Carry on my wayward son

Par emmadim94

The childhood memories of Sam and Dean during John's absence and his ways through the boys. Plus

Teenage rebellion
What now?
Payback is a bitch
Everything has a price
Why??
Redemption
The show must go on
Flagstaff part 1
Flagstaff part 2
Flagstaff part 3
Hope for Delinquents
Lovely lessons #not
Auditorium
Clues
The principal
Enduring

Flagstaff part 4

2.7K 36 8
Par emmadim94

Day 8
Sam was sleeping until the late hours of the day. He had been sleeping for almost 15 hours. He slowly remembered having so and how he wanted to say everything to Dean. But then he started thinking about Dean. "I should have called him." He thought. E got up and quickly hugged Bones. "Hey Bonesy... Let's go for a walk!!"

In the meantime Dean was in the impala with his dad searching around. From the moment they got in the car no one had talked. No music, nothing. John was too quiet which was never good. He was sober enough by now so he could drive. They were heading to flagstaff finally. They were both so worried. No one could express his feelings. 45 km to Flagstaff.

Sam was in the nearest park with Bones. Suddenly he saw Naomi sitting in the nearest bench reading a book.
"Hey, what are you reading?" He asked.
"Pride and prejudice stranger" she replied. Sam laughed. She was so beautiful. He sat next to her not knowing what to say.. She slowly leaned and kissed him. Their kiss was passionate enough. But soon she had to leave to open the bar. So Sam stayed in the park. Naomi slowly walked towards the center. A car stopped by her showing her a photo. "I'm sorry mam, have you seen this boy??" John asked hopefully.
"Boy??" She said, realizing it was a picture of Sam.
"Yeah, he's my son. He's 16 years old."
Naomi started shivering. "16??? Oh my god!! What have I done??" She thought.
"No sir, I'm sorry. I haven't  seen him." She said and quickly walked away.
But from the tremor of her voice and her eyes John realized she was lying. After all, he was one of the best hunters. Slowly, without her noticing, they followed her. She lead them to the park where Sam was.
Naomi went straight to him. "You are 16 years old?? When would you say that to me?? You think by lying you can get  what you want? " She was mad out of control. She raised her hand to slap him but John made his appearance. "Get away from my son you bitch."
"Dad???" Sam was shocked.
"Get in the car now Samuel." John said. He kept looking at Naomi angrily.
Sam saw his fathers eyes and obeyed immediately. He saw the impala and walked to it. Dean saw him through the glass.
"Sam!! Sammy!!!!???" He run and hugged him so tight." "Hey dean. I missed you." Sam hugged back.
Dean hit him behind his head. "Don't you dare ever doing that again to me!! Why?? Why did you leave??"
But they both saw John approaching and they didn't say anything.
Both of you get in the car. Quietly they both entered the impala. Dean rode shotgun and Sam in the backseat. "Where are your stuff?" John said.
"In a motel near the park. Can I go get them?" Sam asked.
"I'm not leaving you out of my sight!" John replied immediately.
John drove to the motel and he went by himself to the room to pack SAMs few things.
"I'm screwed right?" Sam whispered to dean.
"I think you are ,little bro. But not more than me." Dean said.
"Why you? You didn't do anything."
"Well...."
But they saw John coming and they both kept quiet.
No one talked during the drive back home, which made it so much worse for Sam. He felt terrible. The way he saw Naomi for the last time. What an embarrassment!! His dad was so wrong in his behavior. Soon they reached the motel.
"I want both of you in the living room right now!"  John didn't shout. He just said it with a cold icy voice which was the scariest...
Both boys obeyed immediately. They walked in the house and waited.
After 5 long minutes John walked inside. He just kept staring at them and suddenly he walked up to Sam.
"Samuel!! How could you do this?? Why did you leave?? Your brother and I were sick worried of you!!"

"I know sir. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you."

"Are you kidding me? We were looking everywhere for you. You didn't even leave a note.."

"Leave a note.. That was the point..." Sam whispered.
Dean heard him but John heard him as well.

"Excuse me..?? Do you have any idea the danger you were in?? Leaving your house by yourself..."

"I'm not a kid dad. You need to see that. And I didn't leave my house. This is not a house. This is a cheap motel that you want us to leave. How can you call this a house?"

"Keep your tone to a lower level boy..."

"Or what?? You'll kick me out of the house?? Do it. I don't want to be here anyway."

"Sammy stop talking like that. You don't mean it. Dad he doesn't mean any of it."  Dean tried to step in.

