Beyond The Stars

Av Noretakes

"You want to go find your brother, and I want to find my best friend. Since you're crazy and do dangerous thi... Mer

Just a few things that you should know
Prologue
Moody mornings and awful pick-up lines
Spit Sharing and Frosty Fingers
Touchy Spots and Long Faces
Apologies and Dissapearing
Fighting Steriod Infected Monkeys and Planning
Jinns and Teddy Bears
Anger Issues and Proposals
Pondering and More Proposals
Authors Note
Nosy Uncles and Running Away
Invisible Raifs and Halal touching
Childishness And Raging
Scarred Eyes and Lovey Dovey-ness
Running and Failed Seduction
Squiggly Lines and First Nights
Tree dangling and Coffee Talks
Unicorn Puke and Drastic Measures
Psycho Bunnies and Raifs 'Kidnapper'
Panicking and Cuddling
Heaving and Photographs
Anger and Care
Brothers and Love
Fake Emotions and Butthurt Mahras
Very important A/N and new book maybe? :0
Macho Men and Sealed Deals
Fights and Bites to the Heart
Bollyywood Stars and Curly Haired Angels
Silence and Jealousy
Almost Kisses and Stereos
Bottles and Busses
Lord Nebula and Raif
Takedowns and Surprise Lip Attacks
Punches and Drowsy Smiles
Hysterical and Deep
Intimacy and An Adventure For Three
A/N- read pretty please? With a cherry on top?
Decesions and Revealing Plans
White and Bright
Above and Beyond
Turning Points and Parents
Motivation and Make Outs
Naked Mikhails and Lashing Out
The Sun, the Moon, and the Stars
Epilogue

Ninja-ing and Cpt. Smexy

8.9K 855 384
Av Noretakes

Rafa's pov

My head awkwardly banged against the jeep's window for the fiftieth time as Mikhail said, "just go to sleep will ya."

I rubbed my eyes and shook my head, sitting up straighter, "not until you tell me where we're going."

He rubbed a hand over his face and mumbled something that I couldn't catch. "Huh?"

"I said-" he mumbled the last part and I glared at him. "Mikhail spit it out!"

He gives me a look before grabbing a tissue with one hand from the compartment below and spitting out his gum that he had in his mouth. "Happy?"

"Come on just tell me so I can rest in peace!" I said yawning, he yawned too as I finished up and that weirdly caused me to yawn again. Which then caused him to yawn again.

(A/N BRUH I JUST YAWNED THREE TIMES TOO :o )

"The thing is I don't know where we're going," he said finally after our yawning session ended. I slapped my forehead and said, "then how are we ever going to find Raif!"

"I don't know." He said shrugging. I glared at him before saying, "where's his journal?"

Mikhail's eyes widened and he stepped on the breaks suddenly causing me to slam against my seatbelt. "Oh shit I forgot it at my house!"

"Good job you butt! Now what are we gonna do?" I sighed out as he slowly started driving again, "we're not far from my house, I'll sneak in and get it and then we can get going okay?" I nodded looking at the dashboard for the time, it was only 12:40 and I was more tired then a sloth.

Mikhail parked the car a few blocks down from his house and turned to me, "you're a really good ninja yeah?"

I nodded, "the best of the best." He grinned and got out of the car before leaping over the hood and opening my door.

"Then let's go." I jumped down and pulled my hijab tighter around my neck before following him. We quietly went around the house to the back like I had done a day ago and looked through the window. The lights were closed.

He went towards the back door and was about to open it but I threw some snow at him to make him stop. "First rule of Ninja-ing is to never just open the flippin door without checking its surroundings!" I said and he whispered sorry before ushering me towards the door.

I walked over and used my gloved up hand to push his face to the door. "What are you do--"

"Shhhh. Listen!" I whispered as I put my own ear against the door, his face was very awkwardly close so I moved my head back a bit, he smirked and moved it closer. I glared at him before pushing his head back using my pointer finger and his nose.

