The Secret Love (UNEDITED)

By MsDreamerGirl84

Contains swearing and mature contents. Eleanor Pallos, the daddy's girl. The only man she loves were curr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Dinner and The Announcement
Chapter 2: The Convenience of the Arrange Marriage
Chapter 3: The Movie Marathon
Family Tree
Chapter 4: The Lunch and The Shopping
Chapter 5: New York
Chapter 6: The Birthday Party
Chapter 7: Accidentally Spilling the Beans
Chapter 8: No, I don't ...
Chapter 9: First Date
Chapter 10: Anger
Chapter 11: Bonding
Chapter 12: Uncertainty
Chapter 13: News
Chapter 14: Inevitable
Chapter 15: Secrets, Hurt and Pain
Random Advertisement
Chapter 16: Success
Chapter 17: Déjà vu
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Drunk in Love
Chapter 20: Lost In Lust
Chapter 21: Guilt
Chapter 22: It's Official
Chapter 23: Love
Chapter 24: Family Reunion
Chapter 25: Whirlwind
Chapter 26: Frustrations
Chapter 27: A Date
Chapter 28: It's not Love It's an Obsession
Chapter 29: Killin' Him Softly
Epilogue
Sequel To This

Chapter 30: The Final Chapter

103K 3.1K 100
By MsDreamerGirl84

--> picture above. Credit to @krutij. Thank you so much!!

Warning: Mature scenes for mature readers only ... Please be warned!

"The secret of happiness is love and secret of love is nonjudgmental care."

― Debasish Mridha

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

...................................................

Nicolai Petropoulis' POV

The Jury foreperson stood before us and started reading the verdict. JJ was then ushered to the front seat beside his lawyer by two officers.

The jury deliberated for more than five hours over a day before delivering its verdict.

Teisha's phone was found in his drawers and all his messages he sent to Elle's number were still there. The reason why we can't trace who was the stalker, because he was using Teisha's old number. With that, the evidence became stronger.

Jude Baumgartner then testified for the murdering of Teisha. I don't know what motivated him after covering his son killing his adopted daughter for almost four years, telling the world that his adopted daughter had cancer and paid the doctors to shut their mouth.

The family of Teisha was there, too, looking all relieved as they listen to the jury verdict. JJ stared straight ahead and did not have any visible reaction as the verdicts were read.

He was found then guilty of rape and first-degree murder, with the first-degree murder conviction carries a penalty of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.

Jude Baumgartner was crying silently in his seat while the officers took JJ away from the room.

"Let's go, sweet pea." I quickly led her outside. She still looks stunned and quiet. I don't want her there, but she insisted. And now, I could feel my eyelids slowly dropping. I haven't had any good sleep since we got back from the hospital.

She has the strangest craving I've ever heard and it tortures me every night. Who craves in the middle of the night? Where every store were already closed.

Almost a week now, and I'm so dead tired.

I need my bed now.

"Do you want anything, sweet pea? Like craving anything, now? Maybe I could go find it now before every store closes." I desperately ask her. That night when she asks me to find salsa without tomatoes in it, I thought I would go crazy.

I had to call dad and mom to help me where to find that or is there any alternative?

After a couple hours looking for any stores that were open, I decided to go home and thought of pleading her to wait until all the stores are open. I was relieved when I found her soundly sleeping in our bed. I decided to sleep on the couch not wanting to wake her up.

The morning came, she didn't ask for it. I was glad, but, I still went to search for it or any alternative for it, just to make sure that night, she will ask for it, I have it ready. I had to pay someone to make it, without tomatoes. I don't know if she'll like it, but just in case. But, to my dismay, the following night, she asks for pink olives.

Yes, pink olives. I don't even know that there's a pink olive.

It was twelve midnight. I called the owner of the superstore not far from our building in the middle of the night. I already told him about it, and he was eager to help. I don't know what urges him to help me, but I'm glad he did.

So together, we went to his store and look for the pink olive. There's black, green, yellow, but no pink. There are red olives and some were close to pink so I patiently pick some lighter red that it's not too visible at night, you could think it is pink at first sight. I'm so desperate for my sleep, so I took the risk.

