Imagine: She Was Supposed To Be Dead! (Part 2)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Newt Imagine: She was Supposed to be Dead! (Part 3)
Thomas Imagine: Better Off Dead
Thomas Imagine: The Cure
Thomas Imagine: Request! (part 2)
A Letter from Me to You (A/N)
Thomas Imagine: Ready, Set, Roast!
Newt Imagine: I am in Love with You
Minho Imagine: The Girl that Lived on the Other Side
Newt Imagine: Flinch
Minho Imagine: Get Away From Her!
Newt Imagine: She was Supposed to be Dead! (Part 4)
Thomas Imagine: Flirtatious
Gally Imagine: (Request!)
Minho Imagine (Request!)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Newt Imagine (Request!)
Ben Imagine: Till Death Do Us Part
Newt Imagine (Request!)
Gally Imagine (Request!)
Thomas Imagine (Request!)
Gally Imagine: Not Anymore
Newt Imagine: Flinch (Part 2)
Gally Imagine: It Was Easier When You Were Dead
Thomas Imagine: Familiarity

Newt Imagine: Torture (TST Imagine)

5.4K 67 15
By futureauthor300

•Your P.O.V.•

Newt dropped from the vent, landing in the hallway bellow. Aris dropped down, and then I dropped.

"Do you have the key?" Newt asked. I nodded in reply, handing him the blue card.

He swiped it through the machine, and the door opened. We all walked inside, glancing at all the lab coats. We found another door, one that didn't need a card to open, and we opened it.

But what was behind that door was complete horror. There were bodies, teenagers, strung up from the ceiling. I covered my mouth, trying to prevent myself from screaming.

"What the bloody hell?" Newt asked, glancing around the room.

"So no one leaves this place," Aris mumbled.

"I guess not. Let's get out of-" Newt started but the door behind us opened and there stood Mr. Janson and about four guards behind him.

"Ah, what a pleasure." Mr. Janson smiled wickedly.

The guards walked in and one grabbed my arms, holding me back so I couldn't get out of his grip. One guard took Aris away before he could do anything and the other two held Newt back.

"Come with me," The thin man said, ushering the guards and us out of the room.

We were soon placed in a small, white room. The guards dropped us to the floor, locking the door behind us.

"[Insert your name here], oh my god. Are you okay?" Newt asked, pulling me into a hug.

"Yea," I nodded. "I'm fine."

"I should've never let you come with-" Newt started, but the door opened, with Janson walking into the room.

"Hello, Newt, [Insert your name here]. I have a couple of questions for you," Janson said, and evil smile across his face.

"We don't have to tell you anything, Shuckface," I spat, glaring at Janson.

"I just have one question. What were you doing in that room?" Janson said.

"We could ask you the same bloody question," Newt said.

Janson smiled down at the floor, then walked closer to us.

"You're very unwise for not answering my question. I will ask you one more time. What were you doing in that room?" He spoke.

"Why should we tell you?" I asked.

"Because I want to understand what side your on. Aren't we all on the same side?" Janson asked.

"Aren't you on Wicked's side, Mr. Janson?" I asked, the question filled with anger.

Janson looked up at a camera, and nodded. We soon found out what that meant because a bunch of guards came in, and separated Newt and I.

"[Insert your name here], since you won't answer, I have my own ways of getting you to talk," Janson spoke, before (once again) guards grabbed my arms.

"No," Newt yelled, trying to break free of the guards arms. "Don't hurt her!"

"Trust me. She's in good hands. You can return back to the others now. Escort him away please. I'd like him out of my sight." Janson said, waving the guards away.

When they walked out with Newt, Janson closed the door, and locked it. The guards let go of me, and I sank to the floor.

"You better not hurt him," I said.

"I'm not going to hurt him. But you, you aren't going to survive if you don't tell me." Janson sneered.

***************

•Newt's P.O.V.•

I tried breaking free of the guards, but I couldn't. I saw the door to the room the other Gladers and I shared, and the guards unlocked the door. The door opened, and they threw me inside, locking the door behind.

"What the shuck happened?" I heard Minho ask.

"We got bloody caught." I said, my head slummed on the door behind me.

"Where is [Insert your name here]?" Tommy asked.

"Janson has her," I whispered.

The boys fell silent.

"Well then we have to get her. Anyone have a plan?" Tommy spoke.

"Well, if they got caught, who says we won't?" Minho asked.

"I was thinking-" Tommy started.

"Whatever your thinking, it won't work." I said.

"Listen to my plan-" Tommy started, but I cut him off.

"You don't get it, do you? Janson has her and she's probably being tortured this very minute. There are hundreds of guards all over the place. Even if the plan worked, we'd have to get past the guards." I spoke.

"Well the air vents might lead to the room she's in. How about going through there and then kick the klunk out of Janson and get [Insert your name here]? Wouldn't that work?" Thomas asked.

"I don't think the air vents even go to that room." I said.

"Well we can always find out." Minho said.

**************

•Your P.O.V.•

Janson held the knife up to my throat.

"Tell me and maybe you'll live." He spoke.

"Never," I replied, and he pressed the knife into my throat. He pressed it just hard enough to make a small mark, but not hard enough to kill me.

"What were you doing in that room, [Insert your name here]?" Janson asked.

"I'm never going to tell you, Shank." I spat.

"Fine then." He replied, slicing my arm, and kicking me in the stomach. I fell over on my side, wincing from the pain.

"I don't have to tell you anything." I said, glaring at him.

"You really want to die, don't you?" Janson said, kicking me in the stomach again. He kept kicking me, each blow more powerful than the last.

He held the knife up to my throat again, and I could barely breathe.

"What were you doing in that room?" Janson said.

"I...I don't have to...tell you...anything." I said, trying to fill my lungs with air.

He grabbed my throat and pushed me against the wall.

"Tell me, girl, or all your friends will die." Janson said.

I tried pulling his hands off my neck, but there was no use. My vision started to blur, and I thought I heard a door open.

I tried to find air, but I found none. I saw what seemed like Janson drop to the ground, and his hand let go of my neck.

I was left coughing on the floor, trying to find air when someone came up to my side. I flinched, squeezing myself against the wall, and closing my eyes.

"Hey, hey. It's just me," I heard a familiar British accent say. I opened my eyes, seeing Newt. He pulled me into a hug, and I sobbed on his shoulder.

"It's okay. It's okay. I have you now. Your fine. Your with me." He said, rubbing my back.

"He said he was going to kill you," I said, sobbing even harder. "He said he was going to kill everyone."

He shushed me, kissing the top of my head.

"It was torture," I whispered.

"It was torture for me too, because I wasn't there to protect you," He said, I looked him in the eyes, a couple of tears falling down my cheeks.

"I love you so much, it was torture almost losing you," He spoke, and he pulled me into a very passionate kiss.

*************

Oh my shucking glade. The Feels are real. I'm sorry if I caused tears, but to be honest, I cried while writing this. ✌🏼️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

486K 11.2K 49
FANFIC BY RAYNA What if, Instead of Teresa, You were the first girl in the Maze? What if You were the main character? Newt becomes your everything, y...
44.5K 1.1K 26
"are you questioning my methods?" "i'm not questioning them i'm saying they're bloody stupid." "oh you really know how to sweet talk me, love." Alice...
674 45 32
One day, a girl wakes up in a box. She is surrounded by boys. What is this place? And will she get out? She goes on an adventure with Thomas, Newt, M...
10.2K 183 21
Minho and Thomas are the best of friends, and they live conveniently close to each other. They hang out with a small circle of friends, which has alw...