New Bad Girl (Magcon Book 1 C...

De swaggymama124

Hey, my names Sofia or how my friends call me "lil' soso". Sofia is sassy, classy and a bit bad-assy she bre... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
interview.
a/n
competition
sequel

6

547 13 1
De swaggymama124

-"do you have a boyfriend?" Nash asked.

-"no"

-"siblings?"

-" not by blood "

-" have you ever had a boyfriend? "

-"yes"

-"why did you break up?"

-" he went to jail" i said trying not to remember him

-"why?"

-" private "

-" are you a virgin?" He asked ok now he just proved he is a prick.

-"matter of opinion." I replied bluntly.

We continued the ridiculous questions up until the door bell rang i went to get it. It was Shawn holding my ...lyrics book.

He's a dead man. I snatched it from him.

-" how the hell do you have that? " i said from my inner soso.

-" relax it fell out your bag. I waited till after school to give it to you"

-"DID YOU READ IT " my inner soso said.

He was scared and backed away and didn't look me in the eye

-"yes" he whispered quietly but i heard it.

-" SHAWN MENDES I AM GOING TO KILL YOU. IF YOU KNEW I DIDN'T WANT PEOPLE HEARING MY VOICE WHY WOULD YOU THINK I WANTED YOU TO READ MY SONGS" i shouted as Nash came downstairs.

-"woah you sing?" Nash asked.

-"shut up Nash" me and Shawn said at the same time.

-" look there good songs so help me with my songs please" Shawn begged

-"no" i said. For people that know me know that i am extremely stubborn.

-"please, pleasssseee-" Shawn begged but was cut off by Jenn.

-" your never gonna get through to her. She is very stubborn " Jenn said

-"hey your Jennifer Aniston " Shawn said pointing at her.

-"no shit Sherlock" I said as Jenn rolled her eyes and left.

-"both magcon idiots leave, now"

I decided once they had left I would text my friends. So I texted them through the group chat.

(A/n same names like in chapter 1)

Me: hey guys guess what?
Killer Katy: Jack got a girlfriend!!!
The SEXIEST of them all: you can't keep your mouth shut can you
Me: wait he isn't still a manwhore?
Killer Katy: nah
The SEXIEST of them all: thanks guys.
Me: guess what?
The sexiest of them all: what?
Me: the magcon boys go to my school and 5 of them have a crush on me
Killer Katy: no fair you ways get the guys.
The SEXIEST of them all: are you gonna play them.
Me: Katy I'll hook you up with one of them. Jack you know I am not a player anymore.
The sexist of them all: it was more fun when you we're. You we're the best wing woman
Me: sorry I'm a better person than you :(
Katy: guess what?
Me: what
The SEXIEST of them all: we are visiting you for summer in two weeks.
Me: seriously cool we can teach the magcon boys a lesson. Smirks evilly.
Killer Katy: I miss my partner in crime so hell yeah. But you setting me up with one I want one that's innocent so I can corrupt him.
The SEXIEST of them all: you guys lol

After a long conversation with the idiots I call my friends I went to sleep thinking.

Which butthead ( magcon boys ) should I set up Katy with.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.4M 71.8K 77
Book 1 of 2 ~ You have been added to a groupchat! ~•~ SEQUEL IS OUT NOW ; THE END RESULTS ~•~ Date published: September 20, 2016 Date completed: May...
51.5K 3K 50
⚡caution : this isn't a story of happily-ever-after love & heartwarming romance. this is a story of heartbreak. ⚡ all the graphics in this book are m...
78.4K 1K 39
Olivia is 18 and lives in L.A., her life thus far has been pretty ordinary, but with some wrong numbers and a text, her life is about to change, is g...
4.4K 54 22
Hello there! I'm Brittany and I would love to write imagines for people. If you like the magcon boys and want an imagine message me. I just want some...