My Wayward Son ยป Supernatural...

Galing kay soIarfIare

"It's okay." Elena says. "No. I kissed you without asking. I shouldn't have done that." Sam says. "No. You... Higit pa

My Wayward Son
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
BLOOPERS
Songs & Fan-Made Video List

10

4.7K 139 2
Galing kay soIarfIare

( BYE, BYE, ANGELA )

HOUSE
[ ☾]

      A girl and a guy sit on the couch inside a house. "Okay. We've got booze, we've got chocolate, and, wait for it... tortured emo rock. Guaranteed cure for any broken heart." He says.

      "You didn't have to do all this. I'm fine." She says.

      "Yeah, I can see that." He says.

      She takes his hand in both of hers. "Thanks, Neil." She says.

      "Yeah." Neil says. There is a loud pounding at the door. They both look around. "Look..."

      "It's probably him." She says.

      "I'll take care of it." Neil goes to the front door, opens it.

      Another guy is standing there. "Where is she?" He asks.

      "Let's just chill out and think about this for a second, okay?" Neil says.

      "I need to talk to her." The guy urges.

      "Some other time."

      "You get out of my face, Neil." The guy says and shoves Neil and enters.

      Neil shuts the door behind him. They both go into the kitchen to find her gone. She is driving down a dark road, crying. Her cell phone rings, and the display reads "Matt Cell Phone Calling".

      She picks up. "Leave. Me. Alone." She says.

      "Angela, I'm sorry." The guy says.

       "You're sorry?" She laughs. "You're sorry, oh, that's great."

      "Angela, listen to me." He says.

      "I don't want to listen to you! I'm done listening!" Angela yells.

      "Listen to me!" He repeats.

      "No - I... I love you!" Crying and looking down, she doesn't see a turn in the road. She crashes into the barrier. Close on Angela's face, staring, covered in blood.

ROAD
[ ☼ ]

      The Impala zooms down a two-lane blacktop. Dean is driving, Sam in the passenger's seat and Elena in the back. "Come on, Sam, I'm begging you. This is stupid." Dean says.

      "Why?" Sam asks

      "Going to visit Mom's grave? She doesn't even have a grave, there was no body left after the fire." Dean says.

      "She has a headstone." Sam points out.

      Dean scoffs. "Yeah, put up by her uncle, a man we've never even met. So you want to go pay your respects to a slab of granite put up by a stranger?" He asks.

      "Dean, that's not the point." Sam says.

      "Well then, enlighten me, Sam." Dean says.

      "It's not about a body, or, or a casket. It's about her memory, okay?" Sam asks.

      "Hmmm."

      "And after Dad it just...just feels like the right thing to do." Sam says.

      "It's irrational is what it is." Dean says.

      "Look, man. No one asked you to come." Sam says.

      "I think it's a great idea." Elena says.

      "Why don't we swing by the roadhouse instead?" Dean asks. "I mean, we haven't heard anything about the demon lately, we should be hunting that son of a bitch down."

      "That's a good idea, you should. Just drop me off, I'll hitch a ride, and I'll meet you there tomorrow." Sam says.

      "Right. To be...stuck with those people, making awkward small talk until you show up? No thanks." Dean says.

      Later, Sam kneels before a headstone, digging in the ground with a folding knife. Elena kneels next to the gravestone.

      Sam pulls a set of dogtags out of his pocket. He sighs. "I think, um, I think Dad would have wanted you to have these." He buries them. "I love you, Mom."

      Nearby, Dean is standing by another gravestone, marked as "Loving Father" He sees a dying tree, and stops, frowning. He walks over to it and notices a perfect circle of dead grass surrounding a gravestone. He crouches down, fingering dead flowers.

      Dean takes a card from a man in a suit, then walks over to Sam and Elena. "Angela Mason. She was a student at the local college; funeral was three days ago." He says.

      "And?" Sam asks.

      "And? You saw her grave. Everything dead around it, in a perfect circle? You don't think that's a little weird?" Dean asks.

      Elena shrugs. "Maybe the groundskeeper went a little agro with the pesticide." She says.

      "No, I asked him, I asked him. No pesticide, no chemicals. Nobody can explain it." Dean says.

      "Okay, so what are you thinking?" Sam asks.

      "I dunno. Unholy ground, maybe?" Dean asks.

      "Un–" Elena starts.

      "What? If something evil happened there, it could easily poison the ground. Remember the, the farm outside of Cedar Rapids?" Dean asks.

      "Yeah, b–" Sam starts.

      "Could be the sign of a demonic presence. Or the, the Angela girl's spirit, if it's powerful enough." Sam nods, turning away. "Well, don't get too excited, you might pull something." Dean says.

      "It's just...stumbling onto a hunt? Here, of all places?" Sam asks.

      "So?" Dean asks.

