To Love the Enemy (Ben Solo...

By sdjlflkajfals

- PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IN THE FIRST SECTION OF THIS BOOK - Siena Grace and Ben Solo had been friends... More

PLEASE READ THIS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
AN
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
AN
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
AN
Epilogue
AN

chapter 26

8.4K 301 176
By sdjlflkajfals

We flew to a far off galaxy to the planet, Earth.

It was a peacefully planet. At least, peaceful enough. They had no knowledge of life outside of there own planet meaning that hopefully Snoke wouldn't find us that easily.

We lived in the small country of New Zealand. It was an island like place and surrounded by sandy beaches. We liked it there it was peaceful.

But we knew the peace could only be short lived.

I started training Ben again in the Jedi arts, we took i slowly, knowing that i would be hard to completely defeat the darkness. There was just much of it. During the day we would train and meditate and during the night we would talk. This went of for many days until one night we found ourselves talking about the kiss.

"Why did you kiss me then?" I asked, my head resting on my shoulder.

"You didn't think i cared about you," he replied. "I was showing you that i cared."

"Like a friend cares for a friend? Or a brother cares for a sister?"

He rolled his eyes. "More like how a man cares for his lover."

I blushed deeply at that. "You love me?"

He frowned. "How did you not realize that? Of course i love you. Why else did i run away with you."

I smiled up at him. "I love you too, Ben."

"So you wouldn't mind if i kissed you again?" He teased, leaving forwards so his forehead rested on mine.

"I'd love you too," i whispered as once again his perfect lips pressed against my own, completing me once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 348 66
In which a young witch falls for the boy with the silver blonde hair... 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕰𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌
672K 15K 43
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1K 128 5
ıllı﹒﹒﹒𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘. hiring ⨳﹐⌕ ❪ 🔮 ❫ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐑𝐏𝐇𝐈𝐂 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐘 Ꮺ ( adj. ) mysterious and entrancing: beyon...
39.4K 1.4K 27
Sequel to Allegiance. Star Wars and its characters are (c) Disney and Lucasfilm.