She was so happy. As soon as I placed it in front of her, she started eating it. She didn't even know it wasn't pink. It was red olives. When she was almost done, she just noticed it.

I was glad her craving was already satisfied, and she went back to sleep after brushing her teeth.

I thought I was in trouble after noticing it.

"No. I feel sleepy." I heard her tired voice, dragging me out of my short reverie.

She leans on me, and I held her waist until we get to the awaiting limo right in front of the court building. Our securities were around us, covering us from the persistent paparazzi and reporters trying to get some information regarding of the trials.

When the trials started, it became the talk of the whole magazines. "IFIG CEO's Wife Kidnapped by a most sought after bachelor and a well-known stocks investor, Jaschel James Baumgartner", and every publishing industry went crazy to get the story of the said kidnapping.

I ignored all the reporters and all the questions they have thrown to us. These people seriously have to get a life and leave us alone.

"Are you alright?" I asked my wife when she fell into silence. I'm glad she just ignored them too. I can't wait to leave New York and start our life peacefully in Italy.

Tomorrow, we will be heading Italy. I have been slacking off my work, due to many things happened these days.

Before we slide inside the limo, I saw petherós and dad surrounded with securities as they talk to some reporters. I gave them another glance before I sat beside her.

................................

"No, we are not going home until he agrees to move to Athens. It's my first grandchild!" I shook my head as I listened to my father and petherós inside the dining room. I was behind the door waiting for Elle. We were walking to the dining room for breakfast when she suddenly feels peeing. The washroom is not too far from the dining room, so I waited for her outside the washroom door when I heard voices rising occasionally.

I decided to get closer to hear what they are talking about.

We are back in Italy, and unfortunately, my parents and so were Elle's parents decided to come with us. And I didn't know they had a plan, why they insisted on coming with us.

"I know, Nick. Sit down and let's wait for them." I heard petherós responded and then a silence took over.

"What are you doing?" I heard my wife behind me and I quickly turned to look at her. She looks curious while fixing her dress.

"Nothing sweet pea," I quickly curled my hand on the small of her back and led her inside. Our close proximity is unsettling. She had gained more, but she looks more stunning to my eyes and the more I crave for her, too. I ignored the feelings when I felt my crotch slowly tightening and becoming uncomfortable as I stride.

The murmurings suddenly died down as soon as they saw us walk in.

"There they are," mom smiled and I watch my wife walk closer to mom and gave her a hug and kiss, so as my dad and her parents.

I waited for her, then pulled the empty chair beside mom and help her sit, before sitting beside her. I could feel the awkward tension filling the air. Elle doesn't seem to notice the awkward air filling the room.

I put some pancakes on her plate. "Can I have some vinegar please," she gave me her sweetest smile and I almost grimace. There that crazy cravings again, but those beautiful pearl gray eyes that I adored was staring back at me, and I couldn't resist her. Each day, even when I find her driving me nuts, I still find myself falling in love with her.

She completes me. Beside her, I felt happy and contented. I felt home.

I quickly stood up, ignoring the shock faces of my family and headed to the kitchen to get the vinegar bottle.

As soon as I got back with the vinegar and small sauce bowl, I poured some on the bowl and she started eating her pancakes. Slicing the pancakes animatedly with a wide smile on her face and dip it on the vinegar and ate it, even closing her mouth savoring the pancake with vinegar.

We are watching her with different emotions in our faces. I wonder what it tastes like.

It seems like the breakfast became an entertainment. Her as the entertainer, while we were her audience. And she didn't even notice all the eyes were glued onto her.

After she had her five pieces of pancakes, I heard her mom's voice. "You really had the strangest cravings, honey."

She just looks at her for a second and smiled, then she continued eating exuberantly.

Then, everyone finally resumed eating. Only the clicking of forks, knives and plate that could be heard inside the room.

"Son," dad started as he places his utensils beside his plate. He leaned his back on his chair and stared at me.

I took the glass that filled with water and drank it before I face him.

Everyone seemed to give us all their attention except my wife who was now eating her scrambled eggs, dip with vinegar. I couldn't believe how much she ate.

