Dragon Slayer Protector (Nats...

By JungkookAnime

(Y/n) (Y/l/n) has been a Fairy Tail Mage for a long time, since she was a child. She has a history with Gray... More

2.3.19
(Y/n) (L/n) the Demon Dragon Slayer
Hargeon; The City Where to Meet Others
Natsu & (Y/n) VS Bora
Welcome to Fairy Tail
Finding Macao
Dear Kaby
Kiddnaped
(Y/n)'s Life is On The Line, Guys! Fight The Dark Guild To Save Your Friend?
The Fight Starts To Save (Y/n)'s Life! Erigor is After The Guild Masters?!
Natsu Dragneel V.S. Kageyama!!! Amy, Demon from Hell for (Y/n)?!
I Finally Found You... (Y/n) Marvell.. Just Let Me Fight With You Natsu?
Natsu & (Y/n) V.S. Erigor the Reaper! Let Your Demon Side Take Over?!
Stay Away From Our Master, Kage! Lullaby & (Y/n) Are Now One?!
Lullaby/(Y/n) VS Natsu Erza & Grey Let's Save (Y/n) One Last Time..For Now?
Events of The Last Three Weeks!! Slight Feeling of the Dragon Pleasure?
Kill Me Now or Later Sweetheart!! Screw Mating Season Let's Do It Now?
The Sexual Frustration is Released!! Let's Go All Out For The Night?
The One & Only Cured Island!! Stopping Natsu Lucy & Happy From Going?
Unknown Dizziness Takes Over (Y/n)! Why is Deliora Here?!
Lyon Grey and (Y/n)'s Short Fight!! Why Are You Doing This Lyon?!
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 1
The Reviews of the Events into One!! Part 2
Who Will Go To The S-Class Trail?! The Support of You is All I Need?
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT2 [(Y/n)'s POV]
The Five Day Training Events in Deatil Finial PT <Third Person POV>
Let Me Say Goodbye To All of You Come Back Safe With Everyone (FINAL CHAPTER)

The Five Day Training Events in Deatil PT1 (Natsu's POV)

4K 98 100
By JungkookAnime

{First Day}

Snow, Happy and I were out, starting our training for me. I'm excited to train with Snow. Some people saw that training with her was the hardest thing they had to get by, but, I'm sure that she's not that bad. I mean, how bad could she be as a trainer?

(AN: That's right! Ima make you a bitch for this chapter! Hehe... Enjoying it..
Natsu: NO FAIR! (Y/n)'s so sweet and nice! Not a bitch!
Me: Tough titties, Natsu!)

"All right, since you ate the breakfast I made, we're gonna run around the woods ten times. After that, one hundred push-ups. Then, twice as much on sit-ups. Then for the rest of the time, you'll be learning on to land a hit on me. We'll be doing this each day. Same routine. You'll soon get used to it and get better within each day. By the end of the fifth day, you have to land a hit on me and defeat me, Natsu. You got it?" Snow explained.

"Wait! We're not gonna be able to get through everything for each day!" I told her.

"Well, you two should get a move on!" Happy told me.

"Aren't you joining us, Happy?!" I asked him.

He shook his head. "Nope! You're on your own with this, Natsu! She's your wife, not mine! See ya!" Happy then flew into the house.

"Happy! Eep!"

Then, I heard a sadistic chuckle. With sweat going down my body, I slowly turned around to see Snow with an evil grin and eyes.

"Let's get going, Natsu. Before I double the push-ups and sit-ups." She said.

Gulping in fear, I started to run into the woods near my old house.

This... is gone be hell.. I thought.

As I was on my fifth lap, I almost got it with fire. Purple fire. I stopped as I screamed in surprise. I heard a chuckle. Looking up, I saw Amy with Snow.

"Amy?! Snow?! What the hell?!" I shouted.

"Shut it and keep running! This is was I did with Elfman so he could get stronger!" Snow shouted, with Amy laughing.

"Aww! Why are you being so demanding!?"

"I'll stop being demanding at the end of the day! You know that I'm doing this so you can beat one Erza, Mira or Gildardz! So hurry up! And learn to dodge and keep running!" Snow threw another fire. I dodged it and kept running.

Within each lap, it got harder and harder to dodge and run. I kept getting hit with her flames, which burned for the first time(s). It hurt as fine I was getting punched with my own flames, but five times worse.

