PANIC CORD ━━━ l.skywalker ΒΉ

By tilmourning

❝ 𝘐'π˜“π˜“ π˜ˆπ˜“π˜žπ˜ˆπ˜ π˜š π˜Šπ˜–π˜”π˜Œ π˜‰π˜ˆπ˜Šπ˜’ π˜›π˜– π˜ π˜–π˜œ ❞ Clary Solo would do anything for her brother; little... More

cast & soundtrack
i
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
ii
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
iii
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
epilogue
sequel

foreword

39.6K 905 169
By tilmourning

Clary Solo loves her brother more than anything in her entire life. So when he hastily agrees to take two strangers on a ride to Alderaan, she bands with them against her will — Clary could care less about an old man who is as wise as he looks and a young boy Clary's age who just can't stop complaining on an urgent time crunch to get to planet Alderaan: nothing could amount to the danger her brother faced from ditching a shipment of spice to avoid fire from the Empire. Now, with not only Jabba the Hutt on the Solos' tail, but the Empire as well, Clary is forced to remember a past she'd be better off not knowing about and participating in a Rebellion she'd be better off not being a part of at all.

D I S C L A I M E R

I do not own anything affiliated with Star Wars; all rights reserved to George Lucas, and now, Disney. I do, however, own Clary and her corresponding plotlines.

W A R N I N G

mature themes

i love luke skywalker w all of my heart & i just couldn't resist writing this fic.♡

S T A T U S

Started: December 27th, 2015
Published: December 27th, 2015
Finished: December 30th, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49K 1.1K 49
Amaya Solo is just like her father- witty, sarcastic, and one of the best pilots in the galaxy. When she meets a certain X-Wing pilot that reminds he...
157K 5.7K 25
A simple reassignment; a new Master to train under. But it's not so simple, not when Xaela's feelings grow for the man she could never have. And dur...
46K 2.3K 37
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐒, π‹π”πŠπ„ π’πŠπ˜π–π€π‹πŠπ„π‘.. Long ago, in a galaxy far, far away, a story of truth and justice, of theives and liars al...
2.7K 76 15
"You are the last of the Jedi." "No. You are." ─ BOOK 4 of the BALANCE OF THE FORCE SERIES ─ A STAR WARS STORY ─ COMPLETE  solobarnes STARTED: Aug...