Don't Deny

By myntyj

❝I can't help falling in love with you❞ [j.dh] [y.yj] cover by @-sadistry More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
13.5
Special Chapter
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
Thank You

22

965 64 44
By myntyj

xxii. Wrong Number

Youngjae's POV

We already arrived in Seoul two days ago. Our trip to London was really short, only lasted for a few days. So right now we are at the dorm, to finally get some rest and sleep. But for me, somehow I can't sleep. I just layed on my bed, staring at the ceiling above me. A lot of things are going on, I heard we are going to make another MV later in the end of the year and propably another tour after that. Daehyun's scandal is still lingering around the internet, TS didn't respond to it though. Daehyun also didn't say a thing about it in his Twitter. So I don't know where the hell is this going.

I just hope it dies. Quick.

Daehyun thinks that I totally hate him and I don't love him anymore.

It's false.

I still love him and I don't hate him. I said those things because I was angry and I thought Daehyun was lying to me. I let my anger and hatred take over me and I said those hurtful things rather than take it in professionally and calmly.

I wanted to apologise to him. I want us to be together again. But I don't know why, whenever I see him I just feel like I want to punch his face. I get angry and upset when I see him on his phone. Because I always think that he is chatting with Stephanie. But also, he's spending a lot of time alone, all of us actually. Well there's no other reason then 'Schedule'. We are tired everyday and we don't get enough sleep. We don't even eat because we will choose to sleep instead of to eat.

Anyway, I just feel really guilty when I say something harsh to him. I feel I want to curse his name, hate him and then I'll be guilty afterwards.

Will I apologise?
_________

"Here are the lyrics. Memorise them" Manager Kang said as he handed us the lyrics of the japanese version of 'Excuse Me'. I sighed and took the papers and passed it to the others before taking a set for me. "Work on your pronounciation" Manager Kang said. "I'll give you details about the MV later. But right now memorise your parts for a maybe 2 weeks and we can start the recording" We 'hmm'ed and the man left our dorm.

"Shit" Yongguk hyung cursed under his breath

"Seriously?! That piece of shit can die!" Followed by Daehyun.

"Shit's getting real now" Junhong said.

"Explicit words are strictly prophited in this area now, children" Himchan hyung said. Then we heard the door open and Manager Kang came in again.

"Oh I forgot. The recording is next Saturday. So you guys better memorise the lyrics quick and the MV shooting is on Monday, the following week. See ya" Then he closed the door again.

"Oh hell no! You saying that we need to memorise the lyrics 'quick' you can just push the schedule back. And there's a freaking MV?! The hell is this shit?!" Himchan hyung ranted. I raised my brow at him. "Explicit words are strictly prophited in this area now, children" I mocked him.

"Well bitch, I'm not in that freaking 'area'" He said then left the living room and went into his bedroom. "But seriously, this is too much. Another MV and a tour after that?" Jongup said unbelieveablely. After that Daehyun went into his room as he slamed the door shut. I followed him right after.

"Hey" I said calmly. "Are you okay?" I asked as I neared him. "What do you think?" He asked harshly. "Look, I know it's hard. All of us are tired and-"

"Just shut up. Why are you being so nice to me? Or is this also one of your fucking fan-service?!" He snapped as I kept silent. "Why are you quiet? You hate me right? Why aren't you snapping back at me? Why aren't you-"

"Why are you being such a dick?"
My voice was calm and low but I'm sure he sensed the annoyance and anger in it as he kept quiet afterwards. As I don't know what to say I left the room. I stormed out the door and walked around the streets aimlessly. I lifted the hood of my hoodie and took out my black mask in it's pocket. I always carry the mask wherever I go, just in case for some sudden 'me' time.

I tucked my hands in my pockets and scanned around the streets. I decided to take a pitstop at a coffee shop. I sat on one of the chairs at the outdoor part of the shop. I just looked at the busy street and people walking around.

"Do you think they're real?"

"They kissed of course Daehyun and Stephanie are real!"

I heard two female voices from behind me talking about the scandal. I rolled my eyes, instead of leaving I continued to eavesdrop. I wanted to know of what people think of Daehyun and Stephanie.

"What about Youngjae though? DaeJae is real~" One of them squeled. I smirked slightly.

