Forever an Apprentice

By Cutecookie7

Slade has his eye set on Robin, but this time, how far will he go to have Robin by his side? "Robin!" Starfi... More

Titans Tower
Pranks and plans
Deceit
Time to say goodbye
Shopping and a horrible Surprise
Suspicions and Slade
What really matters
Soon
Flashbacks and a remembrance
A fantasy and realities
Arella
Goodbye Jason. For Now.
A little push
Backup
Intruder Alert
Disapproving Butlers
The Search
Mind Shattering
Blocked
Training Begins
New uniforms
Rouge Robin
Robin V.S The Teen Titans
Threats
The Final Battle
Forgiveness
A Little detour
Metropolis
Batman needs a Robin
Nightwing
Only a Matter of time
Slade Returns
Broken
Just the way things are

Welcome to Gotham

2.9K 84 54
By Cutecookie7

"All right, we ready to go?" Cyborg glanced around. Everyone was here.

They all nodded. "So KF taking us first or you Raven?" Cyborg looked at Raven.

"Let me go first." Raven stepped forward and lifted her hands.

"Azerath." She paused.

"Metrion." Dark energy circled her hands.

"Zinthos!" A gust off powerful wind engulfed the room. A portal opened, blinding light shown. And as soon as it had come, it was gone.

"Everyone in!" Raven demanded.

Everyone ran in immediately. Raven herself flew though the portal. The portal shut, leaving Titans Tower vacant.

Kansas/Kansas City

The Titans fell out off the portal. "Where are we?" Cyborg brushed himself off as he stood up.

"Well, we cant say were not in Kansas anymore..." Beastboy trailed off.

"Okay Kid. Your turn." Cyborg looked at him.

"Okay, let's get one thing straight. It's either Kid Flash or KF. Don't ever call me kid. EVER." KF glared at Cyborg.

"Okay okay...geez. Just do your thing."

"Gladly." Kid Flash grabbed Starfire bride style.

"Your first Sweets" And he was off.

New York/Gotham City

"Here we are!" Kid Flash let her down.

"Thank you." Starfire replied curtly.

"Love the new attitude Sweetheart." Kid Flash replied scanning her outfit. "Goes great with your new look."

Starfire tossed her long hair in his face as a response.

"You stay here. I'll be back in a Flash." And he was gone. About 30 seconds later, Cyborg arrived.

"Hey Star." Cyborg brushed himself off from the ride. "It doesn't look very welcoming, does it?"

Starfire glanced around. "No, it is not."

But before he could reply, Raven, Beastboy and Kid Flash arrived all at once.

Kid Flash fell to the floor, exhausted.

"What's wrong with him?" Cyborg looked down at him.

"He thought he could bring us both at the same time. Said we looked light." Beastboy answered as he sniffed the air.

"So what's the plan?" Raven asked.

"We need somewhere to stay, then we find Batman." Cyborg decided.

"How bout that hotel over there?" Beast Boy pointed to a decent looking hotel.

"That's looks good. Let's go." Cyborg picked up Kid Flash as he moaned.

"Looks like he's really out." BeastBoy waved a hand in his face.

"Here." Raven stepped forwards and stretched out her hand and touched his forehead as her hand glowed with magic.

KF moaned a bit more, and his eyes fluttered a bit, but he did not wake.

"Why'd you do that Rae? You didn't even wake him up." Beastboy questioned.

"So he'll rest easier and wake up quicker." She explained.

"Well let's get a move in y'all." Cyborg headed toward the hotel.

So the Titans checked in for a couple days. After that, they went to bed. But what they didn't know, was that The next day they wouldn't come back to the hotel.

_______________________________________

"Excellent. The plan is working perfectly. The Titans have just arrived in Gotham city. Now all I need to do, is make a call." Slade watched as Robin shut the door behind him.

"But, that's for Tomorrow. We strike tomorrow night." Slade held out his hand.

Robin reached inside his belt for the device he stole.

"A Stunning Laser." (No pun intended.) "It will be quite useful tomorrow when you take down the Titans." Slade laid it on a desk.

"And when Batman comes to save them, he'll fall right into our trap. And All of Gotham City will be under my control." Slade chuckled evilly.

"What do you have to say?" Slade paused. "Oh that's right, you can't speak without me telling you to." Slade reached into his belt.

Robin's head immediately felt clear. He shook his head, trying to adjust.

"You'll...you'll never get away with this..." Robin spoke weakly as legs were starting to feel like Jello.

"Oh, so we're playing it Cliché are we? Okay." Slade cleared his throat. "Oh but I already have, and there's nothing you can do to stop me." Slade smiled.

"No...you won't prevail..." Robin coughed feeling weak, his head still hurt like crazy. What had Slade done to him?

Slade chuckled evilly. "Ah, Much you have to learn. You'll pass out sooner or later, one of the after affects. Rest well, your taking the Titans down tomorrow." And with that, Slade was gone.

Robin finally fell to the floor, unconscious.

