Love is everything, but simpl...

By _Uniquely_Designed32

Mindless Behavior Love Story. When we left off Abigail Roberts and Trey Young had finally fallen for each oth... More

Love is everything, but simple.
Just A Teaser.
Mr. Deez (Pt. 1)
Mr. Deez (Pt. 2)
Chivalry is dead.
"Baby It's You..."
"Only You Could Do Them Things That Got Me Comin' Back.."
Matching A Name With A Face.
"You Belong To Me, I Belong To You.."
I Hold Your Heart, But I Can't Have It...
"When It Was Me..."
Nothing But Doubt
Same Damn Thing..
That First Step.
A Little Shit Talking.
Let's Play.
Addicted.
Lost Love.
"You Will Always Be..."
Author's Note
I Just Want To Know You.
The End Is Just The Beginning
Breaking Point (Pt. 1)
Breaking Point (Pt. 2)
Author's Note: Everyone MUST Read!
Epilogue

"Doing It Wrong"

662 26 9
By _Uniquely_Designed32

Hey Guiseeee ♥

I'm terribly sorry for the long wait, I got stuck way to many times, but this is a fairly short chapter compared to the others, but I hope you enjoy it ! xD

The song is "Doing It Wrong" By Drake, I love this song COMPLETELY! But it kind of brings in the tone or the oblivious part of the chapter. It tells you what you can't quite  figure out in this chapter. So I hope you check it out (:

--

"When a good thing goes bad it's not the end of the world It's just the end of a world, that you had with one girl, and she's the reason it happened, but she's overreacting and it's all because she don't want things to change." -Drakee ♥

--

I narrowed my eyes onto Trey’s. “What’s what?” I said looking behind me to see what Trey was referring to.

His hand reached across the table grabbing my left hand and lifting it to my eyes. “Abby, what is that ring doing on your finger?” He barked, but then tried to restrain himself as I noticed his jaws beginning to tick.

I removed my hand from his, placing it between myself and my plate using my right hand to cover my left. “What does it look like, Trey?” I replied in a weak tone. I didn’t feel like going there since, for some reason, Trey thought of me as “territory” and if this subject of my engagement ring dragged on then I fear this would completely destroy our relationship. “It’s an engagement ring.” I continued as I looked upon his face with a ‘duhh’ expression.

His brows creased and behind his emotionless face I could see fire burning within his eyes. “You’re engaged?” he asked, almost speechless.

My heart ached as his head and eyes began to lower and a look of devastation crossed his face.

I moved my hand slightly so that my eyes flickered onto my ring as the words flowed out. “Yeah, Drew proposed last night.” I answered; I wanted to change the subject, but to what. “So I bet you’re excited to graduate, huh? And become that Vet you’ve always to be?” I said with a small smile.

“Yeah, I guess.” He retorted. “Are you really about to marry this piece of shit? I mean you don’t even know him!” He growled.

Wow, is he bipolar, or is he bipolar!

“Typical Trey, are you really doing this right now?” I questioned as my face began to blaze with anger. “I know him well enough to know that you’re a piece of shit! Drew treats me like a princess, something you never could achieve.” I barked.

I couldn’t stand to be in his presence any longer, so the napkin that I placed into my lap earlier was snatched up and thrown across the table into Trey’s face. “Have a nice night, asshole!” I snarled.

I pushed my seat back as I stood, grabbing my clutch bag off of the table and headed for the exit.

“Abby!” He called out, but I ignored him and continued out the door.

--

“Here’s my ticket.” I spoke to Valet.

“Okay, I’ll be back in a sec.” He reassured.

“Abby.” Trey said walking closer behind me.

My head shook as I wanted to avoid him for the time being, but being that the only other person around was going to get my car… made it impossible.

“Abb-“ He paused, but I could sense the hesitation.

“You don’t have to say anything, just leave it alone okay? Like you said, we can’t change what happened between us.” I reminded him.

“It’s not that Abby. I just never thought things would be so complicated between us.” He confessed. “I just don’t want to lose you.” He continued.

“Lose me? Trey you can’t lose something you don't have.” I barked.

“What is that supposed to mean?” He questioned.

I turned around to face my lost love. “Trey, we were never anything real. We tried to make each other happy, but really all we are is best friends, but now we can’t even make that work.” I admitted.

He looked off to the side as if he was trying to come up with something, but I’ve always been able to read Trey like the back of my hand and he knew I was right. “Trying to make us into something more was a mistake. We only ruined each other Trey, and right now I’m happy with this man, I’m in love with him and he loves me!” I tried convincing him.

“And I didn’t?” He questioned as he eyes revealed pain, anger and regret. “Abby I was in love with you, all I wanted was you!” He said offended.

I shook my head at his sorry ass answer.

“You had a hell of a way of showing it Trey.”

His jaws began to tick again.

“And you think you’re easy to love?” He criticized.

My head tilted to the side as I focused in on him.

“I mean you’re too complex Abby, it’s not a simple relationship with you.” He insulted.

I laughed a single laugh before it turned into rage.

“Who the fuck are you… to talk to me like that? You aren’t man enough to love a woman like me! I was there for your sorry ass. All I WANTED was you, but you weren’t there! ” I spat with my words dripping with venom.

“That’s your only claim. You can’t tell me about how I felt, Abby. I was in love with you and no matter what you’ll never find anyone to replace that love I gave to you; no one can love you like I can.”

“Love me like you DID and I’m not even sure you loved me. You’re so fucking full of yourself Trey!” I said turning away from him.

Trey inhaled deeply before his hand gipped my arm turning me toward him again grabbing my other arm with his other hand. The intensity within his eyes met mine. “Abby, let me clear your doubt up right now. I am in love with you, and yes I’m with Laila, but being with her gives you a chance to move on and not endure the hurt I’ve always inflicted on you. I hate hurting you Abby and I didn’t want to mess with your head or completely lose you, but now that you’re engaged and the things I’ve done to get you to move on… only caused me to lose you, completely.” He confessed.