"Heh. They aren't real. Those are just our fantasies. If they're 'real' then you suppose that Daehyun is bi?" The other scoffed.

Well, he could be.

"My fanfic senses are tingling"

Fanfic?

I furrowed my eyebrows. I stood up from my chair because they're conversation about the scandal ended and I didn't want to hear their rant on their meni and pedi or their senpai notice them or some shit that girls talk about.

I continued to walk around. I wasn't paying much attention to the path that I am walking. I bumped into a person. It was a girl, she apologised and I saw her face.

This is destiny.

"Stephanie" I blurted out. She lifted her head. "Do I- oh! Youngjae-ssi, funny seeing you here" She said. "Yeeeaah" I said. "Why don't we talk in a more proper place?" She said and held my arm to drag me with her. I quickly pulled my arm away. She looked taken aback but then put on an 'understanding'- more like sarcastic look.

"Oh sorry, you're gay. Gay is like what? Anti-females or something?"

I glared at her annoyingly and just followed her. We arrived at an apartment. We got in the elevator and went to her place.

"Congratulations you're my first guest" She said and opened the door. I took of my mask and smiled sarcastically. "What can I get for you? Tea? Coffee?-"

"What do you want?"

"I want us to talk" She said as she poured two glasses of water.

"What is there for us to talk about?" I asked as I eyed her. I'm getting agitated and more agitated by the minute. "A person. Obviously. Jung Daehyun" She said and put the jug of water in her fridge.

"We don't have to talk about him" I said. "Then what? Weather?" I bit my lip in annoyance. She smirked. I pushed my hood down and raised my eyebrows in a teasing manner. She handed me one of the glasses and I just stared at it.

"Awh come on. Don't be rude"

I still didn't take it.

She sighed 'dissapointingly' and threw the two glasses on the sink. The glass shattered in the metal sink and I looked at her weirdly.

"You can just put in on the counter behind you dimwad" She stuck out her bottom lip and shrugged.

"I know that you love him. You don't hate him. You never have and never will. Because you love that bastard so much" She said and rolled her eyes at the last part. "Well newsflash Sherlock, I loved him first. I loved him before you even knew he existed. He loved me first and I can take him back to me. He is mine and I will not let a shitty brat get in the way"

"Excuse you, but uhm 'yours?'"

"Yes and forever"
_________

Go outside of your dorm

I was enjoying my own time on my bed when my phone beeped indicating I received a messaged. After I read the short message, I replied.

Youngjae :Wrong number

Not long after, the unknown number replied.

Unknown : You are Yoo Youngjae. This is not the wrong number.

I kinda got creeped out by his/her reply.

Youngjae : Who are you?

Unknown : Someone you know, just go out of the dorm. Wear a jacket since it's kinda windy and don't forget your mask.

The unknown number instructed. I hesitated to go out but I received another message.

Unknown : If you don't go out then I'll kill your precious lover

Youngjae : Daehyun?

Unknown : No. Obama

Youngjae : Don't hurt him, whoever you are

Unknown : Who? Obama?

Youngjae : Daehyun!

Unknown : Oh. Right. You better go out if not I won't hesitate to shoot that guy

Youngjae : But it's already 9 p.m

Unknown : It doesn't matter. Just use the light on your phone.

I groaned as I took my hoodie and mask. I went out of my room and saw that there was no one at the living room. I quickly and quietly left the dorm and wore my sneakers. I went down the elevator and I stood infront of the building.

Youngjae : I'm out

Unknown : I know, I can see you

By that, my heart beated faster. I gulped a lump of my saliva.

Unknown : No need to be nervous. Now, follow everything I say. Don't lie because like I said, I can see you

Youngjae : Okay

Unknown : Good. Now walk along the street that's on your right.

I did what I was told while my eyes scanned around the city to see if there's someone suspicious-looking.

Unknown : No need to look for me. You'll know who I am when you get to the place that you're going.

Youngjae : Why don't you just give me the adress?

Unknown : It's more fun like this

Unknown : So now, turn to your right. You'll see a white envelope on the ground. Take it. Don't open it.

I saw the envelope and took it.

Unknown : Walk along that street until the end and then you'll see a box. Take it. Don't open it.

