seventeen imagines | EDITING

By jonghycns

❝collection of imagines, feat. seventeen❞ © jonghycns╰(◡‿◡✿╰) highest ranking - #2 seventeenimagines More

vernon - q&a
jun - lazy day
joshua - romantic
dino - one-sided love
s.coups - miss me?
Request Here
woozi - worried
wonwoo - sweater problems
mingyu - coffee pt.2
dino - flowers
dokyum - puppy
Valentine's Day Special
vernon - nicknames
mingyu - change
any svt member - idol problems
[1k]
mingyu - afar
the8 - movie night
any svt member - career path
joshua - intern
jeonghan - forgotten pain
joshua - precious
jun - attention
hoshi - locked
wonwoo - diary
vernon - detention
joshua - first date
wonwoo - paired up
seungkwan - envious
vernon - promise
s.coups - ribbon
❈ holidays with Ana ❈
❄ seungcheol - wish list ❄
❄ jeonghan - candy canes ❄
❄ joshua - family dinner ❄
❄ jun - hot chocolate ❄
❄ hoshi - winter dance ❄
❄ wonwoo - greatest present ❄
❄ woozi - day-off ❄
❄ dokyum - bright lights ❄
wonwoo - try again
the8 - restoration
mingyu - home

mingyu - coffee pt.1

7.7K 197 29
By jonghycns

A/N

I don't know what I was going for in this imagine, I guess it's sorta sad?  But there's a happy ending, so really don't know for to describe this. Enjoy!

-

12/26 [edited 12/28]

-

[The use of I's is intentional for this imagine]

I was your typical movie cliché. I fell in love with my best friend, but instead of that happy ending I was hoping for I got something different.

He always took care of me, regardless of how much I protested against it, yet I was always happy when he did. He always got me food whenever my lazy butt couldn't get off the couch. He was always there whenever I couldn't grab that cup of the shelf, his height was one of the many things I loved about him, but I couldn't tell him of my feelings. Well I wanted to, but I never get my chance, but today's the day.

I asked him if we could go out for coffee, but being the clueless character in this story, he thought he meant as friends. Friends. That word was like my enemy, it always taunted me, it would tell me that I was stuck being his friend, not that I minded though. But it would be better to be his girlfriend. Going on a date with him is a dream of mine.

I wore my best clothes. A black skirt with a white button-up shirt tucked in. I also wore my tan coloured jacket and suede shoes. It was the beginning of autumn, and what better way to get into the season with a matching outfit. I wore my hair like it always was, but I still combed it to perfection. Those pesky flyaways always like to ruin my mood, but not today. Today was the day.

Did I mention that the only people that knew of my crush on the visually appealing boy was his band mates?

It was high school where I first befriended Mingyu, and years later, I befriended his band members. Of course out of the whole band I was the closest to Mingyu, but I still considered the guys to be trusted, so I told them of my confession problems with the Rapper. Surprisingly, they haven't told him, which I was more than grateful.

I made my way to the coffee shop, which I thought was a great place considering how much he enjoyed coffee and the sorts. Opening the door, the small bell rang, which allowed the staff to know of a new customer arriving. I heard my name being called, a smile on my lips as I headed towards the welcoming voice of my friend.

''Hey!" he quickly greet me, making me quickly greet him.

"Hey sorry! Did I make you wait long?" I asked him, he shook his head as he wore a warm smile.

"Nope" he said popping the 'p', "You literally came in a few minutes after I sat down, you look great by the way" he said, complimenting the outfit I took half an hour to prepare, which I wasn't going to admit out loud. I blushed and thanked him.

In an instant, we were caught in a conversation, mostly about his life than mine. I wasn't doing much with my life, unlike himself. He was an idol for one, and what was I? A girl who's still in university.

We ordered two Hot-Chocolates to warm up after the cold of Autumn both hitting us while travelling here.

Everything was going great. When the drinks would come, I would tell him, straight up, no stalling. I was pretty confident, considering I practiced for the longest time in front of the mirror, even to my large stuffed bear.

After a few minutes of constant chatter, the drinks had arrived. We both thanked the warm worker, before blowing on our drinks. He was the first to take a sip, before I did myself. The cafe was known for the amazing drinks, and I was no disappointed in the least.

"So Mingyu, I actually have something to tell you" I started, placing my drink on the small plate provided.

He rose a brow as I my aura suddenly became more serious. "Sure! What's up?"

