Fighter

Od JCoolie

Jaycee Jones is one of the top Woman's Martial Art's fighters in the whole country. She's the girl every girl... Viac

Fighter
Chapter Two- Oh No...
Chapter Three- Screwed.
Chapter Four- Big Brother and Banana Pancakes
Chapter Five- The Tempest and Romeo and Juliet
Chapter Six- Broken Gate and Shattered Fate
Chapter Seven- When the freaks come out
Chapter Eight- Midnight Kiss and The Rifts
Chapter Nine- Fresh Pair of Eyes
Chapter Ten- Begin Again
Chapter Eleven- Have fun!
Chapter Thirteen- Fame.
Part 15

Chapter Twelve- The Date

3.6K 146 24
Od JCoolie

35 votes until Chapter 13

"Would you let me finish?" He asked rudely. I pulled a weird face and nodded signaling to go ahead. "As I was saying, I really like you Em and I did want a relationship with you, but I think you're too young for me." He said. I exploded with laughter. I'm too young for him!? OKAY. If I'm old enough for Blake I should be old enough for Colton.

"Please do tell me Colton, am I just too immature for you?" I said sarcastically.

"Actually yes Emma. I tried to contact you. You made yourself unavailable. I tried. I'm nineteen, I'm not in high school anymore and clearly you are. I'm sorry, I have to go. Rachel is waiting for me in the car." He snapped setting the water down and walking away from me.

"Have fun with the slut!" I yelled out of anger.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I'll admit, it was very immature of me to call Colton's new girl a slut because I had no idea who she was. I creepily creeped over to the window and moved the drapes so I could peak out them. I gasped once I saw her. She was stunning and I could barely see her. I could see her long dirty blond hair as she flipped it over her shoulder, laughing at something Colton had said as he got into the car. She had a big, white, confident smile- Something I'd never have. I felt my heart tug as Colton leaned over and pecked her cheek but it quickly went away as I felt my phone buzz. It was a text from Blake saying that he would be here in an hour and a half so I needed to be ready. I smiled at the text and made a b-line for the shower.

After showering with my matching strawberry shampoo, conditioner, and body wash I dried and straightened my hair. I then teased around my crown using bobby-pins to pin it up and then put the rest of my hair up. I tried my best to put on eyeliner and mascara, and even some foundation. I pulled on my black skinny jeans and my favorite vintage 'The Killers' tshirt, with a jean jacket over it. Suddenly, there was a loud knock on the door and I almost jumped out of my socks. I pulled on my boots and with a deep breath I opened the door.

"Hi," I mumbled, unable to look him in the eyes, I was just too damn nervous. He probably thought I looked terrible. Why did I wear this shirt? Blake chuckled, probably because I was starring at my feet, yet again. As I was about to look up something blocked my view of my shoes.

"I got these for you, I wasn't sure what kind you'd like but I hope these are okay."  Blake said holding these beautiful, perfect, white roses in front of me. I took the delicate bouquet in my arms and look at Blake. At that moment, I swear my heart skipped a beat. As always he was absolutely stunning. He rocked his black sweater, denim jeans, and converse better than any man could. The shirt he had on really brought out his eyes, making them bluer than ever. I felt like he was in slow motion. The sun was slowly setting behind him, his long, black eye lashes fluttered as he blinked and the wind blew, making his perfect hair wave a bit. He licked his lips and waited for me to respond. I tore my eyes away from Blake and smelled the roses.

"They're perfect, thank you, so much." I whispered holding the roses as if they were a new born child. Blake smiled at me and stuck his hands in his pockets.

"My pleasure," He responded.

"Here, come in for a second, I'm going to put these in water." I said reopening my front door. Blake walked into my house and before I shut the door I glanced around. When it's just Blake and I, I seem to forget that he's 'Mr. West' to others. There are students that live in my neighborhood. Could you imagine what they'd think if they saw their English teacher bring me flowers? Luckily, I didn't see anyone. I sighed and walked into the kitchen, Blake followed. I felt extremely awkward as Blake sat down and watched me deal with the flowers. We were both awkward quiet. After I had cut the ends off and put the flowers in a vase I turned and faced Blake. The stared at each other for a moment before I started laughing.

"What so funny?" Blake asked playfully. He stood up and took a few steps closer to me.

"I'm just such an awkward person." I admitted as he got even closer. He put his hands on my hips and I swallowed nervously. I wouldn't say that I was scared of Blake, it's just that he was so tall, so big, that he was defiantly intimidating.

"Do I make you nervous Emma?" He whispered pulling me close to him so our bodies were pressed against each others.