I saw the box and took it.

Unknown : Turn right again and walk along the street. There's nothing over here so just walk

I walked along the street then I ended up at a four junction.

Youngjae : What now?

Unknown : Turn right

Unknown : Turn left

Unknown : There's a small box on the ground. Take it. Don't open it.

Unknown : You're almost at the place. Follow my instructions on how many footsteps you'll take.

Unknown : Five

Unknown : Seven

Unknown : Three

Unknown : Four

Unknown : One

Unknown : Six

Unknown : Two

Unknown : Congratulations you arrived at your destination

I noticed that I was infront of TS Entertainment. I groaned. This person made me take his random packages on the ground and made me walk far to get here. I could just walked straight from my left at the dorm. I went inside the building. I received another message.

Unknown : Go to level 11

That's the rooftop.

I went into the elevator and pressed the 11. As I opened the door to the rooftop, I was greeted with pitch darknes. My phone beeped.

Unknown : Turn to your left

I stepped in the rooftop carefully and turned left. My heart beated faster then it already did. I bit my lip out of nervousnes. Then the lights on the rooftop lightened and I saw the place decorated with balloons. I looked around the place confusedly.

"Hey"

I turned to the front and saw him. Daehyun. He had a shy smile as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"It was you?"

"Yeah. I borrowed one of the staffs phone"

"Why did you bring me here?"

"Open the envelope"

I opened the envelope and I took out the contents of it. There were polaroids in it, stacked neatly on top of each other.

"Flip each of them"

The first picture was a picture of me and him with blonde hair. I assume this was during our debut days. I flipped it and saw a single letter written with black marker.

I

The second one was a picture of us again. I had short brown hair while he had brown hair also but his was a bit longer

A

The third was another picture of us. I flipped it.

M

The fourth and I flipped it.

S

The fifth and I flipped it.

O

The sixth and I flipped it.

R

The seventh and I flipped it.

R

The eighth and I flipped it.

Y

I looked up at him and he still had that shy look. "I-I wrote you a poem"

"A poem?"

He took out a piece of paper from his pockef and read the content loudly.

"Dear Youngjae,

I am sorry
Please don't leave me in a gharry
You look charry
I am sorry
We confessed our love under a sky that is starry
Your love hits me like a lorry
I don't want us to be in a safari
So once again, I am sorry
Please love me again"

"That last one was a bit off" I commented. "Yeah. I couldn't find words to rhyme with it" Then silence filled the atmosphere. "Open the box" He said to break the atmosphere. I opened it and saw my favourite chocolate bar. On it, there was a note to it.

You're sweet and addictive like chocolate

That made me crack a smile. I neared him while his head was hung low. I held his hand loosely as he looked up at me. "I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't know what came up to me. I'm sorry for lying to you. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'm sorry for making you angry. I'm sor-"

I cut him off by placing my lips on his.

"Just shut up. It's okay. I forgive you" I said as I smiled. He smiled back and hugged me. I hugged him back. "Thank you" He whispered.

We broke the hug. "Open the other box" I opened it and saw two similar bracelets. He took one and put it on my left wrist then put it on his.

"Let's be together forever"

He hugged me again and I hugged him back.

"I love you"

"I love you too"
__________

[Authors' Notes]

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Bye bye 2015 and hello 2016. I hope 2016 be one of the best years in your life :) Close your old book, open a new one and fill it with colours. Start January 1st happily and make new resolutions. My resolution is to have a resolution. What's yours?

Thank you for reading Don't Deny so far and Happy New Year :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.5K 3.8K 25
[ completed] Nothing but a cliche story of lovers to ex-lovers to enemies to friends to friends with benefits to lovers. ❤️
6K 344 8
ᴀ ᴠᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴇ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏɴ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴠᴏᴜʀɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ...
19.3K 569 22
𝕭𝖆𝖊 𝕵𝖎𝖓𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖌 𝖝 𝕷𝖊𝖊 𝕯𝖆𝖊𝖍𝖜𝖎 [ CURRENTLY EDITING ]
107K 3.7K 36
Book i~ just one kid couldn't hurt...right? COMPLETED •I do not own this stories cover art, rights to the original creator•