"Do you hear anything?" He whispered after a very intense staring contest. I shook my head and said, "we're clear. Open the door Captain FlufflyBear."

He gave me a 'wtf' look and raised an eyebrow, "fluffy bear?" I nodded, "you sleep with teddy bears, the bear I saw was fluffy, therefore you are captain fluffy bear."

"Wow okay. I'd much rather prefer Captain Smexy 'cuz I'm just all that y'know?" He said leaning against the door and smiling cockily at me. I rolled my eyes and said, "no you're Captain FluffyBear now just open the door will ya?"

"Not until you agree that I shall be named Captain Smexy." He deadpanned.

I sighed and said, "oh my god how old are you! Fine, you're Captain Smexy. Now open the door."

He winked and said, "see that wasn't so hard," before turning around and fiddling with the door. "Captain FluffyBear." I mumbled to myself just for the sake of not agreeing to his ideology.

He tugged it one last time before it slowly creaked open, we both quickly got in taking our shoes off carefully and trying to dry them off with the paper towels that lay by the sink so they don't drip everywhere.

"I can't see anything." I whispered frantically as he shut the door carefully behind us.

"Yeah 'cuz it's dark dumbo." He whispered sassily which I slapped him on the shoulder or what I thought was his shoulder for. "You just slapped my butt, kinky Rafa eh!"

I gasped and said, "oh ya Allah gross oh my god sorry sorry!" I heard his hushed laughter, "I was just kidding you got my chest."

I breathed a sigh of relief before asking, "how do we find our way?" I felt the material of his jacket sweep past my arm and I looked up lightly seeing the outline of his face. "Grab the end of my jacket and just follow after me."

I did what he said and he mumbled some things to himself as we made our way blindly through into what I presume is his living room. "Okay stairs ahead." He whispered and my arms went up as he stepped up one stair. The step was too far for me though and I tripped a bit letting go of his jacket to soften my fall with my hands.

"Ouch," I grumbled trying to get up, "you okay?" Mikhail whispered and he accidentally slapped me in the face as he moved his arms around. "Ow!" I whisper/yelled and pushed his hands away from my face. "Whoops sorry princess," he whispered back. Grabbing ahold of the banister I climbed up after him.

"Tiptoe slower!" I said as we finally made it up the stairs, a nearby window illuminated the narrow hallway for us to walk past his parents room and identify his.

We passed by the hallway that lead to his parents room and as we made our way to his I noticed the door that I had hidden in last time. I pulled Mikhail to a stop by the hood of his jacket and he raised an eyebrow at me, I gestured my head to the door and whispered, "who's room is that?"

Mikhail stiffened for a second before shaking his head, "it's just a guest room, come on."

He turned and shuffled down the carpeted hallway and I rushed to catch up, he opened the door and I walked in with him following close behind and closing it after us.

I stood at his bookshelf as he looked through his drawers. I scanned his books like I had done last time but this time I noticed an actual novel at the very top. As he continued searching I reached up on my toes trying to reach it.

As I was so close to grabbing it Mikhail said, "found it," and I stumbled into the shelf causing most of the books to topple down. I met Mikhail's eyes and we both turned our heads to the door as the light from the hallway outside opened. " Rafa hide!" He whispered frantically as he closed his bedroom lights.

I quickly shoved a few of the books back up before diving into his closet after him. My breathing was frantic as I tumbled into his chest before leaning back to the opposite side. I heard the door to his bedroom door open. The lights opened and peaked through the bottom of the closet as Mikhail clutched the journal to his chest.

A grunt was heard and more shuffling, "Noora where's Mikhail?" His father yelled and Mikhail's eyes widened, "that internship thing remember." Noora, Mikhail's mother said calmly and Mikhail and I leaned our heads closer to the door to hear.

"That's tomorrow in the morning I want to know where he is now." Mikhail's father said growling a bit towards the end. Mikhail mumbled shit over and over and I pushed one of his shirts towards his mouth to shut him up.

