The Secret Love (UNEDITED)

By MsDreamerGirl84

Contains swearing and mature contents. Eleanor Pallos, the daddy's girl. The only man she loves were curr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Dinner and The Announcement
Chapter 2: The Convenience of the Arrange Marriage
Chapter 3: The Movie Marathon
Family Tree
Chapter 4: The Lunch and The Shopping
Chapter 5: New York
Chapter 6: The Birthday Party
Chapter 7: Accidentally Spilling the Beans
Chapter 8: No, I don't ...
Chapter 9: First Date
Chapter 10: Anger
Chapter 11: Bonding
Chapter 12: Uncertainty
Chapter 13: News
Chapter 14: Inevitable
Chapter 15: Secrets, Hurt and Pain
Random Advertisement
Chapter 16: Success
Chapter 17: Déjà vu
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Drunk in Love
Chapter 20: Lost In Lust
Chapter 21: Guilt
Chapter 22: It's Official
Chapter 23: Love
Chapter 24: Family Reunion
Chapter 25: Whirlwind
Chapter 26: Frustrations
Chapter 27: A Date
Chapter 28: It's not Love It's an Obsession
Chapter 29: Killin' Him Softly
Chapter 30: The Final Chapter
Sequel To This

Epilogue

120K 3.4K 220
By MsDreamerGirl84

WARNING: Contains Mature Scenes. Please be guided.

"Love is not an equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air. It is the place you come back to, no matter where you're headed"

― Jodi Picoult

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

.........................................

Eleanor Pallos Petropoulis' POV

Three years later ...

        "Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" I ran back inside the nursery room only to see Xandrous uncertain what to do first. Wipe his face or his suit or covering my little peanut's penis.

"What happened?" I stifled the laughter that was threatening to burst out. My eyes couldn't hide the amusement, even though how much I'm trying to contain it. "And hey, don't curse in front of my son." I glared at him playfully.

He arrived a few minutes ago just as I'm about to change his diaper. I felt like my bladder is going to explode that I ask him if he doesn't mind changing my son's diaper and he happily obliged, and I thought a good experience for him before they will have their baby. So I left my son in his hand as I went to pee.

And here's what I witnessed. A funny moment.

And, I just noticed those eyebags and bloodshot eyes. Probably he didn't get much sleep at night, but still, he looks handsome yet intimidating.

I gave him my innocent face and walk towards them. Xandrous was standing next to the diaper changing table, where my little peanut was lying on his back on the changing pad while his uncle was changing his diaper because he just poops after feeding him.

I know Nixon Ace, my five months old son just peed on him. He always does that. I forgot to tell Xandrous to cover his penis while wiping his bum because he tends to pee. I don't know why. I guess it's boy's thing. 

I stop in front of Xandrous still trying to keep that neutral face. "You forgot to tell me something, didn't you?" Xandrous face me, forgetting to put a diaper on son, who was contentedly lying on the diaper changing pad.

"You might want to put him on a diaper first," I pointed to my son because I know he's going to continue peeing, for I'm sure he was interrupted when Xandrous startled him after cursing right in front of him.

"Why? He already p-" Just as he turned to see him, he peed again, cutting him off midsentence. "Gosh,  he already peed ..." He said or chuckled in frustrations as my son peed on his suit again.

I had to stifle my laughter, thought it was really hard. Xandrous looking so dignified in his suit looks like he lost a billion deal with that face. Priceless.

"I said so ..." I chant, as I stood beside him and motioned him to move to the side so I can put a diaper on to my son. He was actually giggling.

"Now, I'm wishing a girl, but I doubt we'll have a girl."

"Oh no, Mr. Mailov. You don't get to choose." I retorted, chuckling at his statement. After putting a clean diaper on my son, I pick him up. "Right, pumpkin?" I said to my son and then gave him a kiss on his plump cheeks.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked Xandrous when we are walking together along the hallway, down to the living room. Nico is still on the phone talking to his Vice President. My son was blabbering funny baby words.