"You will regret your whole attitude son."
"And now back to you dean. Your irresponsibility cost us to lose Sam. You had one job. And you couldn't even manage that. I was wrong to trust you with that. I won't make that mistake twice. I gave you too much power with Sam."
Dean said nothing. He kept staring at the floor, too weak by his fathers words.
"What do you mean?? This wasn't dean's fault. I'm not anyone's responsibility. I can take care of myself. Dean was there through all the times of my life. You weren't. Always on a hunting trip....." Sam said.

John was furious with SAMs behavior. He reached to him and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt  "If you ever talk to me that way again...."

Dean alerted immediately interfered. "Dad stop it. I know it's my fault. You already told me. You told me I was going to be a lot more punished than before. Let Sammy go upstairs. He's not feeling well."

"Shut up dean. You are not going to take any punishment. I'm alright. Everything I said I meant it. I'm not taking anything behind."

"Shut up immediately both of you. This house or room or motel, call it whatever you like Sam, has several rules. If you break one you face the consequences. A house is made by its members. This house is made of me and you. Without one of you it's not a house anymore. So I'm sorry Sammy that I can't give you what you want but that's  it. I know that I am absent a lot, but I can't change that. It's the way things are. I need to kill these monsters. Every time I kill one I am one step closer to kill Mary's monster. So I'm sorry for not being the father you want me Sam...

"Dad I didn't mean that...." Sam started.

But John raised his hand and stopped him. "What you both did, in your way, was unimaginable. You will both be punished."

"Sir, you can punish me but Dean didn't do anything wrong. I just run away on his watch. It's entirely my fault." Sam said.

"I know that and you will be punished accordingly but dean knows very well his mistake."

"Yes sir." Dean said.

"Sam you will get 30 licks with the belt for leaving the house, disobeying your brother, get us all worried, becoming friends with strangers and generally your attitude."

That hit Sam like a shock. He was never beaten before. Not once. Dean never allowed it. He always used to take the blame or cover for him to his father. But now Dean stayed in utter silence not being able to mouth a word. He couldn't leave their dad hit Sam. He was supposed to protect him. No! He couldn't allow this. So he walked in front of Sam.
John noticed and said. "Oh dean.Your punishment is to stay here and watch while Sammy takes his lickings. "
"Dad, you can't do that." Dean said
"I'm sorry, what?"
"Sir, I mean that this is a little too harsh. Don't you think that he is too young for this?"
"No Dean. I'm not giving him anything I think he can't handle. You will stay here and watch silently or you'll take his place."
"Fine. I think i must be punished ,not Sammy. He was my responsibility. He's still a kid."
"Dean, I won't say it again. Stay out of it." John said
Sam all this time was trying to figure out what to say. He didn't want to be punished but he couldn't let Dean get the blame once again.
"Dean, it's ok. I deserve this. Dad is right. Please don't make this any harder..."

John spoke to Sam. "Lean over the sofa son." Sam did as he was told.
"Dean, give me your belt." Dean stared at his father for a long moment and then he handed him his belt.
John began thrashing without giving a heads notice. The first hit was a shock to Sam, who didn't expect it, and he let out a hiss. But At first, all was quiet. They could only hear the sound of leather in the air and the striking of the belt. But after the 5th hit SAMs breathing started to harden. He could feel the pain of the leather hitting him. He knew that Dean was watching and that made him hurt more than before. He slowly began to understand the pain he had put ,both Dean and his dad ,through his absence. He could feel their love and need for his safety. The internal intense started taking a grip on him. He started whimpering as quiet as possible. The pain was a lot by now. He knew that John wouldn't stop just because he was crying.
In the meantime, Dean couldn't even look at his brother. He could block his eye view but the noise was clear as crystal. At first it was all the same disgusting sound, but then a quiet whimpering was starting to form. Sam was crying. His Sammy was crying. No matter what he did or where he was, Dean always gave up everything for this sound. He couldn't bare to listen his brother crying. He needed to make sure he was well. He wanted to put a smile back on his face. The whimpering had become loud now. Every time the belt hit Sam left a small shout. John had reached 20 by now.
Sam couldn't control his cries. The pain was too much. "Dad, I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Please stop." He managed to say through his cries. That didn't make John stop. Dean started crying with his little brother. He couldn't bare seeing  him in pain. From what he remembered that was one of his most painful memories. John raised the belt. "Noooo." Dean shouted. "Dad, please stop. I think he's had enough." He said with pleading eyes.
John had given Sam a total amount of 21 licks. He dropped the belt to the floor and looked like lost for a moment. Then he left the house. It was all so quick that no one understood what had occurred. Sam was still in the sofa crying in pain and Dean was looking at the just closed door with tears running through his face. He understood that once again he had to gather the pieces of his little brother. But he needed it. He wanted to take care of him. "Sammy...??? Can you stand up? Cmon little brother. It's done. You're ok now."
Sam didn't managed to stop crying and slowly got up. "Dean, I can't move." He whispered.
His loud sobs were gone but there was a constant shaking on his whole body. The shock hadn't passed yet.
"Cmon Sammy lets go upstairs". He slowly helped him get upstairs to their shared bedroom. He helped him lie down to his stomach. He quickly went back to the kitchen to bring some water and painkillers that he knew were obligatory. When he came back he saw Sam sobbing really hard. "Hey, hey what happened??" Dean asked.
"Just please don't leave me alone. I can't right now."
"Ok Sammy. I'll never leave you. I'll always be by your side." He slowly lied right next to Sam in the same bed. "Here take this." He gave him a painkiller.
"Dean, I can't even move. It hurts a lot.!"
"I know Sammy. It will pass soon. I promise."
Slowly with Dean by his side, Sams crying stopped and the shaking diminished. Dean was hugging him now. "I'm sorry that I let this happen to you Sammy. I couldn't stop dad."
"No Dean. It's me who should be sorry for causing all this trouble. I didn't mean all this. I just wanted to be on my own for a while. Without dad ordering me around like a kid..... Well but it didn't help assuming the situation i am right now."
They both laughed for awhile.
"Sammy you will grow up. And you will do all the things you want. I'm sure of that....!"
"Thanks De..."
"Anytime bitch."
"Jerk"
They didn't speak for awhile. Just let everything wash over them.
"Hey tiger, you never told me what happened during your alone time...."
"Dean!!!! I had sex!!!"
"Hahaha that's my boy!! Was it that hot girl from the park??"
"Yes....!"
"How old did she think you were??"
"Around 22...!"
"Hahaha I'm sooo proud of you little brother. Was it good??"
"Oh shut up........... Yeah it was amazing!"
"Hahaha I knew you could make it. My little virgin"
"Shut up!!!"
After that they both slept quietly back to back laying next to each other.

