You're Not Different

By jooseyo_

Oh Haru is different. Like, really different. It's her eyes. One is blue, one is brown. She's been hurt, avoi... More

Intro to The Characters:
You're Cool
You're Cute
You're Sleepy
You're Secretive
You're Hungry
You're Weird
You're Dreaming
You're Beautiful
You're Cold
You're Touched
You're Stunned
You're Sick
You're Happy
You're Shy
You're Memorable
You're Skipping
OST Mini-List~
You're Concerned
You're Terrified
You're a Liar
You're Falling
You're Decided Pt. 1
You're Decided Pt. 2
You're New
You Feel Better Now?
You're Replacing it With Another?
You've Been Seen
You're Caught in the Act
You're... Is This Real?
You're Running
You're Leaving
You're Parting Away
You're Shocked
You're Tricked
~THANK YOU~
You're in Danger
You're Mine
You're Not Different
*SPECIAL*
You're Done: My Final Note
IT'S POSTED~
4K? 4K! WTF?

You're My Everything

3.7K 129 75
By jooseyo_

We are the peanut butter and jelly. We're meant to be together.

-----------------------------------------------------

Haru closed his mouth, "Flies will fall inside. You wouldn't want that, right?"

Jimin blinked, "W-What? What did you say?"

"Say what?"

"Repeat what you said."

"Flies will fall inside. You wouldn't want that---"

"No, before that. I asked of you wanted to be my girlfriend, then you said..."

"O-Oh that... Yeah. I meant it."

Jimin's eyes got bigger, "Really? No more running away for chasing? Nothing? We're together?!"

"That's what I said..." Haru bowed her head down in embarrassment

Jimin bent his head down too, to match her height and pecked her lips. He then smacked his lips, smiling.

Haru hit his arm, "What the hell! Don't lick your lips!"

Jimin smirked, "Hehe. Haru, your lips are soft."

Haru scooted back and covered her mouth, "Oh god, don't do those things! Argh!"

His eyes were thin lines as he kept smiling like the sun, "I love you, come here."

They hugged once again. It was a good day. No more crying, no more sadness, nothing.

---

[Next Day]

Their hands were the perfect puzzle pieces that fit together. He had never felt so happy. He walked with her to the University.

"Tonight is Hyuk's debut, right?" He said

"Oh yeah! Right."

"And you're going?"

"Of course! I promised him."

"By yourself?"

Haru looked over at Jimin, obviously hinting that he wanted to come. "You want to come with me, don't you."

"Yeah..."He giggled like a child

She pinched his cheek, "I don't know yet. I'll see if tickets are still available. Or i'll just see if I can sneak you in by talking with Hyuk."

"Wah, really? Yes!"

Haru tugged his hand, "C'mon we better pick up the pace."

During the lunch break, Haru decided it might've been the right time to call Hyuk on his cell.

A few rings...

"Hello?" He said, panting

"Oh, Hyukkie!"

"Haru! How's school? It's lunch now, right?"

"Yep. Wait, you're free right? I'm not interrupting any recording now?"

"Nope. We're all on a tiny nutrition break. What's up?"

"Well... Hm, I got back together with Jimin."

"W-What? For real? The Jimin that was the dude from your old school? The one that..." Haru could hear the surprise in his voice

"Yeah. It's kinda hard to explain but I can tell you is that we're committed---"

"Committed? You're getting married?! He proposed?!!!!" He yelled

"What?! No! Let me finish!"

"Who're you talking to, Hyukkie?"

"Ooh... does the maknae have a girlfriend?"

"Yah, stop yelling."

"Is that N I hear?" Haru said

"Yeah--- The hyungs are---"

"Hi Haru!!!"

"Let me guess, is that N?"

"Yeah..." Hyuk groaned, "Yah! It's my time to talk with Haru! Go away!"

Chuckling, she distanced the phone from her ear, "God, you guys are so loud."

"I know. Well, besides Leo hyung... Well, you were saying?"

"Right! I'm just saying that this is for real now. We're together for good."

"For good? But you said you guys are committed, you aren't getting married?"

"Hell no. At least, not yet I think..." Haru trailed off, will she get married to him one day? "It's just a saying that we're... You know, a couple that's non-seperateable. I think."

"Ah~ I see."

"So, you know how i'm coming later to see VIXX's stage?"

"Mm hm.

"I was wondering if you could get Jimin in there too..."

There was a pause. "I'll see... I guess so. I'm 95% sure it will be an 'ok', but i'll check."

"OMG. Thank you so much Hyuk."