He continued: “You may not understand why I wanted to give you up, but I was only doing it to help you, maybe even save you—“ I went to cut him off, but Trey was determined to set the record straight. “No, let me finish.” He paused. “I didn’t feel as though I could be everything you needed Abby, and I know that doesn’t sound legit, but I knew I was fucking up and I knew how it was affecting you. I couldn’t drag you along anymore. You deserved someone better and I’m pissed that I couldn’t be that one guy that makes you feel the way, that other guy does—“

I pry myself out of his arms and stumble back a bit as tears filled my eyes. “Drew.” I paused. I watched as Trey’s conflicted expression consumed him and I continued. “What you don’t understand Trey was I was there and willing to stay! You didn’t considered how I felt, you only did what you thought was best.” I argued.

“Abby, I can’t articulate it, I can’t put it into the right words, but you cannot doubt my love for you.” He began. “All I wanted to do was treat you right-- like a fucking princess, and now that you’ve found a guy who willing treats you like that, doesn’t mean I’m thrilled. Don’t think that I’ve forgotten.” He trailed off.

“Forgotten what?” I asked as my eyes slowly meet his.

“That whole dream we had.” He roared. “I dreamed of marrying you.” He trailed off. Trey’s hand intertwined with mine while he lifted it to his mouth, planting a kiss upon it. “I wanted to be that one that could have all of you; I wanted to make love to you every night… and give you the life you’ve always dreamed of.”

He released my hand while biting at his bottom lip. “I wanted to have kids with you, raise them and cry like little ass kids at their graduations to the point where they whine about how embarrassing we are.” He paused, chuckling.

The seductiveness that he possessed appealed to me as he walked closer increasing my heart rate.

“I wanted to retire early and travel the world with you while our children strived for the best things in life with our guidance.” He smiled, sincerely.

I couldn’t do it; I couldn’t hold it back anymore. I couldn’t hold back the pain that struck my heart and the tears that followed behind it, especially now that he’s pouring out his heart.

“Abigail, I wanted to hold you every night and whisper into your ear how much I love you and how I’m the luckiest guy in the world, because in my arms… laid the most beautiful woman! I wanted all of that, but I was… afraid and that fear… it distracted me-- from what I wanted and yes, I regret it. If I could change everything Abby, I would, in a heartbeat, but it’s just not possible.” He declared.

In my mind I cursed myself. I just felt stuck and unaware at the moment, but a blink of an eye Trey closed the space that lie in-between us, with his thumb wiping away the tears I didn’t know were there. I gasped at the warmth of his thumb and in his hands, cupped my face, “Uh.” He groaned. “I hate to see you cry!” He whispered softly.

My eyes drifted as I turned away. The gaze we held became to fierce, but one of his hands fell from my face as his breath, smelling of fading peppermint, hit the side of my neck. The warmth of his breath was cool enough to cause my body to shiver slightly and I knew I was growing weak to his touch. I had to pull myself out of this situation because I refused to be caught in this web of self-destruction. “I-I—you have a girlfriend, and I have a fiancé waiting for me.” I warned.

Nonetheless, my attempts to pull myself away failed miserably, as I felt trapped by him. His thumb caressed my cheek before he drew my attention back to him. “What if?” he trailed off with his eyes locked on mine. “What if we just started over, forget everything we put each other through and just move forward, together?” He questioned as his eyes searched mines.

Weakened by his touch, my reply was breathless. “I would like that.” I answered.

“Me too!” He exhaled, and to him that was his cue. Trey’s remaining hand tangled itself in my hair, tugging my head back slightly.

I inhaled in response.

The other hand that once rested on my face made its way to the mid of my back pressing me up against him.

“Trey?” I called.

“Hm.” He responded, but he didn’t stop. His lips met mine and he kissed them gently causing the thoughts I gather to disperse. My body froze, inhaling the moment, because I knew that I had to end it, for myself and my future.

“If I was something you wanted.” I paused. “Why didn’t you fight for me?” I argued.

He stopped, releasing his hand from my hair and staring back at me with confusion.

I removed his hand from the small of my back, curious. “Why now?” I asked, but nothing came from him, he just stood, stunned. His mouth opened once to speak, but nothing was spoken.

A distraction arose when the screeching of a car’s tires coming to stop, stealing both of our attention as valet was returning with my car.

“Here’s your car ma’am.” He informed as he handed me the keys. “Have a nice night.” He smiled.

I returned the smile, before returning my attention to Trey, but he still looked as though he had nothing to say and so I frowned in disappointment and said goodbye before getting inside of my car and driving off.

Tonight, I ended this affair. 

--

So cry if you need to, but I can't stay to watch you that's the wrong thing to do.
Touch if you need to, but I can't stay to hold you that's the wrong thing to do.
Talk if you need to, but I can't stay to hear you that's the wrong thing to do.
Cause you'll say you love me, and I'll end up lying and say I love you too.

--

Author's Note:

Wow it's been like what 2, almost 3  months since I've updated? :O Wow you guise don't know how upset I am at myself for not updating. Like I want this story to be updated frequently and keep up the votes and comments because I know updating so far apart might only cause me to lose my readers and I don't want that, so I will defiantly keep you guise updated, but I cannot upload frequently.

School is over, but ya girl got a summer job and the hours are ridiculous and I barely have time to hang out or anything, so the thing that's going to lose my time is my stories, because it's not as important for me right now, so I hope you guise can understand. Thank you for the thousands of votes, hundreds of votes and comments and over 520+ fans, you're all INCREDIBLE ♥

VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.7M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
838K 45K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...