"N-"

"Don't lie to me." Blake stated fiercely. I slowly nodded looking up into his big blue eyes. "I was going to wait until later to do this but I don't think I can wait." I started to frown, not sure what he meant, that was until he grabbed the sides of my head and softly placed his lips on mine. My hands tangled in his hair and within seconds the kiss became intense. I quickly moved my hands from Blake's hair to under his shirt and that's when he picked me up. Blake set me on my counter and swiftly moved in between my legs without breaking the kiss. Suddenly, I felt something wet on the side of my leg. I broke the kiss and looked down to see that we had knocked over the flowers. I giggled and Blake chuckled.

"Oops," I said looking back at him smiling. He smiled back at me and picked up the flowers. I hopped down from the counter and grabbed a wash cloth. I went to clean up the water but Blake snatched the cloth from me and did it himself. He even refilled the vase and put the flowers back in. "What a gentlemen," I said in a British accent hugging him. He laughed and replied,

"Do you need to change or are you ready to go?" I felt the small wet spot on my jeans and decided that it would dry.

"Let's go." I said. I followed Blake out of my house and to his car. He opened the door for me saying,

"By the way, you look stunning, as usual." I felt myself blushing as I mumbled,

"Thank you." And got into the car. Once he got into the car and pulled out of my driveway I spotted a girl from English class starring at the car intently.

"If anyone asks, we're family friends and I was tutoring you." I sighed. Is this how it was going to be the whole night? Us worrying about people seeing us and not even enjoying each others company?

"Wait, I forgot something at home." I said as an idea popped into my head. I looked at Blake as he turned the car around. Surprisingly, he didn't look annoyed at all. I hopped out of the car and before I ran into my house I said, "Sorry, I'll be right back." I ran into my house, up to my room, to my closet, up the ladder and into the bedroom. I pulled my hair down and put Jaycee's hair dye in it. After putting in my contacts I added some thicker eyeliner and changed my clothes. I now had on a white and black striped sweater dress, and these super cute black platform heels. I looked at lot less casual now but Blake looked semi nice too. I left my hair down, although now it probably looked a little greasy because of the hair dye, oh well. I grabbed my small black purse as neared the front door.

I checked our hallway mirror and I was shocked by my appearance. I looked like I was twenty five! I sighed and started to second guess my outfit. I shook my head. "Stop," I said to myself. "You are Jaycee. Confident, beautiful." I smiled at my reflection and opened the door, confidently strutting to the car. I even let my hips swing a little more than usual. I opened the car door to find Blake starring intently.

"Wow." He whispered as I sat down, shutting the door. "I know this isn't ideal but I didn't want to have to worry about people seeing us all night." I replied.

"You look-"

"And I know the whole Jaycee, Emma thing is probably still really weird for you, but I just thought people thinking you were seeing Jaycee is much better than people thinking you were seeing Emma. I-" Blake interupted my little rant by placing his hand on my cheek and softly kissing me.

"You're amazing." Even though I looked like Jaycee at the moment, I still blushed like Emma.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So where are we going?" I asked as we drove through downtown. The whole time we've been driving Blake held my hand. Even though it was a small, sweet, gesture my heart was still beating lightning fast.

"Secret." He replied.

"Awh come on, tell me." I whined. I had this love hate relationship with surprises. Cause sometimes they're as amazing as you hoped they'd be and sometimes they're a huge let down.

"We'll be there in two minutes." I couldn't help but be excited. There aren't a lot of cool places to go in Apple Creek but I think I was just happy to be with Blake. We pulled into a small place called "Matty's". It was a common hot spot in Apple Creak. I noticed a lot of young people sitting outside on the curb, laughing, and suddenly it dawned on me, is everyone going to freak out because Jaycee Jones is here?

"You ready?" I asked Blake. He smiled and got out of the car. Before I could even get my hand on the door handle my door was already being pulled open. Blake held his hand out to me and helped me out of the car. Even with my giant platform heels on, Blake still towered over me. We began walking towards the small brown building and sadly people started noticing me.

"Is that Jaycee Jones?" I heard someone whisper. Blake took my hand and speedily led me into the building. I was nervous to be out with Blake but I was so, so happy. Here I was, thinking boys never liked me and then Blake shows up. You know, at first I thought he was just interested in Jaycee, but he told me he wanted to be with me when I was Emma. In a class room, just being me. I honestly think Blake liked me for me, and that's all I could ask for.

"How many?" The hostess asked, basically eye raping Blake. I examied the place for a minute. It was no different from your common Applebee's or Ruby Tuesdays.