Running towards the front of the house, I heard Snow call out something.

"Demon Dragon Brilliant Icy Flames!"

Turning around to see the sky, a huge ball of purple fire with a mix of ice was coming towards my way. Freaking out, I had my roar getting ready.

"Fire Dragon Roar!" I called out, fire coming out of my mouth. But it didn't do anything. And I got hit, leaving a huge hole.

Groaning in pain, I felt a pair of hands go onto my chest and stomach.

"Holy shit! Natsu, you okay?! I should've held back! Look at you, you're hurt! I'm so sor-"

I cut her off with smashing my lips against hers. Pulling away, I wiped the tears on her cheeks.

"It's okay. I promise it's okay. I'm fine. Just a bit sore from the running. Let's continue, yeah?" I told her, moving the hair out of her face. A smile appeared onto her lips and nodded. Helping me up, we started to to the push-ups. With Snow and Amy on my back.

"Common, Natsu! You can go faster than that!" Snow shouted. Groaning from the soreness, I had to go even faster than my normal speed.

"You can do it, Natsu!" I heard Happy shout. Looking up, I saw Happy waving a flag with my name on it and a headband.

"WHY AREN'T YOU DOING THIS WITH ME?! YOU'RE COMING WITH ME TO THE TRAILS!" I shouted at him.

"That's true... Happy, you will be train Amy and Jon on go dodge attacks and go to Natsu's aid in time. And at the fifth day, we'll see if you can handle a true fight with me. Go!"

"Ay-aye!" Happy said, running off with Amy and another demon named Jon.

As I continued to finish my push-ups, I felt Snow got off my back.

"88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93.." Snow counted to one hundred. "100.." And with that, I got onto my back and started panting.

Then, I felt my legs starting to bend and a pair of hands on my thighs.

"You want to rest for a bit? So you can caught your breathe?" I heard Snow asked. Looking towards her, I saw a worried face. Sitting up, I pulled Snow into a hug. She didn't care if I was sweating or not, she just relaxed under my touches.

"Vision or voice from Hisa?" I asked softly, stroking her hair.

"More like a warning.. From my father." Snow answered.

I looked down at her, surprised that her father would warn her.

"Akio? What was it?"

"He keeps telling me that something bad will happen. And that I should be away from everyone. Break contact from everyone from the guild. I told Gramps and he said not to worry about it. But, I'm worried Natsu.. I don't know what this means and it's scaring me."

A frown formed onto my lips. My grip getting slightly tighter around her, I rested my head on hers.

"It'll be okay, Snow. I promise that it will. You know what? Once I get back from the S-Class Trail, I'll take you out to dinner. How does that sound?" I asked her, a smile forming.

Looking up, she nodded and smiled. Leaning in, I kissed her softly. She started to kissed back. I pulled her closer to me, rubbing her thighs. I heard a soft little moan from Snow, which made me smirk. But, she pulled away, making my smirk go away.

"You still gotta finish your sit-ups and land a hit on me. Hurry up so we have have lunch." Snow told me.

"Right! How many sit-ups again?" I asked.

"Three hundred. Hurry up!"

"Three hundred?!"

"Wanna make it five hundred?"

"No, sir!" I started to do the sit-ups, with Snow on my legs. Each time I do a sit-up, I get a peck on the lips. It took longer than I thought to finish the sit-ups. It's around the afternoon too, so we could rest a bit.

"Happy! Snow said that we have take a hour break! She's making lunch! Hurry up!" I shouted out.

"Aye sir!" Happy said, flying his way towards me. "Natsu, you think (Y/n) is taking this training a bit far? I mean, it's just a trail. We can do this again next time."

"Nah! She just wants us to be a part of it for once! I'm sure that she'll be in it next year. And we'll be training twice as hard with her. She's just taking a break from it. That's all." I told him.

"I guess so.."

"The food is here!" I heard Snow shout out. I turned my attention to her and saw two huge places with meat and different kinds of food.

Placing the food into the table, she smiled at us. "Enjoy!"

"What about me?!" Happy asked as I was eating.

"It's on the table, Happy.. Three fishes with a side of dressing, if you like."

"Thank you, (Y/n)!"

"No problem. I'll be outside, if you need anything."

"Sure thing. Thanks, Snow." I said, with a mouth full of food.