In the meantime, John was driving around in the impala. He didn't want to go home. He didn't want to see both of his children hurt one or another way. Once again he thought that he was the worst father ever.
"What have I done to deserve those boys?? Was I too hard on them? Sammy?? I had never raised my hand in him before. How will he react? And Dean? His constant protector. Will he forgive me after this? I shouldn't have hit that hard. I could have bruise him. He won't be able to sit for along time. Damn nerves....
But he wouldn't listen to you in any other way you fool. He needed that. You couldn't punish Dean again for SAMs crap. Of course not. But he would take it. Of course he would. Because he always takes the blame. But that has to stop. Everyone is a master of his own. I need to go home and continue the punishment. Noooo I need to go home and say I'm sorry. What to do?? Mary?? What?? Help..."
They are your boys John. Stop running away. Go home and face the consequences!!"
It was early in the morning, around 6, that John returned at the motel. Beside the sofa, the belt was still laying in the floor. He kept quiet and he went straight to his sons bedroom. The door was half opened. He peeked inside and he saw his boys sleeping in a close hug. Sammy was on his tummy laying on deans collarbone. Dean had his arm protectively around SAMs waist. He decided that he shouldn't wake them up. But he made a noise with the door and Sammy opened his eyes.
"Dad??" He said.
"Hey Sammy."
Sam tried to move but he couldn't without causing pain to his backside. He hissed loudly. Fortunately ,that didn't wake Dean. The kid hadn't slept for almost two weeks. He needed the rest.
"Easy there tiger." John said and went next to him. He helped his youngest to stand up. Sam's whole face was swollen from crying. His eyes were puffy red and the pain was visible. John looked at him miserably. "Come with me Sammy. I'll give you a painkiller."
"Thank you sir." Sam said.
They slowly got down to the living room. John quickly went to get the medicine. Sam couldn't sit anywhere so he just stood there. He brought him a glass of water along with the drug.
"Sir, I'm so sorry for causing all this trouble. It won't happen again." Sam said.
John looked at his boy with love in his eyes. "Sammy, do you have any idea how much I love you. I could never let anything happen to you or your brother. My reaction was like that because I couldn't bare to lose you."
"I understand dad. I'm sorry. I love you too."
John hugged his boy so tight and hoped that he could mend all the broken pieces he had caused. Sam hugged him back feeling love and affection for his father after a long time.
"Was I too hard on you?"
"You were dad. But now I'm fine."
They didn't break the hug.
Dean woke up and he didn't see Sammy behind him so he headed downstairs.
"Hey boys, any room left for me??"
And he joined their hug.
They stayed like that for awhile. John thinking about his years with his boys and how time had passed. He should grab any moment with them and make it precious.
"Ok boys. Enough chick flick moments for the Winchesters." He said.
"Yes sir!" Both his boys said simultaneously.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

780K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 45.3K 91
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
187K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
222K 5.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...