Xandrous eyes traveled to my son in my arms. "Where is Colleen?" He asked, ignoring my question. Colleen is two years old.

I averted my eyes to Xandrous who looks happy as he stared at my son. I could see the longing in those eyes, and I know soon, they will have their own. I remember my sister and why Xandrous was here again. I knew he's here hiding from my pregnant sister.

"She's with dad and mom," I responded and stop to face him. I'm sure my sister would call me again if he was hiding here.

"Are you hiding again, Xandrous?" I asked.

"NO!" He responded too quickly. I cock up my eyebrow, showing him that I don't believe him. "Really, no, ... no." He was shaking his head profusely. I still don't believe him. "I came to see Nico, and of course, the kids. I missed them, you know?" He tried to reason out, but my instinct still doesn't believe him.

"Alright." I shrugged my shoulders and then continue walking heading to the staircase. We bought an eight room house not far from my parents.

As soon as we were at the last step, I saw my husband who looks exhausted coming to our direction. "Hey, Xandrous." He walks to me and gave me a kiss before taking my son.

"How's your day?" Xandrous and Nico hug briefly, and my son started crying.

"Shh.." Nico started rocking my son and he stops crying.

We all walk to the living with me tailing them both when one of our company approach me. "Ms. Elle, Ms. Vicky is on the phone." She gave me the phone and I took it. Xandrous and Nico went ahead while talking, that he didn't hear what Amaya said.

I took the phone and thank her, before placing the phone close to my ear.

"Hello," I started.

"Is Xandrous there?" she asked. I could hear her voice a bit throaty. Probably she cried.

I rested my other arm on my waist as I talk to her. "Yes," I responded shortly. "Anything wrong?" I asked. I couldn't help, but to pry. I don't know why he's hiding from my sister. It has been going on for a week.

"That dimwit!" Vicky hissed. "Tell him to go home if he still loves me!" Vicky screeched and I instantly pull the phone away from my ear before my eardrum will break.

"Alright. Just calm down. You guys need to sort things out and please Vicky, just relax." I said.

"I can't. I'm really mad at him right now. He better be home, before ten!" Then she hung up the phone.

I knew why she's acting like that, knowing my sister was tough and never shows weaknesses. Pregnancy hormones. I quickly head to the living room and I heard Nico's laughter.

"Man, those two definitely are sisters." I heard Nico said. My eyebrows quirk in curiosity. What are these two talking? I knew it was us. I slowly walk to their direction with their back facing me, as I want to hear more.

"Gosh, I don't know how long am I going to last. As soon as she's up, she wants me to dance for her, half naked. Imagine that? It's good if half naked with just my shirts off, but no. I need to show him my .... god, dancing with just my penis and worst, she doesn't want me to touch her after." I could feel the torture with his sentiments.

Poor Xandrous.

Nico laughs louder and I wonder if my son is sleeping or listening as well. And really, I can't blame Xandrous if he's hiding from her. Well, I had the craziest craving, but man, my sister just break the record.

"You should go home, Xandrous. She just called and she's very upset." I said as I walk closer.

Xandrous suddenly got up, looking worried. "Yes, I better go before she'll divorce me. Gosh, I just love her so much, but this crazy pregnancy  is just a torture." He blabbered as he gave me a hug and then started walking to the door.

When he was out, Nico and I laughed so hard.

When I look at my son, he was sleeping peacefully in my husband's arms.

"Now, you're not alone, hon," I smiled at Nico as I sat close to him.

"Still, it was a torture, sweet pea." He rolled his eyes and I playfully smack his shoulder.

"We had Colleen and Nixon," I said with so much adoration as I stared at his beautiful green orbs. To his handsome face that it hasn't changed for the past years. He became more matured and look more irresistible to me.