She nodded and left outside. After three minutes when Snow left the room, I heard damage and shouting outside. Finishing my food, I ran outside to she Snow on her knees, sweating and out of breathe.

"What are you doing, Snow..?" I muttered out.

"She's trying to unlock her secret form. This has been happening for a while.." Amy said.

"What form is that?"

"I don't even know, Natsu. It's best to leave her be until the break is over."

I nodded and kept watch her.

"Damn it! Why can't I get that form unlocked?!" Snow shouted, punching the ground. Sighing, she got up and started to land attacks of Jon.

"Purple flames in my left hand, and ice on my right hand, mix the two together and get... Demon Dragon Ice Tornado!" Snow called out, with ice and purple flames on her hands. She started to spin around in a circle and threw her hands towards Jon. And what came out was a purple flamed tornado with sharp ice needles inside and out of it.  Jon got captured into the tornado and was shredded. There was cuts all over his body, clothes were into pieces and blood over his body.

"Not bad, (Y/n). You're getting the hang of the tornado." Jon said.

"I have to get stronger.. To protect everyone. Even if it means taking my last breathe." Snow said.

"I understand. Now, you ready? I won't hold back."

"Good.. It wouldn't mean anything if you held back on me, Jon."

(AN: Please tell me some of you got the reference..?)

Then, they disappeared. Into thin air..

"What the..! Where did they-"

"Ice Make; Lance!" Snow called out, lances coming from the tree to the other tree.

"Demonic Slice!" Jon called out, a black slicer coming from his hand. It cut all of the laces Snow made.

"(Y/n)! The hour is up! Time for the training to return!" Amy yelled out.

Then, Snow and Jon appeared back into the ground where they started, but Jon was out of breathe. Snow was looking at Amy with a smile.

"So, how'd I do? Good, huh?" Snow said, her arms behind her head.

"Better than ever, (Y/n). You could've have beaten the strongest demon. But, that's until next time. Anyways, come outside, you two! (Y/n)'s ready to see how much you can handle it!" Amy shouted. A sweatdrop appeared onto my head.

How can I beat my wife when she can beat a powerful demon like Jon..? I thought.

"Let's get this over with Natsu. It's only two more hours." Snow told me.

"Okay.. But I'm not gonna lose to you again!" I told her, walking in front of her.

"We'll see, Natsu. We'll see..."

"Ready Happy?"

"Aye, sir! Let's show (Y/n) what we can do!" Happy cheered out.

If she can disappear and reappear into thin air, then I have to keep her scent so I can know where she is.

"Fight!" Amy shouted. Snow and I ran towards each other with flames around our hands. But, as I was going to hit her, she disappeared into thin air.

Damn.. She used that move.

Looking around, I tried to get a scent off of Snow, but I couldn't.

"Natsu, behind you!" Happy shouted. I turned around to see Snow and punched her... Only to see that it was a fake. I got hit from the back of the head, sending me flying to the woods.

"I can easily hide my scent, Natsu. You've gotta try harder. Come on.. Get up! We're not done yet!" Snow shouted.

Getting up, I was met with a icy hammer, smashing me into the ground.

"Think of me as Grey, Natsu. Someone you hate or want to win against. Not as your wife and lover. It'll make things easier. And it's okay to give up." Snow told me, standing on a branch from a tree.

Looking at her, I got up and yelled, "I'm not giving up! I'm gonna land a hit on you in five days! You'll see!" I shouted, pointing at her.

"All right then.. Show me that you can land a hit on me. If you can, then we don't need this training. Prove to me that you've reach my strength and speed, Natsu.." Snow said, purple flames with ice going around her body.

"I'm not hitting you, Snow. You're my wife. j can't." I told her.

"Fine then, you lousy, idiotic, thoughtless flame head." With that, I had flames go around my body as well.

"Happy... Stay out of this.." I told him.

"But Nats-"I cut off Happy by jumping towards Snow and she jumped into the air. Growling in anger, I jumped onto the air and started to attack Snow. But, she kept dodging each hit.

"Control your anger, Natsu. You're gonna regret not doing so."

I ignored her. Right now, I was do busy trying to hit her. I never thought that she would tell me things like that. My flames slowly going towards my fist, I called out an attack.

"Fire Dragon Wing Attack!" Moving my arms towards Snow, the flames were going towards her. But, I saw her running on the flames and going towards me. My eyes widen.

