Goofy Girl

By UrbanTest

"Oh you won't want her she is to innocent" "You need a bad chick" "She's to Goofy" More

Goofy girl 1.
(Goofy Girl) 2.
Goofy Girl 3.
(Goofy Girl) 4.
Goofy Girl 6.
(Goofy Girl) 7.
Goofy girl 8.
(Goofy Girl) 9.
Goofy girl 10.
(Goofy Girl) 11.
Goofy Girl 12.
Goofy Girl 13.
Chapter 14.
Goofy Girl 15.
Goofy Girl 16.
Goofy Girl 17.(Final)
Its up!!!

Goofy Girl 5.

6K 293 86
By UrbanTest

MyLiah

"Never have I ever had a tattoo" Vier said.

I put one of my fingers down and so did Lena and Jaylen and Vier did.

They looked at me shocked except for Jay. My parents and Jay no that I only get them to stop cutting myself so they accepted. I got my first when I turned 15 though.

"I have 6 of them" I said.

"Where?" Vier and Lena asked.

"Side of my stomach, my thigh, My spine, the side of my neck, the back of my ear , and my wrist." I said.

"Oh" Vier said licking his lips.

"Keep ya tongue in ya mouth nigga" Jay said not looking up from his phone.

"Shut the fuck up" Vier said and Jay laughed.

"Ok Never have I ever got a piercing" Vier said again.

I put my finger down again. Vier already knows that.

"I have one in my belly button ears and ..... Ummmmm my chest...." I said.

"Ok Let's play another game because we already know we finna lose" Lena said.

"Let's play truth or dare" Lena said.

"Aw damn the freaky game" Jay said rolling his eyes.

"Rules is Don't tell me to do shit to my sister Bruh -_-" Vier said.

"Same for us" I said.

"Alright truth or dare Liah" Vier said.

"Truth" I said.

"Why you gotta pick truth" Vier said.

"I don't know I don't like Dare" I said.

"Come on pick dare" he said.

"....... Ok" I said.

"I dare you to....."

45 minutes later I went to Lena's room and slept on her couch.

3 days later.

It's finally the weekend. Me and V where walking to his house. When we appeared in his house we sat on the couch out of breath. It's was really hot.

"V I want emoji pillows for my birthday" I said.

"Gotchu baby girl. Liah are you ticklish" he asked.

"Ye- No" I lied. He is not finna touch me.

He looked at me and grinned. I got up and ran crawled behind the couch.

"Vier stop!" I said.

"I'm not ganna do anything" he said crawling after me.

"Promise" I said walking to him.

"No" he said and pushed me on the couch hovering over me and tickling me.

"Vier Stop!" I laughed.

"No fight me!" He said.

"Let's go!" I said.

He got up and went to the closet and pulled out a red set and a pink set of boxing gloves.

"Do you give those to every girl" I said scrounging up my face.

"No these are Lena's" he said.

"Ok let go" I grabbed the boxers and instantly swung and hit him in the side of his stomach.

"Aye!" He said pushing me on the couch and he put my leg up to my face.

I laughed and started hitting him in the stomach at least I tried.

"You done yet!" He asked.

"No!..... Ok Vier stop" I laughed.

"Give me 3 kisses on the lips" he said.

"No" I gave him a straight face.

"Well I guess I'll continue" he said.

"Ok ok ok!!! Come here babyboy" I grabbed his ears and attached my lips to his 3 times.

"Was that so hard" he said.

"Yup" I said.

"Whatever so I want you to meet my moms today" he said.

"Really when should I be here?" I asked.

"Nah she coming now" he said.

"Vier! Why you didn't tell me! Drop me home real quick so I can change" I said.

"Nah my mom likes girls who are there selves" he said.

"You sure" I asked.

"Yea" he said.

I was just wearing a my hair in a low ponytail with a floral blouse, white high waisted jeans and my white converses.

"Baby!" I heard a female voice.

"Here she is" he said.

"Hey baby..... Who is this" she said smiling at me.

"Mom this is my close friend Myliah Myliyah this is my Mom Lora.

"Nice to meet you ma'am" I said holding out my hand.

"Come here and call me Mom" she said pulling me into a hug.

"Your the first girl my son has introduced me to" she said.

"Really" I said smiling at Vier while he scratched his head.

"Yup. I'll be in the back making dinner if you loves need me" she said.

"Do you need help Mom" I said.

"No I'm ok girl but thank you for asking" she said walking into the back.

I sat on the couch and smiled at Vier.

"You can meet my dad later on in life" I smiled.

"Looking forward to it Babygirl" he said.

"Now let me take you home before your mom whoops my ass"he said laughing.

"Your right" I laughed.

5 months later (I'm sorry I want to get to the good stuff)

"Oh my god your going to love my dad he's so awesome come in oh and you look nice babyboy" I said.

"Thank you Babygirl" he said kissing my cheek.

I grabbed his hand and walked towards the living room.

"Ok daddy this is-" I was cut off.

"You set me up!!" He and my dad held each other at gun point.

"I should have known you where not as perfect as I thought!" Vier said.

"Babygirl go upstairs" my dad said.

"No daddy let him go!" I said.

"Go upstairs!" My dad screamed.

"No let him go!!" I screamed. My dad soften up and put his gun down but Vier kept it up.

"Vier stop!" I screamed.

"Shut the fuck up! You set me up! Don't even look at me anymore! Goodbye!" He screamed. And walked out.

My mom came to me and I cried until we reached her room.

I broke down in my moms arms.

"Mommy I don't even no what the problem is" I said through sobs.

"Listen your father is what they call a drug dealer he is a King pin well known and basically he sells powder which is called crack and he sells them to people who think they need it" my mom explained.

Sells powder....... Sells powder..... Powder....... Vier said he sells powder to "people who need it".

"So is Vier..... When I think about it. But mommy I didn't even know" I cried.

"I know Babygirl and sure as hell in going to talk to your father about this" she said.

My father walked in.

"Go to your room and I'll talk to your father baby" my mom said and kissed my cheek.

"Ok" I said.

Not edited next chapter will be her in her 20's but she takes online classes for college. Hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 9.1K 22
Onika Tanya Maraj is a good girl from Manhattan, New York Robert Rihmeek Williams is a "Thug" from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania What will happen when...
148K 6.4K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
136K 6.6K 47
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
94.2K 2.6K 200
Well everyone knows Andi Karen and Sabrina Dani. The sistas circle let's get into Andi is a successful Lawyer and Karen is a amazing Hairstyles Dani...