My Wayward Son » Supernatural...

soIarfIare द्वारा

"It's okay." Elena says. "No. I kissed you without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says. "No. You... अधिक

My Wayward Son
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
BLOOPERS
Songs & Fan-Made Video List

47

2.7K 101 11
soIarfIare द्वारा

( THE DETECTIVES )

CABIN
[ ☾]

      Molly has led them back to the cabin where she saw Greeley. "This is it. This is where I saw him." She says.

      "Must have been his hunting cabin." Dean sees vicious tools hanging, a bloodstained table. "Seemed like a real sweet guy."

      "No markers or headstones outside." Sam says.

      "You're looking for Greeley's grave?" Molly asks.

      "Yeah." Elena says.

      "Why?"

      "So we can dig up the corpse and salt and burn it." Dean says.

      "Oh. Sure. Naturally."

      "It's a way to get rid of a spirit."

      "And that'll save David?" Molly asks.

      "This is what'll help both of you, provided there's a corpse to be found." Dean says.

      "So how do we find it?"

      "Uh, not sure. After Greeley died, his wife claimed the body. And that was the last anyone saw of her. So good guess she brought him back here. But they have a thousand acres. He could be buried anywhere on 'em." Sam says.

      Molly looks at the three of them. "Is this really what you guys do? You're like Ghostbusters?" She asks.

      "Yeah." Elena says.

      "Minus the jumpsuits." Dean says. "This is a fascinating conversation and all, but this highway is only haunted once a year, and we got till sun up to wrap this thing up. What do you say we move it along, okay? Great."
He says briskly.

      They go outside and continue their search. "What are we looking for?" Molly asks.

      "Greeley's house. Maybe he's buried there. Look for roads or paths or something. Stay close." Sam says.

      "Yeah. Okay."

      Molly hears a voice. "Molly? Molly, help me. Molly?" Someone says.

      "David? David?" She goes in search of the voice. Greeley appears and grabs her. She screams.

      Dean points his shotgun at Greeley. "Whoops." He shoots him in the head and he dissipates.

      Sam and Elena run up to them. "Hey! Are you all right?" Sam asks.

      "What has that son of a bitch done with my husband?" Molly asks.

      "Just take it easy, all right? You're gonna see David again. You will."
Sam say.

      "Hey." Dean indicates something ahead of them. "Follow the creepy brick road."

      Sam gestures for Molly to follow Dean; Sam takes up the rear. "Go ahead." Sam says.

      "That thing shoots rock salt?" Molly motions to Sam's gun.

      "Yep."

      "And plain salt keeps away spirits?" Molly asks.

      "Simple remedies are always the best. In most cultures, salt is a symbol of purity, so it repels impure and unnatural things. Same reason you throw it over your shoulder." Sam says.

      They round the corner and see a creepy house. "You know, just once I'd like to round the corner and see a nice house." Dean says.

      Sam and Molly enter the house as Dean and Elena stay outside to look around. They enter. "Any headstones outside?" Sam asks.

      "Yeah, right. Is it ever that easy?" Elena asks.

      "I guess not." Sam says.

      "You two check upstairs. See if you can find any notes or records telling us where he's buried. Lena and I'll just check down here." Dean says.

      Sam and Molly go upstairs. They find a room strewn with papers. "Great." He starts going through the papers; Molly finds an old photo album by the window and opens it.

      "Look at this." Molly takes the album to the bed and sits down. Sam joins her. "It's Greeley and his wife. It's a love letter he wrote her. My god, it's beautiful. I don't understand how a guy like this can turn into that monster."

      "Spirits like Greeley are,uh... Like wounded animals. Lost. In so much pain, that they lash out." Sam says.

      "Why? Why are they here?" Molly asks.

      "Well, there's some part of them that... That's keeping them here. Like their remains or, um... Unfinished business." Sam says.

      "Unfinished business?"

      "Yeah. It could be revenge. Could be love. Or hate. Whatever it is, they just hold on too tight. Can't let go. So they're trapped. Caught in the Same loops. Replaying the same tragedies over and over." Sam says.

      "You sound almost sorry for them." Molly says.

      "Well, they weren't evil people, you know? A lot of them were good. Just... Something happened to them. Something they couldn't control."

      Dean enters the doorway. "Sammy's always getting a little J. Love Hewitt when it comes to things like this. Me, I don't like 'em. And I sure as hell ain't making apologies for 'em. There's nothing downstairs."

      "Uh, just about every piece of mail or receipt they ever had. Looked through a couple, but nothing about a grave so far." Sam says as Dean investigates a wall.

      "What?" Elena asks as she appears behind Dean.