      "So?" Sam repeats. "Are you sure this is about a hunt, and not about something else?"

      "What else would it be about?" Dean asks.

      "You know, just forget it." Sam says.

      "You believe what you want, Sam, but I let you drag my ass out here, the least we could do is check this out." Dean says.

      "Yeah. Fine." Sam says.

      "Girl's dad works in town, he's a professor at the school." Dean says.

SCHOOL BUILDING
[ ☼ ]

      Dean and Sam knock on the door of Dr. Mason's office. Elena stands by. "Dr. Mason?" Dean asks.

      "Yes?" A man opens the door and asks.

      "I'm Sam, this is Dean and Elena. We were friends of Angela's, we...we wanted to offer our condolences." Sam says.

      "Please, come in." Dr Mason says.

      They enter and he closes the door behind them. Sitting down, he shows them a photo album. In the corner, Dean is looking through an old book. "She was beautiful." Elena says.

      "Yes, she was." Mason agrees.

      "This is an unusual book." Dean says.

      He shows the cover of the book he's been paging through; it has carvings of greek letters and a triangular symbol. "It's ancient Greek. I teach a course." Mason says.

      "So a car accident, that's, that's horrible." Dean says.

      "Angie was only a mile away from home when, uh," Mason starts.

      "It's gotta be hard. Losing someone like that. Sometimes it's like they're still around. Almost like you can still sense their presence." Dean says and Sam looks at him, concerned. "You ever feel anything like that?"

      "I do, as a matter of fact." Mason says.

      Sam is still looking at Dean. "That's perfectly normal, Dr. Mason. Especially with what you're going through." He says.

      "You know, I still phone her. And the phone's ringing before I remember that, uh... Family's everything, you know? Angie was the most important thing in my life. And now I, I'm just lost without her." Mason says.

      "We're very sorry." Elena says.

MOTEL ROOM
[ ☼ ]

      "I'm telling you, there's something going on here, we just haven't found it yet." Dean says.

      "Dean, so far you've got a patch of dead grass and nothing." Elena says.

      "Well, something turned that grave into unholy ground." Dean says.

      "There's no reason for it to be unholy ground. Angela Mason was a nice girl who died in a car crash, that's not exactly vengeful spirit material. You heard her father." Sam says.

      "Yeah, well, maybe Daddy doesn't know everything there is to know about his little angel, huh?" Dean asks.

      "You know what? We never should have bothered that poor man. We shouldn't even be here anymore." Sam says.

      "So what, Sam? We just bail? Without even figuring out what's going on?" Dean asks.

      "I think I know what's going on here. It's the only reason I went along with you this far." Sam says.

      "What are you talking about?" Dean asks.

      "This is about Mom's grave."

      Dean scoffs. "That's got nothing to do with it." He says.

      "You wouldn't step within a hundred yards of it. Look. Maybe you're imagining a hunt where there isn't one so you don't have to think about Mom. Or Dad." Sam says and Dean turns to look at him. "You wanna take another swing? Go ahead, if it'll make you feel better."

      "I don't need this crap." Dean grabs his jacket and keys and starts for the door.

      Elena sighs. "Dean, where are you going?" She asks.

      "I'm going to go get a drink. Alone." Dean leaves.

      At a house, the guy from before, Matt, is sitting alone in his living room, watching home movies of him and Angela. He's drinking a beer. A small plant on the table withers. Matt pauses the tape and he sees Angela's reflection in the screen and turns around, startled. He screams.

ANGELA'S HOUSE
[ ☼ ]

      Dean breaks into Angela's home and pokes around. He glimpses a figure in reflection just before she sees him - it's the roommate, Lindsey. "Who the hell are you?" She turns and shuts herself in her bedroom.

     "Wait, wait, wait, wait, hold on!" Dean yells.

     "I'm calling 9-1-1!" She yells back.

      "I'm Angela's cousin!" Dean yells again.

      "What?" Lindsey asks.

      "Yeah, her dad sent me over to, uh, pick up her stuff, my name's Alan? Alan Stanwick?" Dean says.

      Lindsey opens the door. "Her dad didn't say that you were coming." She says.

      "Well, I mean," Dean says, holding up a set of keys. "How else would I the key to your place?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

98.5K 2.8K 77
"Losing Ben and Lisa was hard, but it also meant something else to me. I loved her. I mean I really loved her. But Maybe it wasn't meant to be." Dean...
7.8K 382 51
With Only One Year Left To Live Dean Spends the rest of his days drowning in Women and Beer it's What Makes him happy, While Sam is trying his best t...
794K 17K 115
Book 1 " Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they were once before." Elen...
10.7K 417 39
This is book 2 in the Her Hunter series Dean and Elena had been on the road together happy. Saving people. Hunting things. The family business. Bu...