"Yeah, yeah. Just treat me later. Kekeke."

"Sure. Good luck!"

"Thanks, i'll need it. My earpiece died out on me!"

"Fighting!"

"Fighting!"

---

Haru put on an extra sweater and grabbed her sneakers, "Sorry! I had to find my socks..."

"It's fine." Jimin put his hands in his pockets, "Let's hurry, it's a quarter to eight."

Masses of fans were lining outside and squealing. It was a long line too.

"Gosh, how do we enter?" Haru scratched her head, "I'll see if Hyuk can pick up."

She dialled, "Hello?"

"Hello? Is that you, Haru?"

"Leo? Where's Hyuk?

"He's at the bathroom. I answered for him. Is everything ok?"

"Kinda. We're stuck in the crowd of screaming fans. Where should we enter the hall?"

"Tell me where you are and I'll get people to go and get you."

"Oh, okay. I'm just right out the left entrance."

"On my way."

Haru kept her eye out for one of the VIXX's members.

"Haru!" Someone whispered harshly

She turned around with Jimin

The person waved them over, "This way."

"Ah, Leo! Look at you all styled up and pretty!" Haru nudged his arm

Leo smiled softly, embarrassed, "The dressing room is this way. Who's he?"

"We've met before. I'm Jimin."

Leo just observed him, "Take care of her well."

Jimin bowed, "I will, sunbae."

The rest of the members looked up, "Haru!" they all hugged her.

Jimin felt awkward. Especially when he knew that Haru's friends didn't like him. After all of the greetings, VIXX noticed him. They confusedly looked back at Haru and then him.

Haru sighed but smiled, "Be nice now. Just give him a chance. I know you guys are used to seeing him being all weird and stuff---"

"Hey!" Jimin protested

"---But he's really nice. Please, just get along."

N, as the leader stepped up first, he shook Jimin's hand, "I'll be waiting for a grandchild."

Haru flushed, Jimin choked on his spit, "I-I'm sorry?!"

Hyuk and Hongbin pulled him away, "Yahyahyah!!! Sorry about that, he ate too many tangerines..." Hong bin nervously chuckled and punched the leader lightly

Ravi clasped his hand on his hand and bumped shoulders, "We're cool."

Jimin smiled, Hyuk was the last to step in. "You're born in the same year right?"

"95?"

"Yep. Dang, I thought I was older... I wanted to dominate someone."

"It's okay. We have a maknae that is trying to, too."

The door opended, "VIXX is on in 5 minutes."

Jimin and Haru were right up front. As soon as the lights dimmed, fans screamed.

A nice soft electric sound filled the air, and VIXX was in position, ready to perform. They moved in sync with the music. Before she knew it, it was over. They dashed backstage,

"OMG you were so great!" Haru patted them on the back, not wanting to hug them in their sweat.

"Thanks... We're... Happy we performed nicely." N wiped his face

"Ah, I saw you supporting us!" Ken smiled

"Wah, i'm a big fan now." Jimin bowed, "It's late, sorry, I'll be going now."

"Yes, yes. Arrive back safely!" VIXX shouted after them

Haru could see her breath as the night contrasted with it.

"Cold? It is getting chilly." Jimin rubbed his hands together

"Hey, Jimin."

"Hm?"

''Can I ask you a question?''

''Yeah. Shoot.''

''Sorry to dig up the past, but what happened to Sora and her friends?''

''You want to know?''

''I think so. I'm just curious. They're harmless now.''

Jimin smiled at her, she's gotten so strong. ''Well, they just resumed being themselves: mean and rude. Their punishment didn't do much, all it did was that they now have a hard time getting into a University or a job since their record says they tried to enforce suicide on a student, harassment and bullying. Oh, and Yuki left Sora. I guess she got fed up and went back to Japan.''

''Yuki? I suspected there was a tiny-bit goodness to her... Jinwoon?''

''Jinwoon? She's still Sora's bestie. She flaunts her money around, not caring. She got suspended for trying to bribe a teacher.''

''Really?''

''Yeah. I heard that she payed big, just to get a good mark...''

Haru clicked her tongue, ''Damn.''

''I think Sora is still trying to get into University. That means she's backed up...''

''Yeah, she has to wait another year.''

Haru went on her tip-toes and kissed him. Jimin was flustered, "M-Mwo?"

She was flustered too, what did I just do? She hit herself mentally

"S-Sorry! I didn't mean too---"

Jimin kissed her back, "I'm just glad it's all over." he looked at her eyes, "Can I be honest with you?"

"Please."

"I missed your original eyes. Why did you have to change them?"

