The Salvatore Witch...

Par ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... Plus

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

WHAT! I can't be grounded!

1.1K 24 2
Par ThoseSalvatoreChicks

I was staring blankly at the wall, as I do, waiting for Damon to storm back inside.

I was grounded.                                                                   

Yes grounded.

Me.

They grounded me.

Oh guess why? Bet you can’t, so being me I shall tell you.

I spelled Damon’s wardrobe to march outside and hang them self’s on the fence.

It was to be expected really I was quite bored, I couldn’t call Care, because she was on a ‘Miss Mystic Falls’ frenzy, that reminds me why I hate this town so much.

Elena had been dragged off with her to go shopping; I promised her I’d try to stay out of trouble this weekend, look where that got me?

And Bonnie was out of the question entirely.

Elena and I had come to an understanding that if she doesn’t break my brother’s heart I won’t break her face, good understanding.

Although if I broke her face anytime in the next week and a half Caroline would kill me... Literally.

I walked down stairs and Damon pointed back up them not opening his eyes, stupid vampire hearing.

“Aw Damon” I whined “But I’m hungry”

This time he looked at me “you should have thought of that before I found my wardrobe hanging outside” he stated closing his eyes again

“Then you should have let me go to the mall with Care” I mumbled under my breath.

He laughed “oh yeah, by the way, you’re entered in Miss Mystic Falls, because your part of one of the founding families, you’re welcome”

I felt my jaw fall to the floor and my hands went up to cup my cheeks in sort of an ‘omg’ action.

“YOU BETTER NOT HAVE!” I yell at Damon who seems to be smirking

He smiled pleasantly, which is silent code for ‘but I did’

“DAMON!” I yell flying back down stairs and knocking him off the chair which he was sitting on, knocking his drink off in the process.

I had him lying back down on the ground hands over his head stopping him from moving with air.

“Torture time” I sing happily.

He frowns then tries struggling; I just shake my head at his actions and call air to me.

“Tickle Damon” I command, nobody knows but me that Damon is super ticklish all over his chest.

Within seconds he’s laughing his butt off, I would have found this immensely amusing had he not entered me in Miss Mystic Falls, therefore leaving me in the hands of the wolf- I mean Caroline.

Felling a little kinder I let the air stop tickling Damon and called water to me instantly soaking Damon head to toe, then calling earth I dumped a pile of dirt all over the top of Damon.

Satisfied that he was covered in dirt and mud I let the sun come out to play and dried it all on him..

I could hear Stefan snigger in amusement at what I had just done to my ass hole of a big brother.

“What’d he do this time Meg’s?” Stefan asked moving next to me looking down on Damon who was red with rage at what I had just done.

I smiled “well, first of all he blamed me for his wardrobe hanging outside, does it look like I could carry all of that out there in a minute? No, second he entered me in Miss Mystic Falls”

Stefan laughed “wasn’t Damon’s idea Megs, plus you have to enter, its tradition”

I frowned “Screw tradition, I’m off to have me some fun, oh air? You can let Damon go in thirty seconds” I said flying out the door manipulating the air to let me go faster, exceeding vampiric rate.

*Damon Salvatore*

I stared at the empty space where Megan was standing just seconds ago.

I shook my head seeing as how I was now able to move again, curse her stupid witch powers.

“You like her don’t you?” Stefan asked from where he was standing

I looked at him, he wasn’t laughing he was serious “Yes, no, I don’t know”

He shook his head chuckling slightly “remember, Megan’s always better at things the second time around”

Automatically clicking to what Stefan was meaning I looked at him and shook my head faster than he had before “no, no, no, don’t you dare Stefan Salvatore”

“Or what brother? She’ll find out eventually”

I sighed, I knew that she would, I just didn’t want to look like a complete fool telling her for the second time, she didn’t click the first time anyway. “Fine tell her then”

He laughed “And not see you endure the torture of telling our little sister that you want her to be more than your sister? No way” he laughed walking out the door again, probably to go and see his precious Elena.

