The Secret Love (UNEDITED)

By MsDreamerGirl84

Contains swearing and mature contents. Eleanor Pallos, the daddy's girl. The only man she loves were curr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Dinner and The Announcement
Chapter 2: The Convenience of the Arrange Marriage
Chapter 3: The Movie Marathon
Family Tree
Chapter 4: The Lunch and The Shopping
Chapter 5: New York
Chapter 6: The Birthday Party
Chapter 7: Accidentally Spilling the Beans
Chapter 8: No, I don't ...
Chapter 9: First Date
Chapter 10: Anger
Chapter 11: Bonding
Chapter 12: Uncertainty
Chapter 13: News
Chapter 14: Inevitable
Chapter 15: Secrets, Hurt and Pain
Random Advertisement
Chapter 16: Success
Chapter 17: Déjà vu
Chapter 18: Jealousy
Chapter 19: Drunk in Love
Chapter 20: Lost In Lust
Chapter 21: Guilt
Chapter 22: It's Official
Chapter 23: Love
Chapter 24: Family Reunion
Chapter 25: Whirlwind
Chapter 26: Frustrations
Chapter 27: A Date
Chapter 28: It's not Love It's an Obsession
Chapter 30: The Final Chapter
Epilogue
Sequel To This

Chapter 29: Killin' Him Softly

82.3K 2.6K 63
By MsDreamerGirl84

"Because, if you could love someone, and keep loving them, without being loved back . . . then that love had to be real. It hurt too much to be anything else."

― Sarah Cross

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

...........................................

Eleanor Pallos Petropoulis' POV

"Please, don't do this JJ. Please ... let me go. I will forgive you for this. I beg you ..." I smelt the scent of the hair dye filling the air. He dragged me to the table and shoved me to a chair, still with my hands and legs, tied where I saw the boxes of hair dye and brushes.

He wanted to dye my hair just like Teisha's hair. He is really sick.

"Shhh, baby doll." He hushed and I cringed inside. All my hair in my body stood up in disgust. I felt him tug my hair and started brushing it with the dye. The smell then assaulted my nose, and I feel like gagging.

My stomach churned and I tried to ignore the smell not wanting to hurl in front of him. I don't want him to know that I'm pregnant. He was actually really mad about being married to Nico.

I'm just praying inwardly that Nico will be able to find me.

When I tried to budge my head forward, he hastily tugs my head causing a sudden pain, and I felt like a nerve just snap off of my neck.

A stray tear fell over my cheeks when I felt the pain surges throughout my system.

"Just do as I say, baby doll. You will be happy. We will be both happy." He cooed and I shut my eyes, remembering Nico. I felt so sick as I hear him talking how he can make me happy, and how I will not be facing the fate Teisha had. It was terrifying just hearing it. I wanted to yell at him, curse at his face, how sick he is, but I knew it would surely worsen the situation.

"Teisha is your sister, J-" I felt him stop and cut me off.

"She isn't my sister!" His voice is grim. He rounded me and stood in front of me. Squatting down and our eyes leveled. He brushes my hair that was covering my face and tuck it all behind my ears. I held the urge to move my head away from his hand.

"She may not your biological sister, but she is legally your sister," I said firmly. I wanted to slap him to see that truth.

His eyes sharpened and I felt terrified, but I held it at bay. Then suddenly, he burst into a fit of sick laughter. My head starting to throb and my heart were hammering loudly against my chest. I'm so terrified. I felt so helpless.

When his laughter died down, he stared at me with disbelief. "I knew you were my Teisha, only in a different body," he murmured. His eyes turn soft and still I feel disgusted. "My Teisha came back," he mused. "You said the same thing-"

Suddenly, we heard a loud bang, and then loud noises kept increasing. My heartbeats suddenly pick up a pace, and I saw JJ suddenly looks terrified. He drops something behind me, then ran to his right, leaving me alone.

"Nico,..." I murmured to myself, praying inwardly it was him. Tears involuntarily stream down my cheeks, in which it blurred my vision.