"I told you to control your anger, Natsu!" Snow yelled at me, kicking me in the face.

I was being punched and kicked with magic, left and right, into the air.

"Demonic Leg Transformation! Demon Dragon: Demonic Leg Sword Slice!" Snow called out. "Demon Dragon Iron Fist!" I was hit with her leg then her iron fist. I was sent flying away to the ground.

Groaning in pain, I heard Happy and Amy shouting my name. Footsteps were coming towards my way and I felt a pair of hands on the side of my head. Then I felt a cushioning feeling on my head. Opening my eyes, I saw Snow as she was moving her fingers along my hair.

"I guess I should've stopped the comments. That's something Grey told me and it got into my head. Sorry about that." Snow said softly. I was going to sit up, but the soreness got to me with the pain I got from Snow. "Rest, Natsu. I got you."

As she put my arm around her neck, we started to walk towards the house and was greeted with a worried Happy and Amy.

"(Y/n)! Were you crazy to do that to Natsu?! You could've done damage that would've stayed permanently!" Amy scolded Snow.

"I should've stopped you, Natsu! It's my fault that your like this!" Happy said, slightly sobbing.

"It's not like that! I promise! I just got carried away with what Grey told me. Don't sweat it! Come on. I'll make dinner."

The two were unsure, but agreed.

After dinner, Happy was fast asleep, Amy and Jon were gone into the underworld. As for Snow and I, we were still up. Snow felt bad about the injuries she made on me and pushing me hard. But I told her that it was okay. It just made things worse.

"Snow, tell me about your father.. You've never talked about him. I'd like to know more about him." I asked, looking down at her as she was cuddling on my side.

She let out a sigh as she made small shapes on my chest and abs. "He was.. a wonderful father and a childish man at times. Akio can be serious at times, but, he was a lot like you, Natsu. He was childish with me, serious with his work and family, defensive whenever we were threatened, loving to everyone. Akio was that type of person you'd like to be around with, but, if you got on his bad side, you'd regret the day you mess with him." Snow explained. She looked up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck, resting her forehead against mine. With her eyes closed, she smiled as she let down tears. "He was the reason why I fell in love with you, Natsu. You're exactly like him, just more childish and determined. But, you were mostly yourself around me. That's what I love about you. I love you, Natsu. And I always will."

I smiled softly at her, wiping the year away from her cheeks. "I love you too, (Y/n)." I told her, kissing her softly. She kissed back as I wrapped my arms around her waist. Smiling against her lips, she smiled back. Moving on top of me, Snow started to kiss down my jaw slowly. She started to kiss my sweet spot, which made me moan/groan in pleasure. I stated to move my hands down her small body and grabbed her ass, making her squeal in shock. Taking the chance, I slipped my tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch of her mouth. She did the same with me.

As we slowly pulled away from each other, with a string of saliva  connections get us, we looked at each other... lustfully..

I moved my hands up to her cheeks, softly stroking her cheek softly. Snow leaned into my touches and held onto my hands, gripping it softly. I started to feel tears go onto my hands. My eyes widen to see Snow crying. Sitting up, I pulled her into a hug as she started to cry.

"It's okay, I'm right here. Happy is here to. Want to go to Grey's, Erza's or Lucy's house?" I whispered to her, rubbing her back. She shook her head.

"I wanna be here with you.. Natsu.." Snow said softly, not wanting to wake up Happy.

I nodded and kissed her head softly. "All right. I'm right here, if you need me." I told her, gently rocking her body. But, my eyes widen on what she told me, in shock and surprise.

"I'm scared for my life, Natsu.. Please help me live.. So, we can start a family with Wendy and everyone from the guild. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 38 22
Description: Join Hoshi Kaminari Heartfilia and her adopted sister, Lucy Heartfilia on their journey to find their true family and finally feel true...
63K 1.4K 27
When Lissana returns to the guild, slowly everyone except for; Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Erza; begin to ignore Lucy. Felling unwant...
15.1K 417 14
Lucy Heartfillia is daughter of Jude Heartfillia of the Heartfillia company. After years of being bullied because of her money and body, Lucy and her...
52.8K 1.9K 24
Lucy held the picture in her hands, listening to the deafening roar of her opponent. Juvia and Gray lay on the ground behind her, Gray's body thrown...