Salt, Pepper And Medicine.

By fearlessvirus

Park Chanyeol worked as idol (singer and celebrity chef). He was married to Byun Baekhyun, a successful docto... More

intro
Chicken Cheese
Stethoscope
Antibiotic
Chilli and bruise
Bitter Cream
Heartbeat Melody
Candy Jelly
Sweet and Sour
Love Sick
Vanilla Pills
Sugar Jelly Baby [END]

Strawberry Pancake

4.2K 186 88
By fearlessvirus

A/N: Let's continue~

.
.
.

"Baekhyun, stop there!" Chanyeol commanded but for sure, the brunet wouldn't listen to him.

Baekhyun unlocked his car. However, Chanyeol's action was faster as the tall male grabbed his arm and turned him around before hugged him.

"Listen to me first, Baek."

Baekhyun was too angry to hear any explanation for now. He immediately pushed Chanyeol away and slapped the taller a bit too hard.

A silence as both of them were surprised at that sudden emotional action.

Baekhyun held his trembling hand, looked guilty somehow. Meanwhile, Chanyeol's expression changed bitter.

"Y--your fault! You cheated on me! You flirted with other guy!" The brunet was now burst into tears. Guilt, sadness and anger built perfectly inside him. "Today, I finished my work early than usual. Do you know how excited I felt at the thought of me arrive home, you greet me, we dinner together, watch movie together, spend time together? You just killed those happy things in my mind!" Baekhyun sobbed and continued lower this time. "Why did you do that with him? I saw you two kissed. What if I still not home yet just now? Will you invite him inside and make out--"

In this bad emotion, Baekhyun started to think negatively and imagined about this and that. So, Chanyeol had to cut his words before it getting worse.

"Almost. We didn't kissed, Baek. He pulled me first--"

"And you didn't push him? You almost kissed him willingly too?" Baekhyun clenched his teeth, teary gaze sharpened again.

Chanyeol sighed heavily and stroked his messy hair. This is so bad.

"See! You can't even answer me! What's wrong with you?! You start to feel bored with me, right? I know it. Divorce me then."

Chanyeol's heart beat so fast once he heard that worst word ever.

Divorce.

"Baekhyun--"

"No, don't touch me! I said divorce me now!"

"NO! I WON'T!" Finally, Chanyeol shouted back, as loud as Baekhyun. Or... no. Maybe a bit louder than Baek's softer voice.

The brunet slightly flinched. Chanyeol rarely rise up his voice at him.

"Yes, I admit! I almost kissed him when he seduced and pulled me closer. I can't stop myself." Chanyeol was really not a good liar. He couldn't lie to Baekhyun.

The brunet was silently cried again as he heard his husband's confession. Truth but hurtful enough.

"I'm sorry. I-- I thought about you when I and him almost kiss. Can you see how desperated I was? We had no time together for these few weeks coz you're soooo busy, and we didn't even do the very simple skinship; kiss. I miss it. Do you understand how I feel? We're married but I still feel empty inside me. You know, every married couple have their own lustful desire. Same as me. And when he came to me, seduced me, tried to kiss me, ... I just.. Idk. I was so desperated and decided to kiss him while imagined him as you, Baek. I'm sorry, I know I should push him. I was so screwed and I--"

Chanyeol sounded like a kicked puppy with his eyes darted on the ground. However, he couldn't finish his words when suddenly, Baekhyun stepped closer, pulled him down by his nape and kissed his lips.

Baekhyun?!

Chanyeol felt so surprised at that sudden action. But then, his arms wrapped around Baekhyun's small frame and pulled him closer. Lips still warmly placed against each other.

The last tear rolled down Baekhyun's white soft cheeks as he closed his eyes, tried to give a best kiss for Chanyeol.

Baekhyun himself admitted his fault for overworked and spent less time at home with his husband. He admitted his fault for the tall latter's thirst. He should find some times for Chanyeol too. He should know how to manage his work and private life.

"I'm so sorry." Baekhyun whispered once they broke the deep-long kiss. He looked so messed now as he just came back from work tiredly and cried so hard.

"It's okay. I understand, Baek. Patients need you. It can't help, right?" Chanyeol gently wiped the getting-dry tears on Baekhyun's cheeks and fixed the messy brownish hair.

"Please stop saying that you understand me. Please be more honest to me and to yourself from now on. If you want something, tell me clearly. You want me to be home early but you keep saying that you're fine coz patients need me more. The truth is you need me too."

