Chapter Two- Oh No...

My alarm clock blared loudly making me wake instantly. I groaned slapping the snooze button before sitting up and rubbing my face. It's been a week since the truck party and lets just say my Dad wasn't too please with me coming home at four thirty with a giant hickey and Blake's shirt on. He even threatened to make me stop being Jaycee but then I reminded him that Jaycee is our only source of income. So I only got my phone taken away for a week. 

Break was now over and everyone would be returning to school. All the fame and fans would go away now and I'd be back to plain old Emma. Plain old Emma- With a fading hickey on her neck that is. I thought a lot about Blake over the past week and I also looked for him at the training club, but to my disappointment I never found him, and I doubt I ever will. And I guess that's a good thing, considering the real me is too young for him. But I just can't help but wonder that if I wasn't Emma, and just Jaycee would we be together right now? I guess the real question is, is he thinking about me as much as I think about him?

I'm ridiculous though, falling head over heels for a guy I barely know. I'm sure Blake doesn't even remember my name. To him I'm probably just another girl he got to second base with at a party. But I guess that's all I actually was. We didn't have a real conversation. We flirted, quoted Shakespeare and then my hormones took over and I dragged him out to the field. The events that took place in the field started replaying in my mind, and with that embarrassing thought I got up and started getting ready for the day. I made sure to strategically place my hair over the hickey, but half of it was still visible. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I arrived to school with just enough time to go to my locker and then get to class. While at my locker I overheard a few girls gossiping. I wonder what it's like... To gossip about girl things. I mean my mom died when I was really little and I don't have friends really. Jesse doesn't gossip so I don't gossip. 

"I cannot believe Mr. Jacks was fired." One of the girls said, smacking her gum loudly as she did. 

"Oh my gosh, I know right." The other one exclaimed. Mr. Jacks, the English teacher was fired? What? Why? He was a great teacher. 

"Why was he fired?" I asked quietly, half hoping they wouldn't hear me. Social anxiety at it's finest everybody. It's so weird, how I can be confident being Jaycee but when I'm me, I'm in this shell. I probably have schizophrenia or something. The girls turned to me with wide eyes.

"You didn't hear?" The gum smacker asked as if I was an idiot. I shook my head. "Mr. Jacks was with a student. Student/Teacher affair thing going on." She continued. Okay, ew. He was like twenty seven! Most girls in my grade are seventeen like myself. That's a lot of years! What a pedophile. I wrinkled up my nose before saying,

"Ew, how can someone even find a teacher attractive?" The girls laughed a little, which made me feel kind of good knowing they were laughing at what I said and not at me. One of them shook their head.

"Mr. Jacks wasn't cute at all, but the new teacher is. He's so cute-" 

"He's not just cute, he's sexy!" The other girl interrupted her and then they both laughed. I frowned a little bit before saying,

"Cool." And walking away. I suppose that's why I don't have friends. Oh well. I headed off to English to see this new teacher. 

Once I got in there I noticed the classroom was basically full, which at this time it usually is totally empty. The new teacher wasn't in here yet but all the girls were sitting near the front of the classroom. All the nastier girls had pulled down their shirts and their skirts up- Hell basically every girl had done that. I rolled my eyes at them as they all gossiped about 'Mr. Sexy' as one girl was calling him. Do they not realize the last teacher got fired for being with a student? Idiots.