"Why do you think I changed them? They were the permanent scar in my mind. They were a symbol of my misery." Haru clutched his shirt

Jimin removed her hands and held them. "Well, you didn't ask me?"

"Wait--- What?"

"You didn't ask my permission." he pouted

Haru scoffed, "Jimin, it isn't your choice. It's mine. Plus, I couldn't contact you if I wanted to."

Jimin pecked her temple then her eyelids, "Well, then or now, I love you and your eyes unconditionally."

They stopped at a swing set in a park, "Really? The park?"

"Why not? It's fun here..." He sat down, "Aigoo! I haven't been on this in a long time!"

Haru sat next to him, "Same."

"Also, my family owns this."

"Really? This park?"

"Of course! Hello? Park? Get it?" Jimin smiled like an idiot

Haru glared, "That was so stupid I want to vomit. Don't you do that, Jimin."

"It was a smart pun though." <---(See my note at bottom)

Haru pushed, "Don't speak! God, it's like nonsense only comes out of that hole!"

"Nonsense? You should really stick around with V and see who's more absurd."

V. Haru thought, "How are your other friends? Besides from that night, I haven't really saw them in a long time."

"Yeah, they miss you deeply." Jimin confessed, "They were the ones actually that got me out of my depression... They made me keep trying. If they weren't there, there would be no right now."

"Flawless." Haru whispered

"What?"

"Flawless. You."

"Me? I should be telling you that." Jimin grazed his finger over her cheek, "You're the one who's flawless. I mean, if we reflect back, you're the superhero that saves the day." he sighed and kicked around in the sand, "Are you ever thinking about going back to Seoul? Or at least visiting?"

"I have. But I don't know when."

"Well, let's see: it's November. The next holiday break is winter... Winter break! Let's go back to Seoul to visit!"

Jimin sounded so happy, it was both nice but sad. "Winter break? But what about Hyuk and the others here..."

"They can come with us! Jin is already booked back there too! It'll be like a family reunion!"

Haru smiled at that word, "Family..."

"Yeah, all of my hyungs and sister are all so special to me. You too, you're extra special. If you weren't here, then I don't know what i'll be. You're everything to me. More than my hats, more than food, even more than my friends."

Hau didn't know what to say. There were plenty of times when Jimin told her that he loved her and cherished her, but he never said anything like this.

"I... You're my everything too."

Jimin smiled, even if was just a couple of words, he knew they were sincere.

"You know i've always wanted to have moment like this, with my girlfriend. In the park, silent. Just sitting next to her."

"Your wish is now commanded." Haru giggled

"I guess it is."

It was around 11pm. Haru was dropped off back at home by Jimin. Before she entered the house, she turned around to face Jimin.

"What's the matter?" he rushed up to her

"I was wondering since we're going back to Seoul, should I move back there?"

"Move back? But what about Hyuk and..."

"He's living in a dorm now. I just thought that, maybe I should go back to Seoul."

"But I thought you didn't want to go back to Seoul."

"It feels right. I mean, I grew up there and stuff."

"Is this what you really want? It's late you might not be thinking straight---"

"It's what I want. Hyuk will be fine with VIXX. I have no other friends here actually, so why not?"

"But where will you stay?"

"I'll find someplace. Trust me, I can find them easily, how do you think I found this?"

"Then, if you're moving back, then i'll move with you."

"Huh? But you---"

"I want to be there for you every step." he shrugged, "I was thinking, did you want to move in with me?"

"You have a place in Seoul too?"

"Well, no. But I was thinking that we could maybe live together. Maybe it could be easier."

"You want to live together?"

"D-Do you not want to?"

"I-I do..." Haru blushed

Jimin smiled in the night, "I'll talk with Jin hyung then."

Haru nodded, "I'll talk with Ms. Han too..."

Jimin kissed her cheek, "Night. Sleep well."

----------------------------------------

Basically the pun is this: Jimin was using his surname as the meaning of "Park" as in a playing park.

= 'Park' but the surname in Hangul

공원= 'Park' but as in the noun in Hangul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.7K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
58.6K 2K 13
Jungkook is a depressed, unhopeful person, while Jimin is a happy and cheerful spirit, who almost always looks on the bright side of things. Jungkook...
26.2K 718 14
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ☆Includes: Depression, self-harm, bullying, manipulation, and others. Don't read if you have a problem with it. ~ Jeon Jungkook is...
11.5K 1K 28
Haru has returned to her normal life. Going to school, hanging with her best friend in the weekends and living an average youth, but now with a secre...