To Love the Enemy (Ben Solo...

sdjlflkajfals द्वारा

- PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE IN THE FIRST SECTION OF THIS BOOK - Siena Grace and Ben Solo had been friends... अधिक

PLEASE READ THIS
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
AN
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
AN
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
AN
Epilogue
AN

chapter 13

10.6K 371 103
sdjlflkajfals द्वारा

We stayed where we were watching as Han Solo walked towards the bridge where Ben stood.

"Ben!" I heard him call out as he walked towards him. They met half way across the bridge. I never heard what they were saying. I never heard the words that passed there lips. But i saw when Ben removed his mask. His saw his swollen red eyes and knew he had been crying. I saw the way his eyes filled with tears when his father spoke to him, and i saw him pass his light saber over to Han. I saw his face filled with fear. And i saw the slight movement of his fingers activating the blade. I saw Han's hand gently stroke his sons face as the red blade pieced his heart. I saw Han's body fall over the edge.

The man wearing black with a triple bladed sith light saber had killed Han Solo.

"NOOOOOO!" i screamed with as much pain and anger as i felt. Tears clouded my vision and for once i let then fall. "NOOO!" I dreamed again as Chewbacca howled behind me. Crying for the death of his life lost friend.

Ben, no. Kylo Ren, looked at me, and in my eyes he saw the pain he had caused.
The pain. The desperation. The heartbreak. The hate.

I hated Kylo Ren.

I was barely conscious as i was lifted of my feet and carried back to the millennium falcon. I was barely conscious as we took off across the trees, the planet exploding behind us. I was barely conscious by the time we had entered light speed. But by the time we had reached the resistance i had realized something.

The Ben that i cared about so much was gone.

----
*hands out tissues and hot chocolate to all* sorry about the somewhat depressing chapter, things will get better, i promise!
Thanks for reading =D i love you guys.

~Sofia

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Ascendance lauren द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

39.5K 1.4K 27
Sequel to Allegiance. Star Wars and its characters are (c) Disney and Lucasfilm.
6.3K 207 11
8 boys in a group chat what could go wrong? Spoiler alert: Alot ♤♡◇♧♤♡◇♧ •○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○●○•○● Basically han centric♡ Started: 10/7/23 Ended:...
710K 15.9K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
3.3K 57 16
\Это реакцыя на тебя.В реакцыи будет автор\ _Остальное описание сьел Мун_