Chanyeol dropped his sight.

"Right, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun reassured softly.

The younger hesitantly nodded. "Of course I need you. But recently, I feel like sharing you with your patients."

Baekhyun shook his head and sighed before his slim delicate fingers cupped Chanyeol's cheeks. "Don't feel that way. I just do my job. I'm fully yours and you're not sharing me with anybody else. At the end of every days, I'll still come back to you, sleep in your arms, wake up to your morning scent. Keep that in mind. Hm?"

They exchanged glares. Baekhyun always knew how to persuade the broken Chanyeol.

"Wanna know something? I'm glad to have you as mine and you're the greatest gift that I ever get in my life."

Baekhyun cracked into chuckle. "So cheesy, honey."

"You like it, right?" Chanyeol grinned while took the brunet's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Let's get inside. You may catch a cold here."

"About twenty minutes has passed and you just mention this now? Maybe I've caught a cold already~ And.. I think it's better for you to worry yourself. Wearing sleeveless shirt and shorts in this cold weather? Seriously, honey?" Baekhyun lifted up an eyebrow.

Chanyeol laughed and dragged them back into their apartment. Byunghun was not there anymore as he had leaved.

Baekhyun took off his coat and lightly massaged his nape. Meanwhile, Chanyeol locked the door and turned on the heater to give some warmth.

"Hv you eat dinner yet?" He asked, approaching the smaller male at the kitchen counter.

Baekhyun slightly shook his head while pouring water into a glass.

"Hungry?"

--because just in case if the brunet already too lazy to eat anything or maybe he didn't hungry.

But then, Baekhyun nodded.

"Ok. Now, go take a warm bath first while waiting for me preparing foods." Chanyeol loved to cook. His cooking always nice and delicious. Baekhyun liked it a lot.

"Hm. Thanks." The older turned around and gave a quick peck on Chanyeol's cheek before he went into their shared room to take a bath.

Badump. Badump. Badump.

Chanyeol's face reddened, felt shy as he got many kisses from Baekhyun today. .. and not to forget, one hard slap. ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

.
.

Twenty minutes later, Chanyeol finished cooking. Now, where is my baby?

He went into their room to check the brunet. He smiled when seeing Baekhyun had done taking bath and dressed in his favorite bunny-printed white pajamas.

Baekhyun was standing in front of the make up desk and reading a paper in his hand when Chanyeol approached him from behind.

"What're you doing? Are you done? What's that?" Chanyeol peeked while back hugged the other.

"Nah.. just checking my appointments for tomorrow. I'll be busy till 3 am."

Chanyeol innerly sighed, squeezed the petite male in his arms. "You always busy, baby. Now that you're here with me, can you stop think about work for a while? This is our personal time now."

Baekhyun's lips curled up into a small smile. "Sure." He put back the paper onto the desk.

"You look so nice in pajamas." A honest comment from the taller. They looked at their reflection in the mirror.

"Every night, I wear pajamas. It just you who alr slept and missed to see this." Baekhyun merely replied.

"Hm.. yea, right. Kkkk. Your food is ready. Let's eat."

"Okay."

They went back to kitchen and Chanyeol accompanied his wife eating.

"I'll get fat if I continue eating late like this everyday." Baekhyun playfully said while munching the juicy chicken in his mouth. As always, Chanyeol's foods never disappointing!

It almost 2 am when they settled themselves in their room, on bed. Ready to watch movie as Baekhyun really demanded for it since earlier.

A comedy movie in this so-early morning? Dreaming! At the first ten minutes of the movie, Baekhyun had started to feel sleepy and too tired to even open his mouth for laughing.

He started to lost his interest on the movie and began to disturb the guy beside him who still seemed focus watching movie.

"Ummph.." Baekhyun snuggled his nose into Chanyeol's neck.

He got half of the tall latter's attention who lightly ruffled his brownish hair but eyes still glued at the led tv screen.

"Hmmph.. enghh.." Baekhyun sounded tired/sleepy but still tried to get full attention from his husband. Cold fingertips playfully traced the other's jawline. Eyes had half-closed.

At the end, Chanyeol brought his sight to the smaller who was now half-asleep (Legs and arms wrapped around Chanyeol like a Koala).

"Baekhyunnie, are you sleepy?" Chanyeol softly asked. So dumb.. psh..

