Patient Love - z.m.

By meykemalik

*COMPLETED* Maura Isles isn't the typical girly-girl. She doesn't really care about boys, she isn't into boy... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thrty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forthy
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forthy-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Epilogue

Chapter Twenty-Five

315 14 5
By meykemalik

Chapter Twenty-Five

Zayn’s pov

"Come, lazy ass" Harry yells.

"Geez, I am coming" I say while I walk outside.

"Good boy" Harry says.

We walk to the cinema, it's really close to the house, maybe like a five to ten minute walk. Maura, Jessie and Niall are in front of us and I can hear them laugh. I look at Maura, she is so carefree, I sometimes wish I could be like that. But instead I’m just a pussy who’s afraid of heights and the dark. 

"Zayn, stop checking her out" Harry says.

"What?" I say looking at Harry.

"You're checking her out, and you're smiling like you've just won the lottery. Stop it"

"I can't help it..."

"You can, just stop"

"Sorry"

"It's ok, but still... Stop"

-*-*-*-*-*-

Maura’s pov

We arrive at the cinema and while we are waiting Harry gets a phone call. There are only two people in front of us, so we won’t have to wait any longer.

"Holy fuck, I forgot, we're on our way" Harry says, while he walks back towards us, "we forgot that we were going to meet up with the those lads from 5sos”

What? Why can't I meet Five Seconds of Summer, they are as awesome as Jesus, not that I am all into the Jesus stuff but still…

"Sorry guys, they were first" Niall says.

"Niall, I am sorry if you wake up next to a dead body" I say.

"Zip it, you two are going to talk, and if you're still not talking at the end of the night, you won't get in the house, which means no food for you" Jessie says.

I knew it! They had plan had this! Maybe, I didn’t really know it, but still… They planned that everyone would cancel. Dani and El are fake sick, Liam and Lou are staying with them, so they would have an excuse, and now Niall, Jessie and Hazz are 'meeting' 5sos. I hate them.

-*-*-*-*-*-

"Do you want some popcorn?" Zayn asks me when we're in the cinema.

"Don't really care" I mumble.

"Ok" Zayn says walking away.

We have to wait some more minutes until we can get into the movie theatre. Pfffft, this is going to be such a long night.

“No Luke! Go away" I hear a familiar Australian voice scream.

"Jai, stop I love you!" I take a look around and see two/fifth of the Janoskians running after each other.

"Oh my God!" one of the yells out of the blue.

"Maura!" Luke and Jai scream and run over to me.

"Hi" I say giving them both a hug.

"What is our little London girl doing here?" Jai asks me.

"I'm on a sick ass vacation"

"And you decided to come to the cinema... Alone?"

"No, I am here with a friend, he's getting popcorn, I guess, I don’t know, we don’t really talk"

“Sounds fun”

"Jai, Luke! Come here you faggots" we hear someone say.

"No" Luke says while Beau and the other Janoskians walks into our direction.

"Holy fuck, it's Maura, from YouTube" Daniel says fake fangirling.

"Holy Jesus, what are you doing here?" Beau asks me.

"Vacation" I answer, “What are you guys doing here in Sydney?”

“Oh we had a show last night and didn’t want to go home yet”

"Hey" James says while waving, walking over to us.

For everyone who has been living underneath a brick, Beau, Daniel, James and the twins Jai and Luke are the Janoskians, YouTube it, they make gross videos, but they're really funny.

We talk a bit, and decide that when they come to London, we should do an 'other failed video' together.

"Maura..." I hear Zayn say.

I turn around to see Zayn, he's looking really serious, but it's hot though. I really want to hug him, don’t know why. 

"Are you coming?" He asks me.

"Bye guys, I’ll see you later" I say hugging each one of the boys before walking with Zayn.

We take place in the huge movie theatre. Silence. I am so done with this silence war. I hate this, I need a Zayn to talk to in my miserable life, meh.

"Maura..." Zayn says before I want to say something.

"Yeah?"

"Can we stop, please?"

"I'd love to"

"I am sorry about the Perrie thing"

"I am sorry about how I reacted"

"Friends?"

