Love me like you do

By Ginny_weasley7

Ever wonder what would of happened if Ginny went to a college outside of Hogwarts? Imagine this: Ginny leaves... More

Introduction
Harbor
Room 715
Emma Cooper
Surprises
Girls night out
How to annoy Harry
Harry's game
Parties Kisses and Blake!
Bathroom snogs
Cookies?
Partners and Players
Quidditch preparations
First date
An unwanted visitor
Emilie at her best
One month mark
Lectures & Kisses
Blake wants me
Falling for Ginny Weasley
Forget the movie, snog already!
The Threat
New Friends and old friends
College Trip and bye bye Wales!
Splash fights and getting touchy
Emilie has a boyfriend?
The start of something new
Cheater be cheating
Man on a mission
Worried Ginny
Weird talks and blushing mad
Ex Friend, ex boyfriend
The fight
Emma strikes back
Hospidalized
Vanilla Twilight
Love me like you do
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
{CONTEST thingy}

Everybody Meet Luke Mason

3K 76 61
By Ginny_weasley7

edited, April'2017

"Ginny how are you and Harry getting on?" Pely quizzed me as she sat herself down on my couch. Eva came in with a bowl of popcorn and sweets, Hermione on the other hand had fruit. Healthy vs non healthy, I see.. Nina followed in smiling at her phone which all the girls stared at her. "What wrong you guys?" She asked innocently. "Nothing" we all chorused. Must be Jason,I curse them for being a cute couple. I couldn't stop laughing though, the day before yesterday Jason had egged Nina and it was so cute on how he didn't apologised he just laughed his ass off taking pictures of Nina. Nina got him back though by pouring her pumpkin juice all over him. Ryan too joined in by pouring his juice all over Janet and Janet did the same, Harry turned to me and I gave him a glare but that didn't work. I nearly hexed his ass off the face of the earth for him pouring his drink over me. I had to take four showers but Harry being Harry had insisted he'd take at least one with me. What was up with him? Horny teenager!

"Ginny?" Asked Pely again.

"We're good now what about you Pely?" I eyed her closely.

"What are talking about?" She said flushing red a bit. Emilie came in laughing her ass off and all of us turned our attention to her.

"Emilie what's up? " Crystal asked.

"The sky" she replied while sitting down beside Janet who started laughing.

"What the hell?" I asked.

"Ginny the sky is up" Janet said in a duh tone. I just looked at her and started to laugh along with Eva, Emilie and all the girls.

"So you and Draco " I posted to Pely after we calmed down from our laughter.

"What about him?" she questioned. Emilie, Eva, Janet, Nina and I just looked at each other. "Dating?" Emilie mouthed towards me. I shrugged uncertain.

"Are ye guys not dating?" Emilie asked.

"We are but..." Pely trailed off.

"But.." Said Eva ushering her to continue but we were interrupted by Emilie roaring with laughter.

"Emilie what's so funny?" Eva asked Emilie who was rolling around laughing.

"Pely said butt" she giggled. Everyone rolled there eyes at Emilie's childish behaviour. "Yeah yeah" says Eva chuckling.

"That's why you don't have a boyfriend Ems" Emilie glared at Eva for the comment making me hold back a giggle.

Emilie flashed her finger before turning away.

"But I don't think he wants it" Pely said while looking anywhere but our gazes. Pely sighed deeply before poking Emilie in the side.

"Why what did he do? I'll kill him, I'll hex his ass into the next generation" Emilie said while getting up and grabbing her wand. Always the badass Emilie. But I love her badass side and also she can be the craziest but toughest out of the lot of us.

"Emilie calm girl "said Eva trying to calm Emilie down while giggling. You see Draco is now in our group and its awkward as fuck... that being told, as Harry and him used to be enemies.... But they get on nevertheless. Weird huh?

"What's wrong?" I asked Pely.

"I don't know" Pely said truthfully. Her shoulders tense and she refuses to meet anyone's gazes.

"Come on girls lets hit some parties" said Emilie smiling. I smiled as I adored Emilie, she was always the one to help cheer someone up. She always cheered me up. "So I heard a girl named Blair is having a party, and I was invited so I can bring people " Said Emilie.