*Bang*

I flinched, almost jumping out of my seat when I heard that loud gunshot. The door knob was shot. I waited for someone to open it, but then someone kicks it hard, breaking the door revealing Brant, and several other guys with their guns. I know some of them and I realized, Nico is here.

"Nico .." I uttered with hopes. I look over the door for him to come, blinking rapidly to ease the tears continuously pouring.

"SHE'S HERE!" Brant yelled behind him and I heard footsteps coming on my direction. The terror I felt washes away and relief filled me.

"Are you alright, Ms. Elle?" Brant quickly untied my legs and another guy did my hands.

"I-I am fine." My voice quivered, still feeling shocked. Eyes and cheeks still damped as I watch him untied me completely.

"Elle," I heard his voice. His voice that I missed so much. That deep and rich velvety drawl that always made me feel mushy inside. I look up to see him, not so clearly since the tears seems a torrent cascading down my cheeks.

"Nico," I quickly stood up and ran to him. My voice shaking and so my body. Relief suddenly envelops me. Nico hugs me tightly like I'm going to vanish into thin air. The kind of hug that makes you feel secured and home. I could feel the terror he felt just by his hold. I can feel it.

"Ohh.. sweetpea. I thought I'm going to lost you forever. I was so terrified." He murmured as he tightened his hold. Air is non-existent in our gap. I felt his lips constantly pressing on my head. My hands still draped around him, and I don't want to let him go, just yet.

"WHERE IS THAT ASSHOLE?" I pulled myself away from him and saw theios Rafael looking deadly as he stormed inside with that lethal aura.

"LOOK AROUND AND FIND HIM, DEAD OR ALIVE!" I thought I just lost my hearing with the intensity of his voice. I saw Nico's eyes turns menacing and I felt suddenly terrified with JJ's life. I know he kidnapped me, but he's sick.

He is not in his right mind. And I could see that theios or Nico would kill him without a doubt.

"Please, let me go." I heard JJ's begging.

I quickly look behind me and saw JJ was being dragged down by two burly men.

"Bring her out and watch her," he ushered me to Brant and he nodded. Nico pinned him with his ominous eyes and I saw Brant looking terrified. "Watch her, again. If anything happened to her, I'll snap your head off, understood?" Nico uses his controlled undertone but filled with menace.

Brant nodded too quickly and led me outside. I wanted to object, but I was too weak. My head was still spiraling with the thoughts of JJ going to face theios and Nico's wrath.

Before we reach the door, I found my voice. "Nico, get your ass here, God dammit! You are not doing anything against him. Let the authority do their job." I screamed as I flail and thrash myself out of Brant's hold.

"Miss Elle, let's go." Brant said firmly and trying to restrain me.

"Don't you dare touch me," I snapped at him and he shook his head, not knowing who is he going to obey.

"NICO," I roared, ignoring the lightheaded slowly attacking me. I needed him to get out from that room and do nothing against JJ. "NICO," I called again and stormed inside and trudge down along the hallway, which I didn't know it exists. I heard faint voices and then it simultaneously raises, and I knew those voices.

JJ and theios Rafael.

"NICO!" I screamed and then headed to that small room, smaller than the room I was locked before they came. All eyes on me, when I storm in. JJ's hand was tied behind him. The same two burly men still holding his forearms, keeping him still. His face was unrecognizable due to many cuts and bruises and I know why.

My gut suddenly feels churning, disgusted of what I am seeing.

"LET THE POLICE HANDLE THIS, NICO," I yelled in frustrations and fright. They could be sued for that. He is sick and he has all the advantages to win the court. "God dammit, Nico. He is sick. You won't stand a bit in the court." I grit out. I feel terrified about the thought. Theios looks smug while staring at JJ who looks so fragile and beaten to almost death.

His head was hanging on the side and hands are both limped. The two men were literally carrying him to stood still while Nico and theios were beating him. I didn't see it, but their shirts were smeared with blood, so were their hands.

"I told you to keep here outside!" Nico told Brant who was now behind me and was trying to pull me out.

My eyes turned into slits. My head aching and so was my heart. I don't want to see him turning into a killer. If he kills him, he is nothing but like him.