"Actually we have reservations for West." Blake said. I felt myself blushing at the sound of his voice. That is so extremely lame, but his voice was so smooth, so deep- I loved it.

"West, hmm, let me take a look and see..." The young blond haired hostess said winking at Blake. She probably wasn't younger than me but younger than Jaycee. I frowned but didn't say anything. Blake squeezed my hand reassuringly. He probably knew I was getting jealous. I looked around the little restaurant to see a lot of kids from school. Although, dressing as Jaycee wasn't ideal for either of us, I'm glad I did. It was funny to look around, so many people were starring, whispering.

"Oh. My. Gosh. I am such a big fan!" I heard from behind me. 

"Oh boy." I whispered to myself as I turned around to see one of the girls in my English class. I think her name was Amber. She was an athlete that probably would never talk to me as Emma. Blake turned too, recognizing Amber right away.

"Oh, Mr. West!" She exclaimed. Her eyes flicked to our intertwined hands and realization dawned on her face. "Jaycee Jones is the girl that you were confused about!?" She asked referring back to the first day of class. Blake laughed a awkward laugh, running a hand through his hair. To be honest, this was super awkward. Over the last couple weeks Jaycee and Emma have clashed way more than they ever have.

"Yes, I suppose she is." Blake replied bringing our hands up and kissing mine. I tried so hard not to blush.

"Oh. My. Gosh. You two are too cute! Can I please have a picture with the both of you!? You guys are so going to be the new Jay-Z and Beyonce." She exclaimed. I looked at Blake and I wanted to laugh. He looked so nervous and awkward, It was cute but really funny.

"Sure." I said smiling. Amber gave the hostess her phone and then weaseled her way in between Blake and I. After we were finished with the picture taking Amber thanked us and left. We had to take six more pictures before we finally got to our table.

"Now how, about some drinks?" The hostess asked putting her hand suggestively on Blake's arm. I bit my lip, trying not to say anything. Blake and I order a coke. As she was about to leave she turned to me and said, "So you're Jaycee Jones." Her tone was clearly not friendly.

"Yes I am, and I will not hesitate to kick your ass if you don't stop flirting with my date." I snapped as we sat down. Blake laughed loudly and the hostess blushed and began to plead her case.

"Ma'am I wasn-"

"And ma'am, I'm telling you to get away from our table before I call your manager over here." I said glaring at her.

"You can't do shit." She said quietly. I pursed my lips and calmly put my hand on the water that was placed on our table.

"Well first, I could tell every news network how shitty your restaurant is, specially the service. I could also get you fired." My hostess looked stunned.

"Oh, I, um. I'm sorry, p-please don't do that." She stuttered. I smiled at her.

"Oh no, I won't do that," She smiled a smile of relief. I stood and added, "But I will do this," I picked up my water and splashed it all over her white blouse.

"You-"

"Bitch, yes I know. Now leave." I finished for her. She made this weird noise and stormed off. I looked around at all the reactions to the people in the restaurant. Most of them either had grins or were laughing, but a few look horrified. I shrugged it off. Looking back to Blake I was hoping he wasn't angry at me for acting immature, but that bitch needed to go. He starred at me for a moment and I felt my heart drop. Great, now he's going to think I'm to immature for him.

"I hope she doesn't spit in our food." He said with a smile. I returned his smile with one of my own and replied,

"Sorry, she was just being annoying." I mumbled as we both opened a menu.

"Don't apologize, I just wish I could do that to every single guy in here that is starring at you like you're a piece of meat." He responded nonchalantly. My eyes widened as I slowly looked up from my menu to the closet group of guys. They were all starring and when I looked they all smiled. It was actually really creepy and I started feeling uncomfortable.

"Oh.." I replied idiotically.

"Originally, I wasn't going to come here, I was going to cook you dinner at my house, cause I didn't want to risk people seeing us, but since you aren't.... you, I figured we go out, and now I kind of feel bad we didn't just eat in, seeing as you're uncomfortable." Blake said sincerely.

"What? I'm not uncomfortable." I lied in an attempt to make him feel better. He laughed slightly.

"Emma, you are the easiest person in the world to read. The second I said something about guys you looked around and realized it was true, since then you shifted your position about four times and untucked and re-tucked your hair behind your ear too many times to count." Blake said amused looking up at me with his dazzling blue eyes. I blushed and found myself untucking my hair from my ear.

"Who are you? A behavior analyst?" I laughed but found that I couldn't keep a smile off my face. I didn't even think Blake was paying any attention to me as he read over the menu, but I guess he was.

