Jaycee Jones is one of the top Woman's Martial Art's fighters in the whole country. She's the girl every girl strives to be and every guy tries to get. Emma Sutherland is a small town nerd who keeps her head down low and gets all A's. Could it really be true that these two are more alike than you'd think? Maybe possibly the same person? Believe it or not, Emma has been deceiving everyone. In the beginning leading a double life was a way for Emma to live out her wildest dreams but still have a normal life. But now life becomes more complicated when Emma's two worlds collide. In a world full of mean girls, fighting and boys, Emma will have to find herself along the way and try to keep her secret hidden from everyone- Even her best friend.
*okay I know the blurb SUCKS was just read the first paragraph in the story and maybe you'll want to continue!*
- Chapter Two- Oh No...
- Chapter Three- Screwed.
- Chapter Four- Big Brother and Banana Pancakes
- Chapter Five- The Tempest and Romeo and Juliet
- Chapter Six- Broken Gate and Shattered Fate
- Chapter Seven- When the freaks come out
- Chapter Eight- Midnight Kiss and The Rifts
- Chapter Nine- Fresh Pair of Eyes
- Chapter Ten- Begin Again
- Chapter Eleven- Have fun!
- Chapter Twelve- The Date
- Chapter Thirteen- Fame.
- Part 15