You're Not Different

By jooseyo_

Oh Haru is different. Like, really different. It's her eyes. One is blue, one is brown. She's been hurt, avoi... More

Intro to The Characters:
You're Cool
You're Cute
You're Sleepy
You're Secretive
You're Hungry
You're Weird
You're Dreaming
You're Beautiful
You're Cold
You're Touched
You're Stunned
You're Sick
You're Happy
You're Shy
You're Memorable
You're Skipping
OST Mini-List~
You're Concerned
You're Terrified
You're a Liar
You're Falling
You're Decided Pt. 1
You're Decided Pt. 2
You're New
You Feel Better Now?
You're Replacing it With Another?
You've Been Seen
You're Caught in the Act
You're... Is This Real?
You're Running
You're Leaving
You're Parting Away
You're Shocked
You're Tricked
~THANK YOU~
You're Mine
You're My Everything
You're Not Different
*SPECIAL*
You're Done: My Final Note
IT'S POSTED~
4K? 4K! WTF?

You're in Danger

3.2K 145 65
By jooseyo_

It's endless. You. Me. The pain. Us.

------------------------------

Haru took her pain pills and flopped back down in bed. Everything was in a blurry state. It all passed by in a turbulent wave.

She spread her arms and legs out, starfish like, on her bed. She crumpled her face in humiliation as she recalled the events yesterday.

"Oh my god. I need help. What the hell..." she muttered out loud and kicked her blanket around

"ARGH. Get out! Get out!" She smacked her palm against her forehead, "I can't love you all over again... Can I?" Haru sat up and squirmed, "Goddammit!"

A light tap was at her window. This time, another tap came. Haru tip-toed to see what was going on. The curtains were drawn apart, the familiar brunette-haired boy smiled and waved. On his hip, a bike rested.

"Haru!" he called

She staggered backwards and stumbled on her bed, again. "Why is he here?"

---

"Wait!" he called

She kept sprinting, not losing a skip of breath or a beat in her run. She never glanced back at him.

"Leave! I---"

"No, just come back!"

"I won't! Just let me be!"

He eventually did catch up, even if had longer legs. He took her hand and firmly held it. He treasured her. "Look at me."

Her hair covered her face, "It's not safe."

"What's not safe?"

"Everything."

"What?"

She coughed hoarsely. "Go."

"No." he moved her hair away, revealing a pained expression written all over her face. "What's wrong? Why are you in pain?"

"You."

"Me? What... What can I do? What can we do?"

She started to cry. A loud bang was heard. They both flinched.

"Jimin..." she whispered before she gave out

"Yah!" he caught her. He slowly rested her head on his lap, "What's wrong? Stay awake with me! Hey!"

Down her leg a liquid pooled, a liquid that everybody knew, flowed. Red. Deep. Jimin touched it with a trembling hand, "What..."

Her head got heavier, Jimin's couldn't believe what was happening. He held her,

"Hey! Hey! You can't--- Come back!"

"Sorry." she smiled

Another loud bang rang, she went to rest.

Jimin panted heavily as sweat ran down the side of his face. He frantically looked around to see that he was in bed, safe and sound.

"Oh god... What was that?" he held his head

Jimin glanced at the clock, it rang 11:00am. The sheets were thrown off and Jimin jumped out of bed, smiling. "It's going to be a good day today!"

A navy blue sweater was draped on top of a black striped shirt. His torn jeans completed his Sunday look.

"Mom!"

Jin groggily stepped out of the kitchen, holding a pan. "Yah. Shut up."

"Love you too hyung." Jimin grabbed a slice of toast, "Hey, i'm gonna borrow your bike."

"Sure, just bring it back in one piece please. I don't think Yoongi would be happy if I showed up at his place with another thing for him to fix."

"At least i'm not Namjoon hyung." Jimin mumbled, "What're your plans?"

"Hello? I still gotta pop into work."

"Oh."

"Don't you have to study?" Jin said

"... No. I was thinking of going over to Haru's house."

Jin gasped and dropped his slice of toast, "Y-You mean---"

"No, we're only friends now. I just wanted to check up on her since yesterday she wasn't well."

"That's nice of you. Have fun~"

Jimin hopped out on the street, he gradually built up speed as he peddled more.

There he was, standing outside her window. He could see the white drapes closed. Jimin looked around for something to catch her attention.

A rock it is.

It took 2 tries for her to show up. Messy hair and confusion was painted all over her.

"Haru!" he waved and smiled.

Man, was he happy to see her alright and safe after that dream.

---

"You know I still have my precautions about you." Hyuk crossed his legs while reading a book.

"I can't blame you." Jimin replied

"Of course you can't. You're the one who put Haru in danger, depression and pain."

Jimin scoffed, "Hey, can't you and me just have a chance at being friends?"

"Maybe. It's possible. But I prefer us to stay with our original friends."

Haru tried to creep down the stairs without making a sound, but she was caught.

"Hi." she said awkwardly

"Hey." Jimin smiled and got up from sitting down

"So... What're you doing here?"

"Just checking up on you. Since yesterday you were feeling---"

"Yeah, yeah. I know." She flushed light pink

Jimin chuckled, she was so cute when flustered, "I have a bike outside. I was wondering if you wanted to ride with me."

"Sorry Jimin. I'm busy today. Ms. Han wanted me to run some errands for her."

"Really? Then i'll help you!"

"Wait--- What?"

"Let's go!" Jimin took her hand and made his way towards the door, "Bye Hyuk!"