_______________________________________

"He stole The new laser I created." Batman told Alfred as he walked up behind him.

"It's seems you've had a rough day." Alfred shook his head. "Sir, you've been out all night again. Don't you think it's actually best to sleep every few days? You'll need it for tomorrow. You have a meeting at Your office, a Presentation, you have a personal meeting With Mr. Luscious, and you have to host the annual Wayne Benefit Charity ball."

Bruce sighed. "Why did you Schedule all that for one day?" Bruce eyed Alfred.

"Because, you've been putting everything off for weeks and told me you'd do it on Monday, which is tomorrow." Alfred gave him a look.

"Uggg, Fine. Let me call Batgirl and ask her to-"

"Ask me to what?" Batgirl interrupted.

"Ah, Miss Gordon so nice to see you."

"Nice to see you too Alf. So what do you want me to do?" Batgirl walked up behind him.

"I need you to watch Gotham tonight. I apparently have a busy schedule tomorrow and I can't fall asleep while I'm giving my Presentation." Bruce got up from his chair. "What are you doing here anyway? Aren't you supposed to be in-"

"Who do you think was that Anonymous tip you got about the thieves? That was me. I've been laying low for a awhile. I'm here, because I heard about Robin." BatGirl put her hands on her hips and gave him a look that said, tell me everything you know.

"All I know, is that Robin was kidnapped, and now he's in Gotham. And he's rogue now. That's all." Bruce left out the details, and Batgirl could tell, but she left it at that.

"Okay. I'll uh, call you if I see him. Have a goodnight."

Bruce nodded at her and she was gone.

"Now, lets all get some rest, shall we?" Alfred ushered him up the stairs.

So with that, Bruce finally went to bed.

Somewhere in Gotham City.

"Wakie Wake, Robby." Slade shook him. "You've been out for quite some time, it's already noon."

Robin groaned as he rolled over. The fuzziness in his head had returned. Robin groggily stood up.

"Good. Now, let's pick up some last minute training, before tonight shall we?"

Robin nodded and took a fighting stance.

"Remember, fighting dirty is one of the best parts of being on the dark side. Use it to your advantage." Slade took a fighting stance.

Robin shifted his foot. In an instant, they were off. And so the training resumed.

_______________________________________

"It's 7:15. Your meeting is in an hour." Alfred announced to deaf ears. Bruce was still sleeping.

Desperate times call for desperate measures. Alfred walked over to the curtains, reached out his hand to pull them open...

"Wait! I'm up!" A ruffle of sheets, and Bruce stood up and stumbled off into the bathroom. He really didn't want to be woken up by light shining in his face again.

"Very good then. Your coffee is ready when you are." Alfred briskly walked out.

Today, was going to be a busy one. Hopefully Bruce would have enough strength for the events that were to occur tonight.

_______________________________________

The Teen Titans woke up around noon. After everyone was ready, they left the hotel.

"Where to now?" Kid Flash asked as he scanned the area from the roof top they were on.

"We have to locate Batman, but he hasn't answered our calls, and he only comes out at night." Cyborg answered. "We should be on the lookout for Robin. But he might only come out at night too."

"So what's he do in the day? If he's out all night, shouldn't he be asleep in the day?" Beastboy asked pondering.

"Actually, he doesn't sleep all day. I don't know if he ever sleeps at all!" Kid Flash laughed.

"What does he do?" Cyborg eyebrow raised slightly.

"Sorry, that's information is confidential." Kid Flash smirked. "But I can find out what he's up to, or we can go to the Batcave."

"We should try the BatCave." Cyborg looked at him. "Where is it?"

"Just a sec." Kid Flash grabbed him, and Cyborg was gone.

"Where did-" But BeastBoy was cut off, by him disappearing.

"BeastBoy! Kid Flash What are you doing?!" Raven demanded seriously.

Then, she disappeared in a flash. Starfire was alone, not for long. Then she disappeared.

And rooftop became empty.

Gotham City/Wayne Manor.

"What-Where-Kid Flash!" Cyborg glared at him. "A little warning next time."

"Where's the fun in that?"

"Woaaah..." Beastboy marveled as he looked around. "This place is so cool!"

"Ahh, Master Wally. So nice to see you. I see you've brought friends." Alfred walked up behind them, startling them.

"Oh, hey Alf." Glaring at him slightly for saying his real name. But it didn't look like anyone caught it, too busy marveling.

"Is Batman here?" Cyborg stepped forward.

"Terribly sorry, he's currently busy in his civilian identity. I'm afraid he'll be busy all day." Alfred shook his head. "The Titans, is it? Would you like some refreshments?"

BeastBoy and Kid Flash looked over and nodded. "Yes please!"

"All right then. I will be back momentarily." Alfred started walked up the stairs.

"This place is sick!" BeastBoy smirked.

"Cool right? I remember when Rob brought me here the first time." Kid Flash mused.

Starfire stood next to Cyborg silently.

"You okay? You haven't said a word." Cyborg asked quietly.

