Step Brother |J•G

By nylaxoxx

"I can get you wet in a matter of 2 seconds, it's not really that big of a challenge." He said as he glided h... More

Warning
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
Epilouge
Epilouge 2.0
Sequel & more content!!
Sequel OUT NOW!
IMPORTANT

0.9

92.6K 1.4K 1.6K
By nylaxoxx

**
This is dedicated to my best friend childishgilinsky i love you so much and I cried because I thought I lost you.😭

But God is good and he answered my prayers.

Ambers P.O.V

        "Um...Amber?" Mia said as I sat down next to her.

"Yeah what's up?" I said as I shoved sour patch kids in my mouth.

"Hate to burst you sudden change in attitude, but have you gotten on twitter lately?" She asked me

My expression immediately changed. I started shake remembering all the thing that people had said to me.

"No." I said as I slowly pulled out my phone and clicked the Twitter app

      I immediately regretted it once all the hate comments filled in.

     With every comment that I got, my
self-esteem got lower and lower. But there were 2 comments in particular that really hurt.

    @jackgilinsky:  She's a pathetic excuse of a person😂 like what the fuck? @sammywilk why would you even tap that? That's so fucking disgusting.😷 There aren't even enough words in the English language to describe her.

       Jacks tweet had 267 retweets and 359 likes.
Which made it impossible for me to not notice it. If that many people agree with him and feel that way towards me, then maybe what he said was true. 

But it's worst because Jack is my step-brother. Ik he hates me but he didn't have to tweet some shit like that about me. And it's horrible because I can't escape him. He lives with me, which also means I can't escape Sam because their best friends.

      I then noticed one of my friends Alexandra had tweeted about me.

  @bitchyAlexandra: WOW! Real slutty @babyamber. I can't believe I was ever friends with someone like you. GO FUKING DRINK BLEACH AND DIE YOU BUMB BITCH.

She had 643 retweets and over eight hundred likes. Why would she out of all people say something like that? We've been friends since we were in 6th grade. How could she just say something like that?

I looked up from my phone, now noticing that I had been crying.

"Fuck why am I crying so much." I said while forcing a laugh as I wiped away my tears.

"Babe I would be crying too, it's normal." Nina said as she hugged me.

When we parted our hug Mia looked at her phone in shock before she looked at me in sorrow then locked her phone.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing." She lied

"Mia tell me."

"You don't need to worry about it right now." She sighed.

"IF ITS ABOUT ME THEN I FUCKING NEED TO KNOW!" I snapped.

"Fine... Go look at Sammy's account." She sighed as she watched me type in his user.

My eyes widened at the sight as tears blurred my vision.

He took a picture of some random girls naked body that he had taken and tagged it as me.

@sammywilk: you naughty little girl😏 @babyamber.

I clutched onto my phone as I desperately wanted to get this feeling to go away.

@babyamber: you know damn well that pic isn't of me, my body's way more sexy so stfu and go suck a dick @sammywilk.

Once I tweeted that many different replies came pouring in, all of them being negative. So I decided to turn off my phone.

  "You okay?" Mia said in her baby voice.

  "Yeah that's not me so." I sniffled. My eyes were puffy and my voice sounded nazeled from crying.

    "Well what do you want to do? It's up to you." Mia said as Nina nodded in agreement.

      "I want to sleep." They both laughed as we turned off the t.v and the lights and drifted off to sleep.

   Monday morning

    "Shit we slept all day." I mumbled to myself as I checked the time.

   5:45 am

       I looked around at my surroundings as I noticed that me and Mia were still at Nina's house.  I climbed out of bed and turned on the light in the restroom since I had to use it.

    Nina and Mia both groaned as they shuffled out of bed and into the restroom where I was.

     "Can we skip school?" I asked as I finished using the restroom.

     " babe it's better if you go now and just get it over with." Nina spoke softly as she started to brush her teeth.

    "I guess your right." I huffed as I laid back in bed.

   I never wake up this early for school, that's Nina's thing not me.

   I laid in bed with my eyes closed as the terrifying thought of going to school constantly played in my head.

    Every Time I closed my eyes I thought of different senerios and different ways Sam and Jack could fuck with me.

   "Hey can y'all promise me something?" I asked both Nina and Mia.

  "Anything." Mia's hoarse morning voice spoke.

