The Salvatore Witch...

By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

Megan Annabelle Salvatore is the half sister of the oh so much hated Damon and Stefan. She's a bit of a wild... More

The Salvatore Witch...
damons_girl21 Part
Part 3
Damn now i need a new phone
What did he just say?
PARTAY!
Let The Partay Begin
NUGGETS!
Because I have Jeremy.
why do I feel the need to yell?
Yeah, I'm glad you came.
Hide 'nd go seek :0 :)
I need you to be in my mansion.
WHAT! I can't be grounded!
Megan, she's mine.
Pancakes!!
I twisted it until I heard the 'crack.'
and bricks came tumbiling down
Give her your blood.
The Rock Door
Just to rule the world.
Im the impatient child? Yeah right.
Now I get it.
The Emotionless Witch.
Would she save you?
This stuff never happens.
The not so Evil (yet) Evil clone.
She's gonna kill us all.
YOU RUINED MY DRESS YOU BITCH!
Personal time... yeah.
A/N:
We all love Matt.
vhkvjysfajhbx
What does the fox say? MEOW BIATCHES!!
Hey guys
Tut Tut Megan should learn to listen...
Damon's 165th birthday i mean 25th
You make me happy.
You will pay for that Sister or half Sister-whatever.
Damon -.-
Power drain
Trouble in Paradise?
Authors Note!
Update

Megan in a pink dress?? Ha, good luck with that.

1.1K 25 11
By ThoseSalvatoreChicks

*Megan Annabelle Salvatore*

I'm sure my mouth was hanging open; letting the smell of lemonade and vodka waft around the room... yeah I stressed too much and had to have a numbing liquid to go with the lemonade.

I backed up to Klaus's chest, only slightly terrified of my mother.

They say that every girl is terrified of their fathers, but I'm not scared of either of my fathers, my momma on the other hand.

Let's just say that compared to my momma I'm a kitten standing next to a lioness.

"Gabriella Rossi" Klaus started pushing me behind him slightly "Long time no see"

"Get out of the way Niklaus, it's my daughter I want to kill, not you" she hissed.

For those of you who haven't quite worked it out, me and my mother don't get along so well.

Heck she's my sisters mother, not mine, I was always closer to my papa than her, although that would tend to happen being as how she never had any time for me at all.

"You couldn't kill Megan if you tried Gabriella, but you wouldn't at the price of your other daughters' life" he hissed running over to my mother and pushing her up against the wall with his hand tight around her neck.

"That's where you're wrong Niklaus" she breathed "I would do anything to get rid of that slime"

Klaus turned around to face me and smiled weakly before pulling back his grip on her, she bolted out the door at a stupidly fast inhuman vampire rate.

My mom wanted to kill me, that fact was only just sinking into my head, my sister called her to do it...

Jeez my family is screwed up.

Everyone thinks I'm thick and stupid, but I pick up on a lot more than they think I do, it just takes me a while to process unless I'm in immediate danger anyway... a second time that is.

Like for example, Stefan killed and turned my mother, who died protecting her husband from being killed by his son, his youngest son forced his oldest son to drink his little sisters blood therefore killing her and turning her into a vampire, their youngest daughter-me- was hidden away from her siblings for six months until she remembered a spell to escape and find her siblings.

Years later -now- the oldest daughter was only just working out that the older brother didn't love her, turning her into a psycho raving lunatic who blamed her youngest sister for all this, 'apparently' the oldest son was in 'love' with their youngest daughter, who was being blamed by her sister for taking 'her' man away from her, their mother was recruited to kill her youngest daughter.

And that's only the tip of the iceberg.

*Damon Salvatore*

I knew who Aphrodite had arranged before she even whispered anything.

Her own mother.

There is a reason id never fall in love with Aphrodite, she's a stone cold heartless bitch, what would you call someone who gave up their own little sister, that same little sister would do anything for her.

Her mother isn't much different either, from the first day I met Gabriella Rossi, I knew that she would be a bitch; her stony expression said that every day.

Most of the Rossi females were screwed up well two of them were, the other one was just insane on the best day, and on a bad day... watch out world, you may just be incinerated by witch flames.

I groaned and ran faster than I had ever run- it was still at an inhuman rate.

It clicked to why Aphrodite and Katherine picked a park so far away from the boarding house- Megan would be home alone probably- and her mother would be there to kill her without any of us to save her ass.

Knowing Megan she would be too dumb struck to do anything about it.

She's always better the second time around, when faced with a 'sticky' situation

I would be so pissed off if I came home and there was Megan all over the walls, by that I mean I didn't want to come home and find her blood all over the walls.