"I am fine. Magnificent place." Starfire commented shortly.

"Okay then." Cyborg shrugged it off as he glanced at Raven, normal as usual.

Meanwhile

"Who's the food for?" Jason sat on a stool next to Alfred.

"The Teen Titans have arrived in the Batcave." Alfred replied glancing momentarily at him.

"Really? Cool. Can I meet them?" Jason swiped a cookie when Alfred went to the fridge.

"I don't see why not." Alfred picked up the tray. "I saw that by the way."

Jason pulled the cookie out of his pocket and started to much on it anyway. He followed Alfred back into the cave.

"Here we are." Alfred set down a tray off cookies and milk. Jason cautiously peeked from behind Alfred.

"Who's the kid." Raven spoke up.

"What kid?" Cyborg looked at her curiously as she pointed towards Alfred.

"Are you guys really the Teen Titans?" Jason stepped out from behind Alfred.

"That's right kid. You a fan by any chance?" BeastBoy stepped forward and proudly smirked.

"I'm more of a fan of Robin sorry." Jason smirked dashing the smug look on BeastBoy's face.

BeastBoy grumbled and glared at him. BeastBoy went to go see if KF left any cookies for him.

"So what can we do till Batman comes back?" Cyborg asked the elderly man.

"You could clean up the Bat poop." Alfred suggested.

"Haha. Good one." Cyborg laughed.

"I was serious." Alfred nodded at the Bat poop all over the floor.

"You've got to be kidding me." Cyborg picked up his feet. Cyborg glared at Alfred's smug face.

_______________________________________

"Meeting dismissed." Bruce Wayne announced. Everyone got up and filed out. All except one.

"Fox our meeting is not till later today." Bruce Wayne picked up his papers.

"I know. I wanted to talk, about something else." Fox took a seat next Bruce.

"What is it?" Bruce sighed.

"Robin. What happened." Fox demanded.

"I don't know. He was kidnapped, and now he's evil. I have no explanation." Bruce rubbed at his temples.

"You'll fix it, I'm sure." Fox laid a hand on his shoulder as he stood up.

"One more thing Fox." Bruce stopped him.

"Can you host the Wayne Benefit Charity ball for me? I didn't get that much sleep last night, I was worrying about Robin." Bruce asked carefully.

"If that's the case, I'll do it. I see you at your office later." Fox tipped an imaginary hat, and walked out the door.

Now Bruce had to get to his Presentation. He picked up the rest of his papers. It started in ten minutes. It was on the 5th floor, I think. Hoping his best, he left for the elevator.

After the Presentation, he still had to meet fox before Fox went to host the Ball.

He hurried to his office, to find Fox waiting for him.

"Your late."

"It took a little longer than expected to make the board agree with me." Bruce replied as he sat down behind the desk.

"The Wayne Industries has been booming. And the GCPD is going to pay you finely for those Lasers once there done. Progress has been set back though, since the prototype was stolen." Fox updated him on the latest news his business. Fox ran it more than he did.

"That's good." Bruce agreed.

"The charities you've been doing are boosting your image. But..." Fox trailed off.

"But what?"

"Everyone is saying, your such a playboy. And you haven't been in a stable relationship for more than-"

"So?" Bruce interrupted.

"I want what's best for the company. Your image is what helps that along. Your image has also been decreasing because of your unstableness." Fox explained.

"So your saying you want me to get married?" Bruce eyed him.

"No, just keep a relationship longer than A week. Okay?"

Bruce grumbled. The reason why he couldn't keep a relationship very long because he would keep getting called to "work". The Batsignal almost never rested at night.

"I know it's hard because of your night work, but try to make it work. Okay?" Fox got up.

"Fine. I'll try. After I find Robin." Bruce replied stubbornly.

"That's fine. We have time." Fox pushed his chair in.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a ball to host." Fox smirked as he left leaving Bruce alone.

Now he could go home, and see about the Titans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.5K 713 21
After having a strange and cruel nightmare, Damian Wayne felt more violent and vengeful and not himself. The other Titans got suspicious and thinking...
50K 1.4K 19
❝I can't Fall for you❞ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 1 : βπ‘ƒπ‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ π‘  𝑖𝑛 πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’βž 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 2 : βπΉπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™π‘–π‘›π‘” π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘π‘Ÿπ‘–π‘›π‘π‘’π‘ π‘ βž 𝐹4 π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘–π‘™π‘ŽοΏ½...
649K 20.8K 30
"i'm not a superhero." "you will be." [ titans - season one. ]
315K 21.9K 158
TΓ‘c phαΊ©m: ToΓ n thαΊΏ giα»›i đều Δ‘ang đợi người Δ‘α»™ng tΓ’m. TΓ‘c giαΊ£: Tα»‘ TΓ’y Người gΓ΅: Mia của bαΊ‘n nΓ¨ Beta: Hoa Hoa của bαΊ‘n Δ‘Γ’y Ý lΓ  truyện nΓ y gΓ΅ nhanh quΓ‘...