We all nodded as we all knew her, Blair was in my class for muggle studies

"Ginny?" A voice said behind me.

Turning to see, Harry stood with Ryan behind him, Jason on the left and Draco on his right. Harry had smirked at me as I was wearing his only Quidditch jumper and I had his wand messing around with it. "Babe why are you wearing my jumper?" Harry smirked. I heard an "awe" from the girls as Harry wrapped his arms around me. "Because I'm cold" I grinned back at him.

"Awe these Hinny feels" says Eva in awe. I gave her a weird look and she winked back. "Captain of the ship ALL ABOARD!!" Emilie screeched while pointed at Harry and I. I rolled my eyes at her enthusiasm. Always the loud one Ems.

"Eva..." says Ryan. All of our attention turned to the blonde who was cuddling with Janet. Awe that's so cute.

"Yes Ryan?" Eva asked her voice laced with curiosity.

"I know who your dating" was all Ryan said with that said he then kissed Janet on the cheek and got up, he jogged over to the bathroom and locked it shut.

"Eva... You didn't say anything" I said my brows furrowed.

"Yeah whose the lucky fella or not so lucky?" Crystal says jokingly, we all chuckled while Eva just glared playfully at Crystal.

"We have to make sure he's good enough" says Janet.

"Who is he?" Asked Hermione.

"Really?" Pely said astonished. We all turned to Pely who was cuddling with Draco. Awe cutes but kind of awkward as Emilie and Hermione are the only ones without there boyfriends. We'll Emilie doesn't have one, Hermione hadn't talked to me about Ron which I grew concerned about. It's been a month and a half without them together. Romione.

"I don't know what Ryan is talking about" Eva said cooly but we, as in all the girls knew better. She's hiding something and we will find out.

"Come on we have a party to go to" Eva changed the subject and the all the boys raised there brows.

"Harry I'm going out tonight" I told Harry. I could tell he was a bit upset. He isn't very good at hiding his emotions.

"But I don't want you to" Harry nudged me then took my hand, following that he buried his head into the side of my neck. I saw out of the corner of my eye Emilie taking a picture of us. But before I could protest Harry had spoken, "please I'll miss you" he whispered. Did I just hear that right?

"Come with us so" I said trying to hide my overjoy as Harry said he'd miss me.

Wait is he falling for me?

"I just want to cuddle with you Gin, please" he gave me a pleaded look. Ugh how can I resist him?

"Come on Ginny we best be getting ready the boys are coming" Eva said.

I leaned up and kissed Harry's lips lightly and then pull back. I studied his face.

"Ugh! Come on you two stop being so cute" said Emilie dramatically turning her hands around. I rolled my eyes at her and gazed into Harry's eyes again.

"We should go come on Harry I can show you how I dance" I winked and Harry's eyes flashed with something I couldn't catch because it was gone in a heartbeat.

***************

When we arrived at the party we were greeted by Blair and gave her some gifts that we pulled out last minute, to my surprise Blake came down with his crew. Blake smiled at me and I smiled back. Harry growled beside me and I gave him a glare. I pulled Harry off to the nearest couch. I straddled his lap where we snogged. But Emilie being Emilie came up and interrupted us.

"Come on Red riding Harry get your ass up and dance your ass off" she pulled me onto the dance floor along with Crystal, Janet and Pely. I could see Nina and Jason snogging and to my surprise Eva was snogging someone too. I pulled the girls towards him and we watched as the face revealed
Luke Mason? No way!

Ginny_weasley7

Dedications:
kiasmias
Ginny_Weasley5
Scotty03
swaggergirl282004 hinny_forever_13 HinnyForever17
ginny_Weasleyxx EvangelieWatson pelinawatson
warrior-princess JusteJuste
janetd21904
WaterWizard
Hermione_is_Queen and to all X

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

621K 17.3K 38
The war is over. Everyone has to retake the previous year at Hogwarts. Hermione Granger is made Head Girl and Draco Malfoy is made Head Boy. Tensions...
470K 10.7K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...
35.8K 530 21
After the Battle of Hogwarts, Hermione returns to the school for her Seventh Year. Ever since her rough breakup with Ron, Harry and Ron have been avo...
118K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...