*Megan*

"How the hell did that bitch get in my house!" Damon yelled as he walked through the door

Even though I was shocked I still managed a witty reply "There's a door right about there Damon" I said pointing at the door

He scowled at me before storming off yelling something about checking the rest of the house.

I rolled my eyes before following Klaus to the door.

"Where do you think you're going Missy" Klaus said spinning on his heels, he placed his hands on my hips and raised an eyebrow.

"Walking you to the door" I grumbled, I had intentions of going and visiting Rebekah and Elijah, but Klaus wouldn't like that very much.

"Right, you're staying here tonight, you know how much I hate playing hero, and I know how much you hate being damsel in distress" he laughed kissing my nose, before disappearing out the door.

I could still feel where his hands had been, I brushed my butt off before walking back into the kitchen to make tacos, yeah I still haven't managed to change my comfort foods.

I heard Damon's heavy set footsteps coming down stairs, "Who was that?" Damon asked crossing his arms and doing his 'I'm your brother you'll tell me everything' look.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to my tacos "That, my insect like sibling, was Niklaus Mikaelson"

He scowled at me "I know that, how do you know him?" he demanded looking at me

I shrugged and shoved one of my taco's in my mouth "Iwve known hwim fwor yeaws" I said through a full mouth, Damon looked confused, I swallowed my food "I've known him for years" I shrugged, it wasn't like it was a big deal, I knew a lot of guys and Damon had met one or two of them.

"How did he compel your sister and Katherine? More importantly ex boyfriend? And soon to be Boyfriend?"

I felt my jaw drop and half of my taco fell back out of my mouth- one word- GROSS- I gagged on the nothing ness that was in my mouth "How did you know that he could compel her?"

He released his glare/frown slightly- jeez and we tease Stefan about his wrinkles! - "I saw it happen Megan"

I gulped and thought up some excuse "Ah I have to go now... to... uh... check on... my... um... pet... spider... yeah that's it... I need to check on my pet spider... uh... by now..." I stammered and flew up stairs trying to evade his questions; it's not something I was good at.

I was good at everything but lying, and especially to Damon, that was a double don't.

I let out a huge breath that I wasn't aware I was holding in; once I slammed the door I turned around to face my bed, where Damon was sitting comfortably.

"What's going on Megan?" Damon started looking down at me.

I honestly hated it when he did that, it was like he knew that I couldn't deal with him standing looking at me like that, and he knew that I would spill the beans. "I- Um..." I stammered looking around the room for a distraction.

"You um what?" he said not moving from his position, his icy blue eyes bolted in place.

"Uh... spider?" I said

He sighed "Megan you're deathly afraid of spiders, quit messing around and answer the question"

I sighed and fell back on my bed "Klausisanoriginalthat'swhyhecancompelothervampiresandthethingabouthimbeingmyEXboyfriendwastrueI'mnotsosureabouthimbeingmyfutureboyfriend" I said without breathing once

Damon's gaze finally faltered "say all that again, but breathe this time"

I sighed and started again "Klaus is an original that's why he can compel other vampires and the thing about him being my EX boyfriend was true, I'm not so sure about him being my future boyfriend, Happy now?"

He considered this before stomping out the door; I mean kicking my door out- hadn't it taken enough of a beating in the past few weeks?

I blew out another large breath of air- seriously how does air get into you without you even knowing it?

I sat on the only moderately tidy place in my room and pulled out my momma's ritual box, she always used to do a cleansing ritual after a huge fight; I just felt the need to wash away all the dark spirits, and check up on my sister...

I pulled out my ocean blue scrying crystal and placed it on the little gold pedestal that Aphrodite gave me for my 13th birthday, it had 'sangue scorrepiù denso dell'acqua' engraved onto one of the sides, it means 'Blood runs thicker than water' something that Aphrodite would do well to rememeber in the future.

I pulled out a little heart shaped gold and ivory locket I got Aphrodite when she turned 19 about a week before Damon turned her.

I closed my eyes and tried to focus on her energy, it kept slipping, I've only ever tried to check up on a vampire a few times- and that was Damon back in the 90's when he had that horible hair cut.

I sighed, today was just not my day.

I was thinking of walking straight out of the house, but Damon and Stefan would stop me from doing so.

So being the most powerful witch on earth I decided to have a little fun.

*Katherine*

I was aware that i was being compelled by Klaus, but as usual there's nothing to stop this situation, the crystal I had back in the 1800's was in the little Salvatore witches posession.

I was now working out why Aphrodite was adimant that we needed to kill her.

She was dangerous and easy to manipulate, had she been like her sister she would have been a great alli, but considering she was Damon's pet, she would have ended up getting in the way.