I nod and my eyes met his own deep brown eyes. "Well I actually wanted to meet up to tell you that I like-" I was quickly cut off when I heard a female voice.

''Mingyu?!" They spoke, making his attention go from myself to the mystery girl.

His eyes quickly flickered towards the direction of the familiar voice.

"Jaemin? Is that you?" He questioned, while I was lost for words. I was almost there. I almost did it, but fate decided to play with my emotions and smack a large obstacle in my face.

She giggled and came over, standing beside our table. I wasn't even taken into account as she began greeting him.

As soon as Mingyu glanced in my direction, he finally spoke in my favour.

"Oh this is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is my elementary school friend Jaemin" he quickly introduced. I flashed a kind smile and she returned it.

She wasn't the snobby girl you usually saw in this type of scene. She was simple a innocent bystander to my confession going downhill. I knew she didn't mean harm, but the fact Mingyu almost forgot the reason we were here made my heart ache.

"Do you mind if I join you two? You weren't in middle of something right?" She asked.

"Actual-" "Of course not! Please come sit" he cut me off. He regarded the turning point of our relationship as nothing. I quickly close my mouth and fixed together a smile on my lips. She quickly sat beside him, chatting with him like there was no tomorrow.

I looked like the third wheel, they even appeared to look like a real couple. I was torn and upset. I wasn't going to blame the young lady. They probably haven't seen each other in a while.

In a split moment she took sight of my sad expression, as I gazed up my eyes met hers. I quickly flashed a warm smile, making her frown.

"Mingyu-ah we can always talk later, are you sure there wasn't anything going on before I came?" She tried to speak on my behalf, but he quickly dismissed her chance of letting me continue my confession that I prepared so much for.

"It wasn't anything of importance, right (Y/N)?" He said turning to face me.

I was lost for words once again. Nothing of importance. My confession was not of importance to him. I'm such an idiot, why'd I think I could get my happily every after.

"Of course not" I managed to say without shed a tear. I knew I would've been bawling my eyes out if she wasn't here or if I didn't have any dignity to wait to cry in private, rather than a busy Cafe.

The girl seemed to have read the situation already, but Mingyu being the stubborn person he was, continued the conversation made for two. We were doing that, chatting endlessly till she came.

After a few moments of my being not visible to him, I quickly excused myself to the bathroom. Luckily, the bathroom was near the exit and I was able to make my escape. It wasn't like he would have noticed, he never noticed the stuble hints I've been giving him, why would he even give me a chance to even tell him how I felt.

My long hair allowed me to shed a few tears that had been waiting to spring without passing people looking at me strangely.

As soon as I opened the door to my home, I quickly stepped inside and sank against the wooden door. I let my tears flow freely, tears staining my cheeks. It was as if I was a teenager experiencing her first breakup. But I didn't even have my first boyfriend, that spot was saved for him, but now I was so upset to even keep it open for him.

I sobbed as my white shirt became damp with tears, I've never cried this hard since the last romantic movie I watched.

After ten minutes of continuous tears, I quickly got up from my spot, kicking off my boots as I locked the door behind me. I rubbed my eyes, my makeup now ruined as I walked through my house looking like raccoon. A heart-broken raccoon.

I changed into some sweat pants and a shirt. I was so close from putting on the sweater I stole from him on, but I knew that would've have only hurt me more. I took my makeup off, and walked to the kitchen. I opened up the freezer, grabbing the tub of ice cream I would save for that time of the month. Well it just so happens ice cream could heal a broken heart. I grabbed the largest spoon I had, take the top of and digging in. I lazily made my way to the room, quietly eating the frozen treat. I heard my phone buzz on my bed. It was Wonwoo.

"Hey, how'd telling him how you felt go?" I saw appear on the screen. I didn't even bother to answer, instead I plopped my body down beside it. I took another scoop of ice cream as I contemplate my life choices up till now. I'm such a fool.

-

A/N

Sorry it ended like that, I swear it has a happy ending, but there will be two parts, so please look out for that. You can change the name of the other female in this story. I didn't know what to name her, I'm bad at having a random person join the scene. Part two will come out soon, thanks for reading

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 469 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
39.9K 737 22
A collection of imagines for dear CARATS ©jaeminteu_
104K 1.4K 33
started : [ 170514 ] ended: [ 180712 ] - copyright 2022 @moriohradio all rights reserved
539K 10.4K 70
#1-scoups #1-wonwoo #1-jihoon #1-seokmin #1-dokyeom #1-hansol