I bashed my head on the table what the hell had I gotten myself into?

*Stefan Salvatore*

I laughed almost the whole way to Elena's.

Damon was way more obvious when he had a crush on a girl- although he’d never use such words- than Megan when she was plotting against one of us- or even the both of us.

She had this spark in her eye, it was like there was a black diamond inside her charcoal eyes, but that happened when ever she looked at Tyler too.

The girl has issues; we’ll leave it at that.

I walked inside Elena's house and found Jeremy crashed out on the couch with a bowl of popcorn.

I have to give the boy some credit, he has been through a lot these past few days, hell I wouldn’t want to be kidnapped by Aphrodite or Katherine in any life time, Damon on the other hand would be happy being kidnapped by Katherine, he would probably kill Aphrodite if she ever kidnapped him.

“He asleep?” Elena’s voice said from the stairs.

“Yeah” I said turning to face her.

She looked tired and worn out, tell tale signs that she’d been shopping with Caroline who was probably back at the boarding house drinking some of Damon’s whiskey.

She walked over to me- I was fighting with my internal brain that she was not Katherine.

I remember the way she used to tempt me by swinging her hips like that.

Elena however wasn’t trying to tempt me she was just walking forward.

She smiled up at me with her beautiful brown doe eyes sparkling of all the reflected light in the room, she was amazing to say the least, I’m just so glad that she’s nothing like Katherine is.

“How was your shopping trip?” I queried pulling her into me with my hands placed on her hips drawing circles at the small of her back

She smiled “remind me to buy a vampire leash for Caroline” her laugh echoed in my head as one id heard too many times, then there was the real reason she was laughing, I could tell that it was because I was standing here with her.

“Hectic then?” I said smiling down at my girl.

“To say the least yes”

I smiled and placed my lips down on hers in a gentle kiss.

Was I?

Did I?

Whoa damn, it’s not just Damon then...

*Megan Salvatore*

I was in the mood for trouble.

Don’t ask me why because I couldn’t give you a logical answer that anyone would under stand... unless of course you’re secretly a dinosaur.

But I'm feeling nice so ill share my reasons.

One. I’ve already had too much to drink.

Two. I have a feeling Stefan is keeping something from me.

Three. Damon is definitely keeping something from me.

Four. I ‘apparently’ have three guys chasing after me, who exactly? Tyler doesn’t count because he’s my boyfriend and Klaus; well Klaus is just a noob that I’ve been in love with my whole life, so he doesn’t really count, leaving one more, which I was curious to say the least.

Five. I had Damon’s car.- that in its self is a reason to cause trouble.

I was currently in New York, yeah I know ‘that’s ages away!’ but that’s ok because I don’t mind teleporting the car back and staying for a while.

I never remembered why I kept away from Mystic falls all these years; it’s because of all the memories.

Memories of my best friend being burned in a church, walking into papa’s study to find him bleeding out with massive holes in his neck and all over his body, my mama curled up next to him covered in his blood as well as her own.

Damon’s wedding which was cancelled because he was found dead soaked in his own blood, lying protectively next to Stefan.

There were so many reasons why I hated mystic falls, most of them being the fact that I couldn’t change the past no matter how much I wanted to, it was something even the most powerful witch couldn’t do.

Suddenly I wasn’t in the mood to party like there’s no tomorrow, thinking about the past tends to do that to people, especially those of us who have very temperamental emotions.

I walked back to Damon’s car and climbed in the driver’s seat when I was hit with so much pain, anger and frustration I could barely keep my eyes open, my heart was racing so fast that it felt like I was having a heart attack, my breathing was constricted I felt rusty nails go through my arms and legs, vervain being dragged down my cheek all the way to the curve in my neck where it meets my shoulders- wait vervain! I’m not a vampire!