"Best friends" I say hugging Zayn.

Woaw, that was easy. I missed him, a lot, especially his nice hugs, and his delicious smell.

"I felt really lonely, without you" I say.

"Same here"

"So, we're good?"

"Yes?"

"Good" I say stealing some of Zayns popcorn.

-*-*-*-*-*-

Holy guacamole with spicy noodles and a really gross apple pie. This movie is scaring the shit out of me. I am squeezing my hand so hard, it hurts.

"Maura, don't do that to yourself" Zayn says grabbing my hand.

"I don't want to break your hand"

"I am fine with it"

Fine, then not Zayn. I’ll hold your hand, and I’ll love you if that’s what you and your beautiful face want!

Alright, I have to admit, this feels amazing. I could hold Zayn’s hand for the rest of my life, and then I would hug him and kiss him and…

Maura, can you stop? Please? You are almost fangirling over your own best friend, that’s not normal.

Sorry.

"This movie sucks" I say, while I let go of Zayns hand and cover my eyes with my hands.

"Come here" Zayn says, laying his arm around on my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

Ok, this feels good... Really good.

"I still need your hand" I say grabbing his hand again, while I burry my face in his chest.

-*-*-*-*-*-

ZAYNS POV.

So, we’re friends again, my arm is around her, we're holding hands, she buried her face in my chest... I consider this as an ‘unofficial’ date. It feels good holding her hand, having her close to me, making sure she's save, not scared… I sound like an old man right now, I know.

-*-*-*-*-*-

I have to admit that movie was scary. I wonder if Maura can sleep tonight, probably not, I’ll stay with her, I don’t mind, not at all.

"Zayn, that was horrible" she says when the lights turn back on.

"It was a bit scary though"

"A bit? You’re funny"

"Shall we go home?"

"Yes, but I am not letting go of your hand, because I am as scared as a baby tiger"

"Ok, I can live with that, baby tiger"

We walk back to the beach house. My arm is lying on her shoulder and she is holding me tight.

"Maura, are you ok?" I ask her when we're almost back at the house.

"No, not really"

"It's going to be fine, ok?"

"Sure" she says while we continue walking, “That totally doesn’t make that movie less scary”

“Well I’m here for you”

AN:

MEEEEEH NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE SO AWESOME, BUT YOU HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG BC I’M GOING ON A VACATION THIS FRIDAY, AND I REALLY DON’T WANT TO GO BC I DON’T KNOW HOW I’M GOING TO SURVIVE A WEEK WITHOUT INTERNET AND I REALLY WANT TO UPDATE NEXT CHAPTER BUT I CAN’T BC I’M NOT HERE MEEEEEHHHHHH

Oh well, so as you’ve just read... I’m going on a vacation. I leave this Friday and I’m back Sunday the 14th. Maybe I’ll post something before I leave, but I’m not sure, bc I leave at 7 in the morning -.-‘’

So yesterday my trainers got married and now, she’s pregnant! That kid is going to be the most epic kid ever!

I REACHED 400 READS THANK YOUUUU<3

AND O-M-G we got new tv channels, like MTV live/brand new/nick toons/catroon network etc. so I was watching Rizzle Kicks preform and after that Olly Murs came on, and Jon Shone was playing the keyboard so I kind of went like this: “OMG THAT’S THE DUDE FROM ONE DIRECTION OMG THAT’S SO COOL ONE DIRECTION OOONNNEEE DIIRREECCTIOOOONNN… Zayn”

But I should go, I want to watch Married to Jonas, BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 160 36
What happens when someone who doesn't believe in love runs into a world famous boy band who relies on the belief in love to reach out to their fans...
178K 1.6K 35
Like any serious love stories, most end in happiness. El thought she was in love. She had the perfect life: She was dating Harry Styles, from the fa...
35.4K 1K 39
One Direction is the one boy band that does it all. They can do something stupid, but also make it seem cute. They can make music like nobody else, a...
1.7K 39 49
Zayn has tho pick between Niall and Louis. Zayn never really made a choice. When he did it lead to Louis leaving One Direction. What will happen to t...