"And I love you for that. You just made me the happiest husband and father in the whole world." Then he bend his head and kissed me. I wanted to deepen the kiss, but our son was in his arms.

"Let's go. Let's make another one," he stood up and I chuckled.

"Too early, hon. Nixon is just five." I shook my head in disbelief.

......................................

Nicolai Petropoulis' POV

         "Mwommy, no." My daughter was shaking her head when Elle tried to fix her hair. I don't understand why she hated it. She's just two and a half, and now she's becoming picky and very independent. She also talks too early.

"Sweetheart, it will make you look prettier if we tie your hair." My wife cajoled, but my daughter just kept shaking her head, unable to keep still.

"Why don't you just let her hair like that, baby?" I said to my wife who was so persistent to tie my daughter's hair.

Nixon, my son, is now having his morning nap. My parents and in-law are coming to take Colleen to the amusement park. And my wife wants her to look pretty, but I think my daughter acts more like a boy than a girl.

She doesn't want dolls. She wants guns and legos, cars and trains.

Elle glared at me as she flung her hands frustratedly on her hips. "Why don't you help me cajole our daughter to be a girl, instead of acting and dressing up like a boy?" She looks pissed now so I just bit my tongue to keep my opinion to myself.

You see, my wife is temperamental and I don't want to aggravate it. I needed my vitamin at night. You know what I mean.

"Honey, you will look like Taylor Swift if you tie your hair," I smiled at my daughter through the mirror since I was sitting on one of the chairs, inside her bedroom, behind them. They were in front of her vanity mirror that has a design of a Disney character.

My daughter adores Taylor Swift just so you know, that's why I pulled that trick, who knows maybe it will work.

Her eyes that look like mine sparkled and she turned around to look at me. "Reeyie, dad?" Her face looks like her mom. My two special girls in my heart.

And the more I see her, the more I love her mom each day. She is the best thing happened to my life. They were my everything. My life.

"Yes, honey. Let mommy tie your hair and wear that pink fluffy dress. You'll be the next Disney princess ...." I beamed at her and she nods her head in approval, with her eyes shining with joy. I wink at my wife and she just rolled her eyes.

Alright, I'll tell you a secret.

My daughter loves me more than her mommy.

"After that sweet pea, can you also help me with my ..." I look down on my crotch.

"Really, Nico?" She glared at me and pointed her pouted mouth to our daughter. I chuckled.

Colleen always does that. When she pouts, they look like a twin.

I stood up and place the magazine I was reading -where I was featured again after IFIG was on the 2nd rank of the richest investment companies in the whole world, on the small table.

Elle tied Colleen's hair into a bun. Though it wasn't long yet, but her hair is thick just like her mom. "There. See sweety, you look so pretty." She beams at her and then kisses her on the cheeks. I just smiled as I stood in front of them. I was looking for my daughter in the mirror while my wife was helping her to wear her pink dress. She is indeed pretty and I'm getting worried when she grows up.

I needed a gun.

"Let's go, baby. Maybe papou and giagia are here." Elle said and my daughter didn't wait for us. She jump out of the stool and ran outside her room, leaving us together alone.

I pulled my wife to me and kisses her. "We have to go downstairs, hon. I'll take care of that," she pointed down to my lower member and grinned, "later."

I grinned wickedly. Her promises excite me and I can't wait. Damn, she always makes me feel excited each time. "I love you," I said and kiss her again. I can't get my hands off her. God, she's still hot even after delivering two babies. Alright, she gained a bit, but it only made her stunning even more and sexier to my eyes.

.......................................

Eleanor Pallos Petropoulis' POV

I woke up with someone kissing me on my chest. I opened my eyes and I glanced at the clock barely visible with just the dim light the nightlight provided and it says three in the morning.

Seriously?

"Hon," I murmured, sounding myself raspy and needy, calling him since he was kissing my belly and I feel tingles all over my body and to be honest, the sleepiness I felt is gone, now replaced with carnal desire.