I let my eyes close.

I was sitting on a wooden chair with silver cuffs holding both my arms and legs down, Katherine is standing in the door pointing at it like she’s going to run.

Klaus is nailing nails dipped in vervain through my arms and legs, I’m in so much pain that I can barely breathe, it hurts to keep my eyes open

My eyes flutter open and I gasp for air.

The pain is released as I open my eyes fully.

I look around the almost empty car park to see if anyone was watching me, much to my good luck nobody was, slipped the car into drive and pulled my teleportation crystal off my necklace and held it in my hand thinking of home.

Where Damon was sitting on his chair drinking, Stefan would be up in his room writing in his journal, Caroline would be in her room going through her wardrobe for a fifth time, my car would be sitting in the driveway neglected, Damon would be staring off into the distance-

I felt the wind playing with my hair as the car appeared in the drive way next to my beautiful beast.

I walked inside the house, the whole group was sitting in the lounge curled up on the couches.

Elena and Stefan were sitting on the love seat curled up next to each other.

Care, Jeremy and matt were lying on the floor on an air bed facing Damon.

Damon who was doing exactly what I thought he would be doing, ignoring human existence.

Everyone turned to face me as soon as I came into view.

Care and Elena had smirks on their faces.

The boys were looking uncomfortable- except for Stefan who was smirking- Damon looked especially uncomfortable.

“Ok whatever it is you guys are planning stop while your ahead” I said flying upstairs earning gasps from Jeremy and matt.

SHIT!

“Well fuck a duck, well done professor Megan” Caroline said.

Proud she was using one of my less tolerated by Damon sayings I smiled at her.

“You complete idiot” she said again frowning at me.

I looked at Jeremy and matt whipping out my mind wiping crystal and holding it over them before walking up the stairs like a normal human being would.

I looked back down and poked the tongue at Damon and Caroline who had their mouths wide open at my braveness.

“I don’t need to wipe Elena’s memory do I?” I asked looking at Stefan, who shook his head.

I smiled and continued down the hall to my room.

Wasn’t I the best actor the world has ever seen?

Yeah I managed to act cool when I was freaking inside.

That would be a first for me.

I groaned and sat down on my bed looking at the mess of clothing on my floor.

Being me I used air to put them in keep and throw piles, and I had one that I would donate to charity, wasn’t I a nice witch?

After about an hour or so of arguing with myself out loud over what clothes I kept and which ones I did what with I had a massive charity pile- after I used the elements to clean them and fold them o of course.

Within three and a half hours my room was tidy... if you didn’t count that I shoved all of my clothes in my wardrobe.

I was quite impressed with myself, the ability to keep calm when I was seconds from flipping out completely, and to tidy up my room without having a fit and breaking a window, which is what generally happens when I tidy up my room.

I looked at the fang shaped alarm clock on my bed it was exactly 3AM, how the hell was I still awake?

I sat down on my bed and closed my eyes for a few moments when everything went black.

Still bucked to the chair I heard whimpering ringing throughout the almost pitch black room, I craned my neck around to see what it was, but my neck wouldn’t move I cried out in pain as someone rubbed a whole clove of un dried vervain down my exposed chest, I could see that my belly button ring had been taken out- wait I don’t have a belly button ring!

I opened my eyes and screamed in pain, only fractions of a second later the door was broken down by a pissed off Damon, a worried Stefan, and a conflicted Caroline.

I screamed again my body thrashing around completely out of my control, holes with dried blood appeared all over my body where I- no someone else had been nailed to a chair, the scars from vervain burns appeared all over my stomach and chest, I cried out in pain once more, my scream echoing down the halls in the house.

Damon ran over to me and ripped off all my clothes with the help of Stefan, leaving me only in a thin bra and a pair of denim mini shorts which I wore out earlier.

Caroline was sitting on the bed next to me with a flannel and a bowl of slightly warm water with what I think was rosemary essence in it.