"You also wrinkle your nose when someone says something stupid in class or when you get mad. Your mad face is actually the cutest thing I've seen, your nose wrinkles and you frown, but one of your eyebrows is always slightly higher than the other. And when you're confused, you purse your lips and squint your eyes slightly. But I think my favorite is when you're shy, or trying not to blush. You always look down at your shoes, you eyelashes flutter a little and pick at your nails. It's adorable." He said, calmly taking a sip of his water and looking right into my eyes. I was about to say something when he leaned over the table and whispered, "And when you're turned on, like that night in the field, that little lip bite you do and the look in your eyes, is the sexiest thing ever." He leaned back and gave me a cocky smile. My face turned dark red and I tucked a piece of hair behind my eyes. I was flattered he always payed so much attention to me, but he made me feel embarrassed, but in a good way? Is that possible?

"I think you know more about me than my dad does." I joked smiling at him.

"Well damn, I sure hope your dad doesn't know about the lip bite." I erupted with laughter and so did Blake.

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed putting my hands over my face. When I looked up I was expecting Blake to still be laughing, but instead he was white as a ghost. "What is it?" I asked turning to look where he was. As I turned, I noticed a bright headed girl. Shit. Lette. Lette knows I'm Jaycee and if she see's me out with Blake, she'll know that's who I'm seeing. Lette and her little sister were here, Great.

"We need to go." Blake said standing abruptly.

"Blake, it's just Lette."

"No, it's not just Lette." He said grabbing my hand as I stood too. Now that I was standing I could see what he was talking about. The now wet, annoying hostess was standing by a group of paparazzi and pointing our way. I bent down quickly and pulled off my giant heels as Blake begun to drag me through the restaurant. It was a huge mess as we tried to make our way to the front door. Camera's were flashing and people were shouting questions. Every magazine was here and I think I even saw a MTV camera crew. I'm no Justin Bieber, so why are they all here?

"Jaycee who is the guy!?"

"Jaycee! When are you fighting next?" The paparazzi was over crowding the door so we couldn't get through. Blake was clearly getting angry with them because they wouldn't let us leave. Through all the commotion though I heard a quiet voice,

"This way." I looked up to see someone who worked here holding open the kitchen door. I quickly pulled Blake towards the door and just as we went through it I saw Lette starring at me intently. I was about to stop but Blake pulled me with him. I wanted to stop, I wanted to explain, but we were already half way through the chrome kitchen, the workers not even noticing us. We made our way through the kitchen, and out the back door and into an alley. To our disappointment there were more camera's out there, blocking the way to the parking lot. To make matters worse rain poured down on all of us.

"Come on!" Blake yelled as he started running the opposite way. Our feet slapped on the pavement, hard, and sadly, so did all the paparazzi's behind us.

We ran and ran, taking sharp turns, trying to get away from all the paparazzi, but they were relentless. Blake was leading the way, but I'm not even sure if he knew where he was going. We we're both soaking wet by now and horror struck me as I saw my hair dye slowly seeping out of my hair.

"Blake! My hair!" I cried out. He looked over at me, still holding my hand, and his eyes went wide. Blake took a sharp turn and then suddenly pulled me into a small hallway like thing that led to doors, that opened up to apartments. He sandwiched me against the wall and brought his finger up to his lips, signalling to be quiet. We waited for a moment and just as I assumed he planned, the paparazzi ran right by the small hallway thing.

"Mmm, clever." I whispered, tapping him on the nose with my index finger. The hallway was very dark, and kind of wet from the rain, but we were in the middle of it, so it was seemingly dry. Blake and I were so close that I could feel him breathing on my lips. And even though the paparazzi was gone, he didn't back up. I didn't mind. His hands were on my hips, and his forehead resting on mine. I could barely see his big eyes, but I found his lips and pressed mine against his. We kissed softly for a moment before he pulled away and whispered,

"You're perfect Emma." I didn't know what to say back to him so I just kissed him again, this time with more force. Although I basically ruined our date and probably messed things up with Lette forever, I felt as if this moment was worth it. It was perfectly imperfect.

Until we heard a camera snap, and footsteps.

 I know it's choppy and stuff guys, just bare with me. This summer has been so weird and I know I havent been writting a lot but I promise I'll get back to regular updates!

Comment please!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

I'm a Costello Od _crazy_hooman_

Tínedžerská beletria

4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
938K 21.4K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
138K 6.1K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...
My baby girl Od Irin jahan Anye

Tínedžerská beletria

424K 12K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?