8

( SUCKER PUNCH )

BAR
[ ☾]

      "So I left home. And then bummed around looking for information: how you track 'em, how you kill 'em. And I found that fang - it was my first kill." Gordon says.

      Dean gets serious. "Sorry about your sister." He says.

      "Yeah. She was beautiful. I can still see her, you know? The way she was. But hey, that was a long time ago. I mean, your dad. It's gotta be rough." Gordon says.

      "Yeah. Yeah, you know. He was just one of those guys. Took some terrible beatings, just kept coming. So you're always thinking to yourself, he's indestructible. He'll always be around, nothing can kill my dad. Then just like that," Dean snaps. "he's gone. I can't talk about this to Sammy. You know, I gotta keep my game face on. But uh, the truth is I'm not handling it very well. I feel like I have this–"

      "Hole inside you? And it just gets bigger and bigger and darker and darker?" Gordon asks and Dean nods. "Good. You can use it. Keeps you hungry. Trust me. There's plenty out there needs killing, and this'll help you do it. Dean, it's not a crime to need your job."

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☾]

      The roadhouse is crowded, Ellen is working behind the bar. She hears the phone ring and picks up. "Harvelle's Roadhouse."

      "Hey, Ellen, uh, Sam Winchester." Sam says.

      "Sam, it's good to hear from you. You boys are okay, aren't you?" Ellen asks.

      "Yeah. Yeah, everything's fine. Got a question." Sam asks.

      "Yeah, shoot."

      Sam scratches his head. "You ever run across a guy named Gordon Walker?" He asks.

      "Yeah, I know Gordon." Ellen says.

      "And?"

      "Well, he's a real good hunter. Why are you asking, sweetie?" Ellen asks.

      "Well, we ran into him on a job and we're kinda working with him, I guess." Sam says.

      "Don't do that, Sam."

      Sam seems alarmed. "I - I thought you said he was a good hunter." He says.

      "Yeah, and Hannibal Lecter's a good psychiatrist. Look, he is dangerous to everyone and everything around him. If he's working on a job you boys just let him handle it and you move on." Ellen says.

      "Ellen–" Sam starts.

      "No, Sam? You just listen to what I'm telling you, okay?" She asks.

      "Right, okay."