A few moments later we- me and Aphrodite- were standing on the steps of a huge mansion waiting for Klaus to come and 'punish' us, I was slightly terified of what he meant by 'punish' considering it was Klaus, he could do anything, and the worst part about all of this, is his little 'Megan' wouldn't know, and wouldnt care, meaning he could do absolutely anything to the two of us.

And thats not the worst of it, he would prolong my suffering because of what happened around the last time we met.

Aphrodite elbowed me in the stomach "Lets just go Kat!" she mumbled so quietly that I could barely hear, and I wouldn't have had she not elbowed me.

I looked at her strangely, she was compelled by Klaus too wasn't she?

"Well shit, he got to you huh? Where'd you lose your crystal?" she said looking for the little pink stone that normaly hung around my kneck, which I lost around 200 years ago, stupid blonde.

"Your sister has it, I gave it to her so she couldn't be compelled and frogot to get it back" I growled, of course this happened when I cared a little bit, and when I thought that Megan was a good alli.

The crystals are like a human or a witch having a vervain locket, but vampires can't wear vervain can they? So naturaly I had megan make me four little protectant crystals infused with vervain propperties.

They were all very inconspicuios too that way no body would pick up on them unless they were a witch.

Aphrodite looked at me and sighed taking out a tiny pink stone locket attached to a gold chain, I pried it open and looked at the picture.

It was one of me and Megan when she was younger, she would have been barely 13, she was dressed in a little pink knee high dress with little bows up the back of the dress, it was one I helped her make, or rather she helped me make, it was actualy part of her schooling, it was really quite cute.

I looked at it for a moment beofore closing my locket and holding it in my hand for a few seconds, before Klaus walked up to us.

"Inside you two" he growled shoving aphrodite in through the door way harder than he dragged me in, I wouldn't go as far to say that he was being kind to me but he wasn't being as violent with me as he was with Aphrodite.

*Niklaus Mikaleson*

I growled as I felt anger buitding up inside of me, but for some reason it wasn't direcrted at katherine, it was direced at my Megans' older bitch of a sister.

Once I made a crack joke about megan being the Salvatore devil, it appears I was wrong, Not even I would send my mother to kill my sibling.

I wouldn't kill my siblings anyway no matter how much they annoyed me or how much they needed it, family is family, your family is your everything, its far more valuble than anything else in the world, anyone that says different needs shooting in the head with a silver bullet dipped in vervain.

I sat Aphrodie down on a chair and slipped on a pair of gloves so that I wouldnt get any vervain on me, I pulled up the silver buckles and locked her firmly to the chair before picking out a nice amount of vervain and running it down her cheek all the way to her kneck where I'd bite her if she were human, but seing as how she wasn't human I couldn't bite her.

"NIKLAUS!" a voice yelled belonging to one of my siblings, probbaly Rebekah wanting my credit card pin again "I need some help!" she yelled again, yeah it was Rebakah.

I growled and spun around and started up the stairs where my sister was sitting with Katherine on the floor with a broken kneck.

"She tried to run from whatever you were going to do to her" Rebekah said looking down at katherine distastefuly, she never liked any of the Petrova females anyway, Katherine it would seem was no different.

To be honest I never really liked Katheine either, she was just important to me for one purpose- but that was a long time ago anyway.

*Damon Salvatore*

I yelled in frustration and punched the side of the house, Megan was listening to music so loud that she wouldn't hear me, and Stefan was sitting on the deck watching me in amusement.

"You know it wasn't your fault Damon, It was Aphrodite's fault that Megan's life was put in danger, you can't blame your self forever" he said frowning- more wrinkles for Stefan.

I looked at him with a cold expresion "it is my fault, megan was put in harms way because I wouldn't give Aphrodite what she wanted"

He sighed "its not your fault Damon, stop worrying, Megan's fine, at least we know she'll be better the second time around"

I nodded at my little brother "I know"

There are the odd moments when me and Stefan get along, the odd moments where we arent trying to kill each other or even threatening to do so.

And they usualy happen after Megan's been put in danger, I dont think she's ever realized it but she's what used to keep our family together.

Even back when father was always watching me to make sure I didn't corrupt Megan and Stefan, he never really Cared much for Aprhodite, because as far as he knew she wasn't his daughter.

She was what kept me and Stefan from killing each other on a regular basis.

And she... um... I was in love with her.

__________________________________

A/N: :)

Who knew everone though that Megan was a dim wit?

Hehe...?

Ok so I have a competition running... I havn't yet mentioned the idea to my co author...

But I will eventualy.

So if anyone can come up with a name for the crystals that megan designed the next chapter will be dedicated to you.

WALL POSTS ONLY.

Because other wize I'm too lazy to check them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
886K 40.9K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...