  "Promise me that at all times of the day we'll stay together unless of course we're in a different class. But I feel like if I have someone with me, this would be less hard." I said.

"I promise." They both said in unison.

  I rolled over and gave up on going to sleep. It wasn't going to happen, I can only think of negative things right now.

    I shook off all thoughts and took a quick 5 minute shower, and borrowed some of Nina's clothes.

  I borrowed her black shorts with a white/black nike sweatshirt type thing. I left my hair down and put on a white SnapBack backwards and some white/black roshes.

    I borrowed her make up considering we had the same skin tone. I perfectly primped my face  before following Nina and Mia downstairs. Yes I'm fucking scared as shit but I'm still gonna look bomb asf.

I followed Nina into her car before driving off to my house. We needed to go back to both me and Mia's house to get our school bags.

     It was currently 6:45 and school starts at 7:30 so we had more than enough time to go to both our houses, Starbucks, and then to school.

I unlock my front door and run upstairs to my room and grab my book bag hoping I wouldn't run into Jack.

Luckily I didn't, I successfully made it out my house and back to her car without any interaction with him.

  We go to Mia's house, Starbucks and then to school with 10 minutes to spare.

    "Can we just say in the car until we only have 1 minute left?" I asked while shaking.

   "You know we can't." Nina spoke softly.

     "I know." I said disappointed.

I slowly shuffled my feet out of the car and made sure to keep my head held high. I walked into the school with the 'bitch fuck with me' look as I took swigs of my drink.

"Hey slut." I heard a random girl call out.

I smiled widely and waved at the crowd of people before walking away.

I wasn't going to let anyone know that they were hurting me. Especially not infront of all these people.

"Hey I think I'll be fine." I said as I walked into the restroom waving them off.

I walked in the bathroom to see a group of girl doing there makeup. They all turned to face me with smirks plastered on their face.

  "Well if it isn't the slutty little whore who's practicing to be a prostitue." The blonde sneered.

    "Ha. Funny." I joked.

   " I can't believe you actually came to school today. I was hoping you would've killed yourself." The brunette said.

  I recognized her from somewhere. She's the girl I pulled off Jack on Friday.

    "Well sucks cause I didn't." I smirked.

    "Okay well good talk, I'll uh. Talk to you hoes later." I said before quickly exciting the bathroom and making my way towards my locker.

     I noticed Jack and a group of friends as he made out with some girl infront of my locker.

    I walked up to them and cleared my throat causing them to both look at me.

    "What bitch?" Jack scoffed.

    "I need to get to my locker." I said.

    "Sounds personal." He said as he leaned in for another kiss but she jerked her head back.

    "Jaaaackkkkk." She whined.

   "Jovana I don't fucking like that bitch. If she wants to get to her locker then she'll have to find another way." He spoke, like I wasn't standing there.

    She looked at me and smirked before walking away.

    "Where you going?" Jack called out.

     "I'm waiting for you to come so you can fuck me." She smirked.

    He looked her up and down and then followed behind her.

    I sorta got jealous, but I don't know why. He's such a dick to me.

    I grabbed my books from my locker before slamming it shut and going to my 1st class of the day.

     I was getting hella shit from just about everyone, even the occasional disgusted glares from the teacher.

    I sunk into my chair and plugged in my headphones not caring if the teacher were to see. I just desperately needed something  to drown me away from on this night mare.

    20 minutes later Jack came in with messed up hair and bruises on his neck.

   He sat in the back of the class with his group of friends before he unexpectedly came and sat by me.

     "Amber." He whispered.

    "What!" I whispered harshly.

  "I see you covered up that bruise on your face." He smirked.

   I stayed silent.

"Might just have to make another one." He whispered in my ear before going to his original spot.

_________________________________

1613 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 55 18
"Lets met up." -------/------ "He can't have you." -------/------- "You're mine." *highest rank #317 in (gilinsky)* ~~ disclaimer: this book was one...
915K 12.7K 113
jackj started following you. all rights reserved by ©mielpapillions | 2017 {book one of my social media series} highest rank: #11 in fanfiction ...
317K 4.3K 38
He was the type of guy that could cut diamonds with his jawline and make girls fall for him in an instant. He road a motorcycle to school and didn't...
34.5K 464 32
"I guess. We are just friends with benefits. But.. a little more" I tried to explain. Started: 04/16/17 Finished: 05/27/17