"Good, you're up, sweet pea." He uttered gutturally as he trailed kisses from my belly back up to my chest, then he stared at me with those lusty green eyes, matching mine.

"It's three in the morning, Nico?" I tried to sound groggy, but my voice came out like a moan when I felt his hand cupped my breast. 

"Yes, it's three, sweet pea. The only time I could ravish you. You see, I even put my alarm on, just to make sure I will wake up, but my friend couldn't wait and was up before the alarm went off." When his words sunk in my lusty head, I burst into laughter.

Honestly, my husband is something and I'm lovin' him more.

"Then, let's start this before one of them wakes up!" I chuckled and then rolled on top of him and I tug my chemise off, tossing it anywhere.

My whole body is already burning with the desire to feel him inside of me.

He pulled my neck and crash my lips with his. We shared the same torrid kisses, each one wanting control. He tug my bottom lip with his teeth and bit it briefly, and a stinging sensation erupted, but then a sweet tingling sensation washes it over, making me feel delirious and wanting more.

I felt the warm sensation seeping from me and I couldn't wait anymore.

"Please, Nico," I beg and in a second, he was on top of me. I didn't know he was already naked when I felt his hard thick shaft, kissing in between my legs. I automatically parted my legs, and he positioned himself onto my wet entrance.

"Feels so good, baby. Wet and sleek ..." He grunted gutturally and in one swift move, he plunged inside me. A loud moan escapes my lips and I jerk my body as soon as waves of tingling sensations whacked my whole system. It feels so good.

"Oh god," I groaned loudly and move my hips and he moved instantly. Thrusting in and out slow, traitorous slow that it feels like a torture.

"Harder, please .." I beg and he did.

"Fuck, baby. You feel so good." He breathes and his lips suck my chest, trailing lower and then captured my swollen nipples, flicking it with his tongue. The slight pain just gave another dimension of sensations, it was pure bliss. It's insanely good.

He kept on humping me, and then again, those familiar electrifying sensations, shooting all over me kept on increasing, rising to the edge until I couldn't go on further. .. My whole muscles tightening, and I feel like exploding.

"Let it go, baby." He murmured against my earlobes and sucked the sensitive spot behind my ear and there and then, I let it go, feeling all my muscles contracting then my legs buckling, spasming around his shaft as I met climax. My eyes dilating, my legs and my body quivering, feeling like the waves spiraling back and gradually calming, and my legs are relaxing back. I felt that hot liquid inside me and I knew he finds his release, as well. He was still laying on top of me, both sweaty and the carnal smell assaulted my nose, and it made me feel good.

"I love you, sweetpea." He uttered and gave me a kiss before rolling on my side.

"I love you, too," I responded and nuzzled my head on his shoulder with my hand curled around his waist. I feel exhausted and now, I feel sleepy.

I felt his lips pressed against my head and I smiled as I welcome sleep again. I could hear his heart beat, matching mine.

It still surprises me how we ended up together. He was just my fantasy, my greatest dream, and now, I'm married to my SECRET LOVE.

THE END!

...............................................

A/N: Here's the end of the love journey of Elle and Nico. Thank you for supporting them all the way to the end... I hope you had entertained until the end.

Thank you and please don't forget to vote and comment!!

Thank you again.... from the bottom of my heart!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4M 623K 52
"Curiosity killed the kitty Miss Adams." My body stiffened. Slowly I turned around just to see Mr. Parker standing in front of me with hands in his...
4.6M 122K 59
(Completed) Carrying the bag pack, I run. I run from the man I love. The man who is the father of my unborn children. I brush past the security check...
61K 5.1K 44
Infertility! A simple word but can create havoc in a woman's life. Specifically, if that said woman's husband is having an affair with his long-time...
99.6K 2.8K 20
{Mature Theme, 18+} {COMPLETED} Kian Manchester - A 19 year old high school graduate. He dosen't have much, it's a struggle everyday. His parents die...