Hyuk stuck his tongue out, "It's Sanghyuk for you."

---

"Um, it's okay Jimin. I can carry them myself."

"It's fine. I don't mind. You shouldn't carry heavy things." Jimin had 3 bags of groceries on each hand

"Do you want to put them in the basket? It might be easier."

"No, it might break the bike. Jin hyung will get mad if I break it."

Haru understood, "I see."

They stopped back at her house to drop off the groceries, "Wow! Who's this handsome boy, Haru? Have you been seeing someone---"

"No! He's just a good friend." Haru said, cutting off Ms. Han

"And what's your name?"

"Park Jimin ma'am." he bowed

"Well, since you're done Haru, go out with Jimin here."

"What?"

"I'll take good care of her!" Jimin thanked her

"Well? Hop on!" Jimin moved forward, making room for Haru on the bike

Haru chewed on her lip, "I don't think so... Jimin."

"Why? You can trust me, it'll be okay." Jimin turned back to face her, "What's wrong?"

"I can't... Ride bikes." She said, worried that she'll look like a fool

"Oh. I'll teach you!"

"W-What?"

Jimin giggled and put his hands on her shoulders, ''Now, just relax. It'll be fine. Put your hands on the handles...''

Haru caught on fast. ''That was easy.''

''See? I told you.''

''How long did it take you to ride?''

Jimin blushed from embarrassment, ''A year...''

Haru stayed silent

''Yah! I know you're judging. Stop it, huh?''

Haru snickered, ''Let's go, slow boy.''

''Really? I think i'm faster.'' Jimin crossed his arms, "I'll prove it."

"Go ahead." Haru moved out of the way

"Just watch. I'll show you." Jimin advanced forward, making Haru's figure smaller as he soared away.

The wind madly made his hair messy. He flinched when he heard a loud pop, more like a bang.

That same bang when he heard in his dream...

Jimin immediately came to a halt. He turned around to see Haru was still there. He peddled fast, Haru came into sight. She smiled, "Came back I see."

Jimin felt a bit better, knowing that she was okay. That was, until he saw it. The blood running down her leg. Jimin felt his heart leap into his throat. He threw down the bike and rushed over to her,

"Haru! Your leg!" he frantically picked her up, i'm not letting this happen, never. He told himself

"What're you doing Jimin? Put me down!"

"No! Look at your leg!" Jimin yelled, "Does it hurt? Hang in there, i'm getting you to a hospital."

Haru looked where Jimin told her, "Aw, crap." she said

"What?!" Jimin panicked

"Jimin---"

"The wound will be okay." he soothed her

"Wound? What're you saying?" Haru was confused, "What do you mean? Jimin, what wound?"

He stopped, "Wait, what?"

Haru flushed red as she leaned into his ear:

"Jimin, i'm on my period. That's my period leaking out."

Jimin blushed too, "Oh. I-I thought... It's your p-p-period?"

"Y-Yes. Why, what were you talking about? What wound?"

Now Jimin felt stupid, it was just a dream, nothing else. Just a stupid bad dream.

"Um, this morning I had a bad dream... You had blood down your leg and I also heard a bang at that time. And right now I heard a bang, so I thought you might be hurt or something." he awkwardly put her down.

"O-Oh." Haru a bit touched that he was worried for her. She pinched his cheek, "That's cute."

"Huh?"

"It was nice of you to take care of me like that though. Um, but that bang was those kids over there playing with their bang poppers*."

"Oh. I see now... Hehe."

Haru smiled, "Now since it's all calmed down, where's a restroom? I think I should change... You know..."

"Yeah, certainly. I'll wait here."

Jimin wiped the cool sweat that developed on his forehead. He saw Haru come out, "You okay now?"

"Yeah, better. But um, what about my pants... It's, um, covered in---"

"Here." Jimin handed his sweater over, "Wrap this around your waist so no one sees."

"Thanks. Hey, before we go back, can we stop off at this store?"

Haru later came out of the clothing store with a box in hand, "Here. This is for you." She held it out for him.

"What? You didn't have to get me something."

"It's fine. Think of it as a 'thank-you' for this." She gestured at the sweater

"Oh. Okay. Can I open it?"

"I guess so."

Jimin was excited, he hasn't received any gift from her in a long time.

"Surprise! Another snapback! I remember that you wear them a lot."

"I do... Thank you. And I still have yours that you gave me on Christmas."

"Y-You do?"

"Of course! That was my only memory of you..."

"Try it on! I wanna see." Haru changed the topic, "Do you like it?''

"No."

Haru raised her eyebrows, "You don't"

Jimin chuckled, "I wasn't done. I don't like it, I love it."

Haru rolled her eyes, "Oh god."

"You also know what I love?" Jimin put the hat on and smiled snuggly

"What?"

Jimin bent down and kissed her.

"You."

-----------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 533 18
A simple girl who used to get bullied in the past when she was young is now a fashion designer along with her sister. She didn't got the love she de...
14.8K 899 42
❝I hate them. I hate them so much.❞ ❝ No, they're fine.❞ ❝You don't know me, Kim Taehyung.❞ (1/2) ____________________________________ ...
1.2M 58.3K 32
"Still in denial?" You asked softly. "About what?" "Missing her," you piped quietly, heart knotting as you spoke. He sighed, his face almost buried i...
7.8K 255 40
Heyy guys!!! This is my very first fanfiction ever!!! I hope that you guys will like it:) ...