"I know you love it here, but .." dad looks at mom and to petherós Demetrio. " ...but, we won't be of peace, living too far from both of you-"

"We also want to see our grandchild, every day," mom added without waiting for dad to finish.

"I want to live in Athens, too!" I just noticed that Elle was already done eating and was listening. I stared at her and she looks elated. I know it's going to be a lot of work, but if only makes her happy, then I have no choice.

"Well, I had to talk to all my directors then dad." I sighed in defeat.

"You can share our buildings," I heard petherós suggested and dad nodded his head in agreement.

"The office won't be the problem. It's the people that has to be relocated. I need to see if they wanted to be relocated." I explained eagerly.

"If they don't agree, you have all the rights, son." Dad boasted as he cocked up his eyebrow insinuating my position as the CEO.

"If they will threaten you to pull out their stocks then we can fill the gap." Petherós proclaimed with determination and I know, I have no other way out.

"Alright," I heaved a loud sigh as I stared at my wife, who was staring at me with so much happiness.

"Thank you," she curled her hands around my waist and leaned on my side. My hand automatically wrap around her waist and kiss her briefly.

"Ehem .." Petherós made a fake coughed and we both stared at him. He was looking at me in disapproval.

"Dad," my wife uttered.

"Quit that habit," he glared at me. I look at him in confusion ignoring petherá Yvonne, glaring at petherós Demetrio. "Stop kissing my princess," he hissed and petherá Yvonne jab him on his side with her elbow before she smiled at me nonchalantly, then gave petherós Demetrio a deadly stare.

Petherós Demetrio grunted in disapproval, but he kept his mouth shut. I stifled my laughter. I understand him. He's not ready to give her up, just yet.

"You're impossible, Demetrio. My son already married your daughter. Of course, he can kiss her anytime he wants." Dad just knew how to aggravate him.

"Stop teasing him, babe." Mom glared at dad and he just grinned at her boyishly. I knew that kind of grin and I knew how playful my dad is. Mom only shook her head in response.

................................................

"Sweet pea," I called for her. I just came out from the washroom. After dinner, she feels sleepy. I had to stay in the library with dad and petherós as I talk to my board of directors via video call.

Some debated with my decision and called it absurd decision and even threatened to pull out their stocks. Dad and petherós decided to pipe in.

They all fell into silence when they saw my dad and petherós online. Who doesn't recognized the two hotelier who tops the hotel and restaurant industry?

No seconds later as soon as they heard my father's declaration, they all agreed.

It was nine when the conference call ended.

And my wife was already sleeping. I quietly crawled beside her and wrap my hands around her waist. Her baby bump is still invisible, I couldn't wait for it to grow bigger.

"Hmmm.." I heard her moaned when my hand slid inside her chemise. Her soft skin feels so great. My erection is now hard and throbbing underneath my boxer.

She turned to face me still with her eyes shut. "Turn around Nico, so I won't feel your penis poking on my thigh." She murmured sleepily.

I grinned. Instead of turning around, I gingerly rolled on top of her, not putting all my weight on her. She squealed in surprise and opened her eyes.

"I'm sorry, sweet pea. I can't just turn my back on you." I uttered softly sounding myself horny, and then dip my head down and kisses her gently.

"Horny, aren't we, honey?" She sounded so raspy and needy, which only intensifies my desires to take her. It's been three days since we had our lovemaking. I was so exhausted looking for all this crazy things she craves middle of the night.

"Indeed, I am, baby. I've been neglected for three days." I sounded whiny and she chuckled. I felt her hands curled around my neck, then momentarily her fingers runs through my hair, pulling my head and kisses me deeply.

Everything went blurry as I responded to her needy kisses. My hands went to work, skimming her soft sides, sliding to her chest, kneading her boobs that I find it bigger than before and it only made it desirable and irresistible.

"Let's take this thing off, baby." I breathe and help her pulled the thin fabric off her and tossed it anywhere.