A killer.

"You want to kill him? Then do it!" I clenched my jaw together with my hands. My eyes are blazing in fury and frustrations. "But I tell you, Nicolai Petropoulis," I stared at his ominous eyes, with frustrations and madness, "I did not marry, a KILLER!" I hissed.

I felt myself being dragged away... My heart was beating furiously and it stinging as it drums profusely inside my ribcage. My whole body feels hot from the sudden rush of blood, surging throughout my system, with anger.

"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A KILLER IF YOU KILL HIM. YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM!" I screamed as I was being dragged away. I knew he heard it.

I heard him cursed and I didn't care. He was almost carrying me since I was trying to stop him. Suddenly, I felt like my world just spins. And no seconds later, I felt my body limping ... "MISS ELLE," I heard Brant screams, then darkness took over me.

........................................

I woke up with the smell an alcohol or antiseptic. It smells so clean and at the same time a faint of germs, that makes me feel like gagging. When I opened my eyes, I saw a lady in her forties, holding her chart and scribbling something in her chart.

She was wearing all white and I knew she's a nurse. Even an idiot knew what place I was. In the hospital.

I recalled what happened before that. I was trying to stop Brant and wanted to go back to that room, too scared that, too scared that Nico and theios killed him.

I suddenly sat upright, thinking that they were left there and for sure, JJ is dead by now.

"I'm glad you're awake, Mrs. Petropoulis." The nurse looks at me with a smile plastered in her exhausted face. "How do you feel?" she asks as she puts down her chart on the table beside my bed.

"I'm fine," I responded shortly. "Where is my husband?" I asked.

"He's outside with your family." She smiled at me. "Do you still feel lightheaded?"

"No," I said as I shook my head.

"Alright then," she took back her chart and clutch it against her chest. "I'll call the doctor." She smiles. I nodded my head, then she headed to the door.

"Please, wait." I stop her before she walks out the door. "I want to see my husband."

"I'll tell him on my way out," she smiles again.

"Thank you." With that, she left completely. I look around the room, and I knew I was in a private room. I have my own TV mounted on the wall. Machines on both of my sides, though there's only one machine attach to me. When I look at it, it's a monitor, there's a number on the top left corner. I'm not a medically educated, but I have a feeling the machine for monitoring the heartbeat.

Why do I need it anyway?

I was trying to tug the thing out of my belly when the doors open. "Sweetpea, what are you doing?" I heard Nico's voice and he rushes to my side, stopping me from unbuckling the things out of my tummy.

"I'm fine." I grit out.

"That is the heartbeat monitor for the ba-"

"I know!" I snap at him. Nico was now holding my two hands and he sit on the edge of the bed.

"It has to stay there for at least twenty minutes more to record the heart rate of our baby." I look at him, feeling worried.

Is something wrong with our baby?

"Is our baby okay?" I asked, sounding croaked. I gulped inaudibly.

"Yes. They just had to record it. The doctor said, our baby is fine. You just have to stay relax and don't stress yourself too much." I saw the reluctance in his voice and I knew something is wrong.

"Tell me honestly, Nico." Worries evident in my voice. My heartbeat is increasing.

"Calm down, baby. Our child is fine. It's just that ..." He sounded hesitant, but he finally revealed it. "You could easily get miscarriage if you don't relax and stay away from stress."

I felt suddenly scared. Miscarriage is like a death to me. I can't bear to lost our baby.

"Shhh.." He hushes and pulled me to him.

We were hugging when the door opens again and there all my family walk in with different emotions in their faces.

Mom and dad quickly walk to me.

"Princess," dad cooed. Nico stood up and stayed on the side as he watch my parents hugging me. Dad was very emotional.

"I would kill that bastard," he hissed, still hugging me like I'm going to disappear.

"Shhh.. you are scaring your child." Mom snaps at dad and everyone laughed. The memory of theios and Nico flashed back in my head and I look at him. He was staring at me too.

When everyone gave me hugs, including my sister Victoria, I told everyone to give us and Nico some privacy. I wanted to know what happened.

When everyone was out of my sight, I turned to look at him.

