P L A Y E R

By BeautifullyAlsina

Christopher Maurice Brown Better Know As The Multi-Platinum Selling Artist is A Man That Can Have Any Woman H... More

Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Round 7
Song List .
Round 8
Round 9

Round 1

855 32 19
By BeautifullyAlsina

Excuse Any Mistakes

Brooklyn , New York

Tinashe Kachingwe

I woke up with a banging ass headache. I moved all of my wild ass hair out of my face .

I groaned and turned over . this nigga still here .

I grabbed my robe to cover my naked body .

I put a pot of coffee on the machine and shielded my self from that shit in the sky called the Sun.

I opened my cabinet and grabbed two Advil's and quickly took them. I quickly drunk some water right after .

I got my favorite mug out of my cabinet

I poured some fresh coffee inside with a few packs of suger and creamer . i leaned against my counter enjoying my cup of jo.

I looked at him and he looked a little to comfortable in my damn bed .

I walked over to him and started to shake him

" yo? Yo! " he got up and rubbed his eyes

" damn ma what's your problem?"

I scoffed " get your ass out my bed and go home to your wife she's been calling ."

I walked away . i heard him jump up and grab his belongings.

He walked towards me

" no im not going to call you & no you can't have some coffee "

He scoffed and shook his head

" bitch "

I laughed , his dick & tongue game was buzzard anyways .

I shrugged and took my sheets off my bed . i threw them into the washer and sighed .

Last night was just like any other night . serve drinks, get drink , get fucked . simple .

I guess you can call me a slut or a thot , but i still pay my own shit and got my own stuff .

I worked at the bar on forty-second street called , Golden Gopher

Seven days a week i got money because waiting two weeks for a bummy ass check wasn't in my vocabulary.

I threw my hair in a ponytail and turned on my radio .

" so your performing tonight in the big apple and every bodies gonna be there " Angela yee said
from that radio station .

" yea im excited i haven't been in new york in a minute and i wanna see wassup "

" now you know Rihanna outchea Chris don't fuck nobody up man "

I laughed to Charlemagne joke that Chris boy about his ex .

I ran my shower and dropped my robe . i got in and let the hot water melt his little dick ass hands off of me .

I washed up after a few minutes of rinsing off . I shut off the water and pulled my shower curtain back . I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body .

I walked in my kitchen and grabbed my bottle of peach ciroc & a shot glass . i poured some in my glass and threw it back .

" mmmh " i loved the way it tingled my taste buds.

I looked at the bottle and shrugges fuck it it's mines.

I put my lips to bottle and threw it back . i felt it rip through my chest and sooth my headache .

I put it down and smiled.

And ieen neva did this before no ,

And ieen neva did this before nooo ,

I nodded my head to j.cole , he was such a underrated artist and i loved his music .

I grabbed my phone and right on time my bitch called.

" what do you want slut?" i smiled .

" tinashe don't make me kick your ass now , "

I chuckled , her skinny ass is always threatening some damn body.

" what do you want Seraiyah?" i said still laughing

" so you know Chris brown here, bitch and-"

" bitch who?" i laughed .

She smacked her lips.

" tinashe ima really fuck you up . Chris brown you slut the one that sings your favorite song Loyal "

" Raiyah don't get stabbed you know i hate that stupid ass song"

I hated that damn song so much . how are you going to say these hoe's ain't loyal , but y'all bum ass niggas ain't either?

She laughed at me and sighed .

" well i got us tickets to his concert bitch , please tell me you off?"

I sighed . " Raiyah im sorry im not i gotta work "

" damn you bitch , i don't wanna take Dante gay ass with me!"

I laughed . " why he loves some chris round "

" brown & because he be feening over him . "

" well afterward come to my job ill buy y'all drinks"

" ok you whore bye "

I smiled and hung up . i threw on a thong and some skinny jeans with a loose half shirt. I put on my black leather jacket and looked in the mirror .

I let my damp curls out and put on some lotion and deodorant.

I slid on some some black heels and with my phone & clutch , locked up and left.

I walked down stairs and ran into my nosey ass neighbor Mrs. Jameson.

" another man i see , " she shook her head .

I laughed and looked to see if i had any mail .

" your old ass is working my last nerve. "

He eyes widened. " go get some dick and stop trying to be all in my pussy. "

I smirked and walked out the door. " you slut!" i heard her say .

I flicked her " fuck off old bitch "

I smiled and walked away. slut , i like that .

First chapter thoughts?

Comments and votes for the next chapter.

- Beautifully Alsina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
256K 7.5K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
553K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...