      "There's something behind here." Dean tosses his flashlight to Sam. Here." He a cabinet aside, revealing a small hidden door. He pokes at it. "It's locked from the inside."

      Turning around, he throws a back kick at the door, which does nothing. He looks surprised, then braces himself and kicks harder. The door falls inward. They crawl through. "Smells like old lady in here."

      Elena finds a corpse hanging by the neck from the ceiling. "And that would explain why. Well, now we know why nobody ever saw her again." She says.

      "She didn't want to live without him." Molly says.

      Sam picks up a chair as if to take down the corpse. "Dean, give me a hand." He asks.

      "Really?"

      "What are you gonna do?" Molly asks.

      "We can't leave her like this." Sam says.

      "Why not?" Dean asks.

      "She deserves to be put to rest, Dean." Sam says. Dean reluctantly agrees as Sam stands on the chair and begins to cut through the rope as Dean steadies the corpse.

HOUSE
[ ☾]

      Sam and Dean dig a grave for Mrs. Greeley. "So... So, if you manage to put Greeley to rest, too... What happens to them?" Molly asks.

      "Lady, that answer is way beyond our pay grade." Dean says.

      "You hunt these things, but you don't know what happens to them?" She asks.

      "Well, they never come back. That's all that matters." Dean says.

      Sam sees that this answer has not satisfied her. "After they let go of whatever's keeping them here, they...They just go. I hope someplace better, but we don't know. No one does." He says.

      "What happens when you burn their bones?" Molly asks.

      "Well, my dad used to say that was like death for ghosts, you know? But... The truth is, we still don't know. Not for sure." Sam says and looks at Dean. "Guess that's why we all hold on to life so hard. Even the dead. We're all just scared of the unknown."

      "The only thing I'm scared of is losing David. I have to see him again. I have to."

      Molly is pacing in one room, looking through the photo album. Sam, Elena and Dean waiting in another room nearby. "I think we should tell her about her husband." Elena whispers.

      "We can't." Dean says.

      "Dean, it's cruel, letting her pine for him like this. I don't like keeping her in the dark." Sam says.

      "It's for her own good." Dean gets up. "I know you feel guilty, but let's just stick to the plan. Let's get her out of here. Then we'll tell her."

      Molly approaches. "Tell me what? What aren't you telling me? It's about David. You know what happened to him." She says.

      "Molly-" Sam starts.

      "Sam, don't." Dean says.

      "Don't what? Don't tell me because I'll mess up your hunt? You don't care about me or my husband." Molly says.

      "That's not true." Elena says.

      "Really? Then whatever it is, tell me, please." Molly says just as they hear the song 'House of the Rising Sun' begin to play. "He's coming."

      "Stay with her..." Dean goes cautiously towards the sound. He uncoveres a dusty radio that has powered itself up.

      He crouches down and finds a broken, frayed power cord. He hears another noise and goes toward the front door. It frosts over and the words SHES MINE' appear.

      In the other room, Molly is standing by the window. Sam steps cautiously forward towards the next room. Suddenly a figure crashes through the window behind Molly and grabs her. She screams as she is dragged outside. Dean comes running back.

      "He's got Molly!" Sam yells. They both leap through the window, leaving Elena behind and chase them through the woods. They lose sight of them, and return to the house.

      "This guy is persistent." Dean says.

      "We got to find Molly." Elena says.

      "We got to find Greeley's bones. And, uh, no pressure or anything, but we got less than two hours before sunrise." Dean says.

      Sam looks through the photo album. "Hey." He calls.

      "What do you got?" Dean asks.

      Sam reads the caption on a photograph. "February 6, 1992.'"

      "That was like two weeks before the accident, wasn't it?" Elena asks.

      "Yeah. It looks like the hunting cabin, but... I swear there's a tree there right where they're standing. Should have thought of it." Sam says.

      "What?" Dean asks.

      "It's an old country custom, Dean. Planting a tree as a grave marker." Sam says.

      "You're like a walking encyclopedia of weirdness." Says Dean.

      "Yeah. I know." Sam says and they leave.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

98.5K 2.8K 77
"Losing Ben and Lisa was hard, but it also meant something else to me. I loved her. I mean I really loved her. But Maybe it wasn't meant to be." Dean...
60.1K 1.7K 33
Book 2 of Alive, Dean & Elena series. If you haven't read the first book yet, go read it! After Dean leaves Elena at the hospital, she finds hersel...
109K 2.9K 66
He was so, so close, dangerously so. I couldn't bring myself to pull back, to break eye contact. I was entranced by him. He kept me there, locked in...
14.6K 444 24
"Are you a demon?" I question and she scoffs, screwing up her nose, "Of course not, I detest those vermin." She shakes her head and looks me in the...