"What happened to him?" I ask, gulping momentarily.

"He's now in the hands of the police for investigation. Teisha's family were now suing him for rape and third-degree murder." I felt relieved after hearing it.

"I'm sorry, sweetpea. I know I scared you, but I almost lost you. I didn't regret beating him and I really wanted to kill him, if you didn't call me a ..." he stops looking aghast, "a killer." I look at him with remorse, but I knew if I didn't, he would kill him without a doubt.

"Nico, I don't want to think that my husband is not different as him. I don't want our baby to think that you are nothing but a killer. I don't even want to think about it ..." I croaked. Nico reaches for me and pulled me into his arms. All that dread feelings washes away, and I felt secured. I felt home.

"I know, and I'm sorry sweetpea." He murmured and then he presses his lips on my forehead. "I love you so much, baby! You and our child.." He cupped my face with his two hands and then he gave me a hard and lingering kiss.

A fake cough parted us. It was my father, with his eyebrows almost touching each other. "You ask for this privacy so as to make out," he scowled.

Mom smiled at me and then glared at dad. "You're so impossible, dad," I heard my sister said and she winks at me. I felt my cheeks flushed.

"Dad," I whined.

"God, I can't get over with. My princess is married and now kissing a casanova?" Dad whined and everyone laugh except him. He was staring at Nico with a threatening stare.

Seriously, my father has to chill down.

"Dad," I glared at him. "He's not a casanova anymore.. and he better not be!" I look at Nico and he just smiled sheepishly. His hand then rub his nape with embarrassment.

"You're overacting, Demi!" Mom smacks dad's shoulder and everyone laugh.

......................................

"Hey, stop crying. It's not good for the baby." Vicky cooed on the other line. It's four in the morning and Nico argued with me that there's no way he can find a tomato salsa dip without tomato in it.

Alright, I'm having these weird cravings. I wanted a tomato salsa dip with chips, but without a tomato in it.

Around twelve, he went to get me pickled artichokes and now, I'm craving for tomato salsa, but no tomatoes. I know it's weird, but I want it. And now, I'm very, very sad. I couldn't help it, though. My mouth is drooling just the thought of it.

"Sweetpea," I heard him, but I turned my back when I felt him behind me. I was still laying on my bed with the phone on my ears talking to Vicky at this hour. Vicky had been very patience, though.

"Please, don't stress too much. I'm sure, Nico would find you one." She consoled.

"He said he can't find a tomato salsa with any tomato in it!" I hissed through tears. I wanted to stop the tears, but I couldn't.

I felt the phone slipping away from my hold. When I turned to get it back, Nico was already talking to my sister.

"I'm sorry Vicky. She's just too emotional and I will gladly go search around the city for tomato salsa that has no tomato." He sighed. It sounds ridiculous. Yes, where can you find a tomato salsa, but no tomatoes in it.

The name already says it so. Tomato salsa, which means it is made of tomatoes.

But, I wanted one. I felt suddenly happy and excited. Now, I'm drooling. I can't wait to eat it.

"Really," I asked him, enthusiastically.

Now, I'm facing him. He looks so exhausted, but my excitement for the salsa and chips is way too appealing right now. I'll just let him sleep after he gets my salsa.

"I love you." I uttered with elation and Nico ended the call.

"I love you, sweetpea." He gave me a brief kiss before he stood up. "I'll be back." Then he left.

I decided to sleep while waiting. I'm sure, he won't be back quickly.

.........................................

A/N: I'm sorry for the long wait. I had to stay away from the computer for a while to enjoy this Christmas .. I'm sorry for that.

I hope this chapter would make it up to all of you.

THank you and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL. I will continue writing today for the final Chapter, then the Epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 12.4K 40
Aeryn Reynolds had a perfect day going on; her restaurant was bustling with customers and she couldn't be any happier about it until Everette Wilbros...
111K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
2.1M 63.9K 57
Arabella Heatherway, the youngest daughter of the most successful lawyer Gabriel Heatherway and his beautiful wife Blair Heatherway. And the youngest...
140K 3.1K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...