My lips went to work, trailing hot moist kisses all over her body. Kissing and sucking her skin, then worshipping her swollen breast, loving its size right now. She writhes in my arms as I suck and pluck her nipples with my tongue, and my other hand trailing its way down to her mounds.

"Oh, sweet baby, so damn wet .." I grunted when my fingers slip inside her panties. My middle finger teased her slits and gradually slip inside her core, all the while my other hand kneading her breast with my tongue sucking her sensitive nipple.

Her moan gradually rising, whimpering as she curses softly with the pleasure I was giving her. I love to hear her loud moan. It sounds like a music to me. I felt so hot and so horny. I wanted to fill her right there and then, hearing her moans, her body writhings, jerking upward as I thrust my two fingers in and out of her core, all the while sucking her nipples simultaneously, giving the two the same affection.

"Right there ... " she said huskily. I felt her walls contracted around my fingers and I knew she's close. I thrust it deeper and swirled it around, hitting her sensitive spot and I felt her legs quivered. "Oh god, yes.. fuck..." she curses as she let it go. I felt her juice gushing, spasming around my fingers as she hit her orgasms. I kissed her belly trailing upwards and tasted her sweat.

She still looks hazy as she calmed down. I tug her underwear off and parted her legs wider. Stood on the bottom of the bed and I tug my boxer off in haste. I saw her hazy eyes staring at my chest with adoration.

I gingerly lay on top of her with her legs on either side of me. I positioned my throbbing shaft with my precum seeping from it and passionately swipe it on her wet mounds before swiftly plunging inside of her. She moaned loudly when I entered her.

"Fuck!" I couldn't contain to swear when I felt her walls kissing around my shaft and it felt so amazingly good. Nothing feels better than being inside of her.

Her hands automatically wrap around my back and urges me to move. She still feels tight, and it only made me feel crazier each second to cum inside of her.

"Fuck, sweetpea. So amazingly sweet!" I grunted as I started thrusting deep and hard. She met my thrust in synchrony and my pace picks up speed, feeling so good each time my shaft digs deeper into her tight core. That tingling sensations, pure pleasure kept heightening as I plunged into her deeper. Her loud scream of my name each thrust only made it more exciting, and I couldn't control it anymore. I felt all my bags are full and I needed to release it.

I held it for another second and I felt her walls starting to tighten around me. I felt like my shaft grew a lot bigger and the more, it feels tighter inside of her.

"Let it go, baby ..." I groaned and grunted as I waited for her to release it all the while humped her fast and hard. I felt her legs buckled and then she grunted and whimpered before her body starts quivering, "Ahhh .... Nico ..." she screams and hit her climax. I thrust another hard one and I felt my juices spurts inside her, meeting her juices.

I kiss her once more in her lips, then nuzzled my head under the crook of her neck. "I love you, sweet pea." I murmured as I lay on her until our body both calmed down.

"I love you too, Nico!" I smiled as I saw her contented face before I rolled on her side with her. Her head resting on my shoulder with her hand around me, before she closes her eyes.

"Goodnight, baby." I murmured and places a kiss on her forehead before I decided to sleep, with a smile on my face.

Life has been good. I have her and our baby. We had struggled before we had each other, but it only tested our feelings together and mold it stronger.

She's my secret love that I kept trying to ignore and I'm glad, I was awakened before I lost her completely.

My life and my everything.

...............................................

A/N: Well, well, well ... thank you for being with me all the way to the end of the Secret Love. Epilogue will be next.

I'm going to miss them both, but it has to end. Now, I can concentrate with "His Wicked Ways.." I already miss Giovanni's wickedness.. lol

Please do share your support by clicking the star button... Thank you and again, Merry Christmas!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 12.2K 43
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
2.1M 63.7K 57
Arabella Heatherway, the youngest daughter of the most successful lawyer Gabriel Heatherway and his beautiful wife Blair Heatherway. And the youngest...
1.2M 67.1K 75
Josiah was not expecting to find hope the day he decided to help the young woman on the side of the road. But one thing he did not expect was for her...
2.5M 81.4K 43
| Sequel to Secret Love | Previously called "The Steadfast Love." "If you are here to give me hope yet again and then ditch me, I'm sorry to t...