He pushed the shirt away and slowly moved towards the door, my eyes grew frantic and he quickly put a finger to his mouth motioning for me to not say a thing. I pushed myself deeper into the closet as he pointed towards his head. He had an idea.

Mikhail opened the door and said, "what are you guys doing up?" I leaned more further back as I saw his father's leg through the opening of the closet.

"What were you doing in the closet?" His father said with a rough tone. "Grabbing clothes to pack for my trip tomorrow," Mikhail said calmly as he pushed the door closed.

"At this time? Have I not taught you time management, what is this nonsense!" His father yelled, "sorry father," Mikhail mumbled and with that his father huffed and thumped through the room, I heard his bedroom door slamming shut and was about to reappear when I realized his mother was still in the room.

"Make sure you're done with this whole trip thing by next Friday. Mahra and her family will be coming. I expect appropriate clothes and no tardiness, understand?" His mother said and without waiting for a reply I heard the door reopen and then close.

Mikhail grumbled some things to himself before opening the closet door for me, I stopped sniffing his hoodie as he did that because uhm talk about embarrassing.

"Who's Mahra?" I curiously asked as I untangled myself from his clothes and got out. He rubbed a hand down his face before saying, "nobody."

"Alright," I said letting it go thinking she's probably a relative. Grabbing Raif's journal, I leaped onto his bed letting a sigh of tiredness out as Mikhail fixed the heap of stuff in his closet.

"Raif can draw?" I mumbled to myself as I skimmed through the pages. There was one of a stick figure with spiky hair that resembled him leaping off a plane and another of him sitting on a star. Some of the stuff in there was checked off and he had random notes all over the place. His thoughts ranged from checklists to drawings and to random words scattering any and every page.

"How is this in any way going to help us?" I sighed out as Mikhail went and locked his bedroom door. He sat on his  chair with wheels and rolled over to where I was sitting on his bed. "Raifs a weird one but he can be solved. Just look deeper into each page. So the first page for example. He's sitting in a hot tub surrounded by roses. We don't know if he's done that yet or not but look at what's behind the hot tub, like the scenery."

I scanned over the page and said, "cabins and pine trees." He nodded and leaned back onto his chair as he said, "bingo. Now where's the only place in this wonderful country that looks like that?"

"Uhm..Narkin?" I said thinking of the first place that popped into my head, he grinned and nodded, "exactly so that's where we start."

"But Mikhail." I said suddenly remembering.

"Yeah princess?" He said as he got off his chair and opened his bedroom door.

"We're still haram." I whispered following him down the stairs after he shut his bedroom lights and we made it past his parents bedroom.

The window reflected some light off his face and I saw the whiteness of his teeth as he smiled up at me, "don't worry there are billions of mosques."

"Yeah I guess so.." I mumbled as we put our shoes back on and slowly opened the back door. The cold air stiffened up my face immediately and I stuffed my head deeper down my jacket as Mikhail said, "you really wanna get married to me don't ya?"

I rolled my eyes and said, "no. I just don't like shaytaan being the third person when we're alone." Mikhail laughed as he opened the door to his jeep for me.

"You don't have to worry about that much longer, we'll get married at fajr in a mosque out of this town just so your uncle doesn't end up leading the prayers there." He said and I laughed.

After a few minutes of him driving to wherever, the slow yet harsh tune of the wind outside and the warm air radiating from his heater I dozed off.

--------------

Very much of a filler sorry! XD

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

822K 35.8K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
762K 39.5K 43
"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness Even before their own." ....... "What did...
Fallible Av UmmSalmaan

Allmän skönlitteratur

4.2K 602 21
She didn't know she had it for him this bad until Umaymah told her he will be travelling out. It wasn't like she was going to see him often anymore...
132K 7.5K 42
He is funny jokes. She is shy smiles. He is sarcastic. She is logistic. He finds positives in life. She finds negatives in life. He is a playgr...