"Isn't this too obvious enough?" Baekhyun asked back sleepily, looked at Chanyeol with his half-opened lids.

Chanyeol mentally laughed at himself. It was so obvious. Pabo.

"Ah, right. Let's sleep now. Lay down comfortably, baby." Chanyeol switched off the tv and made sure Baekhyun sleep nicely. This was the first time in a month he could watch the brunet's sleeping face. Too precious.

He leaned down and kissed the forehead. "Good night, sleeping beauty." Chanyeol whispered and smiled when Baekhyun slightly scrunched his nose in the sleep. So cute too handle! If possible, Chanyeol would like to bite that button nose, that fluffy cheeks, that pinkish lips, that small eyes--- ok. Stop it. He sounded like a crazy sasaeng now.

Then, Chanyeol walked out from the room, went into kitchen again.

.
.

Fantastic Baby~ Dance... uh oh~~ I wanna dance dance dance dance...

Baekhyun sighed and turned off his phone alarm. Luckily, Chanyeol was still sleeping peacefully beside him.

He looked at the phone screen while rubbing his eyes. It showed 5 am.

Ah.. I have to get up now.

Baekhyun sat up and stretched his limbs before proceeded to bathroom.

After done, he wore three layers suit as usual during winter. While fixing his hair in front of the mirror, he noticed a small-squared sticky note plastered at the side of mirror.

"Meoya?" Baekhyun slightly bent down and read the handwriting written there.

'Morning~ Don't forget to eat breakfast before you go to work :)'

Baekhyun smirked. Chanyeol was adorable~

Then, the brunet took his bag and coat before walked out from the room, went into kitchen to eat anything he found in the refrigerator.

But later, he saw another sticky note sticked at the refrigerator door with a cute 'Open me juseyo ♡'

So, Baekhyun opened it in curiosity. What's inside? His mouth broke into a big smile once he saw the third yellow sticky note plastered on a lunch box.

'Eat me! Eat me! I'm delicious~'

The brunet took out the lunch box and placed it on a dining table. "What's this? Better not a prank, Yeol.. or I'll kick your ass later." He smirked and opened the lid, revealing a honey-strawberry pancake with a really nice decoration.

Strawberry Pancake was Baekhyun's favorite food and for sure Chanyeol knew it !

"Pftt.. hahaha." The shorter male couldn't help but laughed before he quickly covered his mouth or else, he would make Chanyeol wake up. "So cute, Honey." He felt touched and overwhelmed.

Chanyeol prepared for this before he slept earlier. Baekhyun rarely eat breakfast coz sometimes he had no time to prepare by himself.

.
.

Chanyeol woke up to the sunlight that hit his face. He lowly groaned and opened his eyes slowly. "Ngh.." He looked at side. Baekhyun wasn't there.. of course, just like usual. He woke up to find himself alone in bed, every morning.

It was 8 am. Chanyeol sat and yawned while tried to capture -his schedule for today- in mind. He had to attend radio show, cooking interview, his close friend named Jongdae's theater musical. Ok!

He got off from the bed and walked into bathroom. After washed up, he went to kitchen before he saw the lunch box he prepared on the table. He smiled. Baekhyun ate it.

Then, he saw a pink sticky note sticked beside his yellow one on top of the lid.

'Thanks a lot for the breakfast, Honey :) It's so yummyy~ Good luck at work! Love you♡'

Chanyeol cupped his own hot cheeks. It always felt like new even tho they had been married for a year, but the love feeling in them always bloomed like a newborn couple who just dated each other.

"Love you more." He grinned, cleaned up the lunch box and prepared for his own breakfast.

.

.

.

//////// to be continued ///////

.

A/N: this part is toooo cheesy? I'm sorryyyyy xD Do you prefer conflict? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 15.4K 34
[English] A ChanBaek/BaekYeol fanfiction. ===== "Hello, Doc?" "Yeah, hello?" "I have this kind of illness, and it's really serious and I can't help i...
12.6K 633 12
Park Chanyeol is an ortho surgeon who is successful but also an alcoholic. His breakup pushes him to the verge of breaking down. Despite being a bril...
577K 23.4K 57
Byun baekhyun is a 24 years old boy who work as a CEO in his own company. He has a boyfriend named Park chanyeol who is 4 years younger than him. Cha...
150K 6.5K 22
"the misunderstandings of chanbaek" [ chanyeol x baekhyun ] ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ start: 28.12.16 end: 28.5.17