Finally Damon and Stefan listen to me about different herbs.

I cried out again, Damon gave Stefan and Caroline ‘the look’ so both of them vanished.

“Stay with me Megan stay with me” Damon cried over and over again.

The pain got worse and worse with each passing second, I took in a huge gulp of air as I saw everything go black around me.

“Megan I l-” Damon stared as I passed out.

*Aphrodite Salvatore*

I was so glad I had that witch put a charm on me, so glad.

Every little pinch of pain I was feeling was multiplied by 10 for my baby sister, she must be screaming in agony right about now.

*Damon Salvatore*

I pulled Megan’s twitching body up into my arms and murmered some Italian lullabies in her ear, ones that my mother used to sing to me.

“mio esolomio,per sempre esemprela mia” I whispered into her ear ‘mine and only mine, forever and always mine’

Was it incest if we werent related by blood?

Was it wrong that I love the only woman that has been a perminant fixture in my life.

Was it wrong that I loved her for not loving me back.

Why did I love her?

How could she not tell that I loved her?

*Stefan*

I walked slowly out of Megan’s room, draging Caroline behind me.

Once I was out of the door I heard damon’s familiar voice whisper something that should have shocked me to the bone, but instead I found comfort in.

The fact that my idiot of an older brother was finaly admiting that he had feelings for Megan, but then Megan wouldn’t have noticed anyway, she’s slightly blonde, and she always gets everything the second time around.

*Caroline*

I was being dragged away from my best friend who was in agony, why?

Because Steafn the idiot was adimant that we leave Damon and Megan alone.

I mean I knew about Damon’s little crush on Megan, but did it really take him this long to work out that he liked her as more than his baby sister?

Moronic neurotic baboon.

*Damon*

Megan’s body which moments ago had finaly stopped twitching was now lying next to me.

She was still breathing, her heart hadn’t stopped, thank god.

She was curled up at my side, her breathing still a little hitched eveytime she took a breath.

I dabbed another rosemary petal over another on of the gaping holes in her arms, and shoved a bottle full of my blood in her mouth trying to get them to heal, I knew how much she hated it when a vampire shoved their wrist at her, so I was doing it the only other way I could, by baby bottle.

Don’t ask me why we have a baby bottle in the house, because its Megan’s, for when she had a kitten.

This kitten she had for about eight years before it disapeared *Cough* Stefan *Cough*

Can’t blame him for eating the thing though.

With all its cute fluffy whiteness, it was evil.

Megan began to move from her curled up position so that she was lying flat on her stomach, she moved almost mechanicly.

I watched her for seconds, before she began whimpering as bloodied holes began to appear all over her back.

She let out a shrill scream and began thrashing about again.

I trie dmy best to hodl her down, I know that it does wounds no good if your constantly moving about.

Sick of re-filling the baby bottle I shoved my wrist into her mouth and watched as the wounds on her back healed slowly.

For about eight hours she didnt move again, other than to turn over on her side a few times.

I heard Stefan and Caroline mumbiling things to each other outside the door.

“You guys can come in she’s better now” I said brushing a lock of bright pink hair out of her face.

Caroline was the first to rush in walking over to Megan’s side dropping to her knees and whispering things in Italian.

Since when did Caroline know Italian?

“Will she be ok?” Stefan asked from behind me placing a hand on my sholder in comfort

I struggled to nod.

I sure as hell hoped she would be ok.

_______________________________________________________

A/N: bada bing bada boom.

So... I hope none of you hate me for doing this to megan

But I’m afaraid to say that this all leads on to something...

Anywhoo.

Love y’all

Vote

Comm- I get sick of writers putting this up so Im not gonna be contadictive.

:P Arielle

P.S: Dedi to darksecrets89 :) for the awesome name for Katherine's not so missing Crystal. Cherry Glass :)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

623K 9.6K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
215K 5.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
171K 7K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...